Birnbaum's 2019 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2019 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what's new:
- What's it like to be a toy in Andy's backyard? You'll soon find out at Disney's Hollywood Studios brand-new 11-acre area known as Toy Story Land! The land features two new attractions: a family-friendly roller coaster known as Slinky Dog Dash and the Alien Swirling Saucers ride in which guests strive to elude the famous "Claw" while spinning in a saucer vehicle.
- The Force grows stronger at Disney's Hollywood Studios every day: read about the ongoing construction of the highly anticipated realm known as Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. The immersive, new 14-acre land (slated to open by late 2019) will give guests of Disney's Hollywood Studios the opportunity to explore a never-before-seen world and interact with creatures and droids from the popular Star Wars franchise.
- The ever-popular Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is bigger and better than ever. Look here for new details on this and other special Epcot events (Flower & Garden Festival, Epcot International Arts Festival, The Disney and Pixar Short Film Festival, and more).
- Get a sneak peek of the Disney Skyliner. This new transportation system will offer a bird's-eye view of Walt Disney World via airborne gondolas.
- Imagineers are busy enhancing favorite resorts and building brand new ones, including Disney Riviera Resort (planned to open in late 2019/early 2020) and a new hotel with a Star Wars theme. We'll share details to help you plan future visits!
- Disney Cruise Line weighs anchor a mere 50 miles from Walt Disney World, making a surf-and-turf vacation a tempting possibility for many a Disney guest. A special Birnbaum "bonus" chapter guides guests from possibility to reality, laying out all the details for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.
Undiscovered Disney Parks
Walt Disney World Dining Menus and Money Saving Tips: 2018 - 2019 Edition
Planning Your Dining Options at Disney World can be a pain, but it doesn't have to be
Updated for 2018 and 2019
Included in this guide are the full menus for every dining location within the Walt Disney World Resort including...
All Four Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Disney Hollywood Studios)
Also includes all water parks, Disney World Hotels, and Disney Springs.
The guide not only lists sit-down restaurants, but counter service and food carts as well.
With this guide you can use your Kindle search feature to quickly find what restaurants have certain items you are looking for. If you are crazing a "watermelon margarita" for example, you could quickly see which restaurant has it.
You can also download the book to the Kindle app on your phone to have the menus at your disposal without needing an internet connection from your carrier or WiFi. Internet connection can get bogged down at Disney with so many people using their phones and electronic devices.
As a bonus, this guide offers three extra chapters. These chapters include information on how to save money on dining at Disney, how to work the Dining Plans, and how to get those hard-to-get Advance Dining Reservations.
With this guide, dining at Walt Disney World will be a breeze. Now you can focus more on what the most important part of your Disney vacation...Having Fun
Walt Disney World Dining Guide 2019
All You Care to Read
In this full-course book about dining at Walt Disney World, you'll learn how to master the Disney Dining Plan and get a taste of what's on the plate at Disney World's never-ending variety of food venues, from snack stands and quick service to signature restaurants and dinner shows.
Eating stress-free at Walt Disney World requires planningjust as much planning as it took to get you to the park in the first place. The victuals in the most magical place on earth are vast and varied; it's easy to feel overwhelmed, and to just settle for wherever you can find a table. You can do better!
Theme park veteran Katherine Walsh breaks down your dining options into concise, digestible chapters, with a helpful side course about the often confusing Disney Dining Plan. She serves up fresh advice for getting maximum meet-and-greet from character dining, selecting from Disney's unique and signature dining options, and finding the most iconic Disney treats throughout the parks and resorts.
Sure, you've come for the mouse, but it's the meals you'll remember. All the ingredients for the very best dining experiences at Walt Disney World are right here at your fingertips.
The easy Guide to Your Walt Disney World Visit 2019
Now in Its 6th Edition!
THE most up-to-date source of travel information About Walt Disney World. You don't need an 800-page gorilla of a guide to plan your Walt Disney World vacation. Beat the crowds, the cost, and the chaos with current, comprehensive, step-by-step advice for the perfect Disney World vacation.
It doesn't get any easier than this:
- Pick the Best Time: Learn the ideal time to visit Disney World by using our exclusive month-by-month calendars of cost, weather, crowds, and special events.
- Stay at the Best Hotel: Rest easy with our analyses and comparisons of all Disney World resorts, for any budget, plus floor plans and recommendations.
- Eat the Best Food: Learn how to take advantage of Disney's dining plan, then plan your meals with our succinct reviews of every Disney World restaurant.
- Conquer the Lines: Experience all the attractions you want, with short waits and no hassles, with our detailed touring plans and the ultimate FastPass guide.
- Save Money: Save thousands of dollars on everything from theme park tickets to Disney World hotels by following our proven, time-tested advice.
If planning your Disney vacation has put pain in your pixie dust, this is your magic wand to make it go away. Whether it's your first trip to Disney World or your fortieth, The easy Guide will make it your best. Don't go see Mickey without it.
SPECIAL OFFER: buy the print edition, get the Kindle edition for free, plus access to updated editions of the book every few months.
Dining at Walt Disney World: The Definitive Guide
Make Every Minute and Every Dollar of your Disney Vacation Count!
Walt Disney World in Florida has often been called the "most magical place on Earth". Dining at Walt Disney World should be magical as well, but with over 300 on-property dining choices, it can instead be overwhelming. That is why Dining at Walt Disney World - The Definitive Guide was created.
Inside these pages you will find in-depth advice including:
Dad's Simple Fun Magic Guide to Walt Disney World Planning
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World?
Feeling a little stressed? Overwhelmed? Confused? Losing sleep? Want some help?
Dad's Simple Fun Magic Guide to Walt Disney World Planning is EXACTLY what you are looking for.
Carl (Dad) Trent has helped millions of people plan their vacations. Dad believes that planning a Walt Disney World vacation is Simple and shares how to make the planning process Fun and full of Magic!
From that moment you shout "I'm going to Disney World" all the way to the inevitable After Disney Vacation Blues, Dad shares the Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How you need to know for that "Perfect" vacation.
Dad's Simple Fun Magic Guide to Walt Disney World Planning will take away the stress of preparing for your trip. The feeling of confusion and overwhelm will disappear. You'll start sleeping again. Trust Dad.
See what other people are saying
"Best Disney planning book I have ever used. It's simple but still gets detailed plans without overdoing it. Highly recommended"
"Very helpful. Easy to read and understand with a good and clear insight on ways to make your trip to Disney World less stressful."
"I've been to WDW 10 times and found this book very informative. Has humor throughout which is rare in travel and informational books."
What are you waiting for? Click the add to cart button and relax. You're going to have the "BEST. VACATION. EVER."
Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2019 (The Unofficial Guides)
An indispensable read when visiting Walt Disney World with kids
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2018 is JAM-PACKED with useful tips, great advice, excellent discussion, and practical travel knowledge gleaned from years of Walt Disney World travel experience.
In this guidebook, authors Bob Sehlinger and Liliane Opsomer specifically address the needs of kids, within some casesresearch and input from kids. Len Testa leads an experienced team of researchers whose work has been cited by such diverse sources as USA Today and Operations Research Forum.
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids digs deeper and offers more specific information than any other guidebook. This is the only guide that explains how to make every minute and every dollar of your vacation count. With advice that is direct, prescriptive, and detailed, it takes the guesswork out of your family vacation. Step-by-step detailed plans allow you to visit Walt Disney World with your children with absolute confidence and peace of mind.
Walt Disney World Resort: Chapter 3, Beyond the Parks
Birnbaum's 2018 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide (Birnbaum Guides)
As Walt Disney World continues to grow and evolve, trust Birnbaum as your guide! The 2018 edition delves into detailed descriptions of all attractions, resorts, and eateries; offers money-saving coupons and strategies to maximize your vacation budget; and includes a peek into what's new:
-Happy 20th birthday, Disney's Animal Kingdom: read about the debut of the theme park's newest land, Pandora-World of AVATAR; a schedule of extended-hour nights featuring Sunset Safaris, Tree of Life "awakenings," and the water-based extravaganza "The Rivers of Light"; booking a table at Tiffins, a new eatery that has garnered rave reviews, or snagging a seat at the adjacent Nomad Lounge.
-The Force grows stronger at Disney's Hollywood Studios every day: read about the ongoing construction of the highly anticipated Star Wars Land; Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, a vibrant and dramatic pyrotechnic evening fireworks display; and Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
-What's it like to be a toy in Andy's backyard? You'll soon find out at Disney's Hollywood Studios brand-new area known as Toy Story Land! Birnbaum offers a first-look at the new Slinky Dog Coaster and what else to expect when this 11-acre play land is complete.
-Make way for the Muppets! In addition to their growing presence at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Kermit and company now offer Muppet-ational moments in the Magic Kingdom park. Birnbaum sheds light on where and when to catch their hysterical-and historical-antics.
-Epcot's newly-expanded International Food and Wine Festival. Cheers!
-Typhoon Lagoon's newest water park attraction: Miss Fortune Falls, a water-raft ride is for the whole family!
-Disney Cruise Line weighs anchor a mere 50 miles from Walt Disney World, making a surf-and-turf vacation a tempting possibility for many a Disney guest. A special Birnbaum "bonus" chapter guides guests from possibility to reality, laying out all the details for pairing a Disney Cruise with a visit to Walt Disney World.
- Tough iphone 6 cases
- Baseball catchers mitt
- Cordless pool vacuum
- Valentines day gifts for her
- Jamaican rums
- The best football cleats
- Buy portable dishwasher