SUNGOLDPOWER 200A ARC MMA IGBT Digital Display LCD Hot Start Welding Machine DC Inverter Welder 200 AMP Rod Anti-Stick Dual 110V And 220V
SUNGOLDPOWER 200A MMA IGBT ARC Welding Machine DC Inverter Welder Hot Start ARC Digital Display Rod Stick Anti-Stick 200A Dual 110V And 220V Complete Package, Ready to Use !
LCD Display pls note, it can be used for AC 110V and 220v ! With USA AC plug, very convenient
1 Advanced control module IGBT dual 110V and 220V, improves the performance of the welding machine
2 Advanced control module improves the performance of the welding machine to satisfy different requirements of welding
3 Compact, portable highly effective, low consumption, energy saving,with strong compensation capability,resistant to voltage fluction,stable welding current
4 Small size, light weight, energy saving and no noise
5 Small splashing, great penetration, easy and simple to operate and aesthetic appearance of weld seam
6 Applicable for welding of all kinds of ferrious metals such as low carbon steel,medium carbon steel,alloy steel,etc
7 .Over-voltage protection,undervoltage protection,over current protection,overload protection
8. Auto Hot-start and Anti-stick technology,adjustable arc force, EMC and VRD
Rated Input Voltage(V): AC 220V and AC 110V -5
Rated Input Power(KVA): 7
Rated Input Current(A): 32
Rated Output: 200A/28V
Output Current(A): 20-200A
No-Load Voltage(V): 62-5V
Rated Duty Cycle(): 60
Power Factor: 0.85
Protection Grade: IP21
Insulation Grade: F
Net Weight(lb): 14.99
1* MMA 200A Welding Machine
1* English User Manual
2* Cable Joint
1* Inner Hexagon Spanner
1* AC Cable Wire
47.2inch ground clamp and cable
70.8inch electrode holder and cable
- 1. Advanced control module IGBT dual 110V and 220V, improves the performance of the welding machine
- 2. IGBT MMA welder adopting advanced single-tube IGBT inverter technology.
- 3. Anti-sticking preventing against over loading the unit easing removal of the electrode,thermostatic control,fan cooled carrying strap and handle.
- 4. Hot start, arc force overload protectionover-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection
- 5. Supplied complete with AC Plugelectrode holder and cable, earth clamp and cable, Complete package.
ARC Welder 160A Stick Welding Machine Digital Inverter Welder 220V DC Lift TIG Portable Welding Machine HITBOX
Red Shell in stock!
MMA/Lift ARC160 digital Welder Full Digital Control ARC welder
Smart design with full digital control
New 3D style plastic panel
New constant power control
Multi-Process: MMA/Lift ARC
Inside hot start, arc force, anti-stick
Input voltage input:220-240V 1 Phase
All round protection: over-heating protection; over-current protection; over/under voltage protection
Lower power consumption for energy saving
Small size, more portable
Can be used for hardware,fence, windows, metal sheet welding
Processes: Digital MMA, LIGT TIG
Input Voltage: 220-240V 1 Phase
Output Current Range: 10-160A
Duty Cycle: [email protected]; [email protected]
Net Weight: 4.3kg/9.46lb
Pakcing Size: 317*136*268mm
200A earth clamp earth cable 16mm2
200A electrode holder earth cable 16mm2
OTHER KEY FEATURES
Fridendly Control Panel
LED display, abnormal indicator, VRD/Lift TIG/MMA working status indicator
Hot start & Anti-sticking
Automatically increase the output current at the start of welding, making it easy to form an electric arc.
It will decrease the welding power source if the electrode sticks to the work pieces during welding-thus preventing overloading the machine and easing remove the electrode
Lift TIG with VRD
It is a TIG function in our arc welding machines, when touch the tungsten to the work pieces, the lift electric arc.
This prevents the tungsten electrode from being contaminated with steel or other materials while hot.
- 220- 240V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp
- Digital control : MMA Stick / Lift TIG / VRD
- 160 Amp / 23V / 60 Duty Cycle for 3.2 , 4.0 and 5.0mm Rods
- Electrode holder and earth clamp each 5.5 ft. cable
- Weight: 4.3kg /9.5lb Pakcing Size: 317*136*268mm
2018 AHP AlphaTIG 200X 200 Amp IGBT AC DC Tig/Stick Welder with PULSE 110v 220v 3 YEARS WARRANTY
Powerful 200 amp AC/DC tig welder with stick function allows both the professional and hobby welder a wide range of welding opportunity s with this tig welder . We offer professional quality at affordable pricing allowing even the part time user the chance to own a quality welder within a reasonable budget . PWM , (Power width modulation ) along with IGBT technology design gives the most reliable and long lasting power source in this class With high performance on both 110v (150 amp output ) and on 220v with a full range of pulse features and cleaning control for AC .with these options it allows the best versatility in a welder in this price range that is available on the market today. Standard tig torch consumables are used in the WP17 flex hose torch and a seperate tig control switch is supplied for those who wish to add the trigger switch to the torch. High quality metal foot pedal control is supplied for ease of use. SPECS: Start AMP 10-200 Pulse AMP 10-200 End AMP 10-200 Pulse Freq .5-200 Pulse Time On 10-90 Post Flow 1-10 Ac Balance 30-70 2T/4T
- 2018 models are in ! 200HRTZ on PULSE FREQ AND AC FREQ and NEW TORCH
- will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild stee and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and Operation
Hobart 500570 Stickmate 160i
Works the first time. Every time. From the brand you know comes the most dependable, portable, powerful stick welder even if you dont use it every day. Easy, Quick, and reliable arc starts with hot start technology. DC output means fewer arc outages, less sticking, less spatter and best arc control. DC is the preferred output for the stick welding process. Nearly 100 pounds lighter compared to leading competitive machine so you can work smarter not harder by bringing the welder to the work. It's portable so its easier to carry and store. Features infinite amperage control for precise and accurate amperage control and heat output, adjust output by as little as one-amp increments. Weld up to 5/32 inch mild steel. Provides up to 160 amps. Features 120V/240V input power. Allows connection to 120 or 240V receptacles without tools with MVP adapters. Comes with 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy- duty holder, 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp, 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP adapters for 120V and 240V. Ideal stick welder for DIY, farm/ranch, metal art, maintenance/repair. Covered by Hobart 5/3/1 warranty.
- Dependable, reliable and rugged
- Easy to carry & store. Weighs under 20 lbs; 10 ft. (3 m) electrode cable with heavy- duty holder; 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp ; 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP adapters for 120V and 240V .
- Easy, quick, reliable starts with hot start technology
- Up to 160A output. Welds up to 5/32 inch mild steel
- 120V/240V input power. Allows connection to 120 or 240V receptacles without tools
Forney 314 Arc Welder 235FI AC DC, 230-Volt, 230-Amp
The Forney 314 FI 235 AC/DC arc welder is ready to weld right out of the box. This AC welder is sturdy and can weld up to a half inch of mild steel. Tough scratch resistant metal cabinet. Wheel and handle kit is purchased separately for this unit. Forney Industries is one of Americas longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm & ranch and do-it-yourself markets. For more information, visit www.forneyind.com. If youve got metal working questions, weve got answers. Were committed to your success regardless of location size or needs. Please contact our team at [email protected] Electrode holder with 10 foot cable. Ground clamp with 7 foot cable. 50 amp plug with 8.2 foot power supply cord. Max OCV is 72 VAC/63 VDC. 50 AC @ 150 amps. 35 DC @ 135 amps. Output range is 45 amps - 235 amps AC and 45 amps - 185 amps DC. The unit weighs 116 pounds. Forney Industries must be notified in writing within thirty (30) days of any equipment failure that begins within the warranty time periods. All implied warranties begin on the delivery date of the equipment to the original retail purchaser. The 5/3/1 or Advanced Replacement warranty is as follows with 5 years - parts and labor or full replacement of transformer. 3 years parts and labor or full replacement of all components and parts inside the battery charger or welder that cover within the exception of the transformer. 1 year parts and labor (90 days for industrial use) for all components and parts outside the battery charger or welder cover, included but not limited to cables, clamps. Switches, wheels and axle are not covered. 90 days for replacement parts. Does not include labor.
- Stick weld right out of the box!
- AC/DC CC welding from 24 gauge to 1/2" (12.7 mm) thickness at 30 to 235 amps output power.
- Electrode holder with 10' (3.04 m) cable and ground clamp with 7' (2.1 m) cable included.
- 230V, 60Hz, 1-phase input power.
- Duty Cycle: 20 @ 230 amps and 50 @ 150 amps for mild & stainless steel and cast iron applications (with correct electrodes).
Amico TIG-205 / 200 Amp HF TIG Torch/Stick/Arc Welder 115 & 230V Dual Voltage Welding Machine
TIG-205 can weld Steel, Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Nickel alloys, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Cast Iron and Chrome etc. TIG-205 is a rectifier adopting the most advanced inverter technology. welding power source can offer stronger, more concentrated and more stable arc. when stick and work piece get short, its response will be quicker. it means that it is easier to design into welding machine with different dynamic characteristics, and it even can be adjusted for specialty to make arc softer or harder. Processes is TIG (GTAW), Stick, Arc, Input Power is 115/230V/1phase/50-60Hz, Rated Input Power is AC 230V/7.5KVA/33Amps and AC 115V/4.6KVA/40A, TIG Current Range is AC 230V/DC 18.0V/15-200A and AC 115V/DC 15.8V/15-145A, Stick Current Range is AC 230V/DC 18.0V/15-180A and AC 115V/DC 15.8V/15-130A, 60 Duty Cycle at 200A, Forced Air Fan Cooling, HF& High Voltage Start, Usable Electrode: Ф1/16"-3/16", 93 Power Factor, Size: 16x6.5x12 in. Weight: 16 Lbs. Packaging Size: 19x10.2x13.6 in. Packaging Weight: 27 Lbs.Included:TIG-205 TIG & Stick Welding Machine, 13 Feet Professional TIG Torch Gun, 10 Feet Electrode Holder and Cable, 10 Feet Work Clamp and Cable, 8 Feet Argon Gas Hose, 115V & 230V Power Cord Adapter.
- TIG-205 is ideal for high frequency TIG torch with Stick Arc welder. HF Start-easy arc starting and improvers tungsten life, the HF service guarantees a start-up at 100, simple to operate, LCD amperage display.
- Advanced IGBT inverter technology, excellent Arc stability, 15-200 amps very suitable weld thin workpiece. The lightness and strength of its components make this a reliable work tool for professionals or personal use.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection.
- Automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control, all generators friendly.
- This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. 115V/230V Dual Voltage Input, all machines tested in the USA.
LINCOLN ELECTRIC CO K1297 AC/Dc 225/125 Arc Welder,
AC/DC 225/125 Arc welder, AC & DC welding arcs with broad output ranges for versatile use, ideal for jobs that require top arc-welding performance, can be used for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction & other applications, great for use with a variety of variety of metals, including stainless steel, steel & cast iron.
- AC & DC welding arcs with broad output ranges for versatile use
- Ideal for jobs that require top arc-welding performance
- Can be used for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction & other applications
- Great for use with a variety of variety of metals, including stainless steel, steel & cast iron
- Ideal for farm, shop, and home use where improved arc welding performance is desired
- 40-225 amps AC, 30-125 amps DC output range
- Welds metals of 16 gauge and heavier, welds steel, cast iron, and stainless steel
- Easy to install, comes with attached input power cable and plug
- 3 year part and labor warranty
LOTOS TIG200 200A AC/DC Aluminum Tig/Stick Welder Square Wave Inverter with Pedal and Mask
This compact, dual-voltage, versatile TIG200 offers user a simple array of controls to accurately set the welder to perform under a wide variety of situations. Its square-wave inverter enables accurate welding of fine aluminum. It allows user to easily switch from 220v to 110v with the included adapter plug, and produces AC/DC 200 amps for TIG and STICK welding. It is perfect for a professional or a weekend enthusiast who is looking to get industrial quality features in a hardworking, affordable welder.
- NON-TOUCH PILOT ARC PLASMA CUTTER: efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- SAFE AND AT LOW COST: compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN: The pre-installed NPT 1/4" industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- OUTPUT & PERFORMANCE: 10-50 A DC output, 1/2" ideal clean cut and 3/4" maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- PAPST ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM: ensures the plasma cutter have a stable and durable high performance.
- DUAL VOLTAGE INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 V 220/240 V 50/60Hz).
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Power supply, TIG torch, MMA/Stick clamp, Foot Pedal, Argon Regulator, 220V/110V Converter Pigtail. Ground clamp, Consumable Set, Instruction Manual, etc.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer a 30 day refund and 1-year warranty, please submit warranty registration form on our website.
Weldpro TIG ACDC 200GD AC/DC 200 Amp Digital TIG/STICK Welder with Dual Voltage 220V/110V welding machine
The WeldproTIGACDC200GD welder is an inverter based machine that utilizes the most advanced inverter technology. IGBT circuits along with PWM technology, along with the greatly reduced size and weight, enable this welder to not only be more efficient by 30, but also as a result of the electronic circuitry, enables this welding machine to afford the user far more and better range of settings for each specific weld. The ACDCTIG200GD also has a 40 duty cycle at full amperage. The ACDCTIG200 is capable of welding with either AC or DC current. This allows the user to choose DC current welding for carbon steel, stainless steel, copper and many other metals, while also being equipped with the ability to switch over to AC welding used in welding aluminum and aluminum alloys. In addition to its advanced TIG welding functions, the ACDCTIG200GD is also a very good MMA / Stick welder. This AC/DC TIG welder adopts our company's exclusive High Frequency technology as well as a pure square wave output, excellent arc force and a wide range of balance control for aluminum cleaning. This AC/DC TIG welder also offers a feature not always found in this price range. For example, 2T-4T touch control, start amps, end amps, upslope, downslope, pulse, AC Balance and a completely dedicated foot control pedal with no interim current control on the foot pedal. This design is a much sought after feature of advanced welders who dislike greatly the idea of inadvertently changing amperage settings while readjusting the foot pedal with their feet while changing their welding positions. This is no longer a concern with the Weldpro ACDCTIG200 since all amperage control settings are made from the console on the machines face.
- Weldpro's flagship 200 amp AC/DC TIG welder that goes beyond simply welding steel and aluminum.
- The model 200 is also a digital designed TIG welder equipped with full function TIG welding features found on machines priced much higher.
- Start and end amps, upslope, downslope, fully adjustable pulse, AC balance, AC frequency. 2T-4T
- Excellent Professional design rocker style foot pedal without annoying intermediate amperage control.
- Also fully capable MMA stick welding function with stinger included.
VIVOHOME 3 In 1 Dual Voltage Multi-functional Plasma Cutter Cutting TIG STICK/MMA Non Touch Pilot Arc Welding Machine 110/220V CT520DF Blue
VIVOHOME is a US registered trademark based in California. We devote ourselves to offering high quality products at reasonable prices. We hope you can enjoy our collection of excellent home products.
Plasma Cutting Features
-Rated Input Current: 110-220V, 1-PH, 27A
-Output Current: 10-50A
-Duty Cycle @40(104): 60 @50A/100 @35A
-Gas Supply: Clean, dry, oil-free air
-Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure: 3.6 scfm @65 psi
DC TIG Welding Features:
-Output Current: 10-200 A @ 220 V & 10-150 A @ 110 V
-Material Can Weld: Steel, Stainless, Moly, Ferrous
-Duty Cycle @40(104): 60 @200A/100 @105A
-No Load Voltage: 62V
-Working Voltage: 16.9V
-Gas Supply: Clean, dry, oil-free argon gas
-Starting mechanism: High Frequency Start/HF Welding
-Recommended gas inlet flow rate: 2-5L/M
DC STICK Welding:
-Rated input power requirement: 10-200 A @ 220 V & 10-150 A @ 110 V
-Material Can Weld: Steel, Stainless, Moly, Ferrous
-Duty Cycle @40104): 60 @200A/100 @95A
-No Load Voltage: 62V
-Working Voltage: 25V
-Starting mechanism: High Frequency Start/HF Welding
We assure the item you received is 100 safe and sound. For any defective item, please contact our customer service for satisfaction guaranteed solution.
- 3 in 1 COMBO SET - 50A pilot arc plasma cutter, 200A TIG welder, and 200A STICK/MMA welder are all available with the flip of a switch, making it the perfect model for DIY user
- NON TOUCH PILOT ARC - The pilot arc torch can effectively cut rough, painted, and rusty metal surfaces and produce minimal slag. It allows you to cut without touching the tip of the metal
- 1/2 INCH CLEAN CUT - Max clean cut thickness: 1/2 inch. Max severance thickness: 3/4 inch
- UPGRADED VERSION - This non-touch arc is suitable for cutting plates with a thickness of more than 8mm (0.314 inch). Since the element does not directly contact the plate, the cooling process is faster and the element's service life is prolonged tremendously
- MULTIPLE USES - Welds stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel and nonferrous metals; ideal for a welding enthusiast or hobbyist with basic repair needs and general light welding requirements
- Safety razors
- Bikinis for pregnancy
- Buy cordless drill
- Rubber water hose
- Colors to wear for fall pictures
- Fans for home
- Small pressure washers