Lookee Ring Sleep Monitor w Vibrating Notification for Low Blood O2 and Snoring, Tracking Overnight Oxygen Saturation Level, Heart Rate w Finger Ring Sensor as Sleep Aid, Daily App Report Wellness Use
Unique and patented Finger Ring Sensor:
Vibration provide an informative notification for your blood oxygen level due to blockage of your airway to help you to change sleep position to keep you airway open to breathe well, without disturbing your sleep partner.
Heart Rate Monitor:
The heart rate monitor tells you how your unsmooth breath causes your heart to overwork by increasing heartbeat.
Recharge lithium battery with over 16 hours of monitoring time after one full charge.
Worry-Free Warranty At Lookee Tech!
We believe in our products. That's why we always stand behind what we sold with an 1 year warranty and awarded top grade customer service.
1. Charge your Lookee Sleep Ring normally 2-4 hours to get it fully charged.
2. Use your smart phone or tablet (compatible with Android 5.0, iOS 9.0) to download the APP from Google Play Store or Apple APP store.
3. Wear the device overnight
4. At the next morning, take off the device, sync data to the App
5. Bluetooth: 4.0 or above
- PATENTED FINGER RING SENSOR COMFORTABLE FOR OVERNIGHT MONITORING: The lightest and smallest sleep monitor records blood oxygen level & heart rate during sleep. The Oxygen monitor with patented Finger Ring Sensor is a relief and free your finger from traditional constrained clips.
- THE SMART VIBRATION FOR SNORING REDUCING: The smart vibration gently shake your finger when Lookee Sleep Ring detects the blood oxygen level drops below the threshold you preseted on the App. It slightly wake you to change the position to reduce the snoring and may help to reduce the chance of sleeping on low blood oxygen level.
- GET AN GREAT INSIGHT INTO YOUR SLEEP: Lookee Sleep Ring is an accurate night guard to help you understand what's disrupting your sleep, discover what happened with cutting-edge technology in the comfort of your home for your sleep management.
- Free APP on iOS and Android Mobile Devices (Smartphones and Tablets, compatible with Android 5.0, iOS 9.0), offer the graphic sleep report and trends of heart rate, motion and blood oxygen level condition.
- WHAT YOU GET IN THE PACKAGE: Lookee Sleep Ring, USB Charging Cable, User Manual, Free APP, Lookee's Worry-Free 1 year Warranty, and Awarded Top Grade Customer Service.
Contec CMS50F Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter with Software and Download Cable
The wrist pulse oximeter features a color, multi-direction OLED (organic light emitting diode) screen with four levels of brightness. The easy-to-read 256k color OLED display can be adjusted to be readable either horizontally or vertically. The display shows pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation, pulse waveform, pulse bar graph, and battery level indicator. This is not a medical device and is perfect for sports, aviation and home use. The pulse oximeter can sound an alarm in the following scenarios: when the pulse rate or oxygen saturation drops below a pre-set level, when the oximeter unit isn't correctly positioned on the finger, when the battery level is low. Comes with software for Windows PC only.
- Simple and easy to use wrist worn design
- Comfortable design fits pediatric and adult users
- Accurately records pulse and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation
- Comes with rechargeable batteries
- Includes download cable and software
BodiMetrics O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor - Oxygen & Heart Rate Recorder - Wearable Health & Activity Tracker
The BodiMetrics O2 Vibe has been trusted by over 30,400 customers to monitor heart rate and oxygen levels. The monitor will vibrate to wake you up should your oxygen level fall below the threshold you set (between 90-95), without disturbing your partner, so you'll both sleep peacefully.
* Our SpO2 sleep monitor is the lightest and smallest on the market. Free Your Finger with our comfortable thumb sensor (patent pending). No other pulse oximeter provides this capability!
This device is compatible with most Android and iOS devices. Download the data to your O2 Vibe app and to your free secure BodiMetrics cloud for extra viewing and reporting functions.
Records up to 20 hours during sleep and 12 hours during activity.
The O2 Vibe is not a medical device. Built in rechargeable battery charges with micro USB (cord included).
- Lightest and smallest SpO2 sleep & fitness monitor on the market; Comfortable (patent pending) thumb sensor frees your finger, unlike any other pulse oximeter on the market; Monitors SpO2 (amount of oxygen in the blood) and pulse rate; Tracks steps; Digital clock displays time
- The monitor has 5 vibration settings to wake you up if your SpO2 drops below the threshold you set (80-95) to reduce the risk of low blood oxygenation and related side effects
- Track SpO2 while exercising to maximize fitness regimens; monitor will remind you to keep moving throughout the day to reach your step goals
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices; Download the free O2 Vibe mobile app on your devices and sync it with your monitor
- Comes with everything you need; O2 Vibe device, 1 ring sensor, 1 USB charging cable, 1 quick start guide
CONTEC CMS50F Wrist watch pulse oximeter heart rate monitor with software USB cable SPO2 Probe
The wrist pulse oximeter features a color, multi-direction OLED (organic light emitting diode) screen with four levels of brightness. The easy-to-read 256k color OLED display can be adjusted to be readable either horizontally or vertically. The display shows pulse rate, blood oxygen saturation, pulse waveform, pulse bar graph, and battery level indicator. This is not a medical device and is perfect for sports, aviation and home use. The CMS 50F also has the ability to store 24 hours of data, which can be uploaded to a computer for analysis if one wishes. This is extremely helpful to aviators who want to monitor their SpO2 and pulse performance during long flights.It includes batteries inside the device.The pulse oximeter can sound an alarm in the following scenarios: when the pulse rate or oxygen saturation drops below a pre-set level, when the oximeter unit isn't correctly positioned on the finger, when the battery level is low. Comes with software for Windows And XP systems PC only.
- Simple and easy to use wrist worn design,Monitor Your Pulse Rate and SpO2 for 24 hours
- Real time, continuous monitoring of SpO2 and PR during sleep and aviation - Includes advanced software to analyze the data
- Accurately records pulse and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation
- Comes with rechargeable batteries,Includes download cable and software
- Note:It is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.It doesn't work with iMac.Not compatible with IOS systems.It can work with all the windows systems,and XP systems.
FDA Cleared Wrist Watch Pulse Oximeter Overnight Home Sleep Tracker Tester SPO2 Oxygen Saturation Heart Rate Monitor and Recorder with Software for Windows
It's is a wrist pulse oximeter indicated for use in measuring, displaying, storing and transmitting functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) and pulse rate for adult, adolescent, child and infant patients. It is intended for spot-check and / or data collection, recording and transmitting. It can be used in sleep labs, long-term care, hospitals and home use. your best choice for both professional and common users to conveniently realize health data management and acquire friendly using experience.
1. Portable, compact in design,convenient to wear;
2. Transmit the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate in real time or in non-real time;
1. Powered by 2pcs AAA-Size alkaline battery;
2. USB interface for data transmission;
3. Supported by data storage;
4. Visual and audio indication;
Software CD for Windows PCs
Adjustable wrist strap
Adult silicone finger probe for overnight comfort
USB cable and mains plug for charging purposes
- Small and wrist design is more suitable for whole night monitoring.
- Measuring mode: in non-real ,Store the measured data and transfer to the computer
- Medview software to analysis data and print report, the software only works with Windows system
- Easy-to-read report for screening of OSAS
- Set up to 10 patient ID codes,Store up to 30 hours of measurement data
Fitness Tracker HR, Letscom Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor Watch, IP67 Waterproof Smart Wristband with Calorie Counter Watch Pedometer Sleep Monitor for Kids Women Men
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
Automatic Wrist Pulse Oximeter with Memory MTS OX-610A Motion Tolerant with Finger Sensor, Programmable Alarms, Day & Night Recording, Advanced Software Included (Keeps All uploaded Recording Data)
A Wrist Pulse Oximeter with all the features and ease of operation you have been looking for. The MTS OX-610A has something for everyone's needs. First, it is Fully Automatic. Just put the oximeter on and it starts recording. Remove it and it stops. Your oxygen saturation (Spo2) and pulse rate (PR) are recorded.
Some manufactures products claim to be suited for recording during hand or arm movement. That's not always the case. The OX-610A can handle this environment with its Anti-Motion Hardware and special Algorithm's.
Programmable alarms, reporting software, FDA Approved and MTS 1-year warranty (serviced in Indiana) make this a great recording oximeter.
Automatically turns ON and starts recording when finger is inserted in sensor and off when removed
Displays and records Oxygen Saturation (Spo2) in hemoglobin measurement - () and Pulse Rate (PR) measurement in beats per minute
Perfusion Index (PI )
Multiple session record without uploading
USB interface to PC ( Apple Products Not Supported)
Software to analyze, display and print your data (Included)
Two orientation OLED numeric display for wearing on either wrist
Programmable Alarms - Wrist Vibration, Audio, Visual-high and low limits for SpO2 and PR
Low battery alarm
1 Year MTS Warranty
Wrist watch style display with Velcro wristband
Stores from 60-480 hours of measurements-User programmable
USB cable to sync with PC based software (included)
High and low SpO2 and pulse rate alarm functions
Approximate Battery life - 24Hrs.
Color OLED display
SpO2 measurement range: 35-100
SpO2 accuracy: (75-99: /-2 ) (50-75/-3)
Pulse rate measuring range: 30bpm-240bpm
Pulse rate accuracy: /-2bpm or /-2 (larger of the two)
Requires 2 "AAA" batteries for operation (included)
- INSTANT AUTOMATIC RECORDING: Automatically starts recording by inserting finger in sensor - easy to use finger pulse rate oximeter for accurate measurements. Stops recording when finger is removed.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS & RECORDING DATA: Records Ox Saturation (Spo2) & Pulse Rate (PR) with 60 hours of record time at a 1 second interval- That's important in getting accurate measurements. Most Sleep & Fitness Monitors record at a 4 second interval and miss important information.
- PROGRAMMABLE ALARM: Programmable audio, visual and vibrating alarm - turns on when any of the values go below your predefined level.
- ADVANCED HARDWARE: The OX-610A has a redesigned finger sensor for enhanced overnight comfortability, finger out alarm and the latest in software algorithms to insure accurate results.
- MEASURE ACCURATELLY ON THE GO: Excellent motion tolerance - our oxygen saturation monitor will give live measurements and record when walking, hiking, exercising. Buy risk-free, backed by MTS's 1-year warranty. All MTS products are sold and serviced from our Indiana location.
CMS 50F for Using After Sports or Home Daily Use Adult Wrist Pulse Oximeter
Designed for daily activities monitoring and overnight sleep studies, The CMS-50F Wristband Pulse Oximeter with comfortable soft spo2 probe is suitable for family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care for athletes and sports enthusiasts. The product is available for both infants and adults, depending on the type of probe used. Featuring a large high-contrast OLED display which allows you to read in the dark and during severe weather conditions, the CMS-50F Wristband Pulse Oximeter provides fast real-time and accurate reading including SpO2, Pulse Rate, bar graph indicating pulse intensity and pulse waveform. The unit is very light and easy to carry. One-button operation makes it easy to use.
- Heart Rate Monitor
- SPO2 Monitor
Bluetooth-Enabled 50F Plus Wrist Pulse Oximeter Heart Rate Monitor with Innovo SnugFit Probe (not Compatible with Mac)
The CMS 50F wrist pulse oximeter comes with a newly designed Innovo SnugFit probe that can measure blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate through your fingertip with extreme precision. It also contains a built in auditory and visual alarm that warns you if the oximeter is not place correctly on the finger, the battery is low or when your SpO2 is beyond set limits. This allows athletes to fully concentrate on their activities. The CMS 50F also has the ability to store 24 hours of data, which can be uploaded to a computer for analysis if one wishes. This is extremely helpful to aviators who want to monitor their SpO2 and pulse performance during long flights. Superior 256K color OLED screen with rotational display allows you to see the readings clearly and conveniently. The device charges when connected to a computer or to the power supply via the provided power adaptor. Features
Extremely fast, sensitive and accurate
Lightweight (About 50g with lithium battery)
Built in auditory and visual alarm
256k color OLED display with rotational display
Synchronous display on the oximeter and computer
Powerful 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium battery and a charger with USB interface
Free software to upload and analyze up to 24 hours of data at a time (Windows XP, Windows 7, and Vista Compatible)
Automatic power-off after 5 seconds without signal Innovo is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original.Warning! This is NOT a medical device! For Sports/Aviation use only
- Newly upgraded Bluetooth enabled Innovo CMS 50F PLUS Wrist Pulse Oximeter. Comes with a dramatically improved Innovo SnugFit probe that will greatly enhance your experience with the CMS 50F. The Bluetooth function frees up the only USB port on the wrist watch and allows you to record your SpO2 and pulse rate in real time.
- The Innovo SnugFit probe contains next generational LED light and sensor capable of measuring SpO2 and Pulse Rate (PR) at low blood perfusion with extreme precision. (Please note: Due to the increased sensitivity of the probe, the finger must remain absolutely stationary while inside the probe. Not suitable for continuous monitoring of SpO2 levels if the body is in constant motion)
- The tensile strength has been increased slightly to ensure a tighter fit to the finger during prolong use without restricting blood flow. The probe is now made of silicon instead of latex to ensure a comfortable and hypoallergenic experience for the user. These improvements easily make the Innovo SnugFit a much more reliable and superior choice compared to the previous Contec probe.
- Real time, continuous monitoring of SpO2 and PR during sleep and aviation - Includes advanced software to analyze the data.
- Auditory and visual alarm when pulse rate or SpO2 falls below set levels
CMS 50-DL Pulse Oximeter with Neck/Wrist cord
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Model CMS-50DL designed to provide an easy and accurate way for spot-checking your blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate. Whether you're a pilot, an athlete and want frequent oxygen saturation monitoring, this oximeter is the perfect choice for on-the-go readings that fit with your lifestyle, with simple operation that allows it to turn on with the touch of a button, and a small size coupled with a soft carrying case makes it a great travel companion that can be taken anywhere. This oximeter is designed for sports and aviation use, and is not a medical device.
- ACCURATE, FAST AND RELIABLE - CMS 50 DL Pulse Oximeter accurately determines your SpO2 in less than 8 seconds
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For aviators, sporting enthusiasts, skiers, bikers or high altitude climbing, the CMS 50 DL is a RELIABLE companion for quick and easy readings for oxygen saturation.
- THE ORIGINAL STANDARD - Setting the original standard for reliable and consistent pulse oximetry, the CMS 50 DL is manufactured and backed by an ironclad 12 month warranty.
- PACKED WITH ACCESSORIES - Includes 2X AAA batteries that enables use out of the box, a pulse oximeter case to protect the device whe not in use, and a LANYARD for cconvenience as either a wrist strap or to be worn around the neck.
- Rated lipstick
- Pneumatic impact wrench for the money
- Food dehydrator for jerky
- Womens terry cloth robe
- 12 inch subs for cars
- Detoxifying face mask
- Nonfiction books to read before you die