Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes Washington
Washingtons Cascades, Olympics, and Mount Rainier are prime destinations for backcountry ski and snowboard adventure, and no one is better qualified to write this guidebook than Martin Volken and his team at Pro Guiding Service, based in the Cascade foothills.
The all-new guidebook includes 80 routes throughout the state plus one in British Columbia! Ideal for intermediate to expert skiers or snowboarders. It features routes ranging from accessible day trips suitable for relative beginners to more challenging multiday traverses. Its a guide to the very best routes available to skiers and boarders throughout the state. Each route includes the following elements:
* Starting elevation and high point
* Elevation gain and loss
* Route distance
* Time required
* Recommended skill and fitness levels
* Best season to ski
* Maps and permits info
* Driving directions, from nearest major town or junction
* Detailed route description
* Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: Washington also includes an introduction by legendary Northwest skier Lowell Skoog.
Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: California
After some dreadful years for Sierra skiers, the snow is back and the pent-up demand to ride it is satisfied by this book!
From Bishop to Tahoe to Shasta, and multiple slopes in between, California has a big ski and snowboard culture and this backcountry guide describes 97 of the states best routes. Part of our critically-acclaimed series, Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: California is written by Tahoe-based professional skier, Jeremy Benson, and covers the best of the state, featuring advanced backcountry descents with serious verticals. The northern region of the book focuses on Mount Shasta and Tahoe, while the central region includes Mammoth, Bishop, and Sierra Club hut trips, and to the south, 14ers Mount Whitney and Mount Langley and more.
Snowboard Terrain Guide
Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: Colorado
Whether youre an experienced backcountry skier or intermediate snowboarder looking to ramp up your out of bounds expeditions, Brittany and Frank Konsella have the cred to guide you to the states special runs. Both have descended all of the states 14ers on skis and Brittany was the second woman to accomplish that feat. They know where the sweet lines are. Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: Coloradopart of the popular seriesincludes backcountry routes focused on the Front Range and the San Juans, with other routes in the Sawatch Range, Elk Mountains, Mosquito Range, and more.
- Mountaineers Books Bc Ski Routes Colorado - 9781594858826
Dakine Pipe Snowboard Bag Tamarindo, 157cm
The Dakine Pipe Snowboard Bag is a no-frills solution to getting your board from your house to the resort for those weekend powder-hunting trips. Tough 600D polyester main body fabric resists tears and abrasions so your gear stays put. A removable shoulder strap makes for a comfortable carry, and a full-length zipper gives you easy access to your board.
- Material: 600D polyester
- Shoulder Strap: removable
- Closure: full-length zipper
- Dimensions: 157cm 12 x 7 x 62in 165cm 12 x 7 x 65in
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 12oz
Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes Oregon
* Includes 120 black-and-white photos and 90 maps
* Coverage ranges from Lassen Peak up to Mount St. Helens
The first guidebook in a new Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Series from Mountaineers Books, Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: Oregon describes nearly 100 of the best and most classic mountain routes that will exhilarate and challenge winter backcountry seekers. Although many of these routes are geared toward intermediate and expert skiers and boarders, there are also appropriate routes for those just getting into the backcountry for the first time. Full state coverage includes more than 30 routes on Mount Hood alone, and ranges across Mount Jefferson, the Three Sisters and Bend area, Willamette Pass and Mount Bailey, Crater Lake National Park, the southern Cascades, Steens, and the Wallowas and Blue Mountains regions.
There are also classic routes just over the borders -- Mount Shasta and Lassen Peak in Northern California and Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams, and Muir Snowfield in Washington. Many of these routes are selected for their straightforward approaches. Sections describe avalanche safety, best resources, gear, Oregon backcountry laws, and routes by best season and skill level. This is a guidebook to get snowboarders and skiers out in the mountains for quality fun!
REDCAMP Aluminum Lightweight Snow Shovel for Car Emergency, 21"-32" Durable Compact Collapsible Snowboard Shovel,Black
- ALUMINUM COLLAPSIBLE SHOVEL: This sturdy sport utility shovel with metal build is superior to plastic when trying to clear mixed snow ice and wet snow. And it can break down into three pieces for easy storage. Unfolding size: 32x8.3''/82x21cm. Folding size: 9x14''/23x40cm
- THREE HEIGHTS ADJUSTABLE: The ergonomically designed shovel head measuring at 11'' x 8.3'' ensures a larger digging volume while the adjustable handle can be modified to lengths between 21.3'' and 32'' to accommodate a variety of users
- WINTER PREPARATION: Whether you are embarking on a wilderness adventure or preparing for emergency situations, add this snow shovel to your list of winter weather driving preparation accessories
- MULTI-USE: This lightweight utility shovel is perfect for car, camping, other outdoor activities and emergency use, like slicing snow and great for kids. It comes apart, which makes it convenient to keep in the trunk and easily stored. Weight: 1.5LBS/700g
- 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day full manufacturer warranty. If any piece breaks, contact us and we replace the shovel or provide a refund
Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: Utah
Nearly 100 backcountry ski routesmost located in the central Wasatch
Written by a ski-obsessed outdoor journalist
Both day trips and overnights included
Jared Hargrave averages more than 70 ski days a year, which adds up to a ton of local knowledge. He's exactly the ski partner you'd want to show you the best backcountry routes, from those you can hit on a pre-work dawn patrol to multiday overnight trips. Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: Utah includes tours in the central Wasatch as well as the Uintas, Henry Mountains, and more. As with all books in this series, this Utah guide is designed for intermediate to expert skiers or boarders. Each route includes the following elements:
Detailed route description
Driving directions from nearest major town or junction
Estimated trip time
Avalanche routefinding notes
Starting point elevation
High point elevation
Alternate route options
The guide also includes resources for avalanche, weather, and road conditions; land managers relevant to the routes; ski/snow reports; and general safety information, as well as a foreword by one of Utah's premier avalanche experts, Craig Gordon.
Backcountry Access BC Link Group Communication System One Size
FEATURES of the Backcountry Access BC Link Group Communication System Radio includes option for pre-set channel selections Glove-friendly controls, optimized for easy handling Smart Mic Unit provides push-to-talk button, on/off switch, volume control, battery indicator, loudspeaker, channel selection, and an earphone jack Base unit is waterproof to IP56 standards Radio operates on 22 FRS GMRS channels 121 sub-channels, ensuring minimal interference
- Radio includes option for pre-set channel selections
- Glove-friendly controls, optimized for easy handling
- Smart Mic Unit provides push-to-talk button, on/off switch, volume control, battery indicator, loudspeaker, channel selection, and an earphone jack
- Base unit is waterproof to IP56 standards
- Radio operates on 22 FRS GMRS channels 121 sub-channels, ensuring minimal interference
The Wish List - A Backcountry Ski and Snowboard Film
The Wish List - A Backcountry Ski and Snowboard Film by Ellis Smith. DVD
- "The Wish List" follows a crew of dedicated powder hounds and mountain enthusiast as they chase their passions to find untracked lines, steep chutes, and unforgettable memories that gravity and snow can offer.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a film that will be sure to inspire you to start your own "Wish List"!
- Cases for nexus 5x
- The best bourbon
- Exercise balls for sitting
- Non transfer foundation
- Primers for acne
- Soap for cleaning piercings
- Tracfone cell phone