Celestron NexStar 6 SE Telescope
View the Universes Most Impressive Celestial Objects The 6SEs six-inch primary mirror packs enough light-gathering ability to observe the best that the solar system has to offer: Cassinis Division in Saturns rings, the cloud bands on Jupiter, and geographic features on the surface of the Moon. When it comes to deep sky objects, take your 6SE to a dark-sky site and youll see hundreds of pinpoint stars in the Hercules Globular Cluster, the spiral arms of the Whirlpool Galaxy, and more. Revolutionary Single Fork Arm Mount We know the best telescope is the one you will use most often. Thats why Celestrons engineers created NexStar SEs unique, patented single fork arm mount. Its perfectly portable and makes setup quick and easy. Whats more, the NexStar SE breaks down into several lightweight and compact pieces, making it easy to transport, even in small vehicles. Youll have no problem getting the NexStar SE to your favorite observing site, or setting it up quickly in your backyard. Of course, its whats inside the mount that really counts. Sturdy construction from high-quality components give NexStar SE the pointing and tracking accuracy needed to observe and follow your favorite targets with push-button ease. Use the included NexStar hand control to locate over 40,000 celestial objects, or take a Sky Tour and let your telescope show you the best objects currently visible. Aligning your telescope is simple and painless, too, thanks to SkyAlign. This process makes alignment as easy as 1-2-3: just center three bright objects in your eyepiece and press ALIGN. For even easier alignment, attach our StarSense AutoAlign and your NexStar SE aligns itself! Advanced Features Let the NexStar SE Grow with You The NexStar SE is compatible with all the high-tech accessories advanced users love. Provide GPS coordinates to your telescope with SkySync, or add automatic alignment functionality with StarSense AutoAlign. For planetary imaging, pair your NexStar 6SE with one of our Skyris cameras. Or, experiment with wide-field deep sky astroimaging by replacing the telescopes secondary mirror with a DSLR or astronomical CCD camera with a Fastar/HyperStar lens assembly. From your first observing session and for years to come, the NexStar SE is your trusted companion.
- Celestron's iconic "orange tube" design is updated with all the latest features to provide the best stargazing experience for beginners and experienced observers alike. Light Gathering Power compared to human eye is 459x
- 6-inch aperture with excellent light-gathering ability provides impressive views of the Moon and planets, along with deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula, while retaining a compact form factor
- Fully automated GoTo mount with database of 40,000 celestial objects automatically locates and tracks objects for you. Focal Length-1500 mm (59 inch). Focal Ratio-10. Apparent Field of View-0.83. Linear Field of View (at 1000 yds)-44 feet (13 m)
- SkyAlign technology gets your telescope aligned and ready to observe in minutes. Even if you're unfamiliar with the night sky, you can easily align your telescope on any three bright objects
- Unique single fork arm design and sturdy steel tripod all break down into separate components for easy transport and quick assembly..Optical Coatings:StarBright XLT. Star diagonal:1.25 inch
Sky-Watcher 10" Collapsible Dobsonian Telescope
This is a big, friendly horse of a telescope you can ride off into the sunset with, and then thrill to well resolved celestial views when twilight fades. The SW 10" DOB is an very satisfying telescope to own, an instrument that will provide a lifetime of continuing exploration of the heavens. This telescope will hit the sweet-spot for many amateurs, providing all the capability and value you are seeking in a large aperture telescope. Sky-Watcher's revolutionary truss-support concept allows the optical tube's front and back cells to collapse together, aligning on the truss support rods which can then be locked down for easy and secure telescope transport. This one piece, low-hassle OTA design is mechanically simple and results in a large aperture telescope that can be reasonably handled and transported by one individual. This innovation gives Sky-Watcher users tremendous functional ease-of-transportability.
- 10" (254 mm) Dobsonian-style Newtonian, 1200 mm focal length (f/5), 2" Crayford-style focuser with 1.25" adaptor
- 4-element Plossl 25 mm and 10 mm 1.25" eyepieces, 8x50 RA viewfinder
- Solid rocker-mount with Teflon bearings and tension clutch, Collapsible Tube Design For Easy Storage and Transportation
SkyWatcher S11620 Traditional Dobsonian 10-Inch (White)
The Sky-Watcher Traditional Dobsonian Telescope 254mm/1200mm (10") has a "paraboloidal" primary mirror to eliminate spherical aberration and a four-arm, secondary- mirror bracket with fine supports (0.5mm thick), to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss. In addition, this model include a 2" focuser with a 1.25" adapter, allowing the use of either eyepiece size. This model also include the new feature-tension control handle.
- 10" (254 mm) Dobsonian-style Newtonian
- 1200 mm focal length (f/4.7)
- 2" single-speed Crayford-style focuser with 1.25" adaptor
- 4-element Plössl 25mm and 10 mm 1.25" eyepieces
- Solid rocker-mount with Teflon bearings and tension clutch for altitude
Celestron PowerSeeker 127EQ Telescope
Celestron PowerSeeker telescopes are a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power.
Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestrons PowerSeekers are the ideal choice for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for the entire family.
PowerSeekers are quick and easy to set up even for the novice. No tools are required for assembly!
Their sturdy equatorial mounts are perfect for tracking objects in the night sky, and the collapsible alt-azimuth mounts are perfectly suited for terrestrial (land) viewing as well as astronomical use.
All of Celestrons PowerSeekers include a full range of eyepieces plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye!
PowerSeekers are designed and manufactured using all fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity.
Erect Image Optics are ideal for terretrial (land) and astronomical (sky) use.
Locate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with TheSky Level 1 software included FREE with every PowerSeeker model.
- 3x Barlow Lens. Focal Ratio: f/7.87
- German Equatorial Mount. Optical tube length is 20 inches
- 127mm Aperture
- 1000mm Focal Length. Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- Comes with aluminum tripod and accessory tray.Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm) 20 mm (0.79 in).Focal Length of Eyepiece 2 (mm) 4 mm (0.16 in)
Celestron NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope
The popularity of our NexStar 114 models inspired us to go bigger! We are proud to introduce NexStar 130SLT. The NexStar 130SLT has 30 more light-gathering power than our 114 mm telescope. And the 130SLT, like the other models in the SLT Series, comes with a fully computerized hand control. The computerized hand control gives you the ability to automatically slew to any of its 4,000 objects, including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars. With its pre-assembled, adjustable steel tripod, the NexStar 130SLT can be up and ready to use in a matter of minutes. Our new SkyAlign alignment technology and the included StarPointer Finderscope with a red LED, makes aligning a breeze. View the details of the lunar surface, the rings of Saturn, the polar ice caps on Mars, the cloud belts on Jupiter or a number of the Messier objects such as the globular cluster in Hercules (M13), or the Great Nebula in Orion (M42). Begin to explore some of the fainter Messier objects using the additional light-gathering capabilities of the 130SLTs 5" primary mirror. Because of the Newtonian design, the mirror gives fully color-corrected views that are best suited for astronomical use.
- Aperture: 130mm; focal length: 650mm; compatible with 2 inch eyepieces
- Focal ratio: 5; focal length of eyepiece 1/2: 25mm/9mm.Before you can begin observing, you must setup your hand control, align your finderscope and align your telescope
- Magnification of eyepiece 1/2: 26x/72x; finder scope: star pointer; mount type: motorized altazimuth
- Highest/lowest useful magnification: 307x/19x; light gathering power: 345x
- Apparent field of view: 1.7 degrees; Linear field of view (at 1000Yds): 91ft
- Computerized hand control with 4,000 object database including over 600 galaxies, 300 clusters and dozens of beautiful binary stars
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any 3 bright celestial objects
- Motorized Altazimuth mount
- Focal ratio: f5
- Focal length: 650mm
Orion SkyQuest XT8 Classic Dobsonian Telescope
A powerful and capable telescope, the Orion SkyQuest XT8 Classic Dobsonian is one of our most popular reflectors due to its elegant combination of precision optics, mechanical simplicity, and rock-solid stability. You and your whole family will appreciate the bright, clear views of the night sky provided by the XT8 Classic. The Moon and planets of our solar system like Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars shine brightly in the SkyQuest XT8 Classic, allowing you to inspect them in detail. The XT8's 8-inch aperture is also large enough to gather a significant amount of light from more distant celestial objects for great views of sparkling star clusters, cloudy nebulas, and faraway galaxies. The XT8 Classic Dob is a tremendous value considering the high quality views it provides on such a wide variety of celestial objects. The point-and-view simplicity of the Dobsonian design is not as complicated as an equatorial (EQ) mount and tripod, so with a little practice, your whole family can scan the heavens just like experienced hobbyists. For any astronomer seeking serious adventure, the XT8 Classic Dob has it all!
- A large aperture Classic Dobsonian reflector telescope at a very affordable price!
- 8" diameter reflector optics lets you view the Moon and planets in close up detail, and has enough light grasp to pull in pleasing views of faint nebulas, galaxies and star clusters
- A perfect Dobsonian telescope that can last a lifetime for the beginning astronomy enthusiast or whole family
- The ultra-stable Dobsonian base keeps the reflector optical tube perfectly balanced for point-and-view ease of use
- Includes a 2" Crayford focuser that accepts 1.25" and 2" telescope eyepieces, a 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, an EZ Finder II reflex sight, collimation cap, Starry Night software, and more!
Orion SkyQuest XT10g Computerized GoTo Dobsonian Telescope
Orion Dobsonians have always been known for superb optical and mechanical quality, wonderful ease of use, and remarkably affordable prices. One other thing they - and almost all other Dobs on the market - have had in common: you pushed the telescope to your observing target by hand. Until now. Orion is pleased to herald another giant leap in Dobsonian evolution with the introduction of the SkyQuest XTg series of fully motor driven GoTo Dobsonians. Now, pointing a Dob to even the most elusive of NGC curiosities is as easy as pushing a button or two on the XTg Dobsonians' illuminated hand controller. High-torque servo motors guided by two pairs of high-resolution encoders then slew the telescope right to your object of interest - any of over 42,000 objects in the GoTo controller's database. No more nudging the telescope tube continuously to keep the object from drifting out of the field of view, either. The XTg automatically tracks the object's motion, keeping it centered in the eyepiece while you savor the view. What's more, the closed-loop electronics of the XTg let you move the telescope manually - or endure the accidental bump - without losing orientation for accurate, automated GoTo pointing!
- Fully motorized GoTo Dobsonian reflector telescope locates, centers, and automatically tracks any of over 42,000 celestial objects with pushbutton ease!
- Big 10" aperture reflector optics gathers plenty of light for pleasing views of galaxies, nebulas, and star clusters as well as bright close-up study of the planets and Moon
- Computerized GoTo motors, encoders, and gears come pre-installed on the Dobsonian base for easy assembly
- Requires 12V power supply (sold seperately) for motorized operation
- Includes 2" dual-speed (11:1) Crayford focuser, 28mm 2" DeepView eyepiece, 12.5mm 1.25" illuminated crosshair Plossl eyepiece, EZ Finder II reflex sight, eyepiece rack, collimation cap, and Starry Night software
Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian Telescope
There are many reasons why the Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic is one of our most popular Dobsonian reflector telescopes. Three of these reasons rise above the rest: simple operation, jumbo optics, and bang-for-your-buck value. These three features come together elegantly in the XT10 Classic Dobsonian, making it one of the best telescopes to own for anyone interested in astronomy. The SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian brings a "new level of joy to simple observing" as Astronomy magazine raved, thanks to its synthesis of big aperture optics and uncomplicated operation. It's jumbo, 10" (254mm) diameter parabolic primary mirror gathers a ton of light from the night sky, so you can see more objects than you would with an 8" or smaller telescope. What's more, the XT10 Classic Dobsonian reflector telescope's big mirror yields exceptionally bright views with high contrast. All XT Classic Dobs feature an expertly figured parabolic mirror housed in an enameled steel optical tube. The tube rides on a stable Dobsonian base that allows easy point-and-view navigation and has a convenient carrying handle. A 2" Crayford focuser (XT6 has 1.25" rack and pinion focuser), EZ Finder II aiming device, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece (1.25"), and quick-collimation cap are all standard equipment. Setup takes only a minute, leaving the rest of the evening to marvel at the planets, the Moon, and a myriad of deep-sky treasures. Enjoy the fantastic views - and savings! One-year limited warranty.
- The Orion SkyQuest XT10 Classic Dobsonian is a big 10" aperture reflector telescope with a small price tag
- Gobbles up light for great views of deep-sky objects such as nebulas, galaxies, star clusters, and close-up views of more nearby targets like the Moon and planets
- Simple point-and-view Dobsonian design reflector telescope is easy and fun to use for the whole family
- Stable Dobsonian telescope base and Orion CorrecTension friction optimization system keeps reflector optical tube perfectly balanced in any position
- Includes precise 2" Crayford focuser, 25mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece, EZ Finder II reflex sight, collimation cap, dust caps, and Starry Night software download
Orion 10" f/3.9 Newtonian Astrograph Reflector Telescope
Our largest reflector optimized for astro-imaging boasts 10-inch parabolic primary optics with a very fast f/3.9 focal ratio for exceptional wide-field, deep-space imaging performance. Even faint galaxies and nebulas exhibit stunning detail with limited exposure time when photographed through this large-aperture astrograph with a CCD imager or DSLR camera. You'll get incredibly bright, crisp images that will make apochromatic refractor aficionados green with envy - and you'll have more green in your wallet thanks to this telescope's more-affordable Newtonian design. Both the 10-inch (254mm) primary and secondary mirror feature enhanced reflectivity (94) aluminization for bright, contrast-rich images. The 82mm minor axis secondary mirror provides excellent full-field illumination with modern CCD imagers and DSLR cameras, with less than 8 light drop-off at the edge of APS-C sized sensors. The adjustable 4-vane secondary mirror holder features very thin, 1mm thick spider vanes to minimize diffraction effects in images. A center mark on the primary mirror and three easy-grip collimation knobs make optical alignment easy and precise. Extended tube length of 7.5-inches in front of the focuser blocks intrusion of off-axis light, ensuring optimum image contrast.
- This affordable 10" astrograph is ideal for capturing stunning deep-sky astrophotos
- Fast f/3.9 focal ratio provides swift wide-field imaging performance
- Enhanced reflectivity aluminum coatings on primary and secondary mirror provide 94 reflectivity
- Sturdy 2" dual-speed low-profile Crayford focuser permits ultra-fine focus with 11:1 ratio
- Extended tube length of 7.5" in front of the focuser blocks peripheral light, optimizing image contrast
Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT GPS Schmidt-Cassegrain 2800mm Telescope with Tripod and Tube
Equipped with StarBright XLT coatings Fully computerized telescope with a dual fork arm mount 9x50 finderscope assists in accurately finding objects Easy to move telescope from one location to the next Delivers quiet operation alongside large drive gears Fast and easy alignment process Auxiliary port on the mount for additional accessories NexRemote telescope control software Sturdy 2-inch steel legs with accessory tray 40,000 object database
- 11" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope with Celestron's premium StarBright XLT optical coatings
- Fully computerized dual fork arm altazimuth mount with internal GPS and database of 40,000 celestial objects
- 9x50 finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Ergonomic design--Comfortably move the telescope from location to location
- Heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope so easy you can do it in the dark; also features sturdy 2" steel legs and accessory tray
- Ergonomic design so you can comfortably lift and move the telescope
- Star diagonal and 1.25" eyepiece included
- Convenient hand control holder allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
- Samsung s7 edge
- Tea reviews
- Continuous air freshener
- Present for 4 year old boy
- Samsung tablet prices
- Power wheels for kids
- Hair spray hold