DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
Keter Folding Compact Workbench Sawhorse Work Table with Clamps 1000 lb Capacity
Whether you're a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, the Folding Work Table by Keter provides a sturdy yet portable work space for a wide variety of projects. From home improvement projects to commercial construction work, this folding workbench helps you get the job done in any type of setting. Whether you need a sawhorse for cutting jobs or a place to rest boards for painting, a pair of one-handed clamps holds your project materials securely in place. Count on this folding work table to provide dependable work support for everything from sanding two-by-fours to staining table legs. Durable steel legs provide the support you need to feel confident while performing any task. Try it for one project and the bench will become your go-to source for reliable work support.
Thoughtful engineering, quality construction and weather-resistant materials allow the table to adapt well to any work environment. Made from rugged polypropylene resin, the work table is built to stand the test of time. Its plastic base offers the following benefits:
- Won't peel
- Resists cracking
- Never rusts
- Resistant to dents
- Won't fade in the sun
- Folded dimensions: 33.46 W x 21.65 D x 4.4 H
- Assembled dimensions: 33.46 W x 21.65 D x 29.75 H
- Work surface holds up to 1000 lbs.
- Includes 2-12 in. Clamps
- Portable work station
- Unique quick opening system Device.Made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs
- Product dimensions (W X D X H): 85.0 X 55.0 X 75.5cms
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw WX429L
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw WX429L
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50 less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size4.5 inches.No-Load Speed3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber, yet light enough for the DIY'er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut wood, metal, tile or plastic with ease
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2" WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWE74911 Rolling Table Saw Stand is designed for easy setup and break down with excellent stability. This stand is lightweight for enhanced mobility and portability. It features durable steel construction, and is designed for easy loading and unloading into and out of vehicle. Can be used with DWE7490X, DWE7491RS, DWE7499GD, DWE7480 and DW745.
- Durable steel construction
- Easy setup and break down with excellent stability
- Designed for easy loading and unloading into and out of vehicle
Dremel MS20-01 Moto-Saw Variable Speed Compact Scroll Saw Kit
The Dremel Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in a variety of materials including wood, plastic, laminates and metal. This portable, precision-sawing tool is easy to store, set-up, and operate and features a tool-free mechanism for quick blade changes. The Moto-Saw functions as a stationary scroll saw yet it can be removed from its base to become a portable motorized coping-saw.
- Dust port adapter keeps line-of-sight clear and work space clean
- Auto tensioning quick-change mechanism for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning
- Detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the work piece
- Variable-speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials
- Fast-clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces
- Blue edge guide locking levers illustrated on packaging are not included in the kit and do not affect performance of the tool
VonHaus 5.8 Amp Compact Circular Saw Kit with Laser Guide, 4,500 RPM, Plunge Function, 9.8ft Power Cord, Extraction Hose, Storage Case and 3x Saw Blades for Wood, Metal, Tile and Plastic Cutting
The VonHaus Mini Plunge Circular Saw combines raw power with a compact, well-balanced design.
Make professional-looking precision cuts into wood, plastic, flooring, ceramic tile and metals with the laser-light cutting guide. Featuring a 5.8 amp motor, 4500 RPM and 3.5” blade diameter, the powerful saw easily tackles rip and plunge cuts.
Thanks to its extremely compact design, the mini plunge saw provides you with better control as well as power and accuracy in tight areas that cannot be accessed by regular circular saws.
The choice of professionals and DIY enthusiasts alike, users can make exact plunge cuts of up to 1-1/8” with the easy-to-use precision depth control.
An extra-long dust extraction hose measuring 83.46” keeps the cut line clear of dust - improving your visibility - and results.
The ergonomically balanced design - incorporating slim grip handle with rear-motor construction - improves user comfort and decreases fatigue - allowing you to operate accurately with one-handed control.
This outstanding power tool comes with an extra-long cable of 118” allowing you to work with greater freedom than a shorter cable would.
Includes a high quality and hardwearing carry case for easy storage and portability.
No-Load Speed: 4,500RPM
Blade Diameter: 3 ½”
Blade Arbour: 3/8”
Depth of Cut: 1 1/8”
VonHaus Assorted Spare Blades (15/326) available separately.
- MORE POWER: Triple geared drive Mini Plunge Circular Saw with powerful 5.8 amp motor and 4,500 RPM - easily cuts through wood, flooring, ceramic tile and metals
- PRECISION CUT: Laser-light cutting guide for quick set up and accurate precision cuts. Plunge capacity cutting of up to 1-1/8" together with easy-to-use precision depth control
- ERGONOMICAL DESIGN: The slim grip handle improves comfort and facilitates one-handed operation
- LONGER CABLE: 83.46" extra-long dust extraction hose for cleaner cuts and 118" extra long cable for freedom of movement
- BLADES INCLUDED: Three blades included - 3 " blade diameter with 3/8" arbor. Spare blades available.
Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2 Compact Circular Saw, 5 amps, 3500 rpm with Dust Port and Accessory Kit
The Rockwell Compact 4-1/2-inch Circular Saw (RK3441K) is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort, thanks to its lightweight and compact design. Youll finish your jobs quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2" thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, tackle any of these jobs with ease, comfort and control and with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort while enhancing grip and control, allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. The result? Quick, easy operation with increased maneuverability for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips. Ideal for wood, especially plywood, hardwood flooring, nominal 2 lumber, molding, pegboard, dowels, etc.
- Compact but powerful 5-amp electric motor, matching performance of full-size saws at 3,500 rpm
- At only 5 lbs., is 50 lighter than conventional 7-1/4" circular saws, cuts through 2x4s in a single pass
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control; maneuverable for overhead cuts
- The saw's maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16" and its bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8".Arbor Size:3/8 inches
VonHaus 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw 5.8 Amp with Adjustable Miter Function 0- 45, Dust Port, Vacuum Hose and 4x Blades for Wood Cutting
VonHaus Compact Circular Saw
Benefiting from a no load speed of 3,500 rpm, its capable of cutting 2x4s in a single pass in the same amount of time as a conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saw would take. Providing far great control and comfort, the compact saw cuts through wood and MDF with ease.
Easy to maneuver
Lighter than a full-size 7-1/4" saw, the compact circular saw offers greater comfort and maneuverability without sacrificing power. Weighing just a fraction over 6 lbs, its around 50 lighter than conventional circular saws.
The thinner, smaller 24 T carbide tipped blade means less effort and motor strain making it just as efficient as larger models. The slim inline handle is designed to improve comfort while enhancing grip, balance and control.
Ergonomically designed - guide the saw, making precision cuts with just one hand even overhead.
Featuring a guide fence for accurate straight cuts, a depth adjustment of up to 1 at 45 and an angle adjustment that enables you to make beveled cuts of up to 45, the circular saw offers ultimate precision.
Intuitive Build & Accessories
To keep your work area clean and free of debris, the VonHaus Compact Circular Saw features a dust collection vacuum adapter ideal for working indoors.
The saws safety switch is conveniently positioned next to the on/off trigger for easy access.
No Load Speed: 3500 rpm
Saw Blade Diameter: 4.5
Max Cutting Depth in 45: 1
Arbor Size: 3/8
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT and POWERFUL: 5.8-amp electric motor - delivers a no load speed of 3,500 rpm - easily cuts through wood and MDF. Includes 4 X 24T Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blade 4-1/2 in diameter. Arbour Size: 3/8in
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - slim grip handle for one handed operation - easier to handle than a traditional circular saw - offers optimum manoeuvrability for overhead cuts- Triple Geared Drive for maximum torque.
- FEATURES: guide fence for precision straight cut; angle adjustment for bevel cuts of up to 45 and depth adjustment of up to 1"
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES: Dust extraction port attaches to your vacuum cleaner for cleaner cuts
- EASE OF USE: Left sided blade design for optimum cut-line visibility, cuts through wood material with ease. The miter function allows for quick, accurate crosscut in a workpiece at your selected angle.
DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw
The DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10" Portable Table Saw allows for use of stacked dado cutters. This insert is designed to be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 Table saw versions . For woodworkers, carpenters, remodelers, deck builders.
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters
- Can be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 versions
- For woodworking and building
- Can you drill through tempered glass
- 12 subwoofers kickers
- Notebook computers for writers
- Men cologne for winter
- Book club selections 2016
- The best sump pump
- Microphone for recording video