Bosch Under-Table Router Base with Above-Table Hex Key RA1165
Bosch RA1165 Undertable Base for 1617/18 Series Routers (replaces RA1164)Bosch Power Tools and Accessories is one of the divisions within the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, which is one of the largest power tool and accessory manufacturers in the world. Bosch provides a complete line of corded and cordless power tools and accessories engineered to survive any jobsite and allow professionals to take control of their work.Bosch RA1165 Undertable Base for 1617/18 Series Routers (replaces RA1164) Features: Undertable Router Base with Above-Table Wrench Access Router Attachments, Medium & Large Routers Designed for router table usage Wrench access from above table for convenient depth adjustment Base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in Bosch 4-hole pattern and common 3-hole pattern. Hardware included. Wide 3-3/4 Inch base opening allows use of larger bits Motor housing does not rotate during depth adjustment, eliminating potential cause of horizontal movement of bit Tool-free base change Quick clamp system allows motor to be moved with ease Two additional protective devices prevent motor from falling to floor after quick-clamp is released. Part Number RA1165 Used on Model No. 1617 / 1618 series routers and motors; RA1171, RA1180, RA1181, RA1182, RA1200 Router Tables Sales Pack Quantity 1 Screw Head Size 4-Hole Pattern: 4M, 3-Hole Pattern: 10-24 Category Routers
- NEW AND IMPROVED: The Bosch RA1165 Under-Table Router Base is the new base for the 1617/1618 series routers, replacing the RA1164
- ADUSTABLE: The RA1165 conveniently allows depth adjustment of bit height from above the table. The router base is designed for use with 1617, 1617EVS, 1617EVSPK, 1618, 1618EVS routers
- MOUNTABLE: The RA1165 base has threaded holes positioned in Bosch's 4-hole subbase pattern and common 3-holes subbase pattern for mounting
- CONVENIENT: The wide 3-3/4 base opening allows for the use of larger bits while the quick clamp system allows the motor to be moved with ease for tool-free base changes
KREG Precision Router Table System, Kreg# PRS1045
Easy assembly and a host of added features improve on an already great router table! The included router insert plate has been designed to mount to any router utilizing your router's base plate and an easy-to-use template. The fence uses an L-shaped aluminum extrusion with two fully independent fence faces to provide zero-clearance support. The Precision Router Table Top is made from MDF covered in Easy-Slide Micro-Dot high-pressure laminate and includes an aluminum miter channel/T-slot that works with a wide variety of accessories. The Multi-Purpose Steel Stand is powder coated for durability. The Complete Router Table includes Router Table Top, Router Table Fence and Multi-Purpose Steel Stand. Optional item #148166 KREG 4pc Casters Set not included with purchase of item #160628.
24" x 32" router table top includes a router insert plate with three molded Level-Loc reducing rings
36" T-square style router table fence features a micro-adjust wheel for precise setups
Outfeed anchor has been redesigned for more usable table space and easier removal
Multi-purpose steel stand is adjustable from 31" to 39" in height
Includes Router Table Top with insert plate, Router Table Fence and Multi-Purpose Steel Stand, #148166 KREG 4pc Casters Set not included
- 24" x 32" router table top includes a router insert plate with three molded Level-Loc reducing rings
- 36" T-square style router table fence features a micro-adjust wheel for precise setups
- Outfeed anchor has been redesigned for more usable table space and easier removal
- Multi-purpose steel stand is adjustable from 31" to 39" in height
- Includes Router Table Top with insert plate, Router Table Fence and Multi-Purpose Steel Stand. #148166 KREG 4pc Casters Set not included.
Kreg PRS3400 Precision Router Table Set Up Bars, Set of 7
Set Up Bars Come In A Portable Case With 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" Bars And Can Be Used To Make Adjustments To Router Tables, Shapers And Table Saws. The Step On The Top Edge Of Each Bar Acts As A Gauge To Test The Depth Of Your Completed Cuts, While The Stop On The End Of Each Bar Is Used To Test The Fence Depth Of The Table Saw Blade Or Router Bit. Bars Are Made From A Soft Aluminum Which Is Designed To Prevent Damage To Your Router Bit Or Saw Blade If Contact Is Made During Setup.
- Set Up Bars come in a portable case with 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" bars
- The step on the top edge of each bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Bars are made from a soft aluminum which is designed to prevent damage to your router bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
- Unique design straddles the Router Bit or saw blade to allow for more precise height adjustment
- Step on the top edge of each setup bar acts as a gauge to test the depth of your completed cuts
- Step on the end of each setup bar used to test the fence depth of a table saw blade or Router Bit
- Made from a soft aluminum designed to prevent damage to your Router Bit or saw blade if contact is made during setup
Kreg PRS5000 Precision Router Lift
Take control of your table-mounted router for quick, accurate, reliable, and repeatable setups
The Precision Router Lift helps you elevate your routing capabilities by providing precise control when making router setup changes or changing bits. The lift replaces the standard insert plate in a router table (the 38" x 914" x 1134" plate fits all Kreg router tables plus many popular brands) and accepts any of 20 popular router modelswithout the need adapters or modificationsin a high-performance carriage that you raise and lower from above the table.
With the Precision Router Lift, theres no more reaching under the table to make adjustments or change bits, plus vastly improved control over all adjustments, large or small. Instead, simply use the lifts included crank to adjust the height of your router bit easily and precisely from above the table. This makes adjustment fast, simple, and accurate so you can set up your router faster, and then dial in the exact bit height you require using the Precision Router Lifts built-in micro-adjustment scale. The lift also simplifies changing bits by allowing you to do that from above the table, as well.
Precision is more than part of the name with this lift, too. The Precision Router Lift is designed so that every full revolution of the adjusting crank moves the carriageand your bitexactly 116", though adjustments down to thousandths of an inch are possible. A built-in micro-adjust scale can be zeroed out at any point to establish your baseline bit setup, so you can make exact bit height changes, and readjust to the exact same setting confidently every time for repeat cuts.
Whether youre upgrading an existing router table, setting up a new one, or even building your own custom table, the Precision Router Lift is the perfect routing accessory. It offers the precision you demand to achieve exacting routing standards, along with the fast, easy performance you want in order to spend less time setting up and more time routing.
- Allows precise above-the-table setup changes for table-mounted routers
- Above-table collet access allows fast, easy, above-table bit changes
- 38" x 9 14" x 11 34" (9.5 mm x 235mm x 298mm) Hard-anodized aluminum plate won't Sag, resists scratches
- Fits all Kreg Router tables and many competitive brands
- Bearing-guided carriage provides smooth operation
Craftsman Router and Router Table Combo
KREG PRS3100 Multi-Purpose Router Table Switch
The KREG Multi-Purpose router Table switch adds safety and convenience to your router Table. The switch features a compact design, An 8ft. Long 14-Gauge power cord and an easy-to-use lockable Paddle switch. The switch also features dual Outlets letting you control two devices (think router Table and vacuum) with one quick Flip of the switch.
- 2 female outlets for use with router and dust collection
- Heavy-duty compact design (1.75-Inch by 6.25-Inch by 1.75-Inch)
- Large on/off lockable paddle switch
- 125-Volt; 15 Amp; 8-Feet long 14-Gauge power cord
- Easily mounts to Kreg steel stand and the Kreg benchtop router table
GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by MICROJIG
Grr-ripper 3D push Block a must-have for any table saw user.
it's essential for superior precision, control and safety on your table saw and other major woodworking machinery. Protect your hands like never before, virtually eliminate kickback with unmatched control, and guide and rip With surgical precision.
the powerful green grr-rip gives you a commanding hold over the work piece for total control.
grr-ripper has three legs to give you three-directions of control on the keeper and off-cut work piece. It provides downward pressure to virtually eliminate kickback, inward pressure to keep the stock against the fence, and forward pressure to prevent burning.
stabilize your cut with the built-in balance Support to square your cut and safely handle the smallest parts of wood When cutting on the table saw or router Table. Rip as accurate as a 1/4" Standard without readjusting the fence.
the adjustable center Leg accommodates for a variety of different sizes and widths of material while the grip secures a virtually unlimited variety of woods, solid surfaces, aluminum or even plastic. Grr-ripper handle can be angled and adjusted for your comfort and control.
grr-ripper videos feature over 30 unique uses on the table saw, router Table, jointer, and band saws.
the powerful hold, extreme accuracy, and versatile adjustability will help you maximize your materials and greatly improve your protection against dangerous accidents.
dont use a Table saw without it.
made in the USA. A true MICROJIG innovation.
watch the action video and add to your cart today! 100 satisfaction guarantee.
work safer. Work smarter.
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
- Made in USA. A true MICROJIG Innovation.
- Extended 3-Year Warranty. 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- 3-Directional Force for total control of the workpiece
- Moving-Blade-Guard Hand protection
- Precise 1/4" thin rips
- Virtually eliminates kickback
- Work with small stock safely
Bosch Router Power Tools 1617EVSPK - Combination Plunge, Fixed Base Router Tool with 2.5 Horsepower, Variable Speed - Wood Router, Table Saw Kit with 1/4", 1/2" Collets For Woodworking, Trim Carpentry
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tool collection with our Combination Plunge and Fixed Base Router Tool Kit. Experience our premium, constant response circuitry and constant speed throughout the cut, resulting in a clean and accurate product.
Our router tool has excellent flexibility, power, and versatility with 2.5 horsepower, variable speed from 8,000 to 25,000 RPM, and , collets. Perfect for wood working projects, trim carpentry, fine wood worker, and carpenters.
The wood router variable-speed allows for soft starts and micro-fine depth adjustments. It maintains constant speed under load, quick clamp on both bases. The fixed base system provides flexibility for adjusting bit height from above a router table. Use for a range of applications, including precise bit plunging, edge forming, slot cutting, laminate trimming.
Experience precision centering to keep bits on the intended cutline. When using a jigsaw, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices, the fixed base routers have threaded holes for easy mounting to the router table. The base is positioned in a four-hole pattern and common three-hole pattern, microfine, bit, depth adjustment system on both bases. The wide base openings and 2" sub-base openings provide better visibility, right or left.
Our kits come with a router (1617EVSPK), plunge base (RA1166), fixed base (RA1161), fixed base chip shield, plunge base chip shield, 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch self-releasing collet chucks, comfortable forged 16-mm and 24-mm bit change wrenches, T-handle hex-height adjustment wrench, and rugged carrying case. Enjoy these hand set accessories as a single package for professional quality and control.
Router tools are compatible with optional RA1129 Template Guide Adapter Set for easy change of our quick-release template guides and common threaded template guides. Works With Router Tables: RA1171 Cabinet-Style Router Table, RA1181 Router Table, RA1165 Router Table Base, RA1152 Offset Bit-Change Wrench Set.
- VARIABLE SPEED, VERSATILE POWER TOOLS: Electronic variable-speed with 2.5 horsepower motor from 8,000 to 25,000 RPM. The fixed and plunge base combo wood router kit allows for soft starts and micro-fine depth adjustments. It maintains constant speed under load, quick clamp on both bases. The fixed base system provides flexibility for adjusting bit height from above a router table. Use for a range of applications, including precise bit plunging, edge forming, slot cutting, laminate trimming.
- PRECISION CENTERING ROUTER TOOL: Experience precision centering to keep bits on the intended cutline. When using a jigsaw, templates, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices, the fixed base routers have threaded holes for easy mounting to the router table. The base is positioned in a four-hole pattern and common three-hole pattern, microfine, bit, depth adjustment system on both bases. The wide base openings and 2" sub-base openings provide better visibility, right or left.
- DURABILITY AND CONVENIENT COMBINATION ROUTER: Aluminum construction makes this one of our most durable routers for woodworking with wooden handles on a fixed base and a soft-grip handle on a plunge base Experience the convenience of built-in constant response circuitry. The hand router will maintain a constant speed throughout the cut for cleaner, more accurate results. Our collet capacity is 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 MM and 2" sub-base opening. The base diameter is 6" fixed/ 6-11/16" plunge.
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED WITH ROUTER KIT: Router (1617EVSPK), plunge base (RA1166), fixed base (RA1161), fixed base chip shield, plunge base chip shield, 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch self-releasing collet chucks, comfortable forged 16-mm and 24-mm bit change wrenches, T-handle hex-height adjustment wrench, and rugged carrying case. Enjoy these hand set accessories as a single package for professional quality and control.
- TRIM ROUTER EASY RETURNS: Bosch manufactures and promotes premium quality power tools and products for wood working projects, trim carpentry, fine wood worker, carpenters, men, women, and adults. We are a global, provider that delivers the best in quality, function, style while providing excellent customer service. We stand by our products and we'll refund the purchase within 30-days on quality-related issues along with our 1-year warranty.
Aluminum Router Table Insert Plate the Trim Panel for Woodworking Benches with 4 Rings, Screws
--Our Router Table Insert Plate is made of aluminium alloy, durable in use and not easy to rust.
--Convenient center-hole bushing used to align the router so it is centered in the bit hole and well done.
--Make accurately drilling and mounting any router easy.It is easy to operate, save effort and save time.
Condition: 100 Brand new and high quality
Material: Aluminium alloy plate, plastic rings
Size: 235mm x 120mm x 8mm/9.3'' x 4.7'' x 0.3''
Hole Distance: 62 x 70mm
Weight: Approx. 577g
1x Aluminium alloy Router Table Insert Plate
4x Plastic Router Insert Rings
Some fixing screws
- Aluminum Alloy Material: aluminum alloy countertop, plastic router insert ring, long service life, not easy to rust.
- Complete Accessories: A set of woodworking workbench tools includes a router workbench board with 4 router inserts and some fixing screws.
- Simple Operation: woodworking accessories trimming board multi-functional floor. Simple step-by-step instructions for easy and accurate drilling and installation of any router
- High Efficiency: Convenient center hole bushing for aligning the router to the center of the drill hole. It's easy to use and makes the job work very well
- Dimensions: 235mm x 120mm x 8mm / 9.3''x 4.7''x 0.3''. Suitable for 62 * 70mm mounting hole distance woodworking router.
KREG Molded Router Table Insert Plate Blank, for All Routers
This Kreg Table Insert Plate Blank for Routers is made from compression molded phenolic material so it won't sag even under the weight of a heavy router. Designed to use Level-Loc Reducing Rings that install in seconds and lock in place flush every time. They make setup changes simple by allowing you to quickly swap inserts rings for different bit sizes. A blank version comes without predrilled router-mounting holes, and features alignment marks on the underside that make it easy to center and mount any router.
- 38"-thick compression-molded phenolic plate provides a flat plate surface that won't sag
- 9-14" x 11-34" size accommodates large routers easily
- Alignment marks on undrilled version provide easy router mounting
- Level-Loc reducing rings provide three bit opening sizes of 1", 1-316" and 2-58"
- Includes removable brass starting pin, Level-Loc wrench and detailed instructions
- Organic shampoo and conditioner for curly hair
- Riding toys for 1 year olds
- Last minute diy birthday gifts for best friend
- What is the best cd player to buy
- Gray eyeshadow
- Auto car starter
- Boy gifts