Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter Up to 100 Watts Big Bass at a Great Value Easy integration Home Theater Systems
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industrys most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS - Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
Echo Sub - Powerful subwoofer for your Echo - requires compatible Echo device
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6" woofer.
- Pair with one Echo or Echo Plus (sold separately) to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use-just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Rockville RW10CA 10" 800 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS Slim Powered/Active Sealed Car Subwoofer With Bass Remote. Amplifier will not power up: Check to make sure you have a good ground connection, check that the Remote Input (Turn-On) has at least 5VDC, check that there is battery power on the () terminal, check that there is at least 12v, check all fuse, replace if necessary, make sure that the Protection LED not illuminated. If it is lit, shut off the amplifier briefly, and then repower it.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0 or 180.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
Kenwood P-WD250MRW 10-Inch Marine Subwoofer and Amplifier Package
Prepare for adventure on the open water with a 10" Marine Subwoofer & Amp Package. Including a mono amp & a 10" subwoofer with dual voice coils, this package features RCA speaker-level inputs and vented voice coil. The conformal-coated PCB and 200W peak power provide users with a reliable listening experience.
- Kac-210mr Mono Amp:
- 200w Max
- 80hz Low-pass Filter (12db/octave)
- Package includes KFC-W250MRW marine subwoofer and KAC-201MR amplifier
- 200 watts maximum power output
- Dual 1.5-ohm voice coils
- Pearl mica polypropylene woofer with rubber surround
- Power handling: 50-200 watts RMS
Rockville APM10B 10" 400 Watt Powered/Active Studio Subwoofer Pro Reference Sub
The Rockville APM10 is an Active Studio Subwoofer that delivers unbelievable sounding bass! These subs put out an amazing 400 watts peak power and 200 watts RMS power. We spent a lot of time developing the most premium studio subwoofer weve built to date! I am very pleased and excited to talk to you guys about what we did to make this subwoofer sound as good as it does. If you are an audiophile you will find what we did to be quite amazing. Keep in mind, the only reason our price point is not 300 higher is because you are buying manufacturer direct. We are one of the leading speaker manufacturers in the USA, and we have a state of the art manufacturing process. There is a lot to talk about so I will break it down into sections.
200 Watt RMS
Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particleboard it is true high-grade MDF! The enclosure is 0.7 thick while the front board of it is a full 1.34 thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality!
The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio
The front-firing port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound
Class D Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply
LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel
Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions
Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids.
Frequency Response: 34Hz - 150 KHz
400 Watts peak output
200 Watt RMS output
Input voltage: 120V
10" woofer with rubber surround and paper cone with painted
Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 13.4'' x 14.5'' x 15.7''
Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D)17.3 ''x 19.3'' x 19.7 '''
Net Weight: 28.7 LBS
Shipping Weight: 34.1 LBS
- Rockville APM10B Subwoofer in Black. Peak Power:200 Watt RMS. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is true high-grade MDF and 0.7" thick. Front board full 1.34" thick.
- We use "baking paint" made for wood surface. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality. The front-firing port is built to the perfect sound. Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel.
- Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network filters out Highs and Mids, Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space. Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response. Distortion-Free Playback. Very Clean Sound!
- Uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). Thick "Wadding" protects inside the subwoofer cabinet. This material is also a fire retardant. We use STA309 for audio processing and STA516 for amplification.
- We use a "6Sigma" style Quality Assurance of Each Product. Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable. Shiny metal mesh grill. Comes in 3 beautiful finishes: Painted Black, Painted White, Vinyl Wood Finish.
SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer (Black Ash) 12-inch Driver, 300-Watts RMS, Sealed Cabinet
The power and intensity of a world-class subwoofer from a compact 13-inch sealed cabinet design, the SVS SB-1000 subwoofer is small enough to conceal in any room yet powerful enough to energize a space with deep, effortless and articulate bass. High excursion 12-inch SVS driver and 300-watts RMS, 720-watts Peak power DSP amplifier set all performance benchmarks for a subwoofer of its size and price.
- High-excursion 12-inch driver delivers massive SPLs with detail and musicality.
- 300-watts RMS, 720-watts peak power SVS Sledge STA-300D DSP amplifier for effortless power and pinpoint control at all drive levels.
- Weight: 27 lbs.; Dimensions (inches): 13.5 (H) x 13 (W) x 14 (D)
- Rigidly braced, sonically inert and custom tuned sealed cabinet for pure, distortion-free bass, even at reference volume.
- "Right out of the box, the SB-1000 astonished me with its depth and clarity...a listening experience that is coherent, cohesive, and musically engaging. I'm not sure there's a better value today in audio." -GoodSound.com
BIC America WTR-SYS Wireless Transmitter/Receiver Kit for Hookup of Wireless Subwoofers and Wireless Powered Speakers
The BIC America wireless transmitter/receiver kit makes it easy to connect your powered subwoofer and powered speakers wirelessly. It offers a range of 80 ft. Unobstructed and up to 60 ft. Obstructed with no interference, delay or drop outs. It's super compact size and self-adhesive Velcro strips enable multiple placement options. Put your subwoofer where it looks and sounds best without the hassle of a cable. Connect the wireless transmitter to your a/V receiver, PC, Mac, mobile device, TV or any product with a 3.5mm or RCA connector and send a signal to any powered speakers in your home. With setup in just minutes, you can immediately enjoy CD-quality sound from your patio, second audio Zone or anywhere.
- 4-Channel wireless audio transmitter/receiver system
- Enables easy wireless hookup for powered subwoofers & powered speakers
- Solves wiring problems quickly & easily. Note- for powered speaker hookup, you're A/V receiver must have variable pre-amp out RCA jacks)
- Works with a/V receivers, Mac, PC, mobile devices & all other products with 3.55mm or RCA connectors
- No front-to-back of room wires or cables
- External antennas enable extended 80ft unobstructed wireless range & up to 60ft obstructed
- Includes self-adhesive Velcro strips, transmitter, receiver, 2 external antennas, 2 USB AC power adapters, 2 USB cords, 2 RCA to RCA stereo patch cables, 2 RCA Y-Adapter cables & two 3.5mm stereo to RCA cables
Hifonics ZRX2416.1D Zeus Mono Class-D Subwoofer Amplifier, 2400-Watt
Includes remote level control. Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 95 dB. Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.1 . 2,400 watts max. 650 watts RMS x 1 @ 4ohm. Illuminated Hifonics badge. Old-school Hifonics heat sink. Military-grade PCB. SPC (Simpatico Coil Design). HSMD (Hifonics Surface-Mount Design). PWM MOSFET power supply. Diagnostic indicators. DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection. Low-level RCA inputs and outputs. 17.3 in. W x 10 in. D x 2.4 in. H.
- 2400 watt mono block D class amplifier
- 1 x 800 @ 4 Ohms, 1 x 1600 @ 2 Ohms, 1 x 3200 watts @ 1 Ohm
- Old school Hedonics heat sink for superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB
- PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels
Rockville USS10 10" 800w Slim Under-Seat Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer SubAmp Kit
The USS10 is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a ton of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.9" thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is easy and clean. This is a true all in one subwoofer system with the sub in the enclosure, and a top of the line amp built in.
Rockville USS10 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer
800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS
PWM MOSFET Power Supply
Low Level RCA Input
High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
Adjustable Input Sensitivity
Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
Green Power/Red Protect LED
Phase Switch : 0 or 180
Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 150Hz
Bass Boost : 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz
Subsonic Filter : 20Hz - 50Hz
THD < 0.15
Subwoofer Level Remote Control
Fuse Rating : Single 25A
Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
(1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100 Copper RCA Cable
17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
7 Split Tube Loom
Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100 improved flexibility
PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- Rockville USS10 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer. 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity.
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch : 0 or 180. Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost : 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Subsonic Filter : 20Hz - 50Hz. THD < 0.15. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating : Single 25A.
- We wanted to truly make installation a breeze so we designed this unit with the user in mind from start to finish. We added high level inputs so you can install this to an aftermarket or factory system. The high level input allows you to install this even if you have no preamp outputs available.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100 Copper RCA Cable. 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable.
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets . Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100 improved flexibility . PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F. .
Dayton Audio UM8-22 8" Ultimax DVC Subwoofer 2 Ohms Per Coil
Dayton Audio's Ultimax Series DVC subwoofers are purpose-built to move air and create clean, articulate, fast bass. Optimized for small enclosures and with over 1-1/4" of throw, the UM8-22 8" subwoofer is perfect for providing deep bass without taking up much space. Experience the apex of subwoofer design.
- 16 mm xmax makes this one of the highest excursion 8" subwoofers on the market
- Thick, one-piece Nomex honeycomb covered cone with woven heavy-duty glass-fiber
- Tall-boy rubber surround for extra-long linear excursion without reducing cone surface area
- Dual linear stiffness spiders limit distortion and rocking modes
- 300 watts RMS power handling
- Dewy moisturizer
- Place to buy sunglasses for men
- Back sleeping pillow
- 40 inch tv best buy
- Reflective running vest
- Professional 360 camera
- Rechargeable remote control car