Hifonics ZRX2416.1D Zeus Mono Class-D Subwoofer Amplifier, 2400-Watt
Includes remote level control. Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 95 dB. Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.1 . 2,400 watts max. 650 watts RMS x 1 @ 4ohm. Illuminated Hifonics badge. Old-school Hifonics heat sink. Military-grade PCB. SPC (Simpatico Coil Design). HSMD (Hifonics Surface-Mount Design). PWM MOSFET power supply. Diagnostic indicators. DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection. Low-level RCA inputs and outputs. 17.3 in. W x 10 in. D x 2.4 in. H.
- 2400 watt mono block D class amplifier
- 1 x 800 @ 4 Ohms, 1 x 1600 @ 2 Ohms, 1 x 3200 watts @ 1 Ohm
- Old school Hedonics heat sink for superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB
- PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels
Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate performance in a small package - this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp can drive a sub with up to 500 watts RMS, so you can really feel your bass rockin'. You can use the low-pass filter and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle. A phase switch gets your subs firing along with your other speakers for maximum impact, while the speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0 /180 Phase Switch Real time output and power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground connectors MOSFET power supply Over current protection Short circuit protection Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz /-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
Ignite Audio Mono Block Class D Car Amplifier 4000 Watts Peak Power
Ignite Class D Monoblock Amplifier
Peak Power Handling: 4000 Watts
RMS Power Handling @ 1 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1
RMS Power Handling @ 2 Ohms: 530 Watts x 1
RMS Power Handling @ 4 Ohms: 300 Watts x 1
Advanced features with trusted reliable performance
Features an optimized circuit layout for clearest sound quality
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1
Frequency Response 1dB: 10Hz-300KHz
Signal To Noise Ratio: > 85dB
Low Level Input Sensitivity: 0.2-6V
Dimensions LxHxW: 13.66 Inches x 2.05 Inches x 8.94 Inches
1-Year Manufacture's Warranty
Authorized Internet Retailer
Mono Block Class D 4000 Watts (Peak Power) AmplifierRMS Power Handling @ 1 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1/ RMS Power Handling @ 2 Ohms: 530 Watts x 1/ RMS Power Handling @ 4 Ohms: 300 Watts x 1Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1/ Frequency Response 1dB: 10Hz?300KHz/ Signal To Noise Ratio: > 85dBLow Level Input Sensitivity: 0.2-6V/ Dimensions LxHxW: 13.66 Inches x 2.05 Inches x 8.94 Inches
- Mono Block Class D 4000 Watts (Peak Power) Amplifier
- RMS Power Handling @ 1 Ohm: 750 Watts x 1/ RMS Power Handling @ 2 Ohms: 530 Watts x 1/ RMS Power Handling @ 4 Ohms: 300 Watts x 1
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1/ Frequency Response 1dB: 10Hz?300KHz/ Signal To Noise Ratio: > 85dB
- Low Level Input Sensitivity: 0.2-6V/ Dimensions LxHxW: 13.66 Inches x 2.05 Inches x 8.94 Inches
Planet Audio PL4000.1D Pulse 4000 Watt, 1 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Get the compact stability and great sound of the Planet Audio Pulse PL4000.1D Monoblock Class D Amplifier. This powerful 1-Ohm stable Amplifier features 4000 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to give your music a boost. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Bass Boost, Subsonic Filter and Switchable Phase Control. Tweak the levels with the Remote Subwoofer Control. For double the performance and power, strap on another PL4000.1D for a total power of 8000 Watts @2-Ohms. When space is limited but your passion for great sound is not, Pulse Amplifiers with blue illuminated end panel strips and logo are just what the doctor ordered to power up your music and get your heartbeat racing. Drive your tunes with the Planet Audio PL4000.1D.
For further product details, please scroll down.
- 4000 W MAX Power @ 1 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 2000 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 1000 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs, Switchable Phase Control
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost, Variable Subsonic Filter. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Blue Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 13.9" x Width 7" x Height 2.3"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty valid only on products Sold / Shipped by Amazon.com. This offer is not valid on purchases made from third party market place sellers
Skar Audio RP-2000.1D Monoblock 2000-Watt Class D MOSFET Subwoofer Amplifier
Skar Audio engineered the RP-2000.1D Class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier to be dominant in both power and reliability compared to anything else on the market in its' class. Designing the most efficient, well built, high quality amplifiers is where we start here at Skar Audio, and that is exactly what is delivered in the RP-2000.1D.
The RP-2000.1D is 1-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components that make it extremely powerful and reliable - such as its high speed MOSFET power supply and advanced PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 2,000 watts RMS power at a 1-ohm load, with the capabilities of reaching beyond 2,800 watts at max power output. This amplifier is by far one of the most popular and affordable mono-blocks we have ever released, and is great for powering a pair of 1,000 watt rms subwoofers or one larger and more powerful 2,000 watt rms subwoofer.
Furthermore, the oversized 1/0-gauge power and ground terminals found on the amplifier allow for maximum current flow and therefore higher power output and more efficient operation. You'll have full reign over your amplifier with the built-in user control panel, featuring a bass EQ switch (0, 6, 12dB), and variable adjustment tunings for gain level, low-pass filter, and subsonic filter.
In addition to all the above features, this model also features 4-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. This amplifier comes with a remote subwoofer level control (bass knob) allowing the user to have full control over their bass from the front of the vehicle.
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,800 Watts, RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 2,000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with 6 or 12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 1/0 AWG Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- Stable at 1 ohm, Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
Audiopipe Class D Monoblock Amplifier 1500W
Universal APCLE Series Class D Mono 1500W Amplifier by Audiopipe. Boasting the latest in technology, this first-rate amplifier from Audiopipe is the finest piece of competition car audio gear that will take your listening experience to a whole new level. Full MOSFET circuit design allows to provide massive power without distortion at any volume. With this high-end amplifier, you sure to enjoy rich, heart-thumping bass with crystal clear sound quality
- 1500 Watts
- 1 Channel Class D
- 1 Channel @ 4 - 600W
- 1 Channel @ 2 - 950W
- 1 Channel @ 1 - 1500W
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >70dB, Frequency Response: 8Hz 180KHz
Rockville dB14 4000w Peak/1000w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier
The dB14 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 4,000 watts peak output, 2,000 watts RMS output, and 1000 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 . The dB14 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 100 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1000 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB14 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB14 4000 Watt/2000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Car Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.). 2 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 600 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel. Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song. 2 Ohm: 4000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 2400 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 100 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 15.5.
Orion CB2500.1D Cobalt Series Monoblock Class D 1-Ohm Amplifier
Orion CB2500.1D cobalt Series monoblock class d 1-ohm amplifier. Power rating: RMS @ 4 Ohm 14.4 volt: 425 w x 1 / RMS @ 2 Ohm 14.4 volt: 860 w x 1 / RMS @ 1 Ohm 14.4 volt: 12500 w x 1.
- Power rating: RMS @ 4 ohm 14.4 Volt: 425 W x 1 / RMS @ 2 ohm 14.4 Volt: 860 W x 1 / RMS @ 1 ohm 14.4 Volt: 12500 W x 1
- Max power: 5000W
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 400kHz (-3Db)
- Impedance: 22K ohm
- sensitivity: 150Mv - 5V
BOSS Audio R2400D - Riot 2400 Watt, 1, 2, 4 Ohm Stable Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Boss Riot Class D Monoblock Amplifier 2400W Max
- 2400 W MAX Power @ 1 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 1200 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 600 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs, Switchable Phase Control
- Variable Low Pass Crossover, Variable Bass Boost, Variable Subsonic Filter
- Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 11.5" x Width 10.4" x Height 2.3"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Power Acoustik BAMF1-8000D 4000W Class D Monoblock Amplifier
Dash mount gain control module included die-cast aluminum alloy heat Sink for optimum dissipation 1-Ohm stable monoblock operation for Max power Bridge 2 monoblock together for double power! MOSFET power supply w/ audiophile grade irtm transistors military grade smt PCB maintains Dynamic performance Direct short, thermal, & overload circuits protect amplifier easy DIY install single sided terminals & controls angled wire terminals Secure wire connections chassis integrated aluminum mounting points variable 12Db high pass, low pass, & subsonic crossovers 200mv-6v low level RCA inputs 4G power wire & 8G speaker wire outputs 12Db bass boost increases low octave harmonics 1800 phase Shift improves low octave dynamics.
- Max power 8,000 watts; RMS @ 1, 14.4V = 1 x 4,000 (1); RMS @ 2, 14.4V = 1 x 2,700; RMS @ 4, 14.4V = 1 x 1,800
- Dimensions 2.25H x 8.5W x 17 long
- Easy DIY install single sided terminals & controls. Angled wire terminals secure wire connections
- Cheap aux cord
- Men's polo shirt brands
- Car battery tester
- Umbrella automatic open close
- Bowling shoes for beginners
- Stainless steel tumbler
- Water balloon filler