AccuMed Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-Count Individually Wrapped Pregnancy Strips, Early Home Detection Pregnancy Test Kit, Clear HCG Test Results, Over 99 Accurate
AccuMed One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips are manufactured to the highest quality standards and distributed for AccuMed with US support & warranty provided exclusively by Accumed.
They are 100 FDA approved and 99 accurate. The pregnancy test detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. Accumed HCG Pregnancy test strips are manufactured to the highest standards with sensitivity at 25mIU/m. Beware of low cost test strips that do not advertise the sensitivity rating. These usually are less than half the sensitive and do not provide accurate results.
It measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG increases from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles after each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
This product is not a medical device and is not intended for medical use. This product is intended for home use only.
- ACCURATE AND CLEAR RESULTS - This product contains 25-count pregnancy test strips to ensure the most accurate and clear results
- EASY TO TEST - Get results in 3 simple steps. 1. Immerse the pregnancy strip for 5 seconds. 2. Lay the test flat and wait 5 minutes. 3. Read your results! Two lines = pregnant, one line = not pregnant.
- KNOW WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING - HCG test strip may detect pregnancy up to 5 days before your first missed period. It is highly sensitive and can detect levels of HCG as low as 25 mIU/ml in urine.
- FDA APPROVED - All Accumed pregnancy tests are FDA approved with results being over 99 accurate.
- This product expires in May 2020. This product is not a medical device and is not intended for medical use. This product is intended for home use only.
ClinicalGuard HCG Pregnancy Test Strips (Individually-Sealed, Pack of 25)
The ClinicalGuard HCG Urine Test is a fast and accurate pregnancy test that is designed for ease of use. It works by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin ("hCG") in urine. If your result is positive, please contact your physician. He or she will be able to confirm your pregnancy. If your results are negative and you have reasons to believe that you are pregnant (e.g. delayed menstruation), you should repeat the test after a few days. In either case, contact your physician to obtain further information and advice regarding your pregnancy. Note: The color intensity of the test bands on the test may vary depending on the concentration of hCG hormone detected.
- ClinicalGuard Urine Pregnancy Test is an accurate and easy-to-use pregnancy test.
- Test strips have sensitivity of 25 mIU, or 25 ng/L
- Negative: Only one color band appears in the Control Zone, with no band in the Test Zone.
- Positive: Distinct color bands appear in both the Control and Test Zones.
First Response Triple Check Pregnancy Test 3 ct.
Three ways to test for added assurance. When testing for pregnancy you want to be sure. That's why we've included three unique tests all in one box. Each test offers a different way to learn your result so when the time comes, you feel as confident as possible. First Response Triple Check Pregnancy Test Kit includes: First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test 4 The only brand that can tell you 6 days sooner than your missed period 1 Over 99 accuracy from the day of the expected period 2 Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone 3 Result in just 3 minutes First Response Gold Digital Pregnancy Test The only digital test that can tell you 6 days sooner than your missed period 1 Over 99 accuracy from the day of the expected period 2 Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone 3 Easy-to-read, YES / NO- result Unique "test is working" indicator lets you know the test is ready for use Result in just 3 minutes First Response Rapid Result Pregnancy Test Over 99 accuracy 2 Enhanced technology isolates and detects the pregnancy hormone in your urine to give you a fast result Result in one minute on the day of your missed period, or any day thereafter
- First Response is the #1 best-selling pregnancy test brand
- Provides 3 ways to test for added assurance
- The only brand that can tell 6 days before your missed period
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone
- Over 99 accurate
PREGMATE 50 Pregnancy HCG Test Strips (50 HCG)
About PREGMATE One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips:
PREGMATE Pregnancy (HCG) test measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
Immerse the strip into the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds. Lay the strip flat. Read results in 5 minutes.
Did you know?
The average implantation time is 9 days past ovulation. It takes two or three days after implantation for the embryo to make enough HCG for a home pregnancy test to work. So that means the majority of women won't get a positive until 11 DAYS past ovulation.
If you want to test as early as possible but want to make sure you're getting the most accurate results, test the day your next period is supposed to begin - you have a 99 chance of getting an accurate read on most tests then.
The accuracy of home pregnancy test results varies from woman to woman. Each woman ovulates at a different time in her menstrual cycle. Plus, the fertilized egg can implant in a woman's uterus at different times.
Only 25 of couples actively trying to conceive will experience pregnancy within the woman's first cycle. However, 90 of couples will achieve pregnancy within the first 12 months of actively trying.
Instead of stressing about if this cycle turned out to be the lucky one or not, you can now start testing for pregnancy as early as 11 days past your ovulation. Pregmate Pregnancy Test Strips are sensitive enough to determine the level of HCG hormone that early during your cycle!
- Easy to use, accurate and highly reliable pregnancy test strips.
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level: 25 mIU/mL.
- Will work 5 days before your missed period. Results are over 99.8 accurate.
- Each test is sealed in individual pouch.
[email protected] 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit - The Reliable Ovulation Predictor Kit (50 LH 20 HCG)
You will receive: Individual [email protected] LH Ovulation Test Strips and/or individual hCG Pregnancy Test Strips
About [email protected] One Step LH Ovulation Test Strips:
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from Normal fertile women. WHO experts state that LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. One Step Ovulation Urine Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
NOTE: The IDEAL time for ovluation test is in the afternoon, though testing may safely take place from 10am to early evening.
- Most reliable, reputable ovulation test on the market
- All tests FDA approved and 99 accuracy
- Easy to use
- Quick 5 minute results
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level - 25 mIU/mL
About [email protected] One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips:
Detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. Regardless of the technical language, this test works just like most other pregnancy tests out there. It measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
- All tests FDA approved and over 99 accuracy
- Easy to use
- Could work days before your missed period
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level - 25 mIU/mL
- Specially designed for "trying to conceive" women to get pregnant naturally: These [email protected] ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. The [email protected] 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- The ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression, and minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA standard) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99 accurate.
- Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 - 10 seconds).
- Easy to read: Ovulation tests -- a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests -- two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- 100 customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
Docalon Early Pregnancy Test, 2 Count, Clear and Accurate Results Over 99 Accurate HCG Pregnancy Test Early Detection Individually Sealed
The urine in the cup needs to cover the fifth hole in the test, and when the screen shows red (it may takes about 15s-60s) in the test, take out and lay it flat.
It's better to use the first urine in the morning, the outcome will be more accurate.
Another method: holding the handle end tilt 60 degrees, directly into the urine area. After urinating, pick it up and lay it flat.
Results in 3 minutes.
What does the test result mean?
Two red lines are visible in both the test region (T) and control region (C) means you are probably pregnant. One line may be lighter than the other.
One red line is visible in the control region (C) means you are probably not pregnant.
The result is invalid if no red line appears in the control region(C), even if a line appears in the test region (T).
Key things to remember about hCG levels
1. An hCG level of less than 5 mIU/mL is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25 mIU/mL is considered positive for pregnancy.
2. An hCG level between 6 and 24 mIU/mL is considered a grey area, and you'll likely need to be retested to see if your levels rise to confirm a pregnancy.
3. The hCG hormone is measured in milli-international units per milliliter (mIU/mL).
4. As you get further along in pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours.
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)*(From American pregnancy association) :
Non-pregnant females: 0 - 5 mIU/mL
Postmenopausal females: 0 - 8 mIU/mL
3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/mL
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/mL
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/mL
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/mL
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/mL
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone commonly found in urine
- Over 99 accurate from the day of your expected period. Use any time of day
- Clear,two pink lines pregnant,one pink line not pregnant. A pink and a pale red are also pregnant.
- Each box contains: two bags and desiccant in each box.Store at 36-86F (2-30C). Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use. Keep out of the reach of children. Read package insert before use.
- Exclusively sold on Amazon US and FDA approved .
We assure you that our pregnancy test sticks offer you the best value and quality in the market.
Accurate Allure Pregnancy Tests (20 Pack) Reliable Early Response Strips Clinical Accuracy to 99.9 - Fast, Reliable Answer in 5 Minutes Easy to Use Home Pregnancy Kit
When you need fast, reliable results to let you know if you're pregnant, choose Accurate Allure Pregnancy Test Strips and find out immediately.
Pregnancy and motherhood comes with a wide range of fun, unique benefits and challenges, but before you ever get that far you need to know if you'll be facing it anytime soon. That's why we created the early response Accurate Allure Pregnancy Strip 20-Pack.
Clinical-grade pregnancy test strips, our urine test strips help quickly and accurately detect if you're going to have a baby up to four days before you start your regular period time. In fact, it can detect low hormone (HCG) levels up to four days early, so you know immediately if you're about to be a new mom. Both easy to use (simply dip, wait, and check) and 99.9 accurate, you'll know within just 5 minutes if it's time to start decorating that baby room. With 20 premium test strips and quick, reliable readings, you'll no doubt find that Accurate Allure offers the best pregnancy tests for teens, women and ladies of all ages.
Accurate Allure Product Details:
- Superior Accuracy (99.9)
- Fast, Reliable Results in Less than 5 Minutes
- Easy and Comfortable Use (Non-Intrusive)
- Orders Include 20 Strips
- Detects Hormone (HC) Levels as Low as 25 miu/ml
- Compact Size for Discrete Use
Never again worry that you 'could be pregnant' and find out with near perfect accuracy thanks to the Accurate Allure Pregnancy Test Strips. Get yours now by clicking 'Add to Cart' above.
- DISCOVER PREGNANCY EARLY ON - Instead of waiting for a doctor's visit or taking an embarrassing trip to the local drugstore, our pregnancy strips can be purchased online and used in your home for results up to four days earlier.
- RELIABLE ACCURACY RATE - Each Accurate Allure pregnancy test offers near perfect accuracy (99.9) and detects extremely low hormone (HCG) levels so you know immediately if you're pregnant and expecting a baby.
- QUICK ANSWERS, SIMPLE USE - Pregnancy may come with challenges, but our test does not. Dip the test strip in urine for 10 seconds, lay it flat and wait 5 minutes. One line means you aren't pregnant; two lines means baby on board.
- PLAN AHEAD TO SAVE MONEY - There's nothing like the joys of having a baby. So if you're actively trying to get pregnant, taking fertility drugs or undergoing fertility treatment, our 20-pack of strips will help along the way.
- DISCRETE CHOICE - Avoid the shame, embarrassment or awkwardness you might feel while walking into a drugstore, asking a family member or friend, or surprising your partner and choose to order online for a discrete pregnancy test.
SneakPeek Early Gender Prediction DNA Test - DNA Lab Tested 99.6 Accurate Gender Predictor
SneakPeek is the only 99 Accurate At-Home Gender DNA Test *
SneakPeek's Advanced Technology: As featured in the Journal of Pregnancy and Child Health - our test analyzes fetal DNA present in a drop of blood from a pregnant mother's fingertip for highly accurate baby gender determination.
How does SneakPeek work? SneakPeek utilizes the natural process of shared fetal DNA circulating inside the mother's blood. From the small sample of blood you supply via a finger stick we are able to test for the presence of male Y-chromosome DNA. High-tech PCR instruments provide us with the ability to identify with over a 99 accuracy rate if it is present or not. If it is detected then the baby's gender is male and if it is not detected then the baby's gender is female.
What is the accuracy of SneakPeek? * In laboratory testing, SneakPeek detected male fetal DNA in 99 of pregnant women carrying male fetuses at 9 weeks gestational age and later into pregnancy. See our peer-reviewed study in the Journal of Pregnancy and Child Health. (J Preg Child Health 4:358)
What is the difference between SneakPeek and SneakPeek FastTrack? SneakPeek is our first entry option into high-speed DNA test results to identify the gender of your baby with a turnaround time of 5 to 7 days from the time you place your order.
SneakPeek FastTrack is our fastest option available delivering expedited high-speed DNA test results in under 72 hours from the time you place your order.
How early in my pregnancy can I test for my baby's gender? You are test ready at 9 weeks of pregnancy.
What is SneakPeek's guarantee? We completely stand behind our product and will gladly give you a full refund if our test result does not match the gender of your newborn baby.
- FETAL DNA TESTING - 99.6 ACCURACY: SneakPeek Early Gender DNA Test detects the presence of fetal DNA in your blood sample and determines the gender of your baby with 99.6 accuracy. It is the most precise fetal DNA test on the market.
- BOY OR GIRL - PLAN AHEAD: SneakPeek gives you the ability to manage your pregnancy with the unique benefit of knowing the gender of your baby starting at just 9 weeks into pregnancy. Planning ahead has never been easier!
- AT HOME TEST - EASY TO USE: Take the SneakPeek test in the comfort of your own home without the need for a doctor's office visit. The test takes 20 minutes beginning to end, with 5 minutes of hands-on time.
- FROM MAILBOX TO INBOX: SneakPeek is sent directly to you, with an included return envelope for your sample. When your sample is received back at SneakPeek Labs, we'll run our DNA test process and send FAST RESULTS directly to your email address. That means you can know gender results as early as 72 hours after purchase.
- RESULT GUARANTEED: Receive a FULL REFUND if your test result does not match the gender of your newborn baby.
Pregnancy Test Strips, 25 Hcg Home Pregnancy Test with Free 25 Collection Cups, High Sensitivity & Accurate Result for Early Detection Pregnancy, Women Home Testing
The Complete Pregnancy Kit Every Woman Needs
Wanting to increase your odds of getting pregnant?Want to know as soon as possible if you are pregnant or not? The Mommed At Home Pregnancy test can help you with this.
Everything you need to accurately detect early pregnancy, our set gives you premium quality products you can trust. Wider than most strips, we deliver 99 accuracy!
Mommed products are used by women around the world! This total kit provides you with:
- 25 Home Pregnancy Tests
- 25 Urine Collection Cups
- Convenient Instruction Manual
To get the best, most accurate results, be sure to collect your urine sample by cups for the pregnancy test strips at the morning. Once your urine is collected, you can place your strip into the urine and remove after just 5 seconds. Allow the strip to lie flat for 5 minutes before reading the final results: 2 lines is positive and 1 line is negative.
Know if you're pregnant or not with fast, accurate results you can really trust.
Do not allow the urine level to exceed the MAX marker line
Do not read results after 15 minutes
Do not use the test past the expiration date
Do not use the kit if the pouch is punctured or not well sealed
You should perform the test soon after opening the pouch
Urine specimens can be collected in any clean, dry container
Store at 39- 86F( 4-30C) in the sealed pouch
For in-vitro diagnostic use only (not for internal use)
Keep out of reach of childrenKeep away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat
DO NOT FREEZE
Each test strip is designed for single use
Click "Add to Cart" Now!!!
THE COMPLETE AT-HOME KIT: This at-home pregnancy kit provides you with everything you need to accurately test for pregnancy. It includes 25 home pregnancy (HCG) tests, 25 collection cups and instruction manual.
FOR BEST RESULTS: The first morning urine sample is optimal. We provide disposable urine cups for you to collect morning urine, pregnancy tests may tell pregnancy sooner than missed period if implantation occurs early.
ACCURATE TRACKING AND TESTING: Placing your strip into the urine and removing after 5 seconds. Allow the strip to lie flat and then read results in 5 minutes. 2 lines is positive and 1 line is negative.
QUALITY PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST: We use wider 3mm strips because they have an impressive 99 accuracy rate. The small pouch is easy to carry and keep. The at-home solution for fertility and pregnancy!
PLAN FOR PREGNANCY AND WHOLE LIFE SUPPORT: Using the pregnancy test strips, you can accurately predict the ideal time to conceive. The pregnancy tests are precise and accurate, giving you the confidence you need to plan accordingly with the results you want! If you have any question,please email at [email protected]
ClinicalGuard 40 Ovulation Test Strips & 10 Pregnancy Test Strips Combo
The ClinicalGuard LH Urine Ovulation Test is a fast-acting ovulation test. It works by detecting the presence of Luteinizing Hormone ("LH") in urine. LH increases dramatically just before ovulation - a woman' most fertile time of the month to conceive. The increase in LH also known as LH-Surge - is the hormonal change that precipitates ovulation (the release of the egg). The ClinicalGuard HCG Urine Test is a fast-acting pregnancy test. It works by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin ("HCG") in urine. If your result is positive, please contact your physician. He or she will be able to confirm your pregnancy. If your results are negative and you have reasons to believe that you are pregnant (e.g. delayed menstruation), you should repeat the test after a few days. The ClinicalGuard test takes just a few seconds to collect your urine, and five minutes to obtain results. Note: The color intensity of the test bands on the test vary depending on the concentration of LH hormone detected.
- ClinicalGuard LH Urine Ovulation Test and HCG Urine Pregnancy tests are easy to administer yourself.
- Test strips have sensitivity of 25 mIU, or 25 ng/L
- Negative: Only one color band appears, in the Control Zone. No band in the test zone
- Positive: Distinct color bands appear in Control and Test Zones.
- This product only available on Amazon from ClinicalGuard
- Wireless doorbells
- Easy installation tire chains
- Bowling shoe brand
- Loud replacement truck horn
- Porcelain tile reviews
- Rowing machines for home use
- Pregnancy wedge pillow