Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Harvest Moon
Get the car seat that's built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child.
For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them.
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit™ Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit.
When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child.
As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
- BUILT TO GROW: The 3-in-1 car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Grow and Go's side impact protection helps keep your child safe
- EASY IN, EASY OUT: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches. Forward facing height is 29-52 inches
- QUICKFIT HARNESS: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- WASH AND DRY: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning
Graco Milestone All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Gotham
The Graco Milestone All-in-1 Car Seat grows with your child. It's three seats in one, for comfort at every stage! It's a convertible car seat with rear-facing (5-40 lbs.), forward-facing (20-65 lbs.), and a belt-positioning booster (30-100 lbs.). Thanks to the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, you'll adjust the harness and headrest together, for an always-right fit. The 4-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is side-impact tested and Safe Seat Engineered, giving you peace of mind. With loads of safety features, Milestone is a smart and practical car seat choice! Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- 3-in-1 convertible car seat transforms from a rear-facing infant car seat from 5 - 40 pounds, to a forward-facing car seat from 20 - 65 pounds, to a belt-positioning booster 30 - 100 pounds
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Graco's exclusive InRight LATCH attachment provides an easy, one-second attachment with an audio click cue to help ensure secure installation.In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Milestone car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Height: head must be at least 1" below handle. Care - Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
Evenflo Maestro Sport Harness Booster Car Seat, Crestone Peaks
The Eveno Maestro offers two modes of forward-facing use. Accommodating children 22-110 lbs, stage one has a 5-point harness for children at least 2 years old, and stage two allows you to use the vehicle belt as a high back booster for children at least 4 years old. The up-front harness adjustment is centralized, making it easy to properly tighten the harness. As they grow, the shoulder belt guide assists in positioning the vehicle's belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety. Children appreciate the dual integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The removable, machine-washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The Maestro is designed, engineered, tested and assembled in the United States. Eveno car seats have been tested above and beyond industry standards and undergo our rigorous side impact and dynamic rollover tests. Additionally, all car seats include live video installation support, giving you the tools and condence to securely and correctly install your car seat. Note - Snap each cup holder onto the seat.Turn the seat over and make sure the locking tabs on each cup holder are securely locked in place. Harnessed booster height is 28 to 50 inch and seat belt booster height is 44 to 57 inch. Fit tip is top of child ears are at or below the top of the child restraint headrest. Note-snap each cup holder onto the seat until you hear it snap into place. Turn the seat over and make sure the locking tabs on each cup holder is securely locked in place. Note-the child back and bottom should be flat against the restraint. If there is a gap, the child will not be comfortable
- 2-in-1 Booster - Forward-facing Harness (22-50lbs) converts to Belt-Positioning Booster (40-110lbs)
- Dual Cup Holders: Two built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach - allows driver to stay focused on the road
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Shoulder Belt Guide: Automatically positions the vehicle belt in the proper position for your child
- Easy to Clean - Wipeable and machine-washable car seat pad removes for easy cleaning
Graco SlimFit 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Darcie
The Graco SlimFit All-in-One convertible car seat saves space in your backseat, while giving your child plenty of room to grow. The unique, rotating cup holders simply rotate away, making the seat 10 slimmer to save precious back seat space. It's a rear-facing (5-40 lb) and forward-facing (20-65 lb) car seat, as well as a belt-positioning booster (30-100 lb). The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System means you can easily adjust the harness and headrest together, to accommodate your growing child with ease. With 4-recline positions, you can keep your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system makes installation easy with a one-second attachment. The seat is side-impact tested, and Safe Seat Engineered, giving you peace of mind. With all these great benefits, in a sleek space saving design, the SlimFit is the perfect car seat.
- All-in-One seat grows with your child from 5-100 lb, rear- to forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster; save space in your back seat with unique rotating cup holders. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while seat is a belt positioning booster
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; the SlimFit car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system; features EPS foam
- InRight LATCH system for an easy, one-second LATCH attachment; 4-position recline helps keep your growing child comfy, in rear- and forward-facing modes
- Plush supports keep your child comfortable and are removable; washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness. Car seat depth is 16.25 inch. Car seat height is 25.5 inch. Car seat width inside is 19.75 inch
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat - Neptune
The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5 - 30 lbs. (height: 19 - 37 inches) and a forward-facing toddler from 22 - 40 lbs. (height: 28 - 40 inches). The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity, which uses energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standard for multiple-shoulder harness positions. The 4 shoulder strap positions on the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat allow it to accommodate growing children longer, and the easy to access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release makes it convenient for simple harness adjusting. The energy absorbing foam liner used in the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat provides added safety at the same time providing extreme comfort for your infant or toddler. Harness covers, buckle covers and a plush head pillow will keep your infant or toddler comfortable during long car trips. The easily removed machine washable seat pad allows for simple cleaning, and the plastic and metal parts can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. The lightweight and compact size of the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat makes it great for vehicle fit, movement between multiple cars, or just carrying through airports and air travel. These features coupled with the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system, make it easier to correctly install. The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Tribute LX adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints.
- This convertible car seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 lbs. and forward facing toddlers from 22-40 lbs. Age at least two years of age
- The Tribute LX meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity. Forward facing Fit: The top of the child's ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back
- The 5-point harness system with 4 shoulder strap positions allow this convertible car seat to accommodate growing children longer. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- The light and compact weight of the Tribute LX makes it an excellent choice for smaller vehicles, movement between multiple cars, and air travel
- Easy to remove machine washable seat pads allow for quick and easy cleaning; Also comes with a removable cup holder and Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents
- 5-point harness system with up-front adjustment
- Removable cup holder
- 4 shoulder strap positions
- Machine washable pad
- Compact size for great vehicle fit
Cosco Mighty Fit 65 DX Convertible Car Seat (Heather Onyx Gray)
The Cosco Mighty Fit 65 DX Convertible Car Seat keeps your child safe in the car all the way from 5 to 65 pounds. With two modes of use, this extra-comfortable LATCH-equipped car seat accommodates your child up to 40 pounds in rear-facing mode and up to 65 pounds in forward-facing mode. The five-point harness adjusts easily from the front of the car seat and features five heights and three buckle locations. Built-in side-impact protection keeps your little one extra secure. Designed to be just the right size, this convertible car seat takes up less space while rear-facing so parents can have more leg room. Three of these child car seats can fit side-by-side in the back seat of most cars, perfect for growing families. With plush foam padding and premium fabric, this seat gives your child an extra-comfy ride. Easy to clean, the fabric car seat cover is machine-washable and dryer-safe. This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty. For more than 70 years, Cosco has been a leading childrens products brand recognized for its dedication to safety and value. From bouncers to car seats, swings to strollers, and high chairs to play yards, Cosco's essential baby products feature solid value and smart design.
- With two modes of use, this extra-comfortable LATCH-equipped Cosco car seat accommodates infants from 5 pounds up to toddlers weighing 40 pounds in rear-facing mode and kids up to 65 pounds in forward-facing mode
- The five-point harness adjusts easily from the front of the seat and features five heights and three buckle locations
- Built-in side-impact protection keeps your little one extra secure. Designed to be just the right size, the seat takes up less space while rear-facing so parents can have more leg room
- Three of these seats can fit side-by-side in the back seat of most cars, perfect for growing families
- With plush padding and premium fabric, this seat gives your child an extra-comfy ride. Easy to clean, the fabric car seat cover is machine-washable and dryer-safe
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty
- For more than 70 years, Cosco has been a leading children's products brand recognized for its dedication to safety and value. From bouncers to car seats, swings to strollers, and high chairs to play yards, Cosco's essential baby products feature solid value and smart design
Evenflo Chase Harnessed Booster, Jubilee
The Evenflo Chase is a forward facing-harnessed car seat holding children from 22-40 pounds (height: 28-50" ) that also can be converted to a belt-positioning booster for children from 40-110 pounds (height: 43-57" ). In addition to 4 shoulder harness and 2 crotch strap positions, this seat's innovative design adjusts to fit your child's needs as they continue to grow. Accredited as a "Best Bet" by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Chase's auto adjusting belt path assists in properly positioning a vehicle lap's shoulder belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety. We've designed and tested the Chase's structural integrity to withstand approximately two times the energy of the Federal Crash Test Standard. It also exceeds Evenflo's own rigorous side impact testing standards. . Your child will also appreciate that the integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The soft, machine washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The lightweight design comes equipped with an easy to use LATCH system, including tether, for easy installation and movement between multiple vehicles. The Evenflo Chase 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Chase adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Never attach two lower anchor connectors to one vehicle lower anchor bar.
- This 2-in-1 Combination Booster Car Seat fitting children from 22-110 lbs. converts from a harnessed to belt-positioning car seat allowing for extended use for your child
- The Chase Booster Car seat helps protect harnessed children from 22-40 pounds(Height: 28 - 50 inches) and belt-positioned children from 40-110 pounds(Height: 43.3 - 57 inches); Age: At least two years of age
- This lightweight Combination Booster Car Seat comes equipped for LATCH systems allowing for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles
- Designed and tested for both Side Impact and Structural Integrity at energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standards
- Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your back seat. Harness booster age at least two years of age. Fit tip is childs ears are below top of child restraint headrest. Seat belt booster age at least four years of age. Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat
Graco Tranzitions 3-in-1 Harness Booster Convertible Car Seat, Basin
The Graco Tranzitions 3-in-1 harness booster is a convertible car seat designed to grow with your child and go with you, wherever your journeys take you - from car to carpool and beyond. This lightweight car seat Tranzitions seamlessly from harness booster (22 - 65 lb) to high back booster (30 - 100 lb) to backless booster (40 - 100 lb) and features the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System, which adjusts your harness and headrest to 8 height positions, with no time-consuming rethreading. It features two removable cup holders to keep your child happy, and a machine washable seat pad, body insert and harness covers. Car Seat Weight With Base:20 lb;Car Seat Depth:17.4 in;Car Seat Width Outside:19 in;Car Seat Height:26.5 in;Car Seat Weight Without Base: 14.97 pounds.5-Point Harness Mode- Height: 26.5-49 inches, Highback Booster Mode- Height: 38-57 inches, Backless Booster Mode- Height: 40-57 inches. Care and Maintenance- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth. Harness straps may be spot cleaned.
- 3-in-1 harness booster helps protect your child, from toddler to youth; harness booster (22 - 65 lb), high back booster (30 - 100 lb), backless booster (40 - 100 lb)
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of your harness and headrest in one motion; one-hand, 5-position adjustable headrest easily adapts for your growing child;Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213; the Nautilus 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
- Open-loop belt guides properly position vehicle seat belt across child; seat pad, body support and harness covers are comfortable and machine-washable
- Dual cup holders help keep your child's drink close; lightweight, portable seat is ideal for busy, active parents
- Care - Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water
Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Kenzie
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit features a 3-position extension panel that provides 5" of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing from 22-65 pounds. The seat features Simply Safe Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows. The side of the base allows for one-second LATCH attachment and has fuss free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it's easy to get baby in and out. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
- For rear-facing infants from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 pounds
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5" additional leg room allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 pounds rear-facing allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing for longer
- Machine-washable seat cushion. 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy. 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
Cosco Finale DX 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat, Sport Blue
The Cosco Finale DX 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat may be the last car seat you will ever need! It features extended use in both of its two modes. It starts by keeping kids securely in a 5-point safety harness all the way up to 65 pounds. In its second mode, as a belt-positioning booster, it has them covered up to 100 pounds. In both modes, the deluxe fabric gives kids a comfy ride.
In both modes, the Finale DX Booster Car Seat is lightweight and easy to move from car to car which is excellent for families who are always on the go. It also easily fits 3 across in the back seat of most vehicles making it a smart choice for growing families with multiple kids in car seats at once.
With kids in the car, messes happen. But thanks to the easy-to-clean car seat pad, there's no need to stress. The pad removes from the seat and is both machine washable and dryer safe, so a thorough wash is just a machine cycle away.
- Extended Use: Forward-facing with harness 30-65 pounds and Belt-positioning Booster 40-100 pounds
- Designed to fit 3 across in most vehicles - Great for growing families and car pools
- Lightweight and easy to move from car to car
- Deluxe fabric gives kids a comfy ride
- Dishwasher-safe cup holder detaches for use on either side of seat
- IIHS Best Bet rating for use in booster mode
- Made in USA with American and imported parts
- Home blood pressure machine
- Tie rack
- Dry deodorant
- Mermaid tail blanket
- Rated cross training shoes for men
- Sat books 2018
- Humidors for cigars