Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Harvest Moon
Get the car seat that's built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child.
For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them.
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit™ Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit.
When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child.
As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
- BUILT TO GROW: The 3-in-1 car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Grow and Go's side impact protection helps keep your child safe
- EASY IN, EASY OUT: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches. Forward facing height is 29-52 inches
- QUICKFIT HARNESS: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- WASH AND DRY: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning
Safety 1st onBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat (Monument)
Your baby will enjoy the comfort of Safety 1st onBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, built with exceptional safety features for your peace of mind. Give your baby a safe and secure fit for travel with this LATCH-equipped car seat that fits your child from 4 to 35 pounds in rear-facing mode. Featuring ultra-lightweight construction using next-generation engineering, this easy-to-carry infant car seat includes side-impact protection. Head and body inserts give newborns added comfort and support. Adjust your child's fit in the car seat with four harness heights, spaced for a better fit whether your child is tiny or tall. Adjust the harness with a single pull for a secure fit. When travel takes you away from home, this seat is ready to use on an aircraft. Compatible with any QuickClick-equipped stroller, this car seat attaches with one simple click. Easy to clean, the car seat pad removes easily and is ready to go into the washing machine and dryer. This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty. Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.
- Give your baby a safe and secure fit for travel with this LATCH-equipped Safety 1st car seat that fits infants from four pounds to toddlers of 35 pounds in rear-facing mode
- Featuring ultra-lightweight construction using next-generation engineering, this easy-to-carry seat includes side-impact protection. Head and body inserts give newborns added comfort and support
- Adjust your child's fit in the seat with four harness heights, spaced for a better fit whether your child is tiny or tall. Adjust the harness with a single pull for a secure fit
- When travel takes you away from home, this seat is ready to use on an aircraft. Compatible with any QuickClick-equipped stroller, the seat attaches with one simple click
- Easy to clean, the seat pad removes easily and is ready to go into the washing machine and dryer
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.Adjustable base for the right fit to your car
Evenflo LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat, Azalea
Evenflo continues to redefine industry standards with ROLLOVER TESTED car seats. The LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat is the easiest car seat to carry. It is designed with your lifestyle in mind. It's extremely lightweight carrier and ergo handle, is uniquely designed for your maximum comfort as you carry your little one. The LiteMax 35 also comes with an easy to install base equipped with a two step vehicle belt lock-off for a quick and secure installation. LiteMax 35 also provides 4 recline options to optimize your child's comfort on those long car rides.For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- VERSATILE & CONVENIENT: This Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat fitting newborns and babies from 4-35 pounds includes a stay-in-car convenience base that minimizes overall parent effort
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo’s comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO CARRY: The extremely lightweight design equipped with a padded, ergonomic handle is uniquely crafted to make carrying your infant or newborn as comfortable as possible
- EASY TO INSTALL: The LiteMax 35 comes with an easy to install base equipped with a two-step vehicle belt lock-off for a quick and secure installation and provides 4 recline options top optimize your child's comfort
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Buckle pockets that neatly tuck the buckle tongues away, machine washable pads, removable head and body pillows, and full coverage canopy to protect your child from the elements. Tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures. Height 17 - 32 inch
Evenflo Vive Travel System with Embrace, Spearmint Spree
The Evenflo Vive Travel System - Just grab and go. A spontaneous adventure, perhaps a long walk in the park or a family vacation. The Vive's hassle free transfer from our stay-in-car base makes for a quick and safe connection. Ultra Slim 16", gravity fold/unfold fits any size vehicle from large to small. Our 4 point, 13" thick EVA wheels and front wheel shock adsorbing system provides increased stability, safety and comfort for your baby. Paired with the Embrace Infant Car Seat, for an extended weight rating (4-35pound). Do not allow child to stand on the footrest. Stroller may tip over and injure child
- Featuring the Embrace Infant Car Seat with an extended weight rating of 4-35 pound. and a Vive Stroller with a weight rating up to 50pound
- Keep your little one protected with a large canopy, full sun visor and a peek-a-boo- window
- Make on-the-go enjoyable with the ultra slim 16 inch fold - perfect fit for wherever you are going
- Customize your Vive Travel System to your little ones comfort with multiple reclining positions and a 3 to 5 point harness
- The Vive Travel System provides you with your own personal space - 2 cup holders, a cell phone compartment and a full storage basket
Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 Elite Infant Car Seat, Oakley
CLICK. That's the sound of a secure install. The SnugRide SnugLock 35 Elite Infant Car Seat has a hassle-free, worry-free installation for rear-facing infants using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps you can feel confident you've got a secure install. To further make installation a breeze, the InRight LATCH provides a one-second connection and the base with its 4-position recline and easy-to-read level indictor helps eliminate installation guesswork. The Simply Safe Adjust Harness System lets you adjust the harness and headrest height together, so it's as easy as it is safe. The Safety Core absorbs crash forces in the event of a frontal crash. Clean up is a breeze with the Rapid Remove seat cover. Click Connect technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. The SnugRide SnugLock 35 Elite helps protect rear-facing infants from 4 - 35 lb and up to 32".
- SnugLock Technology features a hassle-free 3-step installation rear-facing car seat helps protect infants from 4 - 35 lb and up to 32" quick and easy clean up with the Rapid Remove cover. Head must be more than 1 inch from the top of the headrest Infant car seats made 2011 or after
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts headrest and harness together to prevent rethreading Safety Core absorbs frontal crash forces
- Adjustable base with 4 recline positions and easy-to-read bubble level indicator InRight LATCH system for a one-second LATCH attachment
- Rotating canopy with window and visor provides shade and sun protection for baby removable newborn head and body support cushions baby
- Check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage engineered & rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213. Machine washable seat cushion and canopy. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and cool water. Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth. Harness straps may be cleaned with a damp cloth
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat - Neptune
The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5 - 30 lbs. (height: 19 - 37 inches) and a forward-facing toddler from 22 - 40 lbs. (height: 28 - 40 inches). The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity, which uses energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standard for multiple-shoulder harness positions. The 4 shoulder strap positions on the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat allow it to accommodate growing children longer, and the easy to access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release makes it convenient for simple harness adjusting. The energy absorbing foam liner used in the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat provides added safety at the same time providing extreme comfort for your infant or toddler. Harness covers, buckle covers and a plush head pillow will keep your infant or toddler comfortable during long car trips. The easily removed machine washable seat pad allows for simple cleaning, and the plastic and metal parts can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. The lightweight and compact size of the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat makes it great for vehicle fit, movement between multiple cars, or just carrying through airports and air travel. These features coupled with the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system, make it easier to correctly install. The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Tribute LX adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints.
- This convertible car seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 lbs. and forward facing toddlers from 22-40 lbs. Age at least two years of age
- The Tribute LX meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity. Forward facing Fit: The top of the child's ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back
- The 5-point harness system with 4 shoulder strap positions allow this convertible car seat to accommodate growing children longer. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back
- The light and compact weight of the Tribute LX makes it an excellent choice for smaller vehicles, movement between multiple cars, and air travel
- Easy to remove machine washable seat pads allow for quick and easy cleaning; Also comes with a removable cup holder and Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth, do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents
- 5-point harness system with up-front adjustment
- Removable cup holder
- 4 shoulder strap positions
- Machine washable pad
- Compact size for great vehicle fit
Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat, Lilla
The #1-rated Chicco KeyFit 30 Infant Car Seat is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely every time. The KeyFit 30's stay-in-car base has a ReclineSure leveling foot and two RideRight bubble level-indicators to help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place. A smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.
The KeyFit 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.
For use from 4-30 lbs and up to 30".
#1-rated infant car seat in America
ReclineSure leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
RideRight bubble level-indicators verify base angle
SuperCinch LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
Removable newborn head and body support
Removable canopy provides shade
Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
5-point harness with one-pull tightener
Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
- The easiest infant car seat to install
- No.1 rated infant car seat in America
- 5-point harness adjusts with one hand
- Full body inserts for newborns 4-11 pound to protect smaller babies
- Spring-assisted level foot, bubble levels, and ''Center-Pull'' adjustment for easiest installation
Evenflo EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat, Kids Rear-Facing Seat, Convertible & Booster Seat, Grows with Child Up to 120 lbs, Angled for Comfort & Safety, 3-Times-Tighter Installation, Canyons Gray
For nearly 100 years, Evenflo has been a trusted source of precision-manufactured, high-quality child-safety equipment engineered for real-life situations. This creativity and ingenuity is showcased in our EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat. Built with durable materials and scientifically engineered for maximum safety and comfort, this all-in-one childrens car seat is exceptionally versatile, easy to install, and can provide a safe and secure ride for up to a decade. The EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat features our EasyClick LATCH system that ratchets easily to achieve a tightness that is 3 times stronger than that of other car seats.* It can be used as a rear-facing harness, forward-facing harness, and belt-positioning booster that helps keep children up to 120 pounds secure while riding in a vehicle.
This Evenflo all-in-one car seat is packed with child-friendly features. The DLX has been tested in high-back booster mode while holding up to 120 pounds. Weve also designed this multipurpose child seat for comfort and safety, angling the position of the child to help minimize head slump and help keep his airway open. The EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat also adjusts to multiple positions, allowing toddlers to stay rear-facing for longerwithout the need to extend the seat or cramp other passengers. For easy cleanup, Evenflo manufactures this all-in-one car seat with a machine-washable seat pad and features 2 dishwasher-safe cup-holders.
Evenflo tests all car seats to an energy level approximately twice that of the federal crash test standard. We take a proactive approach to the design of each of our multi-mode products intended for extended use or multiple-use applications, which saves you money without compromising the safety of your children. Additionally, all Evenflo car seats include ParentLink customer-service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation support. When used in booster mode, this seat requires a vehicle seat belt with a lap and shoulder belt combination to be properly installed.* Based on consumer research on rear-facing installations with competitive LATCH systems.
- ROCK-SOLID ALL-IN-ONE CAR SEAT: The Evenflo EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat features an innovative EasyClick LATCH system that easily ratchets to achieve a tighter installation for a wiggle-free seat and superior protection.
- ADJUSTS TO MULTIPLE POSITIONS: Our Evenflo DLX all-in-one car seat features a no-rethread harness, which can easily adjust the harness fit. It also can adjust to multiple positions without having to extend the seat or cramp other passengers.
- INFANT BOOSTER CONVERTIBLE: This all-in-one car seat grows as your children will. It can be used as a rear-facing harness, forward-facing harness, and belt-positioning booster that provides a safe and secure ride for up to a decade.
- CUSTOM CRADLED FIT: The EveryStage DLX All-in-One car seat features a proprietary in-seat reclining feature that provides enhanced support by comfortably angling your child to minimize head slump while helping keep her airway open.
- TRUSTED FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS: Evenflo has been a trusted source of quality-built child-safety systems for almost 100 years. The real-life design of each of our products has been engineered for everyday use.
Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX Featuring TrueShield Technology
CLICK! That's the sound of a secure install. The Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX featuring TrueShield Technology has a hassle-free installation using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps you can feel confident you've got a secure install. TrueShield Technology helps keep your infant safe by providing advanced protection from head to hips in the event of a side impact. The one-hand adjustable handle moves with ease, leaving the other hand free to tend to baby. The Silent Shade canopy adjusts without disturbing baby. Baby will feel safe and cozy with quilted head and body support and the convenient 5-point, front-adjust harness. Click Connect technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. The SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX featuring TrueShield Technology helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-35 lb and up to 32".
- Adjust handle with one hand, leaving other hand free
- Silent Shade canopy easily and quietly adjusts without disturbing baby
- InRight LATCH system for a one-second LATCH attachment
- 4-position adjustable base lets you customize fit to your vehicle
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
Maxi-Cosi Magellan All-in-One Convertible Car Seat with 5 Modes, Violet Caspia
The Maxi-Cosi Magellan 5-in-1 Convertible Car Seat is ready for 10 years of fun family adventures. Designed to be the only car seat you'll ever need for your child, this car seat comfortably seats your child from birth to 10 years old and from 5 to 120 pounds. With plush, full-featured European design, this car seat protects with a seven-position recline, three adjustable torso height positions, and 14 headrest heights that raise the harness automatically for best fit. Easily transform the seat to booster mode with the Hideaway Harness. Integrated belt lock-offs for easy and secure installation, and one-click LATCH connectors install and release easily. Backed by more than 30 years of European engineering, this car seat features innovative systems like the patented AirProtect, built into the headrest to cushion the impact and provide a soft pillow of comfort for your child. Provide the utmost in comfort for your child with a soft-touch infant pillow system and self-wicking fabric car seat cover that is comfortable in summer or winter and removable for easy cleaning in the washer and dryer. Cup holders on either side are removable and easy to clean in the dishwasher. This car seat exceeds all federal standards, including FMVSS 213, and includes a one-year limited warranty. Maxi-Cosi believes in doing as much as possible to help parents as their families grow. Having carried more than 50 million babies home from the hospital, Maxi-Cosi has come a long way since it introduced the first baby car seat in Europe in 1984. Today they are the leading brand in Europe, selling products all over the world.
- 10 YEARS OF ADVENTURE, 1 CAR SEAT: The Magellan 5-in-1 convertible car seat grows with your child and provides a perfect fit from birth to 10 years (5-120 lbs.)
- KEEP SAFETY WHERE YOU NEED IT: Adjustable torso side impact protection with 14-position headrest adjustment creates a customized fit for all growth stages; rear-facing, forward-facing, and even a belt-positioning booster
- EASY TO INSTALL: Integrated belt lock-offs designed for easy and secure installation; One-click LATCH connectors install and release easily for an alternative installation
- ONE-HANDED RECLINE AND EASY ADJUST: 7-positions to choose from; HideAway harness allows seat to easily transform to booster car seat mode
- EXTRA COMFORTABLE RIDE: The premium, machine washable fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for your child during the ride
- SUPERIOR SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: Backed by more than 30 years of European engineering, the patented Air Protect advanced cushioning system is built into the headrest to provide cushion around your child's head
- OVER 50 MILLION BABIES CARRIED HOME SAFE: Maxi-Cosi believes in doing as much as possible to help parents as their families grow. Having carried more than 50 million babies home from the hospital, Maxi-Cosi has come a long way since it introduced the first baby car seat in Europe in 1984. Today they are the leading brand in Europe, selling products all over the world
- Charcoal mask for blackheads
- Portable phone
- Toenail clippers for ingrown toenails
- Rated croquet set
- The best litter box for cats
- Black friday deals 2016 walmart
- Used best bottom diapers for sale