TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Effects Pedal Bundle with Blucoil Slim 9V Power Supply AC Adapter, and 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable
TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2
The TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 is a battery-powered (9V optional power supply) vocal effects processor with delay, reverb, pitch correction, and adaptive tone features. It comes with an auto-sensing microphone gain, allowing you to concentrate more on your performance rather than on a tedious setup.
Impedance: Balanced: 2.68 kOhm Balanced Mic Input 200/100 Ohm Bal./Unbal. Output
Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to 1dBu
EIN at Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126dBu
SNR: Greater than 104dB (Mic Input)
Output Full Scale: 1dBu
Dynamic Range: Greater than 104dB, 20Hz20kHz
Frequency Response: 0/-0.3dB, 20Hz20kHz
Power Source: 9V / 670mA external power supply or four AA batteries
Power Consumption: 6W
Connectors: 1x XLR (Analog Mic Input), 1x XLR (Analog Output), 1x USB Micro-B (for firmware, preset management)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.3 x 3.5 x 5.4"
Weight: 0.92 lbs.
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Slim 9V Power Supply AC Adapter
The 9V power supply ensures the correct amount of power is transmitted to your electronic devices. It features an extra-long 3-meter cable and meets UL 5 safety standards. This power supply can be used with other TC Helicon pedals including Harmony Singer 2 and Duplicator. You can also use the Blucoil power supply with other tip-negative electronic musical instrument that needs a similar voltage and amp requirements.
Blucoil 20-Ft Balanced XLR Cable
The 20-feet XLR cable features high-quality PVC jacket with 92 shielding that protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI noises. Made with premium Male-to-Female, Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors, this cable interconnects your microphone to audio interfaces, mixers, preamplifiers, and recorders. The 24 AWG oxygen-free (OFC) copper wires ensure that there won't be any degeneration or lost signal problems.
- Enhances your performance by adding studio-grade reverb and echo effects to your vocals.
- Sing in perfect pitch with Mic Mechanic 2's Chromatic Pitch Correction! The pedal guides your voice without any obvious or dramatic manipulation.
- Ensures every note you hit is intelligible and crystal clear thanks to Mic Mechanic 2's Adaptive Tone (equalization) technology. You can adjust the compression, de-essing, EQ, and gating on the fly!
- Provides a quick and easy setup thanks to the automatic mic input gain. No tedious setting of manual gain for you!
- INCLUDES - TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Effects Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Multi-Effects Pedal
Hey, singers! Why let guitarists have all the cool toys onstage? Isn't it about time you got your own cool stompbox full of cool effects? Guess what? Boss makes it! That's right the insanely cool VE-20 puts vocal harmonies, double-tracking, and even pitch correction right at your feet. Two pedals let you control the action, while you also get easy-to use panel controls and a big, clear display. Imagine being able to change the character of your vocal on the fly or turn a solo performance into a huge-sounding ensemble! Wow!
- Model# VE20
TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Effects Pedal with (2) 20' XLR Cables
Improving on its predecessor, the original Mic Mechanic, Mic Mechanic 2 is a compact vocal toolbox in a easy-to-use pedal. As your personal sound engineer, Mic Mechanic 2 provides time-tested tone and effects you can take anywhere to always sound your best.
- Bundle Includes
- (1) TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2
- (2) Microphone Cables - 20 ft
If you're stuck between settling for drab vocals or dishing our serious cash for a massive vocal processor, then you're going to love the BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist. The VE-2 packs awesome harmony styles, studio style processing, and essential effects all into a compact, portable, and battery-powered (optional AC adapter available) module you can take anywhere. Let's take it from the top. In all, the VE-2 gives you a dozen 1- or 2-voice harmony settings, each with a variation for a total of 24 harmony styles. You can dial in the key manually, plug in a guitar to have it track the chords your playing, or use hybrid of the two modes to get the best results possible.
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedalAuto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changesSolo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knobHybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm an
TC Helicon Voice Live Play Vocal Effects Processor
Whether youre at the top of the charts - or just a dreamer with a microphone, Voice Live Play gives you hundreds of song & artist presets to choose from, helping you create amazing vocals. Plug in your MP3 player and sing along with your favorite tracks or create instant HIT effects for your own songs.
- 200 song & artist inspired presets
- Plug in your MP3 player to the AUX input and sing along using Vocal Cancel feature
- Room Sense - embedded misc. set auto key for harmonies
MG-100 Professional Multi-Effects Pedal Processor Musical Instrument Parts 40s Record 55 Effect Mode 10 Sound Di Box Electric Guitar and Bass Loop Amplifier Tube Pedal
Beaspire NUX MG-100 Professional Electric Guitar Multi-Effects Distortion Pedal Processor Musical Instrument Parts 40s Record 55 Effect Mode 10 sound quick-shift for School Colorful Screen
- 6-band graphic EQ designed specifically for electric guitar(120Hz,250Hz,750Hz,1.6kHz,3.2kHz,6.4kHz)
- A total of 58 effects ; up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128),graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive
- 13 classic amp models with True Simulation of Analog Circuit(TSAC)
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory 36 user presets.
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ modeling for every amp model
- 11 cabinet models.Seamless and quick preset switching
- 32-bit DSP, high performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- Powered by batteries or DC power adapter
- Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use
- The transmission distance is about 30 meters
- Used in electric guitars,bass and acoustic products
- Display: 160 * 128 QVGA TFT LCD
- Input: -20dbv 1Mohm
- Output: -10dbv (output load impedance of 10k or more)
- Adapter input: 230V-50Hz 100mA
- Adapter output: 9V-500mA 4.5VA
- Dimensions: 22.5 * 15.5 * 5 cm/8.9 x 6.1 x 2 inches
- Product weight: 697 g / 24.5 oz/1.54 lb
- Guitar Multi Effect Foot Pedal:58 Types of Effects Processor,Up to 8 effects can be used simultaneously 8 Tpes can be Used Simultaneously
- Up to 40 Seconds Phrase Loop Padal also Play for Echo Delay Mixer Gain Wah Reverb
- 72 Kinds of Setting Quick Preset Switching 13 Classic Guitar Amp Amplifier Models
- 56 Drum Machine Vintage 3-band Passive EQ Modeling
- Well-operative HD Screen (160 x128) and Powered by 6*AA Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter (ACD-007A) For 8 Hours of Continuous Use
TC-Helicon Vocal Effect 996016001
TALKBOX SYNTH offers classic and new sounds to the guitarist's arsenal. From instantly recognizable talkbox hose-in-the-mouth sounds to wonderfully electronic talking robot effects, imagine yourself commanding attention at jams and gigs. Even when the effect is off, TALKBOX SYNTH can vastly improve your core vocal sound with Adaptive Tone, studio-grade reverbs and pitch correction.
- Vocal Effects Pedal
- Talkbox Guitar
TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Vocal Effects Processor
Kick your vocals into high gear with VoiceTone Harmony-G XT. Now with improved harmony technology and reverb from its big brother VoiceLive 2, Harmony-G XT will improve your tone and surround your voice with pro effects and vocal harmony.
- NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm stacks up to 2 more voices from our flagship processor
- Listens to guitar and voice to create the correct harmony parts
- 6 reverb/delay combinations for vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets, each with A/B options
- USB for software updates, tips, and preset management using the included VoiceSupport app
TC-Helicon Perform V
For anyone serious about singing, but unfamiliar with how to get a professional vocal sound, TC-Helicon is releasing Perform-V - its most intuitive and straightforward vocal processor to date. Designed to remove the obstacles that singers typically face in performance, Perform-V lets vocalists focus entirely on their performance by providing easy control of tried-and-true vocal sounds while it expertly polishes the production values via intelligent Tone functions (Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-easing and Gating), automatic mic input gain, pitch correction and anti-feedback algorithms. Using Perform-V is as simple as plugging in a mic, and it snaps directly onto the mic stand - just where a singer needs it. For singers wanting to go beyond the essential sounds included in the box, TC-Helicon offers hundreds of iconic vocal sounds for free download, using sister company TC Electronics proprietary technology (known from their Tone Print app) to "beam" presets directly from a smartphone to Perform-V, without the need for accessories or even a wireless/Bluetooth connection.
- Essential set of classic vocal effects, including 3 Reverb, 3 Echo, and 3 Double types
- Smartphone integration. "Beam" additional vocal effects, including harmonies, Hard Tune, and megaphone, via free app for iOS/Android
- Powerful Anti-Feedback function. Compatible with the TC-Helicon MP-75 & MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Microphones with Mic ControlTM to control effects from your mic
- Visual Pitch meter. Helps improve vocal technique and train the ear
- Dimmable buttons allow adjustment for a variety of lighting conditions.
Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer
The Boss VE-8 vocal processor provides studio-quality voice and guitar processing plus impressive real-time harmonies and looping in one compact, go-everywhere package.
- Compact, all-in-one preamp and effects solution for singers who play acoustic guitarDial in rich, sophisticated BOSS sound processing with simple, intuitive controlsStudio-quality vocal processing includes four types of ambience effects plus Enhance, chromatic pitch correction for live vocal tuning, and moreCreate natural vocal harmonies in real time based on guitar input or manual key settingsAlso includes a vocal doubling effect, plus more dramatic processing like hard-tuned electronic voices,
- Bottle jack or floor jack
- Affordable fpv goggles
- Hose timers
- Small suv for tall drivers
- Race drones
- Scotch to drink on the rocks
- Dewalt 18 v xrp