Ryobi A98901G 90 Piece Drilling and Driving Kit for Wood, Metal, Plastic, and Masonry
Includes (1) Bit SetNew, Bulk PackedGenuine OEM Replacement Part # A98901GConsult owners manual for proper part number identification and proper installationPlease refer to list for compatibilityCompatible with the Following:
- BLACK OXIDE DRILL BITS: 21 of these to help with your hole-boring needs
- MASONRY BITS: Used for drilling into brick, block, and mortar
- HOLE SAWS: 4 of these included to help boring large holes for locks or other applications
- FASTENER BITS: 27 bits are included for driving in fasteners. There is also a magnetic bit holder to hold these
- STORAGE BOX: The plastic carrying case comes with a locking system and labeled compartments to keep your bits organized upon purchase
Ryobi AR2074G SpeedLoad Plus Titanium Coated 17-Piece Bit Set for Wood Metal or Plastic (w/Storage Case) (16 Hex Shank Bits, 1 Hex Shank Chuck)
The drill / driver is the staple of tools. Ryobis hex shank bits are the prime accessory to that staple. Coated in titanium, you can be sure that these will bore through wood, plastic, and some metals with efficiency. There are 16 bits in this package, each one is fit to the included SpeedLoad Plus hex shank chuck. You can insert this beast into your drill / driver and it will take the bits included in this set. These are what you need to get working on that diy project youve been putting off. Go out to the garage and get it done; Ryobi -- and this bit set -- has your back.
- 16 HEX SHANK DRILL BITS: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 9/64, 5/32, 11/64, 3/16, 13/64, 7/32, 15/64, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, (2) 1/8. All measured in inches
- 1/4 INCH QUICK CHANGE HEX SHANK CHUCK: made so you can easily switch out your hex shank bits. Simply insert the chuck into your drill or driver, plug your bits into the chuck, and you'll be good to go
- STORAGE CASE INCLUDED: keep your hex shank bits and chuck in order with the included container. Measurements are stamped in each slot so you can keep your tools in order
- PRE-CHUCKED SHANK BITS saving you time and energy chucking each one separately
- TITANIUM COATING reduces friction and improves speed for your drilling or driving
Ryobi Drilling and Driving Kit 120 piece Set A981202
The RYOBI 120-Piece Drilling and Driving Kit offers a variety of bits to cover both drilling and driving applications. The driving bits come in Phillips, slotted, hex, square, and Torx, and the black oxide drill bits range in size from 1/16 in. to 3/8 in. This kit also comes with five different sized nut drivers and a magnetic bit holder, which you can use to quickly and easily swap out 1" driving bits.
- 1 in. insert bits are intended for use with the included magnetic bit holder.
- 2 in. power bits work directly in drill chuck.
- Black oxide drill bits for general-purpose drilling in wood, metal and plastic.
- Magnetic bit holder keeps 1 in. bits secure while making it easy to change between bit types.
- Includes: (11) black oxide drill bits: (2) 1/16 in., (2) 3/32 in., (2) 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in. and 3/8 in. (88) 1 in. insert bits: (2) P0, (2) P1, (10) P2, (2) P3, (2) SQ1, (8) SQ2, (2) SQ3, (2) SL4, (2) SL6, (2) SL8, (2) SL10, (2) SL12, (2) T10, (2) T15, (4) T20, (8) T25, (2) T27, (2) T30, (2) T40, (2) hex 1/16 in., (2) hex 5/64 in., (2) hex 3/32 in., (2) hex 7/64 in., (2) hex 1/8 in., (2) hex 9/64 in., (2) hex 5/32 in., (2) hex 3/16 in., (2) hex 7/32 in., (2) hex 1/4 in., hex 1.5 mm, hex 2 mm, hex 2.5 mm, hex 3 mm, hex 4 mm, hex 5 mm, hex 5.5 mm, hex 6 mm; (15) 2 in. power bits: P1, (5) P2, (2) SQ2, SL8, SL10, T20, (2) T25, hex 3/32 in., hex 1/8; (5) nut drivers: 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in. (1) magnetic bit holder.
Ryobi 35 PCS Drill Bits
Ryobi 35 PCS Drill Bits High-speed steel construction with black oxide finish Assortment of bit sizes ranging from 1/16 in. to 5/16 in. Ideal for general-purpose drilling (wood, metal, plastic)
Ryobi A983102 31-Piece Black Oxide Drilling and Driving Bit Kit for Wood, Metal, Plastic, and Masonry
When you purchase a drill, you need bits to go with it. This 31 piece bit set from Ryobi is compact, yet it boasts a great selection that will allow you to perform a wide variety of applications around the home or construction site. It contains a set of paddle bits, ideal for boring large holes through different types of wood. There are also smaller wood boring bits with brad points. These points have three feet that keep your bit from wandering from the drilling subject. Even better is the fact that some of these bits are coated in black oxide, a material that makes them resistant to corrosion and damage from heavy duty jobs. For heavy duty jobs, masonry bits are attached to this kit, letting you drive through brick and stone. They're carbide tipped, serving to make them extra powerful. Keep them all together in the included carrying case. It has mounting brackets and a carrying handle for maximum portability, and its sturdy design can hold up to the wear and tear of everyday living. With all of this value, it's no wonder it's Ryobi.
- PADDLE BITS: Four paddle bits for boring large holes for construction are included. Sizes are 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", and 1"
- BRAD POINT BITS are included, giving you a firm grip on the wood, preventing your bit from wandering
- BLACK OXIDE COATING helps prevent some of these bits from corrosion, letting you work harder for longer with the same bit
- ORGANIZATION: A plastic bin in which to keep all of your bits is included. It has onboard nail brackets which keep this safely mounted to your wall or pegboard
- CARBIDE TIPPED MASONRY BITS allow you to bore through brick and stone with ease
Ryobi Speed Load Plus Driving Kit (68-Piece)
The Ryobi Driving Kit includes bits for most driving needs. Use it to drive Philips, slotted, hex and Torx head screws, as well as bolt heads. This kit comes with a magnetic screw guide for easy screw installation and socket adaptors for use with your existing socket sets. The bits fit perfectly in the Ryobi SpeedLoad chuck to give you fast and easy bit changes.Includes bits for most driving needsAll bits work in the Ryobi SpeedLoad chuckFeatures a magnetic screw guide to help align screws for fast and trouble-free installationIncludes thirty-five 1 in. insert bit, twenty-two 2 in. power bit, one 3.5 in. power bit, 6 nut drivers (3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 1/2 in.) and 3 socket adaptors (1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.) Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Includes bits for most driving needs
- All bits work in Ryobi speed load plus chuck
- Includes magnetic screw guide to help align screws for fast and trouble-free installation
- Includes (35) 1 in. insert bits, (22) 2 in. power bits,(1) 3.5 in. power bit, (6) nut drivers (3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 1/2 in.) and (3) socket adaptors (1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.)
Ryobi A981952QP 195 Piece Drilling and Driving Kit for Wood, Plastic, Metal, and Masonry Work
No matter the drilling material or application, this massive 195 piece set of bits from Ryobi will help you get the job done. There are a variety of 1 inch, 2 inch, and 3.5 inch bits that you can use to drill through wood, plastic, metal, and even masonry, and they come in a variety of styles. From Phillips heads to hex to slotted, this kit has it all. A magnetic bit holder is included, too, so you don't need to mess with tools or activating your drill / driver to perform bit changes. A storage case is included, too, with labeled sections for every bit in the set. Among the standard bits, you'll find ones made out of black oxide for extra resistance, or brad point bits for cleaner, larger holes. The set has a foldout handle, too, so you can store it flush with items in your tool case. Whether you're filling out your backup bit set as a professional, or getting everything you'll need as a diy homeowner, then this is the set for you. Get the job done right with Ryobi.
- INCLUDES: (Slotted: 1 Inch: 2 x SL4, 2 x SL6, 2 x SL8-10, 4 x SL10, 2 x SL12 2 Inch: 2 x SL8-10 3-1/2 Inch: 1 x SL8-10) (Phillips: 1 Inch: 2 x PH0, 2 x PH1, 16 x PH2, 2 x PH3 2 Inch: 2 x PH1, 5 x PH2 3-1/2 Inch: 1 x PH1, 1 x PH2) (Square: 1 Inch: 2 x SQ0, 2 x SQ1, 13 x SQ2, 2 x SQ3 2 Inch: 4 x SQ2 3-/12 Inch: 1 x SQ2
- INCLUDES (Cont.): (Torx: 1 Inch: 2 x T6, 2 x T7, 2 x T8, 2 x T9, 2 x T10, 2 x T15, 5 x T20, 11 x T25, 2 x T27, 2 x T30, 2 x T40 2 Inch: 2 x T20, 3 x T25 3-1/2 Inch: 1 x T20, 1 x T25) (Hex 1 Inch: 2 x 1/16", 2 x 5/64", 4 x 3/32", 2 x 7/64", 2 x 1/8", 2 x 9/64", 2 x 5/32", 2 x 3/16", 2 x 1/4", 2 x 9/32")
- INCLUDES (Cont.): (Socket Adaptors: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 3/8", 1 x 1/2") (Nut Drivers: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 9/32", 1 x 5/16", 1 x 11/32", 1 x 3/8", 1 x 7/16", 1 x 15/32", 1 x 1/2") (Black Oxide Drill Bits: 4 x 1/16", 4 x 5/64", 4 x 3/32", 3 x 7/64", 3 x 1/8", 3 x 9/64", 3 x 5/32", 3 x 11/64", 3 x 3/16", 3 x 1/4", 1 x 5/16", 1 x 11/32", 4 x 3/8", 1 x 1/2")
- INCLUDES (Cont.): (Masonry Bits: 1 x 1/8 Inch, 1 x 5/32 Inch, 1 x 3/16 Inch, 1 x 7/32 Inch, 1 x 1/4 Inch) (Brad Point Bits: 2 x 1/8 Inch, 2 x 3/16 Inch, 2 x 1/4 Inch, 1 x 5/16 Inch, 1 x 3/8 Inch)
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER: With all of these bits, you're going to be switching between them often. Make sure your bit changes are fast with the help of this magnetic holder. With it, you don't need any extra tool to tighten or loosen your drill / driver's collet
Ryobi 55 PCS Driving Bits
The Ryobi 55-Piece Steel Driving Kit offers an assortment of bits to cover a variety of driving applications. This kit includes Phillips, slotted, hex, square and Torx bits, as well as 2 differently sized nut drivers and a magnetic bit holder that ensures a secure hold on 1 in. bits. You can also save time and frustration from digging through all your loose bits when you dock the case in the Ryobi DOCKit storage system tray (sold separately). >> 1 in. insert bits intended for use with included magnetic bit holder >> 2 in. power bits work directly in drill chuck >> Magnetic bit holder keeps bits secure while making it easy to change between bit types >> Compatible with Ryobi DOCKit accessory kit storage system tray (sold separately) >> Kit includes Phillips, slotted, hex, square and Torx bits >> Includes (46) 1 in. insert bits: (1) P1, (6) P2, (1) P3, (1) SL4, (1) SL6, (2) SL8, (1) SL10, (1) hex 1/16 in., (1) hex 5/64 in., (2) hex 3/32 in., (2) hex 7/64 in., (1) hex 1/8 in., (1) hex 9/64 in., (1) hex 5/32 in., (1) hex 3/16 in., (1) hex 1/4 in., (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, (1) SQ3, (1) T6, (1) T7, (1) T8, (1) T9, (1) T10, (1) T15, (3) T20, (4) T25, (1) T27, (1) T30, (1) T40; (2) 2 in. power bits: (1) P2, (1) T25; (1) magnetic bit holder; (2) nut drivers: (1) 1/4 in., (1) 5/16 in.
- Assortment of Phillips, slotted, hex, square and Torx bits
- Magnetic bit holder for secure hold on 1 in. bits
- Also includes 2 nut drivers in varying sizes
- Compatible with Ryobi DOCKit accessory kit storage system tray (sold separately)
- Kit includes Phillips, slotted, hex, square and Torx bits
Ryobi A972101 21 Piece Titanium Drill Bit Set w/ Plastic Locking Storage Case and Foldout Rubberized Organization Solution
Use Ryobi's line of titanium drill bits to drill holes through a variety of materials with ease. There are 21 pieces in this kit, the A972101. They range from 1/16" to 1/2", so you'll be able to tackle a variety of jobs. There are even backups of the more common bit sizes included, so you won't need to go out and purchase a replacement. They're titanium coated, which gives them greater longevity than also black oxide or bare steel bits. This works by reducing friction between the drill bit and whichever material you're working on. This makes for faster hole boring while keeping your drill bits in greater shape for longer. You can keep these all tucked away in the included storage solution. The hard plastic case can be tucked away in your tool bag or in Ryobi's Dock-It storage solution. Inside the case are a series of foldout compartments. They're labeled, so you'll know where everything goes when the time comes to put your bits away. They're also coated with rubber, further protecting your bits from the elements until it's time to put them to use. Whether you're a homeowner looking to have a set of bits to use for renovations or other DIY projects, or you're a professional looking to have a handy set of backup drill bits while you're on the jobsite, you can't go wrong with these titanium coated bits from Ryobi.
- INCLUDED BITS: 2 x 1/16", 2 x 5/64", 1 x 3/32", 1 x 7/64", 2 x 1/8", 1 x 9/64", 1 x 5/32", 1 x 11/64", 2 x 3/16", 1 x 13/64", 1 x 7/32", 1 x 15/64", 2 x 1/4", 1 x 5/16", 1 x 3/8", and 1 x 1/2"
- MULTIPLE MATERIALS: With these bits, you can drill through metal, wood, or plastic with ease
- TITANIUM COATING reduces friction between the bit and your material, giving you greater drilling speeds and longer life for your accessories
- FOLD OUT STORAGE is rubber coated, so your bits will stay safe while not in use. The rubberized sections are labeled, so you'll be able to know where everything goes at the end of the day
- HARD PLASTIC CASE: These fold out storage compartments are housed in a hard Ryobi green plastic case that can be tucked away with others in Ryobi's Dock It storage solution series
Ryobi 34 Piece Impact Rated Driving Bits with Dock-It Collection Storage Solution (Packaging May Vary)
If you're driving lag bolts or other large fasteners, you need an impact driver. Only certain kinds of bits are rated to handle the immense torque put out by the powerful machines. Ryobi has a kit of 34 pieces that will be able to handle the pressure that those can dish out. In fact, these Ryobi bits in the A963402 can handle up to 10 times the punishment of standard drill / driver bits. This is a collection of one and two inch sized bits, giving you different lengths so you have the versatility to complete a wide variety of jobs. The magnetic bit holder included here will help you make quick work out of changing the bits, too. When it's time to put everything away, there are individual sections for each bit to return to, so your organization will be top of the line. The box these pieces come with is designed to fit in the Dock-It storage solution. The side is labeled with the internal contents, giving you a good idea of what you'll work with without having to open the box. Only with Ryobi will you find this kind of attention to detail focused on high quality and maximum convenience. Ryobi does work right.
- IMPACT STRENGTH STEEL is rated to last up to 10 times longer than standard 1 inch insert bits
- 17 1 INCH IMPACT DRIVING BITS: (Phillips: 1 x P1, 5 x P2, 1 x P3) (Hex: 1 x 5/32") (Square: 3 x SQ2, 1 x SQ3) (Torx: 1 x T20, 2 x T25)
- 11 2" IMPACT DRIVING BITS: (Phillips: 1 x P1, 3 x P2, 1 x P3) (Square: 1 x SQ1, 3 x SQ2, 1 x SQ3) (Torx: 1 x T20, 2 x T25)
- 3 MAGNETIC NUT DRIVERS and 2 SOCKET ADAPTERS: (Nut Drivers: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16") (Socket Adapters: 1/4", 3/8")
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER with a quarter inch shank is included, as well. Connect this to your impact driver, and bit changes will be made faster
- Gutter cleaning tool on the market today
- Price nutribullet
- What is the best clock radio to buy
- Hella sharptone horns
- Trac phones
- Christmas presents for kids
- Cell phone holder for running