AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker - Quickly Makes Delicious Coffee without Bitterness - 1 to 3 Cups Per Pressing
Popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide, the patented AeroPress is a new kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity. Good-bye French Press! The rapid brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity developed during the long steep time required by the French press. Plus, the AeroPress paper Microfilter eliminates grit and means clean up takes seconds. Makes 1 to 3 cups of American coffee per pressing in about a minute, and unlike a French press, it can also brew espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based drinks. Perfect for home kitchen use, the AeroPress is lightweight, compact, portable and durable, making it also ideal for traveling, camping, backpacking, boating and more! Includes the AeroPress press, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 350 microfilters and a filter holder. Mug not included. Assembled measurements: 9 1/2" h X 4" w X 4" d
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute, Brews regular American style coffee
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks, the brewing process takes about 30 seconds
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press), Clean up takes just seconds
- Available with zippered nylon tote bag - great for travel, Made in the U.S.A
- Has always been phthalate free and has been bisphenol-A (BPA) free since 2009
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Tote Bag and 350 Additional Filters - Quickly Makes Delicious Coffee without Bitterness - 1 to 3 Cups Per Press
The AeroPress is an entirely new way to make coffee, American style or Espresso style for use in lattes, cappucinos and other espresso based drinks. AeroPress brews simply delicious coffee, 1-4 cups per pressing. Ideal water temperature and faster brewing yields rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. Other brewing processes use near boiling water and long exposure to coffee grounds. Quickly brew a variety of coffee drinks including an Americano or an espresso-style shot for use in lattes or cappuccinos. Its total-immersion system permits extraction at a moderate temperature and a short brew time. Water and grounds are mixed together for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in just 20 seconds, which avoids the bitterness of long processes such as drip brewing. The air pressure also gently squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, further enriching the flavor. The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in an exceptionally smooth brew.
- Popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide, the patented AeroPress is a new kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity.
- Good-bye French Press! The rapid brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity created by the long steep time required by the French press. Plus, the AeroPress paper Microfilter eliminates grit and means clean up takes seconds.
- Makes 1 to 3 cups of American coffee per pressing in about a minute, and unlike a French press, it can also brew espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based drinks.
- Perfect for home kitchen use, the AeroPress is lightweight, compact, portable and durable. The tote bag makes it easy to pack with some coffee and a cup for use while traveling, camping, backpacking, boating and more!
- Includes the AeroPress press, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 700 microfilters, a filter holder, and a zippered nylon tote bag. No Phthalates or BPA. Mug not included. Assembled measurements: 9 1/2" h X 4" w X 4" d
Able Brewing DISK Coffee Filter for AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker - stainless steel reusable
The DISK Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. Eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when traveling. STANDARD: Fuller body cup of coffee with a bit more fines. Thicker and should last many years of heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
- Fits AeroPress Coffee & Espresso Maker
- The DISK Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress Coffee Maker.
- This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress. Eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when traveling.
- STANDARD: Fuller body cup of coffee with a bit more fines. Thicker and should last many years of heavy use and is very hard to bend/damage.
- 100 Made in USA by Able Brewing. All packaging is post-consumer recycled and FSC certified
AeroPress 81R24/2 FBA_578300-81R24 700 Filters White
Keep the pep in your step and the java flowing with the Aerobie AeroPress 700 count replacement coffee filters made to be used with the Aerobie Aeropress coffee and espresso maker. With two packages of 350 micro filters, you'll have enough to last for months. Unlike other coffee press filters, these filters remove grit, resulting in a smoother cup of coffee. By using these filters with your Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso maker, you can have smooth, great-tasting coffee or espresso in under a minute.
- Double pack of Aerobie AeroPress Micro-filters, Total of 700 Filters
- Filters are designed for the Aerobie AeroPress coffee maker
- Not compatible with traditional coffee makers
- The Micro-filter material removes grit, unlike other press-type coffee makers
- Filter Size: 2.5 inches diameter
AeroPress Coffee Maker
Fast and convenient, the AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker makes one of the best cups of coffee you'll ever taste. This innovative uses the ideal water temperature and gentle air pressure brewing to produce coffee and espresso that has rich flavor with lower acidity and without bitterness. It makes 1 to 4 cups of coffee or espresso (enough for 1 or 2 mugs), features a micro filtered for grit free coffee, and takes just 1 minute to make coffee (actual press time takes only 20 seconds).
With total immersion brewing, the AeroPress produces uniform extraction for the ultimate in full coffee flavor.
- Place a microfilter in the bottom cap of the AeroPress chamber and twist the cap tightly closed.
- Place two scoops of ground coffee from the included AeroPress scoop into the chamber.
- Stand the chamber on a sturdy mug, then proceed to pour hot water into the top of the chamber (175 degrees F is optimal).
- Stir the water and coffee with the included paddle for about 10 seconds.
- Insert the plunger into the chamber and gently press down about a quarter of an inch and continue to maintain that pressure for 20 to 30 seconds (gentle pressure is the key to easy AeroPressing).
You can also make a full carafe of coffee using the AeroPress in less time than it takes to brew a pot of drip coffee. Two 3-scoop or 4-scoop pressing, topped off with hot water, will fill most vacuum carafes.
The AeroPress is the result of several years of applied research by inventor/engineer Alan Adler, who conducted numerous brewing experiments, measuring the brew with laboratory instruments. The experiments demonstrated that proper temperature, total immersion and rapid filtering were key to flavor excellence. He then designed and tested dozens of brewers before settling on the AeroPress design. Adler's best-known invention is the Aerobie flying ring which set the Guinness World record for the world's farthest throw (1,333 feet).
Comparison of Brewing MethodsDrip Brewing
Traditional drip brewing passes water through a bed of grounds. When the water first drips into the bed, it is too hot and bitterness is extracted. As the water filters downward through the bed, it becomes too cool and extraction is weak. The water doesn't contact all of the grounds uniformly. Grounds at the edge of the bed are under-extracted, while grounds at the center are over- extracted and contribute bitterness.
Total immersion of the grounds in the AeroPress completely solves these problems. All of the grounds contact the same water temperature, and the brewing process is short and sweet. The gentle air pressure of the AeroPress also extracts extra flavor from the coffee. Ordinary drip brewers leave a lot of flavor in their soggy grounds.
The drip method cannot make a robust single cup because the small amount of water doesn't heat the bed enough for rich extraction. It is also slow. AeroPress makes one to four servings with a single pressing in less than a minute. The flavor is equally rich for any number of cups.
Most coffee lovers agree that espresso is less bitter than drip brew because of the shorter brewing time. However when we ran comparison taste-tests in the homes of espresso lovers, they all agreed that AeroPress espresso tasted better than the brew from their high-priced European espresso machines--why? The reason is that the total immersion brewing of the AeroPress yields a robust flavor at lower temperature--and lower temperature brew is far less bitter. Home espresso machines dont allow adjustment of temperature. But even if they did, their lack of total immersion would not yield robust flavor at reduced temperature. In addition to smoother taste, the AeroPress has several other advantages over conventional espresso machines.
- Grind is not critical in the AeroPress. Grind is so critical in espresso machines that most grinders cannot produce a grind fine enough to make a good tasting shot! Special espresso grinders cost hundreds of dollars and require frequent cleaning.
- Espresso experts always adjust the grind when there are changes in humidity or batches of coffee. They throw away two or three shots while adjusting the grind in to achieve the desired 25-second shot.
- There is no tamping in the AeroPress. Books on espresso teach the art of just the right amount of tamping. They instruct the home barista to practice on the bathroom scale to learn exactly thirty pounds of pressure.
- There is no pre-warming of the portafilter head. In fact the AeroPress has no portafilter head!
- There is no maintenance. Espresso machines require regular cleaning and descaling with caustic chemicals. They also require disassembly and cleaning of the showerhead.
- There is no need to judge when to stop the pull. This is the most critical skill in using an espresso machine. As espresso lovers well know, most would-be baristas in coffee shops, hotels and restaurants run the pump too long--extracting sour bitterness from the grounds.
- With the AeroPress, the amount of water is predetermined by the user, who can brew any strength from weak to super-intense just by choosing the desired amount of water prior to pressing.
Many single-cup pod brewers have come to market recently. Some of these machines make American coffee. Others make espresso. They range in price from about 60 to several hundred dollars. A highly respected product review magazine tested the three most popular pod brewers and reported the flavor as "mediocre at best."
People see some similarities between the AeroPress and a French Press. Both use total immersion and pressure. But the similarities end there.
The filter in the French Press is at the top of the mixture. Because coffee floats, the floating grounds clog the filter and makes pressing and cleaning very difficult. Users are instructed to use only coarse ground coffee. But this reduces the amount of flavor that can be extracted from the coffee and necessitates long steeping times which extract bitterness.
Furthermore, even coarse ground coffee includes many fine particles. These small particles pass through and around the filter resulting in a bitter, gritty brew. The particles in the brew continue to leach out bitterness. Consequently French press users are advised to drink or decant the brew immediately. Also, some particles clog the filter screen making pressing and cleaning very difficult.
AeroPress coffee is micro-filtered. It so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate. The concentrate can be drunk as espresso, mixed with milk for lattes, or diluted to make American coffee. French presses cannot make espresso or lattes. Finally, cleaning the French press is quite a chore. The AeroPress chamber is self-cleaning. A ten-second rinse of the plunger is all that's required.
- Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
Aromistico Italian Dark Roast Ground Gourmet Coffee Blend, Rich Strong NAPOLI BLEND, SMOKY, MALTY and DARK CHOCOLATE-like Cafetiere/French Press, Filter, Pour Over, Drip, Moka Pot, Aeropress
PREMIUM ARTISAN GROUND COFFEE HAND ROASTED AND PERFECTED IN ITALY
NAPOLI - DARK ROAST SELECTION BLEND
A rich blend of coffee from the Brazilian coast of Santos, finest Kaapi Royale of India and from the mountains of Central Africa.
- DARK CHOCOLATE-LIKE
GROUND for Cafetiere/French Press, Filter, Pour Over, Drip or Aeropress:
This rich blend has been especially designed by Signor Mauro, the head of the Pelliconi family and the original founder of the roastery. Signor Mauro likes a full-bodied coffee with an intense toasted flavour. It has a long lasting aftertaste and releases notes of malt and dark chocolate. Imagine sitting by the Neapolitan seaside sipping this coffee under the Italian sunshine.
Visit WWW.AROMISTICO.COFFEE for more details on all our coffees. We offer the best quality of coffees from around the world, selected with a devotion for traditions, to create unique and unmistakable Italian blends, full of aroma and with a signature aftertaste. We are a small independent Italian family business with an original and true artesian passion for quality Italian coffee. All our gourmet coffee is hand roasted in Italy in small batches and it is left to dry and mature in the Italian air of the Lake Garda region. Distinguished coffee flavour and its aftertaste are not only determined by the beans and their roast, but also by all the basic surrounding elements like air, temperature, climate and water. Aromistico coffee allows you to bring a little piece of Italy and its history into your home.
Visit our Amazon Store for all our other selection coffee blends, ground or whole-beans:
- VENEZIA, light roast
- ROMA, medium/dark roast
- FIRENZE, DECAF medium roast
- ROMA, medium/dark roast
- RICH & STRONG, SMOKY, MALTY AND DARK CHOCOLATE-LIKE - RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS / Also available as WHOLE BEANS, see our Seller Store
- A RICH BLEND OF COFFEE FROM THE BRAZILIAN COAST OF SANTOS, FINEST KAAPI ROYALE OF INDIA AND FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF CENTRAL AFRICA . Using carefully balanced and crafted combinations of quality arabica and robusta, with Aromistico we have developed distinct Italian blends all different in strength and with distinguishing notes, but with a reoccurring aftertaste theme.
- ITALIAN ARTISAN GOURMET HAND ROASTED GROUND COFFEE, ROASTED IN SMALL BATCHES IN LAKE GARDA, ITALY - @Aromistico is a proud artisan producer member of The Guild of Fine Food. COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee.
- VALVE and EASY RESEAL BAG, NOT AVAILABLE IN SUPERMARKETS. Full of aroma and with a signature aftertaste. Strength: Dark Roast 4 (out of 5)
- GROUND FOR CAFETIERE / FRENCH PRESS, MOKA, FILTER, POUR OVER, DRIP COFFEE MAKERS OR AEROPRESS. For espresso please opt for the whole bean coffee version (black bag) and grind on fine settings. It makes especially good cafetiere or aeropress coffee. Produced by the Pelliconi Family, Italian Artisan Roasters. To ensure you receive fresh coffee, we roast and ship to Amazon regularly in small batches: our aim is for you to experience the real difference of Italian freshly roasted coffee.
AeroPress Replacement Filters, 4 Pack - Microfilters For The AeroPress Coffee And Espresso Maker - 1400 count
Aerobie AeroPress Replacement Coffee Filters, 1400 Count
- Designed for use with the AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker, the paper microfilters prevent grounds from entering your cup, unlike with French press coffee brewers.
- The AeroPress coffee and expresso maker is a new kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with very low acidity.
- Micro filtered coffee and espresso so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days in a refrigerator as a concentrate and later made into delicious American coffee!
- Exclusively for use with Aeropress coffee and expresso makers.
- 1400 count pack. Biodegradable. Measure: 2 1/5" diameter
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Bonus 350 Micro Filters (700 Total)
Popular with coffee enthusiasts worldwide, the patented AeroPress is a new kind of coffee press that uses a rapid, total immersion brewing process to make smooth, delicious, full flavored coffee without bitterness and with low acidity. Good-bye French Press! The rapid brewing AeroPress avoids the bitterness and high acidity created by the long steep time required by the French press. Plus, the AeroPress paper Microfilter eliminates grit and means clean up takes seconds. Makes 1 to 3 cups of American coffee per pressing in about a minute, and unlike a French press, it can also brew espresso style coffee for use in lattes, cappuccinos and other espresso based drinks. Perfect for home kitchen use, the AeroPress is lightweight, compact, portable and durable, making it also ideal for traveling, camping, backpacking, boating and more! Includes the AeroPress press, funnel, scoop, stirrer, 700 microfilters and a filter holder. No Phthalates or BPA. Mug not included. Assembled measurements: 9 1/2" h X 4" w X 4" d
- THE PERFECT CUP: Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes rich, smooth coffee without the bitterness associated with other brewing methods.
- FAST: Total brewing time for an espresso shot is about 30 seconds-brewing coffee is about to become the fastest part of your morning routine!
- EASY CLEANUP: The tightly compressed coffee grounds pop right out with the microfilter, making cleanup a snap.
- QUALITY: Unlike a French press, the microfilters prevent grit from getting in your coffee, and the fast brewing time reduces acidity.
- PORTABLE: The BPA and phthalate free AeroPress system is completely portable, making it the perfect coffee maker for travel and camping.
Set of 3 Pro Reusable Filters for use in AeroPress Coffee Maker - FINE, ULTRA-FINE and MESH Filter Set - Premium Grade Stainless Steel - Brewing Guide Included
Our customers are loving these filters:
"Best coffee I've made yet with the Aero. The filters fit like a dream and the flavor is smoother and richer than ever." - B. Bogaev (Amazon)
"I recommend this set highly if you like your coffee like I do." - Anthony (Amazon)
Start your day the Corretto Coffee way.
Let us tell you about our set of three reusable filters for AeroPress:
After a lengthy research and development process, we're excited to bring you our set of three reusable filters - FINE, ULTA-FINE, and MESH. Created with the highest quality food-grade stainless steel and born from our London-based studio by professional Baristas for your inner Barista.
- Stop using flavor and oil-absorbing paper filters today and upgrade your coffee with our metal filter set
- Which metal filter for AeroPress is best? It depends who you ask! We all have different tastes, so out barista team developed their own set of three different metal filter types - something for all tastes
- Printed Corretto Coffee Brewing Guide is included in every package
Who is Corretto Coffee?
Corretto Coffee is a brand founded on our teams love of coffee and the process behind creating the perfect cup. Corretto Coffee is a London-based studio of coffee aficionados continually analyzing and testing the method behind our daily ritual with coffee.
Our products are designed and tested locally with baristas, which allows us to curate some of the worlds best coffee products. We take pride in the longevity of the products we produce and are committed to creating the highest quality products possible.
We're so confident in the design and quality of our products that we offer our customers a 90-DAY NO-QUESTIONS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE for a 100 risk-free purchase along with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Corretto Coffee team hopes our products bring as much joy to your daily coffee ritual as they do ours.
- Why are you still using bleached paper? Upgrade your AeroPress with this set of 3 Barista-designed filters - FINE, ULTRA-FINE and MESH. Corretto Coffee's reusable stainless steel filter set is designed from the ground up to create the best possible coffee from the old or new AeroPress we know and love
- One type is not enough, that's why we offer you three - try FINE for a full-body coffee with little acidity, our delicate ULTRA-FINE for a super clean cup with no fines and only slight acidity, or our MESH for a typically sweeter flavor
- A new experience from your old press - experience an improved range of flavors with Corretto's unique multi-pack - more oils, flavors, and fuller-bodied coffee. Eliminate the need for flavor-absorbing bleached paper filters
- Developed and tested around the world by award-winning baristas who demanded the best metal filters for AeroPress. Join thousands of happy Corretto filter users and upgrade your 'press experience today
- Avoid wasteful bleached paper & cheap steel alternatives! Upgrade your AeroPress - GUARANTEE! Made of premium, surgical-grade, FDA-approved stainless steel and backed by Corretto Coffee's 90-day 100 RISK-FREE satisfaction guarantee to last a LIFETIME
Blue Horse Caddy for AeroPress Coffee Maker
The Blue Horse AeroPress Caddy gives you a space to keep your AeroPress organized and clean as it dries between uses. It is made from solid, brushed stainless steel with non slip rubber feet to keep it in place and protect your counter top. Stop throwing the pieces in a drawer or laying them out on a towel to dry. Organize and free up your counter space with the Blue Horse AeroPress Caddy!
- Solid stainless steel does not rot or mold like wood caddies
- Rubber feet protect and grip counter tops
- Organizes and frees up counter space
- Made in the USA
- The name AeroPress is trademarked and owned by Aerobie, Inc. AeroPress coffee maker not included.
- How to drill a hole in concrete foundation
- Kettle bells
- Body wash to even skin tone
- Push up bras for plus size
- Makeup remover for dry skin
- Underwater gopro
- Gas cook tops