Snap Circuits Arcade Electronics Exploration Kit Over 200 STEM Projects 4-Color Project Manual 20 Build and Play Games 35 Snap Modules Unlimited Fun
It's fun like an Arcade while supporting a vigorous STEM / STEAM curriculum. 30 Snap Modules included to complete more that 200 projects with Snap Modules. - - Snap Circuits Arcade offers concrete, STEM /STEAM concepts with fun learning activities and creativity. Snap Circuits uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple "rows-and-columns" base gird that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose. Includes over 200 projects, utilizing 30 components including an internal Microcontroller pre-programmed with many fun to play interactive games, a programmable word fan, a tri-color light orb and a dual LED display. Learn the basics of electricity, engineering and circuitry with full color, curriculum-rich, easy-to-follow instructions. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Snap Circuit Arcade is an exciting introduction to problem solving, following directions, and the satisfaction of a job well done
- 30 Snap Modules included to complete more that 200 projects that support a vigorous STEM or STEAM curriculum
- Enjoy completing projects using a programmable Word Fan, Dual LED Display and a pre-programmed PICAXE Micro-Controller
- Clear and concise Illustrated Manual includes explanations for different Snap Modules and concepts needed to build Arcade projects
- Another chapter in the Award Winning Snap Circuit line of Electronic Discovery Kits
Kano Computer Kit A Computer Anyone Can Make
Build your own computer. Make lights flash, discover how your computer works. Learn to code with 100 step-by-step creative challenges. Make art, games, music and more. Dont just play Minecraft, hack it to do something new. Simple, fun, and for everyone.
- Build your own computer. Comes with step-by-step book, Raspberry Pi 3, programmable LED lights, DIY case, power button, wireless keyboard with track pad, memory, HDMI and power cables, stickers, Kano unique operating system, 100 coding challenges, and 100 apps.
- New - learn to code with 100's of creative challenges and stories , Voltage - 5 volts
- Make art, games and music. Hack Minecraft to do something new.
- Plugs into any HDMI screen. Browse the internet, watch YouTube, write stories, 100 apps.
- Endless play with the Kano community. Be inspired by 700, 000 creations. Open any creation, K the code to make it your own.
- Trusted by over 2000 schools and code clubs. Winners of the family choice award, webby award, red dot award, cannes gold lions and more.
- For ages 6. no technical knowledge required. Includes Lifetime care and 1 year Warranty.
ThinkFun Code Master Programming Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up Teaches Programming Skills Through Fun Gameplay
Code Master is one of ThinkFun's best stem toys for boys and girls, and winner of several awards. In Code Master, your avatar travels to an exotic world in search of power crystals. Along the way, you use programming logic to navigate the map. Think carefully, in each level, only one specific sequence of actions will lead to success. Once you collect all the crystals and land at the portal, you win! This STEM toy for boys and girls wont just teach you principles behind programming, youll also build planning, sequential reasoning and problem-solving skills. Code Master is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. It's made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box.
- What you get - Code Master is the ultimate coding board game and STEM toy, and teaches programming logic through fun gameplay. Contains 10 maps with 60 levels to solve, as well as 12 guide scrolls, 12 action tokens, 8 conditional tokens, and an instruction booklet with solutions included. Makes a great gift for smart kids ages 8 and up.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Code Master comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Award winner - Winner of several awards including the Toys Bulletin 'Best of 2015.'
LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox 17101 Fun Robot Building Set and Educational Coding Kit for Kids, Award-Winning STEM Learning Toy (847 Pieces)
Inspire kids to bring their LEGO creations to life with the new LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox, the fun and easy entry to building and coding smart toys for boys and girls aged 7. By downloading the free LEGO Boost app and following the step-by-step instructions, kids can learn how to master programming robots all by themselves. Inside are instructions for Vernie the Robota moving, talking, and dancing robot, the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4)a robust, versatile rover with 4 different tool attachments including a spring-loaded shooter, the Guitar4000a musical instrument with pitch bend and sound effects, Frankie the Catan interactive pet that plays, purrs, and expresses its mood, and the AutoBuilderan automated production line that actually builds miniature LEGO models! With the apps intuitive, icon-based coding interface and complete array of exciting activities designed for each model, kids can learn about loops and variables, develop their STEM skills, creatively solve problems in endless play possibilities!
- Who doesn't love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
- Includes 847 LEGO pieces that kids can build and rebuild into 5 cool multifunctional models. The best and most popular robotics toys for 7-12 year old boys and girls who love to tinker and learn about science. Use the latest tech like color, distance and tilt sensors.
- Construct and code Vernie the Robot to dance, rock out on the Guitar4000, foster Frankie the Cat, interact with the Autobuilder, or explore a new discovery with the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4). The IQ-boosting activities are endless!
- Award-winning toy and the perfect gift for kids and teenagers. Instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO BOOST app. Download in the Amazon Appstore: amazon.com/dp/B075LL7KGB. Requires 6x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
- Vernie the Robot stands over 10" (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 over 1" (5cm) high, 16" (42cm) long and 5" (15cm) wide, Frankie the Cat over 6" (17cm) tall, AutoBuilder over 10" (27cm) high, M.T.R.4 over 4" (12cm) high, 9" (23cm) long and 5" (14cm) wide.
- A tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows 10 devices with BLE 4.1 and newer. Compatible with select mobile devices.
- Kids can combine their kit with LEGO City 60194 Arctic Scout Truck or LEGO NINJAGO 70652 Stormbringer and use the LEGO BOOST app to control their own original electronic creations.
- Build the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) and choose from a selection of tools and customization attachments to complete missions or battle against other rovers.
Wonder Workshop Dash Coding Robot for Kids 6 Voice Activated Navigates Objects 5 Free Programming STEM Apps Creating Confident Digital Citizens
With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine. Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It's more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dashs real-life movements. Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way it's not just a toy, it's real-world problem solving. Kids will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors. Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it's perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces. At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community thats supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It's more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop's Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set, Innovative Toy of The Year Award Winner
Meet bottle, the code to fun! As the newest member of the Learning Resources Family, bottle the coding robot is here to introduce coding in an easy, friendly way. Children as young as 5 can learn to code with bottle, and with his advanced features, he can grow with them for many years to come. Bottle is ready to use right out of the box, so he will have kids coding in minutes (plan ahead: bottle requires 5 AAA batteries, not included). bottle is also 100 screen free; no phone or tablet required. Explore botley's advanced features and code him for up to 80 steps, with 40 more you can discover. He can also follow looping commands or be programmed to go around objects with If/then logic. Turn on the black-line follow mode and set up a path for bottle to travel. Bottle even has hidden features to unlock! Bottle includes a one-piece activity set, which includes coding cards, detachable arms, interactive obstacles, and code games that are ready for endless hours of fun and learning. Learning coding With bottle helps kids foster creativity and develop problem solving and critical thinking skills!
- Early STEM skills: bottle helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that's perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ready right out of the box: bottle is ready to code right out of the box! Have 5 AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun (3 AAA batteries for bottle and 2 AAA for the remote programmer)
- Screen-free: bottle features Completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required botley's easy-to-use remote programmer transmits your commands and sends him rolling
- Smart logic: now Smart logic gives bottle the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, and follow black-line paths. He even has hidden features to unlock
- One-piece activity set: coding Robots are great at learning new things, so bottle comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges
- Bottle is a great educational and stem.Org authenticated as an educational product for 5 year olds. with his advanced features, he can grow with children for many years of fun together
- Bottle the coding robot requires 5 AAA batteries (3 bottle & 2 remote). batteries are not included.
Sphero SPRK STEAM Educational Robot
Designed to inspire curiosity, creativity and invention through connected play and coding, SPRK is far more than just a robot. Powered by the Lightning Lab app, you can easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities and share your creations with the community. Learning is evolving. Get on the ball.
- SPRK is Sphero's complete educational robot designed to teach more than just programming.
- Easily learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- Programmable sensors (Motor encoders, Gyroscope, Accelerometer) and LED lights. Super durable UV coated polycarbonate shell
- Scratch-resistant. Waterproof. Inductive charging. 60-minute battery life. Connects via Bluetooth. Wireless Connection
ThinkFun Circuit Maze Electric Current Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up - Toy of the Year Finalist, Teaches Players about Circuitry through Fun Gameplay
Circuit Maze is one of ThinkFun's most popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was a Toy of the Year Award Finalist as well as a PAL Award Winner. It's a logic game that teaches the basic principles of circuitry, comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Circuit Maze is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Circuit Maze is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills while learning the fundamentals of circuitry, all through fun gameplay.
- What you get - Circuit Maze is one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls ages 8 and up. It uses real circuits and pieces to create a fun gameplay and stealth learning experience. Comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty from beginner to expert, requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players develop logical reasoning and planning skills as they play and gain an understanding of how circuits and electrical currents work.
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Circuit Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Award winner - Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, PAL Award, Toy Insider Toy Holiday Toys, and Toy of the Year Finalist.
Bloxels Build Your Own Video Game
Build your own video games with Bloxels! The innovative video game creation platform makes concepting and execution easy. Watch your game world come to life as you create and animate play spaces, characters and objects because you are the artist, game designer, storyteller, programmer, publisher AND player! The physical pieces in the Bloxels game set work with the free Bloxels Builder app to digitize your creations, put them on-screen and make them playable. Just download the FREE Bloxels Builder app to your smart device (not included) to get started. Then use the 13 x 13 Gameboard and colored blocks to design a room, create the art for game elements and bring your heroes and villains to life. When creating game rooms, each color in your design represents a different element, like terrain, water or a hazard. When working on art, the blocks represent the pixelated image. There are eight different colors and 320 blocks for lots of endless possibilities. Once you have finished adding blocks, snap a picture with the "in-app camera" to digitize your creation. Go from blocks to "bloxels" instantly! On-screen test your game, edit layouts and change the colors of your art assets. The process of building the game is easy to follow, with instructions and tutorials to help beginners. From creating the map of your game to animating your characters to adding power-ups to full-on playing, you make the decisions and produce the work. When your game is ready for the world to play, post it to the Bloxels Infinity Wall to share. Fellow 13-bit builders can play your game and buy your creations to use in their own games, earning you coins. Coins you earn can be used to buy content from other players to remix within your game in new and creative ways. How will your game evolve? How will it start? What story will you tell? Get ready to get in the game -- video game development -- with Bloxels. Includes Gameboard, 320 blocks, challenge poster and instruction manual; the Bloxels Builder app is downloadable for free. For a list of the latest supported devices, please visit www.BloxelsBuilder.com. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Get into the game -hands-on video game development -with Bloxels video game creation platform!
- Build your video games with a mix of physical and digital tools that include designs to help get you started creating your first game
- The Bloxels Builder app is free to download to your compatible device (not included)
- Create game rooms, characters and game art using the 13" x 13" Gameboard and 320 blocks in eight different colors
- When creating game rooms, each color in your design represents a different element, like green for terrain, blue for water or red for a hazard. When working on art, the color blocks represent the pixel art
Bit Coding Robot, Cool Blue
With Bit, youll start coding with the stroke of a marker. Draw lines and Color Codes, and Bit follows each colorful command. Discover over 20 Color Codes as you complete your Bit Activity Pack. Then, advance with the OzoBlockly code editor on a computer or tablet. Drag and drop blocks to create programs for Bit, then load your code just by holding Bit up to your screen!
- Award-winning robot (including Best Robot Toy - KAPi and CES Editor's Choice)
- Play and personalize Bit with stickers, pop-outs, and DIY skins
- Code with markers, drawing color codes that tell Bit what to do, then graduate to OzoBlockly and write programs to program Bit's behavior
- Pocket-sized but packed with tech, including: optical sensors, programmable behavior, LED light, USB charging, and polycarbonate shell
- Laptops 2016 usa
- Drill holes in steel
- Gas powered leaf blower
- Waterproof shoes
- Shaving cream womens
- Mens best t shirts
- Drugstore mousse foundation