Westmark Germany Santoku All Purpose Bread Knife For Breads, Meats, Fruits, Vegetables And More
- 7.8-inch High quality stainless steel blade
- Ergonomic thermoplastic elastomeric handle
- Polypropylene cover
About the Brand:
HIGHEST QUALITY WITH TREND AND TRADITION! Westmark of Germany is well known for its quality craftsmanship of kitchen gadgets. Westmark has been making reliable kitchen products for over 50 years. As a specialized and reliable partner, Westmark offers a wide range of practical and uncomplicated kitchen products designed to make cooking and life in the kitchen easier. For traditional reasons, Westmark produces most of their products in Elspe, Germany.
Money Back Guarantee: If you are not happy with our product, simply return the item to Amazon for a full refund, but we are confident that you will LOVE our product!
- CONVENIENTLY DESIGNED BREAD KNIFE: Preferred by culinary professionals worldwide, this commercial quality knife has a serrated blade designed for cutting foods that combine a hard or tough exterior with a soft interior. This tool can be used on bread, meat, cheese, fruit, roasted food and more!
- COMPACT DESIGN: Ergonomically shaped with nonslip handle, nonstick coated carbon blade. Blade is protected against damage in drawer thanks to blade protection.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Use water and soap. Will not tarnish, stain, or discolor.
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT: A memorable gift for your friends, parents, relatives, during birthdays, holidays and more!
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Westmark is completely confident that you will love its "Bread Knife", if you don't like it, we will refund your money back no questions asked! You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain by purchasing this product!
Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Slicing Knife, Granton Blade, 12-Inch
A TRUSTED FAVORITE
Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 12" Victorinox Fibrox Pro Slicing Knife can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp Granton Blade that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen.
- High-quality, lightweight European steel.
- Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Fit for slicing both firm and soft meats.
- Long, straight blade for maximized cutting performance.
- Granton Blade to minimize friction and prevent food from sticking.
- Non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size.
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe.
CARE AND USE
Be good to your knives and theyll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife!
Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately.
While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge.
For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best.
In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.
- ESSENTIAL CARVING KNIFE. A versatile kitchen essential for slicing and carving meats. Crafted with a round tip and Granton Blade, this knife creates air pockets to minimize friction and improve meat separation.
- SLICE WITH PRECISION. With a long, narrow shape and razor sharp edge, this knife can slice through meats in a single, smooth motion. The high-carbon stainless steel blade makes smaller and thinner slices easier and more uniform.
- EASY HANDLING. This knife features an ergonomic Fibrox Pro handle for a non-slip grip -- even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Stainless steel blade -- 12" in length. Meets the strict National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards for public health protection.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Hamilton Beach 74378R Electric Knife Slow Cooker 11.8 x 3.1 x 5.8 inches Black
Make professional-looking slices and cuts with the Hamilton Beach electric knife with storage case. The job of carving roasts and slicing perfect pieces of bread just got a whole lot easier, thanks to the Hamilton electric knife's serrated, stainless steal blade with pulsating cutting action. Whether it's a big dinner party or a small snack, you'll love the versatility of the Hamilton Beach electric knife. The new compact storage case takes up less cupboard space, and is great for keeping your cooking tools organized so they can be readily located. This Hamilton Beach knife with powerful motor comes with a handy carving fork and bread guide for achieving the perfect slice! make food prep easier and more professional looking with the Hamilton Beach electric knife with storage case.
- Space-saving storage case
- Bread guide makes perfect slices
- Multipurpose blade and Fork
- Perfect for carving and slicing
Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Carving Knife, Stiff Blade, Black Fibrox Handle
Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery
Who is Victorinox?
Although Victorinox is known the world over as the creator of the Original Swiss Army Knife, the company started out in 1884 as a cutlery workshop. By the time company creator Karl Elsener delivered his first pocket knife to the Swiss Army, his cutlery business was already booming. Over the next century, Victorinox cutlery became a top-rated choice among professionals worldwide, with over 300 blades to offer.
Victorinox knives have regularly appeared as highly ranked and recommended kitchen tools in Cook's Illustrated, Men's Health, The Cincinnati Enquirer, New York Magazine, and Natural Health, just to name a few. In 2009, the company announced a partnership with professional chef, Daniel Humm, of Eleven Madison Park in New York City. In addition, building on the success of its cutlery business, Victorinox has brought all the same quality and expertise to a wider range of products and accessories, including other kitchen tools, pocket tools, watches, luggage, and clothing.
Who is R.H. Forschner?
Victorinox had been a staple in European commercial cutlery for over 50 years when approached by New York's R.H. Forschner, known since 1855 as a builder of scales for butchers, to be their sole cutlery supplier. The two companies joined forces in 1937, and R.H. Forschner subsequently became North America's dominant professional brand, as ubiquitous in the bustling meatpacking plants of the Midwest as it is in the gleaming, four-star restaurant kitchens of Midtown Manhattan.
As a division of Victorinox/Swiss Army Brands, R.H. Forschner marketed cutlery under the brand name "RH Forschner by Victorinox" and distributed to the commercial, food service, and retail trade classes. That brand has been considered a top choice of professionals worldwide with over 300 styles of blades bearing the R.H. Forschner name. However, in 2009, in conjunction with Victorinox's 125th anniversary, the company, Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc., has decided to remove the "RH Forschner" name from all blades. Blades thenceforth only include the "Victorinox" name.
What is a stamped blade?
A stamped knife can usually be identified by the absence of a bolster. Stamped blades are cut into their shapes from cold-rolled pieces of steel and then ground, tempered, and sharpened. Creating them requires many less steps than forging and results in lighter, narrower blades. Some professionals prefer the thicker, heavier forged blades, but many pros, who spend much of their day cutting and slicing, enjoy a lighter knife since it's less fatiguing and easier to manipulate at speed.
Stamped knives are easier to produce and therefore less expensive. They perform very well and can approach the quality of a forged blade, but not the weight or feel. Victorinox manufactures a complete range of stamped blades with unique, patented Fibrox handles and they are considered among the greatest values in the knife industry.
What knives do I need to own?
Knife choice or selection is determined by many factors--size, function, style, and preference. The most important factor is function. Different knives have different uses. It is important to use the proper knife for a specific task, since proper knife selection and the use of a proper-sized, sharp knife make for safe cutting. General kitchen tasks and the knife to use for them are as follows:
- Paring: The most common to own and use, a paring knife is generally for small cutting jobs and peeling of vegetables or fruit. The blade size is usually from three to four inches. Choose the shape and size to fit your hand. Since this is one of the more versatile knives, owning more than one is recommended.
- Chef's: The most important tool and essential to every cook, a chef's knife is most often used in a rocking method to mince, dice, and chop vegetables and herbs. This one is known as the chef's best friend.
- Slicer: Most commonly used to slice meats, poultry, and seafood, the slicer is an important companion to any host or hostess.
- Boning: As its name suggests, a boning knife is used to trim or remove meat and fish from the bone.
- Bread: Designed with a special edge, a bread knife makes easy work of cutting through crusty bread, pastries, or any item with a crust and a soft interior.
- Fillet: Most often used by pros and seasoned home chefs, the fillet knife is used to fillet meat and fish.
- Cleaver: An important addition to any collection, a cleaver is often used to cut or chop through bones.
- Santoku: This knife combines the features of a cleaver with a chef's knife. The curved blade helps the rocking motion used for chopping, and the wide blade works well for scooping sliced food off a cutting board and for crushing garlic. The santoku can also be used to slice meat and has a narrow spine for making thin cuts.
- Utility: An all-purpose knife often referred to as a sandwich knife, the utility knife peels and slices fruits and vegetables, and even carves small meats.
- Shaping: With its curved blade, a shaping knife is great for small precision cuts where control is essential, such as peeling, trimming, or garnishing.
What are the different knife edges and what do they do?
- Straight: The vast majority of Victorinox knives come with a straight or fine edge. This means it has a perfect taper along the blade and no serrations. It is designed to cut without tearing or shredding.
- Serrated: An edge designed with small, jagged teeth along the edge.
- Scalloped: A blade with waves along the edge generally used to cut breads with a hard crust and soft interior, as well as tougher-skinned fruits and vegetables.
- Granton: This edge has hollowed-out grooves or dimples on the sides of the blade. These grooves fill with the fat and juices of the product being cut, allowing for thin, even cuts without tearing. Even with the grooves, these are still straight-edge knives and can be honed with a sharpening steel.
How should I care for my cutlery?
After use, knives should not be allowed to soak in water. The best practice is to hand wash and dry them immediately. This is especially true if they have been used on fruit or salty foods, which may cause some staining, even on stainless steel. Most knives require very little maintenance and it is worth the effort to protect your investment.
Though Victorinox knives are dishwasher safe, this is strongly discouraged. The dishwasher's agitation may cause damage. Additionally, harsh detergents can be harmful and cause pitting and spotting on the blades. The handles may also discolor and develop a white film with constant use of the dishwasher. Plus, intense heat associated with dishwashers is not good for the temper of the blade.
How do I keep my knives sharp?
All quality knives require proper maintenance to keep them in perfect cutting shape. The best of edges will quickly dull if it strikes metal, glass, or Formica. A wooden cutting board makes the best cutting surface. And, if a slip occurs, a proper cutting board is safer for the user. Frequent use of a Victorinox sharpening steel will keep blades in tip top working condition. All straight-edge knives need steeling to keep their edges.
How to "Steel" a Knife
- Hold the steel firmly in your left hand with the guard positioned to stop the blade should it slip.
- Hold the knife in your right hand and place on top part of steel as shown.
- Raise back of blade one-eighth inch.
- Now, moving the blade only, draw it across the steel in an arching curve, pivoted at your wrist. The blade tip should leave the steel about two-thirds of the way down.
- Repeat the same action with the Blade on the bottom side of the steel. Always maintain the same pressure and angle on both sides of the steel.
- Repeat five or six times.
How should I store my knives?
Safety is the biggest concern of storage, both to the user and to protect the knife's edge. Choices include a knife magnet, knife block, drawer insets, and also individual knife protectors.
- 8-inch carving knife makes short work of carving roasts, poultry, and fish into neat and even slices in one continuous stroke
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; NSF approved
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
Latest Carving Knife - German Quality Stainless Steel Kitchen Slicer - Trusted By Butchers And Chefs When Serving Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Pork, Poultry And Even Boning Meat
INTRODUCING THE CHEF REMI CARVING KNIFE
7.5 inch all-purpose slicing knife in classic style. Exceptional workmanship has gone in to both the blade and handle.
. Multipurpose blade made from quality, food-grade stainless steel.
. Original, TPR handle is slip resistant and moisture repellent, even when handled with wet or slippery hands. Yet it is extra light, allowing for complete dexterity.
. Straight blade edge is more narrow than a chef's knife (especially at the spine), which enables you to carve thinner, more precise slices.
. Curved tip allows you to slice corners of meat and fish for perfect shape.
. Ideal for slicing where a chef's knife is too thick to create thin slices, such as creating prosciutto, jerky, or smoked salmon slices.
. Rated as good as many premier brands, without the premium price tag!
. Total length 12 inches. Blade length 7.5 inches.
Why Stainless Steel?
Carbon-Steel is heavier than stainless steel, which makes it difficult to hold for long periods. Other metals used in blades can rust easily and you will need to use a sharpener often.
Stainless steel is completely rust free, and is the lightest material available that also remains razor sharp after use.
Aluminium and titanium handles are prone to getting scratched. Carbon fiber is expensive and brittle. Bone handles, though beautiful, are slippery and unsafe to use, and are susceptible to cracking.
And wooden handles, such as birchwood, whilst also being beautiful, are porous, and therefore pick up stains, odors and need regular oiling.
Thermoplastic Rubber is the best choice as it cannot be scratched or broken, is non-slip, even when using with wet hands, and is stain and odor resistant.
Chef Remi Design, Chef Remi Crafted.- WHEN QUALITY MATTERS!
We offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE not like our competitors. Try us, RISK FREE!
- RAZOR SHARP, CORROSION FREE STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN KNIVES - Forged from supreme strength, food-grade stainless steel for performance without dulling. Laser tested for durability to a professional quality level. Requires less regular sharpening. Added chrome for rust free, no-tarnish multipurpose use. Stainless steel is softer than carbon steel and safer to wield, eliminating hand fatigue, and suited to precision strokes, such as making prosciutto and deli meat.
- FOR EXPERT THIN SLICING OF MEAT AND FISH -This is the preferred, specialized knife for thin, smooth slicing and cutting of food items. The light weight straight blade edge is more narrow than a chef's knife (especially at the spine), which enables you to carve thinner, more precise slices. Create delicious restaurant quality uniform slices of back bacon, beef brisket, prime rib, Thanksgiving turkey, rib roast, jerky, smoked salmon, ham, barbecue meats etc.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED THERMOPLASTIC RUBBER HANDLE -Black TPR material handle for great grip, even w/ wet hands or slippery fingers, reducing aches & numbness, as well as being lightweight & has a moisture resistant finish. Will always feel comfortable in any cook's hand. Weighted for good balance. This slicer / carver feels so natural, it will feel like an extension of your hand rather than an equipment. Test it and feel the difference! Finger guard for ultimate safety. Dishwasher safe
- GREAT FOR ALL GOURMET CUISINE RECIPES -Whether you are a culinary chef, commercial butcher, or a home cook, this kitchen knife is an essential cooking tool, & will become a favorite. Expertly cut perfect single slices with one long motion for perfect, snag-free salmon, prosciutto, Asian food such as sushi, & BBQ meat slices. Also ideal for slicing cakes, thin sandwich bread & bakery items without damaging delicate crumb or pastry. The perfect gift for anniversary, wedding, birthdays etc
SYH01 Electric grinder mini small jade wood carving machine tool micro grinding machine electric engraving knife pen electric
yunlinli power source: electricity type: other model number: jd5202/jd3323c rated voltage: dc 18v/ac 1001v
- Electric grinder mini small jade wood carving machine tool micro grinding machine electric engraving knife pen electric
#1 Rated Kitchen Tool ICEL 4-inch Serrated Paring Knife, Blue
won't leave a mark on the food the same go for fishes and meats. #3 the serrated blade will stays sharp for a lifetime!!
Are you looking for the best knife? Look for The ICEL brand knives. WE have the largest variety of chic knives for YOU!!
- Icel 4-inch serrated paring knife in Blue is one (1) of the Icel Classic Color Collection they come in black, white, red, blue, green and yellow.
- The Icel cutlery 4-inch serrated paring knives blade is made of high carbon stainless steel with molybdenum and vanadium its classic handle is produces from the finest polypropylene. The blades are hand sharpened, all this to ensure you with long lasting cutting power and to provide a professional quality to your kitchen.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Imported from Portugal, NSF approved, Microban antibacterial, serrated edge. Icel knives have a life time warranty against faulty workmanship or defects in the material.
- *The paring knife is an important part of any set of kitchen knives. A paring knife will usually have a thin 3 to 4 inch blade. Paring knives are used for intricate work and allow for a greater amount of control than a larger knife. In general, all paring knives (with the exception of the bird's beak) can be used for basic utility work in the kitchen. The serrated paring knife is especially useful for products with a crust like bread and are great for cutting soft tough skin products like tomatoes and sausages. The teeth of a wavy edge knife allow greater pressure to be exerted on the object being cut.
Ablest 2 Pieces BBQ Pulled Pork Meat Shredder Bear Claws Stainless Steel Meat Handler Carving Forks
The Hottest New Kitchen Tools Family Should have one SHREDDING - HANDLING C CARVING
Meat claws are the ultimate cooking and grilling BBQ smoker accessories for pulled pork or any of your barbecue needs
Comfortable Handles are Perfect For Picking Up Large Hot Food in the Kitchen - No more dropping the Turkey on the floor because you tried to pick it up with a couple of oven mitts
Kitchen Claws more than just pulled pork shredder claws, use them to toss a lettuce salad, mix coleslaw - even stabilize a watermelon while using an electric knife or carving knife!
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 4.8"x 4.5"x 0.8"
2 x Bear Claw Shredders
- Quality stainless steel
- High-temperature resistant handle
- Ergonomic structure with non-slip grip design
- Convenient to clean, won't melt, & saves time cooking
- Perfect 2 piece set of shredder bear claws to help quickly pick up hot chunks of meat to chop up and much more effective to use than a standard barbeque meat fork
SYH01 Jade Carving Machine Electric Engraving Pen Diamond Electric Lettering Pen Marking Knife Tungsten Steel Needle
hilda power source: electricity type: other model number: electric engraving pen rated voltage: 1001-240v frequency: 50/60hz rated input power: 13w no-load speed: 7200rpm dimensions: 20cmx5cm weight: 388g variable speed: no is_customized: yes usage: commercial manufacture disc diameter: needle disc(wheel) type: other
- Jade carving machine electric engraving pen diamond electric lettering pen marking knife tungsten steel needle
46Pcs Electric Carving Tool
For cutting, carving, grinding, drilling, polishing and cleaning. 110v/60hz. Rated power: 125 watts. Variable speed: 8, 000-30, 000 RPM Collect capacity: 3/32"-1/8"
- Earbuds under 20 dollars
- Mens rash guards
- Mono amplifier
- Buy jbl wireless speakers
- Items from costco
- School backpack college
- Sex toys of 2016