DEWALT DWM120K 10 Amp 5-Inch Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Kit
Durable and versatile, the DEWALT Deep-Cut Portable Band Saw Kit features a powerful 10 amp motor with variable speed control for material-specific and application-specific cutting performance. Also offering an LED sight that indicates the cut line, ergonomic grip options, and an integrated hanging hook, this work-horse saw is packed with little details that make your life easier.
- Industry best 10 amp motor designed with controlled power to withstand any jobsite application
- Industry best 5-inch deep cut capacity for round or rectangular stock.Max Capacity (Rectangular) 5 x 4-3/4 in
- Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in dark jobsite environment. Front Handle Style : Multi Position Bale
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings Variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 spm)
DEWALT DCS374B 20V Max Deep Cut Band Saw (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCS374B 20v Max XR Deep Cut Band Saw features a 5'' cut capacity to cut strut, pipe, angle iron, pipe and various other materials. Cuts up to 4" SCH 40 pipe and double strut. This band saw has an LED Work Light with a 20 second delay that illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting, and offers variable speed trigger and dial allow for versatility and control. The DEWALT Deep Cut Band Saw is capable of up to 149 cuts of 1-5/8" Strut with 14 TPI blade. There is an integrated hang hook which allows user to hang the saw without damaging the front handle or base, and the tool-less blade changing lever loosens blade tension for easy blade changes. This is a bare tool item - battery sold separately.
- 5'' cutting capacity
- LED Work Light with a 20 second delay
- Variable speed trigger and dial allow for versatility and control
- Integrated hanging hook
- Battery sold separately
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
SKIL 3386-01 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Band Saw
The SKIL 3386-02 120-volt 9-inch band saw features a 2.5-Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings. This versatile band saw is intelligently designed with an attached flexible lamp for increased visibility and a mitre gauge. The table top is a full 11-13/16-inch square and the cutting depth is 3-1/8-inch with a throat depth of 9-inches. It comes with a flexible work light, blade, parallel guide, miter gauge, and hex key.
- Rip fence for straight, accurate cuts. 6-TPI band saw blade cuts through a variety of wood materials
- Articulating LED work light for better view of work piece and cut-line
- Features a 1-1/2-inch dust port that keeps work area clear of dust
- Rack and pinion table adjustment for quick angle and height adjustments
- Motor is 1-speed for wood or metal based materials
Milwaukee 6232-21 Deep Cut Band Saw W/Case (5619-20)
Deep cut band saw w/case. The product is easy to use and easy to handle. The product is highly durable.
- Deep cut band saw W/case
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
WEN 94396 10-Amp 5-Inch Variable Speed Handheld Portable Band Saw for Metal and Wood
Remember when you could saw through metal, wood, plastic, rebar, pipes and more all with one powerful machine? The WEN Portable Band Saw maximizes portability without sacrificing power. Our 10-amp motor provides users a cutting capacity of 5 inches wide and 5 inches deep, allowing you to take on workpieces of a variety of shapes and sizes. The onboard variable speed dial runs the blade anywhere from 60 to 420 feet per minute depending on the needs of the material at hand. The lightweight and compact design weighs in at a mere 14.5 pounds, combining with the adjustable front handle to limit fatigue during long days on the job. The included metal-cutting blade measures in at 44-7/8 by 1/2 inches in size (1140 by 12.5 mm), with 10/14 teeth per inch. And, because its a WEN product, your portable band saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer phone line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Huge cutting capacity makes cuts up to 5 inches wide and 5 inches deep
- Variable speed operation adjusts the blade speed anywhere from 60 to 420 feet per minute
- Powerful 10-amp motor glides through wood, metal, plastics, and more
- Lightweight portable design weighs in at a mere 14.5 pounds
- Features a 10/14 TPI metal-cutting blade, an adjustable front handle, ball-bearing blade guides, an external blade tensioning lever, and a two-year warranty
WEN 3975 5" Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw
Remember when you could cut through 5-inch metal pipes with ease? The WEN 5-inch Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw makes easy work of brass, aluminum, copper, steel and more. Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size. Variable speed operation allows for blade rotation anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute to help ensure the perfect cut on a variety of sizes and materials. The compact design makes transportation and storage simple, giving you access to a powerful and rugged machine at both the job site and at home. The onboard vise provides a firm grasp on your workpiece. Combine this with the beveling blade to create angled cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees. Make 45-degree cuts up to 3-1/8 inches in diameter for circular material and 3-1/8 x 3-15/16 inches for square material. Ball bearing blade guides provide a long lifespan and reliable operation while onboard blade tension and tilt knobs make for easy adjustments and tweaks between jobs. The WEN 5-inch Metal-Cutting Benchtop Bandsaw also features a pre-installed 56-1/2 inch x 1/2 inch blade and a 4.5 amp motor. And because it is a WEN product, your metal-cutting bandsaw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could cut through over 24 square inches of steel in a single pass? Remember WEN.
- Adjust the blade speed anywhere from 125 to 260 feet per minute for compatibility with a variety of metals
- Beveling blade helps create cuts anywhere from 0 to 60 degrees
- Cut pipes up to 5 inches in diameter or rectangular materials up to 5 x 4-7/8 inches in size
- Compact design makes for easy storage and transportation. Features a pre-installed 56-1/2 inch x 1/2 inch blade (11 TPI / 22 Gauge) and a 4.5 amp motor
- Backed by a two-year warranty
WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw with Stand and Worklight, 10"
Remember when power tools were actually powerful? Reminiscent of your Grandpa's bandsaw, the WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw is the perfect companion for any workshop. With a 3.5-amp motor and a 9-3/4 inch throat, this beast will attack boards with cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide. Two-speed operation allows for speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM. The design of this saw uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size for a variety of both intricate and powerful cuts. The spacious work table measures in at 14 x 12-1/2 inches in size and can be swiveled up to 45 degrees. This package includes a flexible work light to illuminate the worktable, a 3-in-1 dust port to fit a variety of dust extractor hoses (1-3/4, 2-3/4, 4 inches), a fence for creating straight cuts, and a miter gauge for angled cuts. Ball-bearings give the blade smooth operation and a long lasting life for years of dependable service. The easy-to-assemble stand elevates the bandsaw without sacrificing space on the shop's work bench. And because it's a WEN product, your WEN 10-Inch Two-Speed Band Saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly and helpful customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN. Remember when you had a versatile and powerful woodworking saw? Remember WEN.
- 3.5 amp motor creates cuts up to six inches deep and 9-3/4 inches wide
- Uses 72-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 1/2 inches in size
- Spacious 14-1/8 x 12-1/2 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Operates at two speeds of either 1520 or 2620 FPM.Dimensions of the stand: 13 3/4 L x 15 3/4 W x 25 1/4H (Inches)
- Includes a 2-year warranty, a work light, a 3-in-1 dust port, a fence, a miter gauge, and a 3/8-inch blade (6 TPI)
SWAG V3.0 Portaband Table
SWAG portaband tables are designed to fit select models of DeWalt, Milwaukee, Makita, Harbor Freight, Bosch, Wen and Grizzly portaband saws. Please make sure your model number is listed in the product details. Here at SWAG our Portaband tables are built for individuals looking for quality, 100 American made tools at an affordable price. Designed for those working with limited space and or those looking to maximize the full potential of their hand held band saws. Product evolution and expansion has led us to SWAG Portaband table V3.0 which features built in dual miter gauge slides, bolt on 1/8" thick steel legs to greatly reduce shipping cost, a removable steel center section and an improved blade slot with narrower window to reduce potential blade binding. The SWAG V3.0 Portaband table is compatible with all the models of saws listed above. To convert your saw into a vertical band saw installation could not be any easier, remove the factory foot guard two or three screws depending upon model and reinstall the removable center section with the provided fasteners. With the SWAG V3.0 there is a thumb knob included in the kit. Insert the saw into the stand and install the thumb knob into the threaded hole in the removable center section. You now have a saw that performs two functions, a portable band saw and a vertical band saw that does not require any tools to switch between the two functions Our V3.0 table is cut on a CNC laser out of 3/16" thick steel plate, formed on a CNC press brake and weighs in at 14 pounds for ultimate durability. The Table dimensions are 9.75 tall, 11" deep & 13.5" wide. This kit contains all the necessary hardware and brackets to attach your portaband saw to the SWAG V3.0 Portaband table.
- Made In The USA!
- Milwaukee Deep Cut Model #'s 6230, 6230N, 6232, 6232-5, 6232.51 6232-55, 6232-6, 6232-6N, 6232-8N, 6236, 6236N, 6238, 6238-8, 6238N, 0729-20, 0729-21
- Dewalt Deep Cut Model #'s DWM120, DWM120K, D28770, D28770K, DCS374B, DCS374P2
- Harbor Freight Bauer Deep Cut #'s 63763, 63444, 62800, 1678E-B, Home Depot WEN Brand # 94396
- Makita Deep Cut Model #'s 2107F, 2107FK, 2107FZ, XPB02Z, BPB180Z-18VOLT, Bosch GCB10-5, Grizzly Tools Deep Cut Model # G8692
DEWALT DWM120 10 Amp 5-Inch Deep Cut Portable Band Saw
115-DWM120 Features: -Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage.-LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in jobsite environment.-Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings.-Multi position adjustable large front handle offers the user plenty of hand space for a more accurate cut.-Blade tracking adjustment increases blade life by providing better blade tracking.-Dual bearing blade guide rollers increase durability in the blade support system.-Blade changing lever loosens blade tension to allow for blade change. Specifications: -Blade : 44 7/8 in.-Blade : 1/2 in.-Blade Thickness: 0.0200 in.-Amps: 10.00 A.-Linear Speed: 100 ft/min Min, 350 ft/min Max.-Includes: Hex Wrench, Blade. Additional Info: Heavy Duty Variable Speed Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Cost is for a min. order of 1/EA UNSPSC: 27112709 Testing Approvals:
- 10 amp motor designed with power to withstand any jobsite application
- 5-inch deep cut capacity for rectangular stock (5 by 4-3/4-inch for round)
- Serviceable steel shroud and rubber bumpers allow guards to withstand jobsite abuse without damage
- LED sight light allows the user to see cut line in dark jobsite environment
- Integrated hang hook allows user to hang the saw without damaging front handle or castings; variable speed dial allows user to vary speed for specific materials and various applications (100-350 sfm)
Milwaukee 2429-21XC M12 Cordless Sub-Compact Bandsaw Kit
M12 Bandsaw Kit. The Product is Easy to Use and Easy to Handle. The Product is Highly Durable. Made In China.
Kit Includes :
(1) 18 TPI Sub-Compact Band Saw Blade
(1) M12 Sub-Compact Band Saw (Bare Tool) (2429-20)
(1) M12 XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM Battery (48-11-2402)
(1) M12 Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
(1) Carrying Case
- One-Handed Cuts: Most compact size and lightest weight of any cordless band saw; SFPM: 280
- Powerful Motor: Cuts 3/4" EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery; Blade Length: 27" x " x .020"
- 1-5/8" Cut Capacity: For a wide range of applications; LED Light: Highlights the cut line
- Meets OSHA Guarding Requirements: Suitable for One-Handed use; Length: 11 "
- Blade Tension Adjustment: Adjustable blade tracking; Voltage: 12V, Tool Warranty 5 Years
- Quiet washer and dryer
- Shower scrub
- Continuous lighting for portraits
- Rated men's multivitamin
- Rated energy drinks
- Tasting chapstick for kissing
- Korean toner for oily skin