BLUE MOON WISTERIA VINE - FRAGRANT FOOT LONG FLOWERS - ATTRACTS HUMMINGBIRDS - 2 - YEAR PLANT
Wisteria macrostachya 'Blue Moon' (Blue Moon Wisteria) * Full sun to part shade * Zone 4-9 * 25' tall Cold-hardy to -40 degrees F with no loss of flowering ability!!! A remarkable cultivar of our native Kentucky Wisteria! Blooms 3 times each Summer! Wisteria macrostachya 'Blue Moon' we are excited to bring you this remarkable cultivar of the native Kentucky Wisteria. Not only is it cold-hardy to -40 degrees F with no loss of flowering ability, it also blooms 3 times each summer, assuring you of fragrant flowers for months. Vigorous, quick-growing, and tirelessly floriferous, this Wisteria is certain to become a classic for the American garden. The fragrance is sweet, intense, and very addictive -- be sure to plant 'Blue Moon' where it can share its scent with garden visitors and even indoors through open windows and doors! The first flush of bloom is in early summer, with a brief rest before the second and then third repeats. Imagine all the flowers you will have for vases as well as garden enjoyment! But its tremendous bloom strength is only one of 'Blue Moon' attributes. It's also fully hardy, not only able to withstand severe winters but to bloom unimpaired afterwards. Bred in Minnesota by Harvey and Brigitte Buchite, it has weathered -40 degrees F without damage. At last, a Wisteria that thrives even in the far north! 'Blue Moon' is a vigorous, quick-growing vine, reaching 25 feet long within just a few years. It needs no pruning, and should only be trimmed back if necessary after the final flowering. Let it ramble across pergolas, over arches, and up trellises and other ultra-sturdy supports, dangling its huge blooms along the way. A fully blooming 'Blue Moon' is a breathtaking sight! Give this vine as much sunlight as possible for best flowering. It flourishes in moist, well-drained soil enriched with compost and other organics. We cut these back every year to encourage branching and general maintenance. Blue Moon grows 3 to 6 feet a year after it is planted.
- COLD HARDY TO -40 DEGREES F WITH NO LOSS OF FLOWERING ABILITY!!!
- AN EXCELLENT SELECTION OF OUR NATIVE KENTUCKY WISTERIA!
- REPEAT BLOOMER - BLOOMS UP TO 3 TIMES A YEAR! - GROWS 3 -6 FEET A YEAR AFTER IT IS PLANTED IN THE GROUND!
- GORGEOUS LILAC-BLUE FLOWERS ARE HELD IN FOOT-LONG RACEMES LIKE GIGANTIC CLUSTERS OF GRAPES!
- 2 -YEAR PLANT REACHES 25 FEET AT MATURITY - SHIPPED IN A 3 x 6 INCH CONTAINER WITH SOIL - CURRENT PLANT HEIGHT WILL BE BETWEEN 8 INCHES AND 30 INCHES TALL
- Value for money treadmill
- Books about parenting
- Pizza place in brooklyn ny
- What is the best above ground pool vacuum
- Add on rear view camera
- Gadgets on amazon
- Accurate home pregnancy test