Rockville dB55 4000w Peak / 980w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!
The dB55 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 980 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB55 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 500 Watts x 1 <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 300 Watts x 1 <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm 240 Watts x 4 1000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 4 600 Watts x 1. 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 2000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 1200 Watts x 1.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz -4KHz /(CH5)50Hz -250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 4KHz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 15-35KHz. Damping Factor: >[email protected] 100Hz. 40 Amp x3. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 18.6.
Planet Audio AC1800.5 Anarchy 1800 Watt, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up your music vibes with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1800.5 5-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Revolutionize your audio experience with the Planet Audio AC1800.5.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 300 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 150 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 600 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 600 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 300 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Blue Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 19.7" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Car Amplifers BOSS Audio PV3700 Phantom 3700 Watt, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, 5 Channel, Full Range, Bridgeable, Mosfet with Remote Subwoofer Control
Shift your music into gear with the Boss Audio Phantom PV3700 5-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 3700 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for better performance to get your vehicle rocking. Customize the sound with Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Phantom Series are full-featured amplifiers that offer eye-catching Multi LED Backlit Illumination and customization for high quality sound and performance. Rock out with the Boss Audio PV3700. For more product details, please scroll down.
- 550 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 275 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1100 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 1500 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 750 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Red LED Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 17 x Width 10.3 x Height 2.3 Inches
- Frequency Response 9 Hz to 50 kHz 1 dB
Rockford Fosgate Punch P1000X5 1000 Watt 5 Channel Amplifier
The Punch P1000X5 is an ultra-efficient 5-channel amplifier capable of running your entire system without excessive drain on your charging system. The P1000X5 is perfect for running a front/rear system and a dedicated subwoofer.
- 1000 Watt, 5-Channel
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Frequency Response: Front/Rear: 20Hz - 20kHz /-3dB, Sub: 20Hz - 500Hz /-3dB
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost @ 45Hz.
Polk Audio PA D5000.5 900W RMS, 5-Channel Class D PA Series Car Amplifier (PAD5000.5),100 Watts x4; 400 Watts x1
This Polk Audio 5-Channel Amplifier is an ultra-efficient Class D car amp that's capable of bridging 2 full-range channels into a single full-range channel with a huge power output. This little amp has an incredible sound and lots of power without the distortion. Run it for hours and it will still be cool to the touch. You'll love the sound's purity and clarity. Wire the front channels to increase the output power from 70 watts to 200 watts per channel. Try the 4 full-range channels and a subwoofer channel or the 2 bridged full-range channel with a sub channel configuration. Enjoy the powerful sounds that come from a sleek amp, the Polk Audio PAD5000.5
- PA Series 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 70 watts x 4 chan. 200 watts x 1 chan. 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. 400 watts x 1 chan.
- Subwoofer Channel (1 ohms): 500 watts x 1 chan.
- High-speed MOSFET power supply
- Dimensions: 13-5/16"L x 6-3/4"W x 1-13/16"H
Alpine MRV-V500 5 Channel V Power Digital Amplifier
490W 5-Channel V-Power Series Class D Amplifier
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 40 watts RMS x 4 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dimensions: 9-3/4"W x 2-1/4"H x 8-5/8"D
Hifonics BRX5016.5 Brutus 5-Channel Super Class-A/B and 4-Channel Super D-Class Mono Amplifier, 1200-Watt
Ultra-Fi MOSFETS Circuit maximizing power efficiency while improving sound quality
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
Rockford Fosgate R400-4D 400 Watt Full-Range Class-D 4-Channel Amplifier
New Rockford Fosgate Prime 400 Watt Class D 4 channel Amplifier
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits
- On-board peq (punch equalization) with 18 db. of boost @ 45hz
- 2/4 channel switch, 4 Gauge power/ground connectors.Frequency Response20Hz to 20kHz /-1dB
- 12Db/octave crossover.Low Pass Frequencies50 - 500 HzHigh Pass Frequencies50 - 500 HzBass Boost Frequency45 Hz
- Top mounted controls; Total Harmonic Distortion (THDNoise): 4-Ohm: <1.0, 2-Ohm: <1.0
Planet Audio AC1500.1M Car Amplifier 1500 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Monoblock, MOSFET Power Supply, Remote Subwoofer Control
Break out the Bass with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1500.1M Monoblock Class A/B Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1500 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to drive your tunes to the limit. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Unleash the Bass with the Remote Subwoofer Control. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Enjoy music on your terms with the Planet Audio AC1500.1M.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1500 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. Maximum Power output of 750 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. This input will be used to connect the AC1500.1M to your factory radio or aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs.
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the AC1500.1M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. A low-pass filter will primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: The AC1500.1M is 10 inches in Depth, 10 inches in Width and 2.4 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: Planet Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
Alpine PDR-V75 5 Channel Digital Amplifier - 100W RMS x 4 350W RMS x 1
There Is No Substitute for the Sound of PDR
Welcome the new digital PDR-Power series of Class-D amplifiers. The PDR-Power amplifiers incorporate many of Alpine's best in class digital technologies, high performance and signature sound.
PDX Technology Inside
Rotatable Illuminated Alpine Badge
Top-Side Control Panel
Voltage ON/OFF Sensing for OEM Upgrade
Built-in Crossover & Bass EQ
Remote Bass (RUX-KNOB) Compatible
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
CEA-2006 Power Rating: 75W RMS x 4 250W RMS x 1 (4-ohm, 14.4V at Less Than 1 THDN)
RMS Power Ratings
Per channel into 4 Ohms: 75W RMS x 4 250W RMS x 1 (14.4V at Less Than 1 THDN)
Per channel into 2 Ohms: 100W RMS x 4 350W RMS x 1 (14.4V at Less Than 1 THDN)
Bridged 4 Ohms: 200W RMS x 2 (CH-1/2/3/4, 14.4V at Less Than 1 THDN)
Crossover Frequency (CH1/2/3/4, HPF): 50 Hz - 400 Hz, -12 dB/oct.
Crossover Frequency (Subwoofer, LPF): 50 Hz - 400 Hz, -24 dB/oct.
Subsonic Filter (Subwoofer): 8 Hz -40 Hz, -24dB/oct. (Variable)
BASS EQ (Subwoofer): 0 to 12 dB, fc=50Hz (Variable)
Foot Print (WxHxD) mm: 270 x 50.8 x 165 mm
Foot Print (WxHxD) in: 10-3/4" x 2" x 6-1/2"
Power Requirements: 14.4 V.DC (11-16V allowable)
Input Impedance: >10k ohms
Frequency Response (0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 8 Hz - 45k Hz
Frequency Response (0, -3dB: 1W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 8 Hz - 400 Hz
THDN (10W into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 0.02
THDN (10W into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 0.02
Damping Factor for CH-1/2/3/4: >500
Damping Factor for Subwoofer: >1000
Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for CH-1/2/3/4: 105 dB
Signal to Noise (Rated Power into 4 Ohms) for Subwoofer: 110 dB
Weight: 2.76 kg/6lb 1.4oz
Input Sensitivity (RCA Input,CH-1/2/3/4): 0.2 - 4.0 V
Input Sensitivity (RCA Input, Subwoofer): 0.1 - 4.0 V
- PDR Series 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. 250 watts x 1 chan. 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. 350 watts x 1 chan. Bridged 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan. 350 watts. x 1 chan. CEA-2006 compliant
- Variable high-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on 4-channel section Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave) on sub channel Variable subsonic filter (8-40 Hz, 24 dB/oct) on sub channel Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz) on sub channel
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input) Class-D amplifier design MOSFET power and output stages Fuse rating: 40A x 2 Dimensions: 10-3/4"W x 2"H x 6-1/2"D
- All PDR-Power amplifiers are individually tested and have certified power ratings. Each amp comes with their very own verification certificate documenting its actual power output exceeds the rating by a wide margin
- PDR-Power amplifiers come with a rotatable illuminated badge that makes a very attractive presentation when mounted vertical or horizontally
- Price on portable basketball hoop
- Standing desk converter 2017
- Battery powered chainsaw 2017
- Anti snore chin strap
- What is the best food vacuum sealer to buy
- Weekend getaways in new england
- Ergonomic keyboard and mouse