SHEROX A900 Car HUD Head Up Display with OBD2/EOBD Interface Plug & Play, Vehicle Speed MPH/KM/h, OverSpeed Warning, Fuel Consumption, Water Temperature, Battery Voltage
SHEROX A900 HUD Heads-Up Display Available for almost all car with an OBD2/EOBD interface, easy to install, plug and play.
Products have passed rigorous electrical testing
Multi-color LCD screen, more clear and easier to read. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode,driving without glare.
More abundant display:
vehicle speed MPH/KMH, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, travel mileage (free switch between km and miles)
shift reminding, overspeed alarm, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination
Auto Power on/off: HUD start and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery
Retaining the manual switch mode,more easy to control HUD.
Please download the User Manual at section "Technical Specification" of this page
1 X SHEROX A900 Head up display Module
1 X OBD Line
1 X Reflector Films
1 X User Manual
Before Purchase this SHEROX A900 Car Head Up Display Please open your car engine hood and find the sticker, if it writes OBDII CERTIFIED, then this HUD can be installed.
Actually, OBDII and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007.
- Before Purchase this SHEROX A900 Car Head Up Display Please open your car engine hood and find the sticker, if it writes OBDII CERTIFIED, then this HUD can be installed. Actually, OBDII and EOBD first applied to European and North American manufactured automobiles after 2003, and for Asian manufactured cars, they have even appeared later, since 2007..
- Multi-color LCD screen more clear and easier to read. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode,driving without glare.
- More abundant display vehicle speed MPH/KMH, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption (free switch between km and miles)
- Alarm functions shift reminding, speed alarm, fatigue driving reminding, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination
- Auto Power on/off: HUD start and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery. Retaining the manual switch mode,more easy to control HUD. Please download the User Manual at section "Technical Specification" of this page.
Hudly Wireless Head-Up Display (HUD) for All Cars, Available for iOS and Android
Hudly Wireless helps you drive smarter while staying connected, reducing driving stress by casting critical driving info directly in your line of sight. Access navigation & speed without taking your eyes off the road.
- Reduce driving stress when you navigate and see car stats without looking away from the road
- Drive safer with your preferred app (Google Maps, Waze, etc) cast directly in your line of sight
- See driving info from any angle without blocking the road with the clear, high res display
- Achieve optimal visibility in all lighting conditions with auto-adjusting sensor technology
- Works in all cars with cigarette lighters. Compatible with iOS and non-Google Android phones. Easy install in minutes.
GPS Head-Up Display Speedometer (quick and easy installation)
Keep your eyes on the road
At 65 mph, looking down for one second to check the speedometer means driving blind for 95 feet. Many accidents start during the time a driver glances down and fails to see sudden traffic changes ahead. Now, drive safely by never looking down to check speed again with this Head-Up Display Speedometer. You may also set overspeed warning with the touch of a button. When the preset speed limit is exceeded, a visual indicator lights up and an optional alarm beeps (for up to 15 seconds) to remind you of the speed limit.
Know your true speed
The HUD uses GPS to determine the true speed of the vehicle. There are several reasons why there may be a difference between the speed displayed on the car's speedometer and the HUD. These include:
- calibration set by vehicle manufacturers to read high to ensure their speedometers never indicate a lower speed than the actual speed of the vehicle.
- speedometer inaccuracy due to aftermarket modifications such as different tire and wheel sizes or different differential gearing.
Units of measure: Km/hr or MPH (default is Km/hr)
Operating Voltage: DC5V/-5
Power Consumption: DC12V
Adapter Power: 450mA
Operating Temp.: -4 to 185F
Speed Range: 0-158MPH / 0- 255Km/hr
Max. Brightness: 5,500 nits
GPS Chipset: SiRF Star III
Frequency: 1575.42MHz (L1 band, CA code)
Accuracy: 2DRMS: approx. 10m
TTFF: Cold start: 42s, Warm start: 38s, Hot start:1s
Package Contents: main unit, display film, cigarette lighter power adapter (DC12/24v to 5v), mounting bracket with adjustable angle, manual
- For display film, please search for "Display Film for Vehicle Head-Up Displays"
- HUD must be viewed as reflections on the windshield and CANNOT be read directly from the unit's display
- Cannot detect local speed limits; speed warnings are set by the user
- Heads-up display - projects vehicle speed on windshield with adjustable mounting bracket to set desired angle
- Automatic brightness adjustment to suit ambient light level
- No installation needed - simply plug into your car's cigarette lighter
- Speed warnings - you can set limits to receive speed warnings for either Km/h or MPH (*Does not detect local speed limits)
- 1 year warranty - Contact Human Creations or the Amazon seller for help anytime
AUTOOL 12V Digital Car HUD OBD Head Up Display KM/H MPH Speedometer Overspeed Alarm Engine Trouble Alarm Car Windshield Projector with Reflective Film for Most US EU Vehicles
1. Please setting appropriate value before put the HUD into usage,any problem please feel free to inquiry us.
2. Please make sure your car model can be compatible with this devices brfore make a purchase.
3. Spray little water on the surface where to install the reflective film,tear the protective layer of the film and fix the position & scrap off the excessive water.
1.Operating Voltage: DC8-18V
2.Operating current: 300MA
3.Sleep Current : 10MA
4.Speed Range: 0-200km/h
5.Dimension: 110mm * 66mm * 7.8mm
6.OBD CABLE: 1.8meter with mini usb port
7.Support protocols: ISO15765, ISO14230, ISO9141-2
8.HUD Reset : Available
1.Speed Display (MPH or KMH via setting).
2.Water Temperature: Show the engine temperature.
3.Warning: Over speed alarm, gearshift warning, engine temperature alarm, vehicle trouble warning.
4.Additional Display: Momentary & Average fuel consumption, Battery voltage, Engine Speed, Current time.
5.Read/Clear fault code:3 second long press of "M" button will check whether fault is existed or not.If yes, long press "M" again to clear fault code.
6.This is Head-up display speedometer which keep your eyes on the road and know your true speed with Vehicle Driving Speed Display/Multi Color speed display/easy on your eye.
1* OBD HUD Unit
1* Premium Effective Film
1* 1.8M OBD Cable
1* 1* User Manual
1* Quality Certificate
- PLUG & PLAY --- Just plug OBD connector to start data tracker. No more complicated instruction. The HUD can grasp the real time vehicle speed from car data system and show it with outstanding white display via reflective film as well as other readings according to your selection.
- MPH & KM/H AVAILABLE --- Free convert between MPH and KMH, Centigrade and Fahrenheit via setting,engine temperature warning,battery voltage warning,Shift speed limit setting, Sleep time setting, Which ensure you safer driving and know your vehicle status better.
- FIT WITH MOST 12V VEHICLES --The gauge CAN NOT support J1850 Protocol, so Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC, Horton CAN NOT be supported. Ford produced before 2008 also CAN NOT be supported, if you are not so sure about you VIN compatibility(vehicle information),we are here to help you to make a buying decision
- MULTIPLE DATA SELECTIONS --- It will read the Momentary & Average fuel consumption, engine speed(RPM), battery voltage. Car's power source will never drain because driver have a clear conception of fuel consumption when in travel.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES --- It supports engine trouble alarm, water temperature warning. Besides, it can read/clear generic fault code. We prodvide One Year Guarantee for this HUD as well as offer technical assistance for customers.
Hudly LITE Head-Up Display (HUD) for Car Speed and RPMs - Audible Speed and RPM Alerts, No Windshield Film Required
Hadley LITE helps you drive safer by projecting your speed and RPM on your windshield, keeping your eyes focused on the road ahead. No need to spend thousands on a new luxury car to get this head-up display (HUD) technology - Hadley LITE is easy to install and works with most cars built after 1996. Simply place the compact display on your dashboard and connect the OBD2 cable to power the device. Youre all set! Never miss a moment with Hadley LITE - see why drivers are upgrading their driving experience today. Dedicated on/off for speed-only display In some situations drivers may only need their speed displayed. A dedicated on/off button makes it easy to turn on/off the RPM display. Custom speed units - Easily switch between MPH and KM/H readouts
- Drive safer when you see speed and RPMs without looking away from the road. Clearly see the reflected stats even without the windshield reflective film, though one is included should you need additional clarity.
- Achieve optimal visibility day and night with auto-adjusting sensor technology. The LED display also uses a special coating to reduce excess light reflection.
- Set speed limit chime alerts to let you know when you're driving too fast, and easily switch between MPH and KM/H readouts
- Save fuel with custom RPM chimes, which alert you to change gears when the vehicle exceeds a set RPM
- Easy plug-and-play install. Works in most gas-powered vehicles built after 1996 with OBD2 ports.
LCD RIBBON for 2004 2005 2006 Nissan Quest Instrument Cluster - Odometer, Fuel, Temperature
There are several Youtube videos on removing your speedometer and replacing the ribbon / LCD. Please make sure the excess ribbon is tucked under the circuit board just the same way you take yours apart. You can not bend the Ribbon 90 degrees or it will damage it. No refunds for damaged LCDs or Ribbons.
- Fits Nissan Quest 2004, 2005, 2006
- Fixes Mileage (Odometer), Fuel, and Temperature Gauge
- The ribbon should be installed by an experienced professional
- Does NOT come with instructions - Requires T-Head Soldering Tip
- Plantar fasciitis night splint
- Gifts for girls age 12
- Subs to get for your car
- Shoes for beach hiking
- Family playstation 4 games
- Reading pillows
- Beginner sippy cups