Water Tech Pool Blaster Max Li Pool & Spa Cleaner
The flagship product of the Pool Blaster line, the Max Li vacuum has been redefining the world of pool maintenance since 2001! Featuring a fully rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, this cordless, hoseless pool cleaner is one of the most powerful models Water Tech manufactures for residential use. The Pool Blaster Max Li is the solution to your pool, spa, or hot tub cleaning needs!
- Powered by rechargeable, Lithium Ion battery technology.
- Easy push-button on/off swithc.
- Comes included with (1) reusable X-Treme Multilayer Filter to pick up large and fine debris!
- Up to (60) minutes continuous run-time.
- Great for any pool/spa cleaning application!
Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000-013 The Pool Cleaner Automatic Suction Pool Vacuum, 2-Wheel, White
The 2x Suction PoolCleaner uses your existing pump and filter for power. This cleaner plugs into either your designated suction port or the skimmer. The 2x is ideal for most average sized pools. Some of the features that make 2 Wheel POOLCLEANER unique: SELF ADJUSTING TURBINE VANES All the POOLCLEANER cleaners have the patented self-adjusting turbines, which maximizes the power from the water flow. This turbine is similar to a paddle wheel with blades that are adjustable. This feature allows the POOLCLEANER to still move at low suction and low pressure. In addition the folding vanes of the turbine allow for the easy passage of larger debris through the cleaner. STEERING SYSTEM The 2x Suction POOLCLEANER has an internal programmed steering system, that causes the left wheel to periodically reverse, allowing the POOLCLEANER to turn and then move into another direction. For the 2x Suction POOLCLEANER there are five different programmed turns ranging from 90 to 450 degrees. This feature allows the POOLCLEANER to cover not only the deep end, but also the shallow end. The POOLCLEANER has no problem with uneven surfaces or strange shapes. It wont stick in a corner, or get hung up by a main drain. ROBUST TIRE TREADS One look and you will see that the patented tire treads give the POOLCLEANER better climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability. The tires come with tread wear markers that show you when to replace your tires. The front tires of the POOLCLEANER have humps (raised treads) that allow the POOLCLEANER to overcome any reasonable obstacles such as the main drain and uneven surfaces. This makes the POOLCLEANER ideal for all pool surfaces and shapes. ADJUSTABLE SKIRT The POOLCLEANER has patented adjustable skirts that allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction under the machine even when it encounters obstacles. When the POOLCLEANER encounters an obstacle one (or more) of the skirts will lift up (adjust) over the obstacle while maintaining suction under the cleaner. An easy way to determine if you need a 2 Wheel Suction PoolCleaner or a 4 Wheel Suction PoolCleaner is to imagine a 40 ft long pool. If the suction port or skimmer is half way (most newer pools) approx. 20 ft from one end, then the 2 Wheel Model will be sufficient. If however the suction port is all the way at one end AND you have a very deep end the 4 Wheel PoolCleaner would be better suited for your pool. The best way to describe it is that the 4 Wheel model can drag more hose. PLEASE NOTE: Special tires may be needed for certain pool surfaces such as tile, vinyl and fiberglass.
- 2-wheel drive cleans pools up to 16' x 32'
- Patented self-adjusting turbine vanes provide maximum power at any ow and allow passage of large debris
- Patented tire treads for enhanced climbing and obstacle management
- Patented adjustable roller skirt optimizes suction on uneven surfaces
- Multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences ensure full pool coverage
Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
The Baracuda G3 will thoroughly clean your inground pool floor and walls to automatically remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles. The G3 has only one operational moving part-the Long-Life Diaphragm. No gears, wheels, or flappers means simple operation, maximum power, and low-cost maintenance. It's compact and self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch.
- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
- Pool Type: In-Ground
Poolmaster 28300 Big Sucker Swimming Pool Leaf Vacuum
Poolmaster's Classic Collection offers a generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. For removing leaves from all pools, the 15" diameter vacuum and handle are made of durable ABS. Multi-directional wheels provide smooth maneuverability while eight high-pressure jets provide the water pressure needed for superior cleaning power. Vacuum includes one reusable all-purpose leaf bag. The quick-disconnect fitting allows use with any standard garden hose and standard pool pole - all sold separately.
- For removing leaves from all pools
- Large, 15-inch diameter vacuum with handle for pole attachment made of durable ABS
- Underside features 8 high-pressure water jets & 4 multi-directional wheels
- Includes 1 reusable all-purpose leaf bag
- Use with standard garden and pool pole - sold separately
Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer
This Intex surface skimmer easily attaches to the suction line of your filter pump for automatic skimming. Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 1,500 gph for proper surface skimming. Easily mounts on Easy Set or Metal Frame pool sidewalls with the adjustable bracket. Helps catch leaves and other debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool. Constructed of durable polypropylene plastic and is not affected by pool chemicals. The surface skimmer's strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning once full with debris.
- Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer
- Help catch leaves and debris before they sink to the bottom of the pool with the Intex Deluxe Wall Mount Surface Skimmer.
- The skimmer easily mounts to Easy SetTM or metal frame pool sidewalls with an adjustable bracket and attaches to the filter pump for automatic skimming.
- The Durable polypropylene plastic is not affected by pool chemicals and the strainer basket pulls out for easy cleaning.
- Requires an Intex filter pump with a minimum flow rate of 800 gph (3,028 L/hr).
Poolmaster 33430 Heavy Duty In-Ground Pool Vacuum Hose With Swivel Cuff, 1-1/2-Inch by 30-Feet
Poolmaster's Swimming Pool Maintenance Collection offers a generous selection of performance and built-to-last products made from resilient components designed to keep your pool sparkling. The Heavy Duty In-Ground Vacuum Hose features flexible, yet durable EVA and non-corrosive material. Swivel cuff is built in for kink-free maneuverability during the cleaning process while the spiral-wound construction adds strength, aids in flexibility and provides maximum water flow. Superior tensile strength provides crush-resistant operation. Hose should be used with a standard swimming pool vacuum head and a telescopic pole for manual pool vacuuming only and should not be used with automatic pool cleaners. Hose works best when warm to maximize flexibility. Measures 1-1/2-inch in diameter x 30-feet and is made in the USA. Note: the opening size inside pool skimmers may vary, so a fitting or vacuum plate may be needed inside the skimmer for the most secure fit and airtight seal of the vacuum hose.
- For use with standard swimming pool vacuum head and telescopic pole for manual vacuuming; not made for automatic vacuums
- Swivel cuff for kink-free maneuverability; UV and chemical resistant; extruded flexible EVA and poly-welded EVA cuffs
- Spiral wound construction for strength, flexibility, and maximum flow rate; superior tensile strength for crush-resistant operation
- Swivel cuff end connects directly onto the vacuum head and the non-swivel end connects to the skimmer
- High quality and made to last in the USA; measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 30-feet
Fibropool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head
Unlike many consumer-grade solutions on the market today, the FibroPool Professional Flexible Vaccum Head has been created using only high-quality materials. The traditionally stiff, PVC body and wheels have been upgraded to a thermoplastic urethane to ensure ease of maneuverability along all pool surfaces regardless of material or contour. Cheap, plastic ball bearings and handle are now made of a robust, non-corrosive metal. No corners have been cut to ensure this will be the last vacuum head you'll ever buy.
- Generous cleaning area measuring 14.4"x10.5"x2.25" provides a more efficient cleaning experience. Flexible, thermoplastic body hugs every curve and contour of your pool's surface!
- 6 integrated weights assure a consistent seal on all pool surfaces for superior cleaning power
- Vacuum suction port connects to a standard 1.5" hose for convenience, no proprietary accessories necessary!
- Chrome-plated metal handle attaches to most standard-sized extension poles while ensuring durability and easy maneuverability
- Long lasting urethane wheels with metal ball bearings roll effortlessly and protect sensitive pool surfaces from damage
Hayward RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum (Automatic Pool Cleaner)
SharkVac by Hayward Robotic Pool Cleaner is built with the highest-quality components and proven technology that create reliable, consistent results while maximizing energy efficiency. SharkVac by Hayward cleans your pool floor and coves and its robust, low-profile design and top-access filters give it an added bite.
- Uses smart steering technology that provides an efficient cleaning pattern, scouring pool floors and coves in just about 2 hours
- Runs separately from the pool's filtration system reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles; Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required; 2 fine porosity filter elements - just remove and rinse with garden hose, no need to turn cleaner over to empty
- Top-access cartridge filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup
- SharkVac cleans pool floor only; Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
Milliard Extra-Wide 19" Heavy-Duty Flexible Pool and Spa Vacuum Head with Ball Bearing Urethane Wheels
Pools are great fun during the summer, but they also need to be properly cleaned and maintained to keep them safe and sanitary all season. No one likes to do the cleaning, but Milliard makes it easy with our Flexible vacuum head, so you can get back to swimming sooner.
Bend Without Breaking
This flat-edge vacuum head literally gets bent out of shape over debris, leaves and other sludge in your pool. Its flexible plastic body curves to the contour of the pool floor to reach any non-flat areas at the bottom.
Glide With Pride
Exposed, free-rolling urethane wheels let the flex vacuum head roll over uneven surfaces on the pool floor at the right height for ideal suction, so there are no scrapes or snags to mar pool linings or painted surfaces. Distributed weights along the attachment also help maintain contact with the pool floor to you can spend more time fighting dirt instead of fighting buoyancy.
Suck It Up!
Whatever your pool's got, this vacuum can take it. Leaves, sand, twigs, bugs... the heavy-duty vacuum head can take the abuse. Just attach the vacuum hose from your pool's filter-pump to the 1.5-inch suction port, clip a standard pool tool extension pole to the aluminum pole adapter and you're ready to go fishing for dirt!
Spring loaded locking clips on the handle to attach extension poles
Weighted head to keep it along the bottom of the pool where it belongs
Constructed from ABS plastic and aluminum handle for longevity and durability
Compatible with 1 inch vacuum hoses
19 inches extra wide for easier and faster surface cleaning of your pool floor
Molded urethane wheels for an extremely smooth glide
All Milliard products are manufactured with safety, quality, and comfort in mind and we are glad to make our consumers' satisfaction our #1 goal.
- Aluminum handle adapter attaches to most standard extension poles with spring-loaded locking clips.
- Super-durable and flexible plastic body curves to the pool floor to keep constant suction on the area being cleaned.
- Weights keep the vacuum head at the bottom of the pool, and free-rolling molded urethane wheels keep it from scratching or scraping delicate surfaces and provide a super smooth glide,
- Made from ABS plastic for durability and longevity.
- Cleaning surface is 19in. wide. It has a 1.5" suction port connection.
Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover Junior Robotic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner,Color May Vary
The Aquabot Pool Rover Junior is specifically designed for anyone with a flat-bottom above-ground pool. Designed to be simple to use and service, the Pool Rover Junior is built with a powerful pump motor to ensure the needed suction power that many above ground pools demand. This cleaner is also equipped with an adjustable axle pin to help maximize coverage and prevent cable tangling. Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer.
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses.
- Powered by a single pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button.
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface. The power consumption is 180 watts and the input electrical requirements is 120 VAC/60Hz
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer; reduces chemical, water, and energy costs; 1-year Full Warranty.
- Conditioner for severely damaged hair
- Shark rocket 382
- Organic bbq sauce
- Who makes the best deep fryer
- Phone armband running
- What is the best outdoor gas grill
- Vegan food delivery service