Planet Audio AC2600.2 Anarchy 2600 Watt, 2 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive to your own beat with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC2600.2 2-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 2600 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your audio system rocking. Customize the sound with the Variable Low and High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Keep the Bass thumping with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge Channels for even more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Get out of this world sound with the Planet Audio AC2600.2.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 1300 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 650 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 2600 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Blue Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 18" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
BOSS Audio PT3000 Phantom 3000 Watt, 2 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up the volume with the Boss Audio Phantom PT3000 2-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 3000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to rock your tunes. Customize the sound with the Variable Low and High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Shift the sound into high gear with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge Channels for even more power and flexibility. The Phantom Series are full-featured amplifiers that offer eye-catching Multi LED Backlit Illumination and customization for high quality sound and performance. Enjoy better sound with the Boss Audio PT3000. For more product details, please scroll down.
- 1500 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full Range, Class A/B, MOSFET Power Supply
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Red LED Backlit Illumination
- 6 Year Platinum Dealer Warranty
New Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-T1 is a 2 channel high power amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts RMS (2 x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x 2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1 THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available.
- Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings:. 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1 THDN. 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1 THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1 THD.
- RMS Power Ratings. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1 THD. Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms).
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry.
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo. 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. RCA Preamp Line Output. ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator.
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 13?.
Pyramid PB2518 3,000-Watt 2-Channel Bridgeable Mosfet Amplifier
This 2-channel Pyramid America amp is all you need to blast your music to new levels of American excess. No one does booming, ear-thrashing bass and sweet, mind-tweaking highs like Americans, so take your sound to the next level with this amp. It provides up to 1500 watts of pure patriotic power or bridge this amp to one channel and push it to 3000 flag-waving watts! And you dont need to worry about overheating the entire thing is a heatsink. Its equipped with a fully adjustable electronic crossovers for a multi-speaker setup, variable bass boost and gain control. Power and protection LEDs assure you your equipment is safe. Takes both high and low level inputs. THD < 0.04.
- Two Channel Amplification - Soft Turn On/Off Circuit - Remote Turn On - Power and Protection LED's - Dimensions: 10.24''W 2.26''H 11.02''L
- 21500W Max Output - 2 Ohm Stereo Stable - Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-sink - S/N Ratio: >95DB
- 13000W Watts 2 Bridged - Bridgeable into 4 Ohms - Hi/Low Level Inputs - Frequency Response: 15Hz-30KHz
- Fully Adjustable Electronic Crossovers - Mosfet PWM Power Supplies - High Impedance Input - THD<0.04
- Variable Bass Boost ([email protected]) - Variable Gain Control - High Level Molex Input - Fully Protected Circuitry
BOSS Audio MR800 Marine Grade 800 Watt, 2 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Power Supply Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Ride the waves with the Boss Audio MR800 Class A/B 2-Channel Full Range Weatherproof Marine Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable amplifier features 800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your boat rocking. Customize the sound with Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Turn up the Bass and feel the vibes with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The MR800 Amplifier features a unique rubber door, which tightly seals all control panel openings and weatherproof connectors to prevent corrosion and provide protection against the elements. Surf your playlists with the Boss Audio MR800. For further product details, please scroll down.
- 400 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 200 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 800 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channels
- RCA Low Level Inputs, High Level Inputs, Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Variable Bass Boost, Variable Input Gain Control, Input Sensitivity Selector, Remote Subwoofer Control
- THD @ RMS Output: 0.01, Channel Separation: 90 dB, Signal To Noise Ratio: 102 dB, Frequency Response: 6 Hz - 50 kHz
- Dimensions: Depth 8.8" x Width 7.3" x Height 2.3"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Rockville dB55 4000w Peak / 980w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!
The dB55 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 980 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB55 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB55 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS 5 Channel Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 120 Watts x 4 500 Watts x 1 <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 80 Watts x 4 300 Watts x 1 <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm 240 Watts x 4 1000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 160 Watts x 4 600 Watts x 1. 2 Ohm 480 Watts x 4 2000 Watts x 1. 4 Ohm: 320 Watts x 4 1200 Watts x 1.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Low Pass Filter: (CH1-CH4)40Hz -4KHz /(CH5)50Hz -250Hz. High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 4KHz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz.
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 15-35KHz. Damping Factor: >[email protected] 100Hz. 40 Amp x3. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 18.6.
Crown XLi2500 Two-channel, 750W at 4 Power Amplifier
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V.Voltage Gain : 33 dB
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speak on outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Input: balanced XLR (x2), unbalanced RCA (x2); Output: Speak on (x2), Binding Post (x2 pair)
- Power: 750W at 4, 500W at 8
- AC input voltage: 220V, 50/60Hz
AudioSource Analog Amplifier, Stereo Power A Amplifier AMP100VS for Home Sound Systems
Experience the vibrancy of our home sound system. A great sound system relies on a great amplifier--theyre an integral element to a full soundscape. Create a multi-room audio environment, build a home theater, or expand your system to the outdoors. Our gold standard Class A amplifiers will fit your every need. This Power (A) AMP100VS system has 2 channels rated at a power output of 50 watts into 8 ohms. It has a power output of 60 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms. 150 watts are bridged to an output at 8 omhs. Born out of Portland, Oregon, AudioSource began designing and manufacturing high-grade, affordable, and great sounding audio products in 1978. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for value and performance. Specifications: Input Sensitivity: Variable, .7 Vrms for rated power at 8 ohms. Frequence response: 10Hz to 30kHz. Channel Crosstalk: 70 dB. Less than 0.2 THD into 8 ohms at rated power. S/N Ratio: 100 dB A-weighted.
- POWER YOUR SOUND SYSTEM: 2 Channels rated at 50 watts into 8 ohms. 60 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms. Bridge Output: 150 Watts at 8 ohms.
- HIGHLIGHTS: 5-Way Binding Posts. A/B Speaker selector. Auto Signal Sensing Power On. Dual Auto-Switching Inputs. Independent level and balance controls. Rear mounted treble and bass controls. Front panel diagnostic LEDS.
- AUTOMATICALLY KNOWS WHEN TO TURN ON: This amplifier is audio sensing, meaning it automatically turns on when you start your system.
- PERFECT FOR ANY HOME AUDIO SYSTEM: Our stereo amplifiers are great for home theaters and outdoor systems. Enjoy professional quality audio in the comfort of your own home.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE ROOMS: Our amplifiers allow you to deliver high quality sound and power to multiple rooms for the ultimate surround sound experience.
Etymotic Research ER4P-T microPro Precision Matched in-Ear Earphones
True high-fidelity requires reproduced sound to be as close as possible to the sound of a live performance. Etymotic's earphones have the highest response accuracy of all in-ear earphones. ER4P-T is intended for sound engineers and audiophiles in constant motion and can be used with portable devices without an additional amplifier. The ER4P-T has 10dB greater output at high frequencies and 13dB greater output at low frequencies than the ER4S. The higher sensitivity of the ER4P-T has made it the most popular in ear monitor on the market. Included with every pair of ER4P-T in ear monitors is an industry-exclusive channel matching compliance graph signed by the Etymotic engineer who precision matched and custom tuned the balanced-armature drivers. Every pair of ER4P-T earphones is assembled and tuned in the United States.
- High performance balanced armature drivers are precision matched to within 1 dB
- Designed for sound engineers and audiophiles
- 10dB greater output at high frequencies and 13dB greater output at low frequencies than the ER4S.
- Braided cables for reduced microphonic effect
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty provided for products purchased from authorized resellers
BEHRINGER Audio Interface 1x XLR/TRS 1x 1/4" 2X RCA USB, Black 1-Channel UM2
When it's time to make recording history, You need the best audio interface you can get, and you need one you can count on. That's why BEHRINGER has introduced the new U-PHORIA series USB Audio interfaces. With 4 unique models to choose from, the U-PHORIA series has the ideal Interface to make your recording experience legendary. Midas-design preamps Midas developed the world-class preamps for the UMC204, UMC202 and UMC22 interfaces and thanks to the available 48 V phantom power, you can even use professional-grade studio condenser mics to create outstanding tracks. 96 kHz precision The U-PHORIA series offers the user The ability to switch between 48 kHz and 96kHz. Both sampling rates offer better than CD recording quality for professional results. Convenient monitoring the um-2 provides power phones output with level control, direct monitor selecting, status, signal and clip LEDs which is all powered through the computer USB port. BEHRINGER offers free audio recording, editing and broadcasting software including 150 instrument and effect plug-ins available at on their website. Compose. Record. Mix.Share. For composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing music, traktion is included with the purchase of the um-2. This DAW features a single-screen interface with features such as dynamic automation, unlimited track count, MIDI recording and support for VST and AU plug-ins. Register your U-PHORIA UM2 at Behringer.Com, and they'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of traction 4. Recording and editing couldn't be easier. Features: 2x2 USB Audio Interface for microphones and instruments audiophile 48 kHz resolution compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc. Streams 2 inputs/ 2 outputs with ultra-low latency, supporting Mac OS X and windows XP or higher 48 v-powered Xenia mic preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps powerful phones output with level control and direct monitor select status, signal and clip indications for perfect overview USB port for connection and power free audio recording, editing and broadcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality.Maximum Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- State-of-the-art, 48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Scented lotion
- Mini kegerator
- Self care books
- Lash growth serums
- Valvoline full synthetic oil change interval
- Solid state laptop
- Snow traction tires