26 Inch Huffy Women's Trail Runner Mountain Bike Dual Suspension Frame and Suspension Fork, Black
Mega mountain bike riding fun is right here on the Huffy Trail Runner. The dual suspension frame combines with the suspension fork for great response whether you chose an exhilarating ride on a trail or a more relaxed ride through the neighborhood. From branches to potholes, you'll have better control. Wherever you ride, easy-to-shift 18-speed index shifters are integrated with the Shimano rear derailleur for smooth performance. Alloy linear pull brakes provide great control for smooth braking.
- FEATURE: Dual suspension frame and suspension fork combine with Shimano derailleur for great riding over a mix of terrain
- Frame and Fork: Dual Suspension steel frame in Black and Hot Pink suspension fork for a superior responsive ride Grips: Krayton grips give a performance look and comfort feel to your ride
- Seat ATB saddle with contrasting stitching Brakes: Alloy linear pull brakes and 3-piece crank add superior performance to every ride
- Tires: 26" x 1.95" rugged tires handle a mix of terrain
- Rims: Alloy rims in Black Speeds: 18-speed index shifters are integrated with the Shimano rear derailleur for smooth performance Pedals: ATB Resin
26-inch Huffy Alpine Women's Mountain Bike, Purple
This 26" alpine bike is gloss grape with Huffy branded krayton grips. It has a precision crafted steel hard tail frame and a kolo 1200 suspension for mountain-sized fun. The brakes are steel linear pull and there is 18-speed twist shifting. The tires are 20" x 1.95" knobby with weather resistant alloy rims for improved performance.
- With a striking gloss grape color, the Alpine women's mountain bike is ideal for a minimum height of 5 feet
- Easy-to-use twist shifting features 10 speeds coupled with a rear indexed derailleur for smooth gear changes every time
- The Kolo 1200 suspension fork easily absorbs shock from bumps and dips for a great riding experience; front and rear steel linear pull brakes provide sure stopping action
- The 26'' knobby tires provide excellent traction for dirt and paved surfaces; plus, premium Huffy-branded Krayton grips provide a comfortable hold during your ride
- The blend of grape purple with the crimson red accents create a stylish bike; add in all the features, and this is one fun mountain bike
Schwinn Women's High Timber Mountain Bicycle, 16"/Small, Light Purple
There it sits, waiting for your to get your work done, pay your bills, take the kids to soccer practice. So you can Finally get on and ride. Get on the 26 inch women's Schwinn high Timber and feel the stress of the work day instantly melt away with that first, emphatic pedal. This bike can handle dirt and gravel trails or works for casual neighborhood riding, so don't let those wellness goals fall by the wayside. Riding with the family, check; riding for stress reduction, check; riding for the simple pleasure of feeling the wind tickle your face, check. Say Hello to a mountain bike with 21-speed twist Shifters and a mountain-style frame with a front suspension fork so you don't feel all those bumps and thumps out on the path. All that, front and rear linear pull brakes, and even more features that will make you wish you hadn't waited so long. Go already.. feel happy and ride. Like all Schwinn bikes, the high Timber comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
- Schwinn mountain frame with Schwinn suspension fork for controlled riding on tough trails
- Shimano twist shifters with 21-speed rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide secure stopping power
- Alloy rims are light and strong for a durable riding experience
- Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less maintenance on your end
Huffy Hardtail Mountain Bike, Summit Ridge 24-26 inch 21-Speed, Lightweight
Only from Huffy, and only at Amazon! The Huffy Summit Ridge is equipped to deliver in looks and in performance. The striking look in charcoal gloss, the 21 speeds, the front suspension all add up to one hardtail ready for action. Backed by our limited lifetime (see owner's manual for details), the hi-ten steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers your pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. Just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step. This 26-inch model is ideal for a rider height above 5 feet; an alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustment. The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. Front suspension on the Summit Ridge handles uneven terrain with ease. The Kool 1200 fork, in rich black gloss, absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration. The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. Knobby 26" x 1.95" tires provide good traction in wet and dry conditions - on dirt, gravel, or even pavement. Lightweight alloy wheels in matte black blend well with the overall design. Front and rear steel linear pull handbrakes provide consistent, dependable stopping action on demand. The slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain. Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch, on short and longer rides. The ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kool steel crank have a good, responsive feel. Kickstand included. The look: charcoal gloss with striking color accents. The specs: 21 speeds with the indexed SHIMANO rear derailleur and Kool front suspension fork. The comfort: the padded, stitched saddle, the Krayton grips, the slight-rise handlebar. With the look, the specs and the comfort, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready to deliver the outdoor action you crave. Huffy, We Make Fun!
- With a charcoal gloss hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready for outdoor adventures; just follow the steps in our product manual
- An exclusive: ideal for ages 13 and up, and a minimum rider height of 5 feet; durable steel frame backed by our limited lifetime (see owner's manual); Kool 1200 suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 26" x 1.95" knobby tires tear into dirt bike paths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent, stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Kolo crank has a responsive feel; Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch; Alloy wheels in matte black; Kickstand included
Huffy Alpine 24" Women's Mountain Bike
Why choose between the street and the trail? Enjoy the best of both worlds as you conquer any path - tame or treacherous - on the Alpine 24" Women's Mountain Bike from Huffy. Built for adventures on- or off-road, this smooth riding mountain bike is ready to take you from week to weekend and back again in comfortable and confident style.
- 18 speeds go anywhere - just twist to change gears. The responsive Kolo 1200 suspension fork and 3 piece crank add superior performance to every ride. Durable steel frame features great colors and graphics.
- Front and rear linear pull brakes are easy to use with solid control. Padded seat stays comfortable throughout the ride. Lightweight alloy rims resist corrosion.
- Kraton grips give a performance look and comfort feel to your ride. 24" x 1.95" rugged tires handle a mix of terrain. Alloy quick release seatpost makes easy height adjustments.
- Made in China. Model Number: 24338.
Xspec 26" 21 Speed Folding Mountain Bike Bicycle Trail Commuter Shimano White
Now you can take your bike where ever you go without the need for those pesky bike racks or risking the dangers of locking it up in public spaces with the new Xspec 26" Folding Bikes. The Xspec bike folds neatly in about 15 seconds so you can store in almost any location. This streamline frame design is not just for mountains trails, its also great for students, office workers, urban environments, or any convenient commuting.
The 26" frame bike offers you a great ride with the added convenience of portability. The portable folding frame is constructed with High Tensile Steel and comes with reliable, top of the line Shimano components such as Shifters & Rear Derailleurs. The 21-speed function gives you the option to cruise or punch it in high gear. The disc brake technology provides long lasting and gives more stopping power than traditional v-brakes.Features
- Dual Disc Brake System that give stronger stopping power and a longer lasting braking technology.
- High-tensile folding steel frame.
- Dual Steel Suspension system; front & back
- Includes Shimano Components that any tourist could rely on.
- Unique Folding Pedals
- Alloy double-wall rimmed wheels with High Grade 26" x 1.95 Road Tires
- 48T Chain ring , Alloy Handlebars
- Weighs Limit: 220lbs.
- Weighs approx. 42 lbs.
- Some Assembly is Required
- Fender/Mud Gruad included
- Colors: White
- ADVANCED DISC BRAKE SYSTEM- Provides a stronger, faster, more reliable stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems. Disc brakes also do not wear out your tires and last much longer. Since disc brakes are much more consistent you'll be able to judge braking more accurately.
- STURDY FOLDABLE FRAME - High tensile steel folding frame that could withstand rough mountain trails and folds flat in seconds with no tools required!
- TOP COMPONENTS - Includes Shimano products that are known to last, including derailleur and shifters. Also includes alloy double wall rims with 26" Diamond wheels.
- SUSPENTION SYSTEM - Front & Rear Shock Absorbers that could withstand many tough terrain mountain trails or daily commutes.
- Recommended for rider's height 5'3"-6'0". Max weight up to 220lbs
Giro Fixture MIPS Bike Helmet - Matte Black,One Size
When it's time to ditch your responsibilities for the sweet solitude of rugged alpine trails and smooth-rolling forest loops, the Giro Fixture MIPS Helmet is a stellar choice with its lightweight In-Mold construction, MIPS technology, and well-ventilated design for comfort on long climbs and scorching-hot rides. To ensure a dialed fit, the Roc Loc Sport system adjusts to the exact shape of your head with the quick twist of its rear-mounted dial. Upgraded over the standard version, the Fixture MIPS employs a low-friction elastomeric liner that rotates independently around your head, should you suffer a nasty crash on the trail. Ultimately, this serves to dissipate rotational forces that would otherwise be transferred through the helmet, giving you added peace of mind when you're opening it up on high-speed descents, darting between trees along the trail, and rolling over steep rocks on bigger terrain.
- Shell Material: In-Mold (polycarbonate)
- Impact Foam: EPS foam, MIPS liner
- Fit Adjustment: Roc Loc Sport (micro-adjustable rear dial)
- Visor: yes
- Recommended Use: enduro, trail
sixthreezero EVRYjourney Women's 7-Speed Step-Through Hybrid Cruiser Bicycle, Cream w/Brown Seat/Grips, 26" Wheels/ 17.5" Frame
A classic hybrid cruiser made for maximum comfort, the EVRYjourney women's bike has a low center of gravity and foot-forward design that helps keep your back upright while maintaining proper leg extension for optimal pedaling.
With looks made for the beach and the gears to take you everywhere else, the sixthreezero EVRYjourney is ready for anything from hitting the trails at the crack of dawn to cruising the beach at the dusk.
The EVRYjourney's modern swooping aluminum frame is designed with foot-forward seat and pedal positioning, allowing riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground. When at a full stop, you can stand over the seat and low swooping frame for easy mounting and dismounting.
The EVRYjourney is available in four gearing options:
- 21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur and EZ Fire Plus shifter help you tackle demanding street, trail, long distance, and uphill riding. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise.
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes.
- 3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter enables you to handle longer distances and moderate hills. Includes front and rear handbrakes.
- Single-speed model offers ultimate simplicity, and is ideal for flat terrain. The coaster braking system is simple just pedal backwards to glide to a stop.
The 26-inch, 1.95-inch wide Kenda whitewall semi-slick tires provide a cushioned, stable ride for easy rolling. This bike comes complete with a rear rack for use with optional panniers, baskets, and other accessories, plus matching full fenders to keep you protected from rain and debris. It also includes a dual spring seat and leather-stitched grips for optimized comfort.
Recommended for single-ride trips up to 30 miles and speeds up to 30 MPH, the EVRYjourney is sized for riders from 5 feet to 6 feet, 4 inches tall. It comes 80 assembled, and weighs 38 pounds when fully assembled.
Designed with comfort, ease, and eye-catching style, sixthreezero bikes offer affordable quality for a vast range of riders.
- Versatile women's hybrid cruiser bicycle with 17.5-inch swooping step-through aluminum frame; perfect for cruise, leisure, and commute rides
- Upright riding style keeps your back and shoulders comfortable; foot-forward design helps maintain proper leg extension
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for a wide range of riding - from leisure to long distance commutes; front and rear handbrakes
- Stylish, curvy frame with comfy dual-spring saddle; includes matching fenders and rear rack for optional baskets and panniers
- 26-Inch, 1.95-Inch wide whitewall semi-slick tires provide a cushioned, stable ride for easy rolling
26" Royce Union RTT Womens 21-Speed Mountain Bike, 17" Aluminum Frame, Trigger Shift, Sky Blue
The RTT Women's 26-inch mountain bike will spark your thirst for the great outdoors. It features a lightweight, strong aluminum frame that will never rust, front suspension to absorb bumps and uneven terrain, easy-to-use linear pull brakes, and precise, smooth trigger shifting with 21 speeds. The radiant silver paint finish, with a clear gloss overcoat, creates one great-looking bike. The lightweight hardtail frame is molded from tough 6061 heat-treated aircraft-grade aluminum, backed by our limited 10-year (see owners manual for details). Durable aluminum, lighter than steel, enables easier handling and maneuvering on the trails. An alloy quick release binder enables easy height adjustment of the padded saddle for a proper fit. Knobby tread on the 26-inch tires tears into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths. Alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth, dependable, stopping power. The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; the alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize for a proper fit. Enjoy the simple freedom of smooth shifting with no twisting and no wrist strain. The RTT delivers 21 speeds with a complete SHIMANO drivetrain. The SHIMANO EZ Fire Plus Trigger combines with the SHIMANO Tourney TY300 rear derailleur to deliver efficient, precise shifting between gears. So smooth and easy. Your index finger and thumb trigger gear changes so your hands never leave the handlebar. Removable rear derailleur guard protects gears from damage. The front ZOOM suspension fork, in bold black, easily absorbs bumps and dips from uneven terrain, critical for a smoother, more enjoyable ride. The slight-rise handlebar encourages an upright, riding style for more comfort when riding. Crayton grips feel good to hold and pedals on the alloy 3-piece crank provide a good, responsive feel no matter how long you ride. For adrenaline-soaked adventures and rugged recreational fun, the Royce Union RTT waits for you. Passionate about the outdoors? Welcome to Royce Union mountain bikes. Since 1904.
- Ready for adrenaline-soaked adventures, the RTT, an Amazon exclusive, features a lightweight, durable aluminium frame for easier handling on the trails and 21 speeds with smooth trigger shifting; radiant silver frame with gloss overcoat looks sharp
- We deliver this bike with tools included for fast assembly; 17-inch frame is suggested for a minimum inseam of 31 inches; 15 inch frame is also available; knobby tread digs into the terrain for a solid grip on trails and paths
- The SHIMANO EZ Fire Plus Trigger and TY 300 rear indexed derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultrasmooth shifting, with just your index finger and thumb; it's a complete SHIMANO drivetrain for precise, efficient performance
- Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes with machined alloy wheel rims enable superior brake pad contact to deliver smooth, stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding so less back and shoulder strain
- The padded saddle, with quality side stitching, can be adjusted for the perfect height and angle; the alloy quick release binder lets you easily customize for a proper fit; bold black ZOOM suspension fork absorbs bumps and dips with ease
Huffy Hardtail Mountain Bike, Exxo 26 inch 21-Speed, Lightweight
ove 5 feet. The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year frame (see owner's manual for details). Aluminum is much lighter than steel. It adds much less weight to the bike frame, and provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration. With the strength of aluminum, the frame efficiently transfers energy to the drivetrain for a solid ride. Thats something you appreciate when you need power for climbing or more control for responsive handling. Unlike steel, aluminum is corrosion-resistant so it keeps its original aluminum look, regardless of weather, or any nicks or dents that may occur. Count on 21 speeds as needed for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration with the indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur and micro-shift twist shifter. The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. The Kool 2200 suspension fork helps to absorb bumps, bounces, jolts and jostles for a more comfortable ride. This front suspension provides the proper amount of response on any terrain. Knobby 26" x 1.95" tires bite into dirt and gravel paths with ease, and provide good traction in wet or dry conditions. Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes are specifically designed to work with the precision-machined alloy wheel rims for exceptional brake pad contact and smooth, stopping power. The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. An alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustment. The slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain. ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kool crank have a good, responsive feel. Crayton grips remain comfortable to the touch. Kickstand is included for when you need to take a pause and savor the scenery. When youre ready to escape into the natural beyond, count on the Huffy Exxon. Huffy, We Make Fun!
- Bathed in a beautiful ocean blue gloss, the Exxon is ready to explore your favorite trails; an exclusive: ideal for ages 13 and up, and a minimum rider height of 5 feet
- The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year frame warranty (see owner's manual for details); aluminum (much lighter than steel) provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration
- Promptly draw on 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration with the indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur and micro-shift twist shifter; Kool 2200 suspension fork absorbs bumps for a better ride
- Knobby 26" x 1.95" tires bite into dirt and gravel paths with ease, in wet or dry conditions; alloy linear pull brakes together with machined alloy wheel rims provide smooth, stopping power; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for quality
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kool crank have responsive feel; Crayton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
- 20 volt drill reviews
- Natural face cream for wrinkles
- Combination lock for gym
- Cheap mexican nyc
- Instant pot 6 quart best price
- Top loading washing machine with agitator 2015
- Cushion for lower back pain