Audio-Technica ATHM40x Professional Monitor Headphones
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring. Collapsible for space-saving portability.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-cl
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments 90 de
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Black
Audio-Technicas stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications. The noise level is 20 dB SPL
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.OUTPUT CONNECTOR:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Black speckles on the mic is the finish of the item.AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE:R7
Voyager Ion Foldable Electric Scooter with LCD Display, LED Headlight, 12.5 MPH Max Speed, Long Range Battery up To 7 Miles
The ideal compact scooter for those who don't want to compromise on features, the Voyager Ion is quick, nimble, light and powerful. The 250 watt brushless motor provides plenty of power and torque so you can get moving. Ion can reach speeds of 12.5 MPH and can travel up to 7 miles on a charge, so you can get where you are going quickly and comfortably. At just 18 lbs, the Ion is incredibly portable, and folds down for easy storage. Stay safe and light the way when riding at night with the integrated LED headlight. Amp up your commute or just enjoy a new way to get around town with the Voyager Ion. The Max charge time on the Voyager Ion is 4 Hours from zero charge to Max charge.
- Long Range Power: Powered by a 250W Brushless Motor, Ion has plenty of power to get you moving up to 7 miles
- Compact and Easy to Carry: Lightweight at 18 Lbs and easily foldable, Ion won't weigh you down or take up much space
- Light Up The Night: Built-in LED Headlight keeps you visible when you're cruising after dark
- Built in Display: See speed, battery level and more with the built in LCD display
- Better For You and the Environment: Zero Emissions, better for the environment, and a great way to get some fresh air
Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The ATR2100-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring with no audible delay. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone output without audible delay
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. System requirements- Macintosh MAC OS X, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM minimum, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM minimum
Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder
New. And Improved. - THE ZOOM H4N PRO - Record cleaner, clearer, and closer than ever before. Brilliant Four-Track Audio Recording for Music, Film, Podcasting, and Beyond At Zoom they're always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of the Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, Zoom has taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level. The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism. Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording. Four-track simultaneous recording High-fidelity mic preamps Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90deg and 120deg Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack 24 or 48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) Applications The Filmmaker's Favorite The H4n Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film. The onboard X/Y microphones deliver spectacular stereo imaging, and two combo input jacks allow you to use your favorite microphones as well. It also includes a head-phone/line out
- Four-channel recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz. Built-in stereo X/Y microphones, up to 140 dB SPL
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with locking connectors. Records directly to SD/SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- 4-in/2-out USB audio interface. Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8
- Line/phone-LINE Output load impedance- 10 k or more. LINE rated output level: -10 dBu. PHONE- 20 mW 20 mW (into 32 load)
- Usb 2.0 high speed. Usb functions can be powered using usb bus power. Plug-in and phantom power cannot be set during recording and playback. Compatible operating systems is windows vista and newer mac os x 10.6 and newer
Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid - Black
Its never been easier to get high-quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings. At home, the office-or anywhere for that matter-the Snowball ice USB microphone delivers audio quality thats light years ahead of your computers built-in microphone. The custom cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording. Snowball ice is Skype certified so youre guaranteed to get great-sounding results, and comes ready to go with an adjustable desktop mic stand and USB cable. It even works automatically with your Mac or PC-no drivers required.
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio for Skype, Messages and FaceTime
- Record vocals, create podcasts, and add narration to your home movies
- Add crystal clear audio to recordings for YouTube. Frequency Response: 40 -18 kHz
- Easy plug and play directly to your Mac or PC-no drivers to install
- Snowball iCE is a USB 2.0 device (USB 3.0 compatible as per USB 3.0 backward compatibility specification).Sample/word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Behringer Ultravoice Xm8500 Dynamic Vocal Microphone, Cardioid
BEHRINGER ULTRAVOICE XM8500
Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. BEHRINGER's XM8500 has the crucial features and durability to come through for your sound again and again.
What is a Dynamic Microphone?
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments. They're robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feedback. The XM8500's cardioid pickup pattern captures the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound.
Why the XM8500?
The XM8500 provides an amazing frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. And with its tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We've even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
Check out the XM8500 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and find out why these mics are becoming so common in practice spaces, bedrooms, professional studios and stages all over the globe. Compare them to the competition. We're sure you'll be impressed by the XM8500's performance - and the amount of money you'll save!
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- 50 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding.Sensitivity: -70dB
- Note : This product does not come with a cord .
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tune for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
Rode NT-USB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over. It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RØDE Rec, Garage Band, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit. The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input. A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimize plosives (hard 'B', 'T' or 'P' sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8" thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use. compatible with both Windows and Mac computers, as well as the Apple iPad via the USB camera connection kit (available directly from Apple) Gain Setting: When the gain is set too high, the microphone will be too sensitive and can pick up room noise that can even be heard as a hiss. When the gain is set too low, the microphone will be barely audible
- condenser shotgun microphone designed
- The full frequency response
- transparency make it an ideal film
XPRIT Folding Electric Kick Scooter w/ 6.5" Wheel
- Full aluminum alloy frame durable and fast acceleration
- 8-13 miles range with single charge; 12.4 mph top speed; 200 lbs max supported weight
- LCD display for battery indicator (This model doesn't include Bluetooth feature; tail light is not including)
- An ideal transportation tool for short distance commuting; Easy to store: folding size 38"x15.7"x15.7"
- IMPORTANT: We do not recommend to use the scooter on wet roads or during rain as the unit is not waterproof. Any water damages will not be covered under the warranty.
- Paraffin wax bath machine
- Value suit brands
- Rug pads for hardwood floors
- Designer weekender bags
- Portable laptop desk
- Baby deals online
- Team board games