Moms One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book (New Mom Memory Book, Memory Journal for Moms, New Mom Gift Ideas)
A great new mom gift and baby journal
Mom's One Line a Day, 5-year journal and memory book: This classic 5-year baby journal and memory book is perfect for the busy mom-on-the-go who wants to capture the everyday moments of motherhood during 5-years in the growth of her baby.
More than a daily diary: Your daily dairy entries for each day of the year are recorded five times on each page one journal entry for each of 5 years on a given date.
What were my thoughts on baby's last 5 birthdays? Use Mom's One Line A Day, 5-year journal format to provide a lasting snapshot of your thoughts, memories, and baby's growth and progress on each of the 365 days of your baby's year. With enough space to record a single thought, a memorable milestone, or a special event each day in the 5 year journal, this beautiful keepsake makes sure those precious memories will last a lifetime.
Mom's One Line A Day, 5-year journal:
- A great new mom gift
- Easy way to quickly record your thoughts before starting your busy day
- Tracks baby's change and progress from day-to-day or year-to-year and preserves memories
- A valuable alternative to the 5-minute journal format
- Chronicle Books
Santa Claus The Book Of Secrets Written and Illustrated By Russell Ince
Back Cover Reads: After centuries of closely guarding ancient secrets, Santa Claus has decided that the time has come to share the magical mysteries behind Christmas. All of the miraculous happenings that contribute towards making Christmas the most remarkable time of the year are finally to be revealed to the world. Who is Santa Claus and how did he first get his job? What does he really look like? Who are the Elves and what magic do they possess? How do they keep track of which children are naughty and which are nice? How does Santa get inside our houses each Christmas Eve and how can he fly around the entire plant in just one night? In this beautifully illustrated book these and many more questions are answered by Santa Claus himself, as he finally decides to unlock the startling truth behind one of the worlds most marvelous mysteries...Christmas.
- Perfect for children of all ages
- A great understanding of Santa Claus
- Book is 30 pages long
- Brought to you by Roman Inc.
The Secret of the Irish Castle (Deverill Chronicles)
International bestselling author Santa Montefiore continues the story of the Deverill family in the third book in her beautiful and moving Deverill Chronicles trilogyperfect for fans of Kate Morton and Beatriz Williams.
Nobody does epic romance like Santa Montefiore. Everything she writes, she writes from the heart. Jojo Moyes, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Me Before You
1939: Peace has flourished since the Great War ended, but much has changed for the Deverill family as now a new generation is waiting in the wings to make their mark.
When Martha Wallace leaves her home in America to search for her birth mother in Dublin, she never imagines that she will completely lose her heart to the impossibly charming JP Deverill. But more surprises are in store for her after she discovers that her mother comes from the same place as JP, sealing her fate.
Bridie Doyle, now Countess di Marcantonio and mistress of Castle Deverill, is determined to make the castle she used to work in her home. But just as she begins to feel things are finally going her way, her flamboyant husband Cesare has other ideas. As his eye strays away from his wife, those close to the couple wonder if he really is who he says he is.
Kitty Deverill has come to accept her life with her husband Robert, and their two children. But then Jack O'Leary, the love of her life, returns to Ballinakelly. And this time his heart belongs elsewhere.
As long-held secrets come to light, the Deverills will have to heal old wounds and come to terms with the past if they hope to ensure their legacy for the future.
- Insights, Interviews And More Included!
Things I Want To Say At Work But Can't: Blank Lined Journal Coworker Notebook (Funny Office Journals)
Looking for a funny gift for a coworker or boss?
This handy 6" by 9" lined journal will be the perfect office gift that will give everyone a big laugh.
The perfect Secret Santa, gag gift, Christmas, Holiday, or project employee appreciation gift for any office environment.
Sturdy cover and high quality paper is great for ink, marker, or gel pens or pencils of any type.
109 East Palace: Robert Oppenheimer and the Secret City of Los Alamos
In 1943, J. Robert Oppenheimer, the brilliant, charismatic head of the Manhattan Project, recruited scientists to live as virtual prisoners of the US government at Los Alamos, a barren mesa thirty-five miles outside Santa Fe, New Mexico.
In 1943, J. Robert Oppenheimer, the brilliant, charismatic head of the Manhattan Project, recruited scientists to live as virtual prisoners of the U.S. government at Los Alamos, a barren mesa thirty-five miles outside Santa Fe, New Mexico. Thousands of men, women, and children spent the war years sequestered in this top-secret military facility. They lied to friends and family about where they were going and what they were doing, and then disappeared into the desert. Through the eyes of a young Santa Fe widow who was one of Oppenheimer's first recruits, we see how, for all his flaws, he developed into an inspiring leader and motivated all those involved in the Los Alamos project to make a supreme effort and achieve the unthinkable.
The Tuscan Child
From New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Rhys Bowen comes a haunting novel about a woman who braves her fathers hidden past to discover his secrets
Pass the bread, the olives, and the wine. Oh, and a copy of The Tuscan Child to savor with them. NPR
In 1944, British bomber pilot Hugo Langley parachuted from his stricken plane into the verdant fields of German-occupied Tuscany. Badly wounded, he found refuge in a ruined monastery and in the arms of Sofia Bartoli. But the love that kindled between them was shaken by an irreversible betrayal.
Nearly thirty years later, Hugos estranged daughter, Joanna, has returned home to the English countryside to arrange her fathers funeral. Among his personal effects is an unopened letter addressed to Sofia. In it is a startling revelation.
Still dealing with the emotional wounds of her own personal trauma, Joanna embarks on a healing journey to Tuscany to understand her fathers historyand maybe come to understand herself as well. Joanna soon discovers that some would prefer the past be left undisturbed, but she has come too far to let go of her fathers secrets now
Grow the Heck Up - Gag gift for men, birthday gift for him, novelty book, White Elephant & Yankee Swap gift, Secret Santa exchange, teenage & young adult how-to, high school & college graduation gift
- A Gift For Any Occasion. Imagine the look on their face when they open the gift box and find a book telling them it's finally time to grow the Heck up. Whether it's for a graduation gift or a birthday present, it's sure to be a wealth of knowledge for teens, young adults, the middle aged male, and even men who have everything.
- Make The Holidays Special. We all know that White Elephant gifts and Yankee Swap presents need to be top notch as well as laugh out loud hilarious. Take off your thinking cap and throw Grow the Heck Up in your cart because for Christmas, it's one of the hottest gifts online.
- Give It For Laughs. As one of the top gifts under 20 dollars with PRIME shipping, it's easy to grab a few copies for Mom or Dad, Grandma or Grandpa, and even the husband or boyfriend. Its perfect for him or her on their birthday or even as a humorous gift for your brother or sister. Give it as a sarcastically infused gag gift for your boss or coworkers at the office. Have a son or daughter who is about to graduate from high school or college? Whether they are 16, 18, 21 or 40 plus years old, they will appreciate your sense of humor.
- Seriously, Be The Best Secret Santa. You don't want some lame Xmas gift that ruins the party. This book is great over the Xmas holidays as a White Elephant, Secret Santa, and Yankee Swap gift exchange present. Need a stocking stuffer? Look no further. Be sure to check out all of the great reviews to see what others think of this one of a kind self-help, how-to novel.
Dad Jokes: Pocket-Sized (Gifts for Dad)
The perfect gift for Dad (or somebody with the sense of humor of one!)
Make sure you're always prepared to torment an unsuspecting audience with this 4x6" family-friendly pocket-sized joke book!
Full of some of the most hilariously awful dad jokes known to man, this book will be sure to leave your friends and family confused about whether they should laugh or groan!
4" x 6" in size.
High quality matte cover.
Attractive presentation, inside and out.
Large Print (Font size = 16) so older dads can enjoy too!
How does a penguin build a house?
Igloos it together!
How did Luke Skywalker get to the shop?
The Naughty List (A Darcy Sweet Cozy Mystery Book 20)
The ghost of a teenage girl... A catastrophic fire... And a devastating secret that shatters Darcy Sweet's world.
It's just another Christmas in Misty Hollow and it's business as usual for Jon and Darcy with a disturbing mystery to solve. They have their very own naughty list.
And they're checking it twice!
The further they dig into the mystery the more secrets they uncover. It seems that everyone has a secret including someone close to Darcy.
The stakes are raised for Jon and Darcy when the mystery turns more deadly.
Will they survive to see Christmas with their family?
The Naughty List is the twentieth book in the Darcy Sweet Cozy Mystery series. If you love cozy mysteries with paranormal, and a touch of romance you'll love the Darcy Sweet Cozy Mystery series.
Pick up The Naughty List to read Darcy's latest adventure today!
Stocking Stuffers Secret Santa Gifts Under 20 Christmas Party Favors Paper Handkerchiefs Pk 6
Six paks of decorative paper handkerchiefs like Kleenex. Use for stocking stuffers, Secret Santa gifts, Christmas party favors. Paper tissue handkerchiefs are the perfect gift for women, men or kids. These paper tissues are decorated with cute Llamas. Use as party favor for your next llama party. Great for bohemian wedding party favors too!
- Six paks of paper pocket handkerchiefs
- 10 tissues per pack, 60 tissues total
- Unique stocking stuffers, secret santa gifts
- Cute llama party Boho theme
- Coordinating paper party supplies and party decorations available
- Really long drill bit
- Automatic pool skimmer
- The best rides in magic kingdom
- Male briefs
- Knee brace for torn meniscus
- Price on kitchen aid stand mixer
- Worlds best minecraft house