RazorPit Men's Razor Blade Sharpener, Black
Time to tune up your razor blade, time for the RazorPit. RazorPit uses a unique and patented friction technology to clean and sharpen your razor blades. After every shave microscopic residue, like skin cells, water, and keratin is left on the blades. That causes them to feel dull. RazorPit uses a patented friction technology to clean off the residue and thereby leaving you with a clean and sharp razor blade. We have customers saving up to 90 on razor blades - But the average saving is around 60 a year. RazorPit makes expensive razor cartridge refills and dull-bladed shaving a thing of the past. More than 600 million men use razor blades and throw billions of razor blades in the trash every year. But there is nothing wrong with the blades. They simply have to be cleaned. With RazorPit, you can prolong the lifespan of the razor blades considerably and help the environment.
- RazorPit Saves You Money up to 90 on Razor Blades
- RazorPit Increases Shaves per Blade from 10 Shaves to 100 Shaves
- RazorPit features a Patented Friction Razor Sharpening and Cleaning Technology
- RazorPit Sharpener Works on All Razors and Razors Blades
- RazorPit is Made from Recyclable Materials and Reduces the Waste of Disposable Blades
Razor Blade Sharpener for Dull and Disposable Razors by Razor Savor
Common and simple, a razor blade actually represents some remarkable technology. It is a shame to have to throw them away so quickly. Just insert a slightly used razor in the Razor Saver and draw the blade across the sharpening surface 10-15 times - it will be like new. Get 50 or more shaves from any regular or disposable razor blade, men's or women's, single or double or triple. Use 75 fewer razors each year with our Razor Saver. This isn't really a grinding sharpener - it's more like a honing steel used for knives. Sometimes it can revitalize an old blade but in general better for keeping a new blade good for a long time.
- SAVE MONEY by reusing your disposable razors as well as expensive regular blades for men and women.
- USE 75 FEWER blades each year by extending the life of your razors and feel good doing it.
- SIMPLE TO USE! Simply draw the razor blade across the sharpening surface 10-15 times and you're done!
- WORKS WITH single, double, & triple blade razors! The only reason blades are disposable is because you can't sharpen them, change that now!
- STOP THE WASTE of 2 billion razor blades and 2 million pounds of razor plastics going into our landfills each year by purchasing the Razor Savor now.
Blade Buddy Razor Blade Sharpener for Men and Women by Razor Care - Black
Blade Buddy, razor blade sharpener, silicone surface, extend life of razor blades, few strokes on blade & it's like shaving with a new blade, no more nicks, cuts, razor burn & ingrown hair caused by dull blades, close, comfortable shave with the same razor blade for months, saves money, works with all men's & women's razor blades, including disposables, easy to use, works in seconds.
- Experience a consistently close and comfortable shave - each time you shave.
- Protect your skin from nicks, cuts, razor burn and ingrown hair.
- Reduce environmental waste.
- Plastic shell not included
- Razor not included
Hone Alone Razor Sharpener
Hone Alone Razor Sharpening Block
Are you tired of spending thousands of dollars on replacing high quality razor blades? With the Hone Alone Razor Sharpening Block you can extend the life of your razor cartridges by 5-7 times! It works on any cartridge like the Mach 3TM or AtraTM, and a few passes on Hone alone will renew your blade. No exact numbers are known or released, but the estimates are between 1 and 2 billion blade cartridges are thrown into landfills every year! Not only is this wasteful but it is dangerous. The most common blade cartridge has 3 blades. So that means somewhere between 3 to 6 billion sharp, steel blades are thrown into landfills EACH year. By using Hone Alone, you can help reduce this number by 75. It really is that easy to save money and the environment by reducing the amount of cartridges being thrown out everyday with Hone Alone. Hone Alone works with virtually all women's razors too!
Step 1: Start with a wet razor.
Step 2: Move the blade along the honing pad in the opposite direction of shaving. Usually 6-8 quick passes is enough.
Step 3: There is no step 3! That's It! Hone Alone can extend blade life by 5-7 times.
Made in Mendocino, CA, and sourced from All-American materials. Human powered- No batteries needed.
- EXTEND RAZOR LIFE! Easier than ever before to sharpen your dull razor cartridges. Save Money. Save the Environment. and Save Valuable Time.
- TRADITIONAL TECHNIQUE, MODERN APPROACH. We have taken ancient shaving practices and tools and altered them just enough to be a wise choice in our contemporary, fast-paced world. What was old is new again.
- ALL AMERICAN. We have carefully sourced all our materials so we can proudly guarantee they are produced in the USA.
- VERSATILE. You don't need to learn a new way to shave or purchase a whole shaving kit. You just need to swipe your current razor over Hone Alone and it is done. It's as simple as that. Also works with women's razors. A honed razor is perfect for sensitive areas.
- HUMAN POWERED. The best part? No batteries needed. Have a clean, sharp blade. Anytime. Anywhere. Any place. For years to come.
RazorPit Slide Razor Blade Sharpener and Cleaner - Sharpens Razor Blades - Up to 150 Shaves, Better Sharpening Process - Basic Black
Clean and sharpen your razor blades with the RazorPit Slide Blade Sharpener. RazorPit's friction technology is ideal for all razor blades types. It extends the life of your razor blades and gives you up to 150 shaves with just one razor - that's about six times the number of shaves without the use of the RazorPit. The Slide gives a comfortable, sharp, and smooth shave. It has a basic black design and is built on the same technology as the barber strop used by professional barbers, so you are guaranteed that the item is of high quality. With the RazorPit Slide, rinse, clean, and maintain your razor blades.
- SHARPENS YOUR RAZOR BLADES - RazorPit's friction technology easily cleans and sharpens razor blades.
- UP TO 150 SHAVES WITH ONE RAZOR BLADE - The Slide is a quick and easy way to extend the life of your razor blade, giving you up to 150 shaves with just one razor.
- BETTER SHARPENING PROCESS - With its soft surface and close contact with the razor blade, the Slide provides better sharpening process.
- BASIC BLACK DESIGN - The RazorPit Slide is designed with the customers in mind. It has a basic black design and is built on the same technology as the barber strop used by professional barbers.
- SAVE MONEY ON RAZOR BLADES - Being able to clean and maintain your razor blades, and to be able to use them as many times, means you will be able to save your money on blades.
BearMoo Whetstone Premium 2-IN-1 Sharpening Stone 3000/8000 Grit Waterstone Kit - Knife Sharpener Stone Safe Honing Holder Silicone Base Included, Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Hunting and Pocket Knives
-- What could we do when our knives or tools are dull or even chipped?
-- Don't worry, BearMoo sharpening stone can help you solve this problem.
3000 Grit Side:
This fine grit is able to put an edge on a tool or knife that exceeds just about any commercial edge you'll find. This grit is very fine and sharpen very slowly. This is to be used after you've created an edge with more coarse grits.
8000 Grit Side:
This grit is ideal for finishing and polishing the edge. A knife or tool that has been sharpened to this stage will work for any task required.
Instructions to use:
1. Soak the sharpening stone into water for 5 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as
a table or a desk.
2. First use the #3000 grit side for fine grinding in 1030 degree angle, push the knife
out with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
3. Then use the #8000 grit side to polish your knife, don't force too much. This process
takes about 10 minutes.
4. After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
5. Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then placed in a ventilated place out to dry.
1. Do not only use the middle of the sharpening stone, please make full use of the surface
of the whetstone.
2. Do not use whetstone to sharpen serrated blades and ceramic knife.
Material: White Corundum ,
Color: Brown White
Dimension: 7.09"(Long) x 2.36"(Width)x 1.18"(Thickness) ,
Particle size: 3000grit (Brown Side), 8000grit (White Side) ,
1 x Sharpening Stone 3000/8000 grit
1 x User Guide
- HIGH-QUALITY DOUBLE-SIDED KNIFE SHARPENING STONE: Coarse side 3000 grit can make edge very sharp, and edge reflects light well; Fine side 8000 grit is ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and perfect for light touch-ups to an already sharp. Edge is very near perfect.
- HIGH-GRADE WHETSTONE ENSURE EFFECTIVE SHARPENING RESULTS: BearMoo sharpening stone is made from professional grade white corundum, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant, edges and corners are clearly demarcated.
- 3000/8000 GRINDSTONE IS SUITABLE FOR MOST GRINDING OPERATIONS, such as kitchen knives, kitchen shears, pocket knife, Shun chef knife, porting knives, cutting class knife grinding, precision tool, garden tools and art appliance, but EXCEPT serrated blades and ceramic knife etc.
- GUARANTEE THE SAFETY SHARPENING WITH NON-SLIP SILLICONE BASE: The non-slip silicone base holds the sharpening stone securely in place, so you never have to worry about the whetstone slipping off the counter.
- 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE NO RISK - We're sure you're going to love this whetstone, try it out today without risk. If you're not satisfied with the sharpening stone for whatever reason, just contact us within 30 days for a hassle-free full refund, no questions asked.
Straight Razor Natural Wood Scale Handmade Sharp, Steel Cutthroat Straight Edge Blade, Vintage Wood Handle, Barber Approved
Some of our customers gave us negative reviews mainly due to not shave ready, however, we want to leave some words here to clarify, each of our razor was definitely manually honed and inspected before delivery, it is really sharp when out of box, if you feel it is not shave ready, you just need some more passes on a good strop to make closer shaving. Even the much revered Dovo also needs to be stropped before using upon delivery. The secret is stropping enough and correctly. It is not difficult and there are videos on YouTube to teach you how to do it correctly, normally need 50 passes on canvas and 50 on leather. Somebody may think that is a little bit more, but it's our face, it does not take more than few minutes and it works. Shaving with a straight razor is about taking your time, spending it on yourself, paying attention to detail and the looking good after you're finished. If you do not have time for that, go buy something else like cartridges, but please do not buy this razor and leave negative reviews which is really misleading to our customers and not fair to us.
If you are newbie for straight razor, please make sure you watch a video to learn how to use it properly, our razor is the best within this price range.
Instruction for Shaving
Softening hair by water or wet towel, then apply some shaving cream on your skin. Keep the angle of blade and skin about 25 to 35 degrees.
Keep your skin as tension as possible.
Shave against the direction of hair growth.Maintenance
After shaving each time, keep the blade clean and dry with rag.
Have a good strop to keep the blade sharp.
One Straight Razor With Simple Carton Packaging
- Classic vintage style straight edge razor, premium quality.(Please Note: Another Seller "Crema Shaving" Is Selling Counterfeit Product with Pool Quality and without Our Logo)
- Blade is pre-sharpened manually before sending out, made by quality solid carbon steel, edge holding.
- Scale made by mahogany wood, 100 natural, polished without painting, unique color for each. Contoured to fit your palm well
- Hollow design is conducive to dry razor after use and inhibit bacterial growth.
- Comfort in use, smooth and easily for traditional shaving. Note: for newbie, we strongly suggest you to learn how to keep the blade sharpness by a strop, improper use can hurt the blade.
Vollco Sharpening Heads VSH-2 Black - Sharpens All Philips Norelco Shavers Using These Replacement Heads: HQ-167, HQ-177, HQ-5, HQ-55, HQ-56, HQ-6 HQ-7, HQ-8, SH-30 and SH-50
Don't throw those dull blades away .... sharpen them. Vollco "Shaver Sharpening Heads" keep the cutting blades for your Norelco, Phillips or various Remington shavers as sharp as the day you purchased it. Make every shave as comfortable as the first. The Vollco Sharpening Heads are designed to sharpen your existing cutting heads when they go dull for a fraction of the cost of buying a set of new replacement heads. Vollco offers 3 separate model's of sharpening heads; the VSH-1, VSH-2 and the VSH-3. Simple choice which model number you need to fit your shaver. Consider the advantages: - It's a money saver. Large saving to the customer in comparison to having to purchase expensive replacement blades. - Extends the performance life of your blades ... great alternative to throwing your dull blades away. - Sharpens your dull blades in just 5 to 10 seconds. What could be quicker? - Reusable ... sharpens your blades over and over again. - Recyclable ... those dull blades no longer end up in the land fills. - Today's consumers are becoming more environmentally conscious with each passing day; now they can renew, recycle and reuse their existing blades. Please follow the manufacturer's instructions in order to sharpen.
- For Norelco and Philips Models: Sensotec, Spectra, Quadra, Reflex Action, Reflex Plus, Advantage, and Cool Skin Shavers. For use with Philips/Norelco head types: HQ5, HQ55, HQ56, HQ6, HQ8, HQ167, HQ177
- Extends the performance life of your blades ... great alternatives to throwing your dull blades away
- Sharpens your blades in just 3 to 5 seconds. What could be quicker?
- Reusable ... sharpens your blades over and over again.
- Simple to use ... makes sharpening as easy as cleaning your shaving heads
Leather Razor Strop Shaving Sharpener Strap Barber Straight Razor Knife Sharpening Belt
This double sided leather strop is ideal for sharpening straight razors and most knives. One end are joined by hanging hook with lobster clasp, which is convenient to be hanged to someplace. The other end with handle is easy to grip while sharpening your razor. You can enjoy smooth shaving experience all the time with this leather strop.
Size: 50.2 * 5.2cm / 19.8 * 2.0inch
Function: Sharpening and Smoothing After Honing Razors
How To Use:
1. Fix the front end on someplace with lobster clasp.
2. Hold the other end with one hand, and rub the razor on it back and forth with putting your strength on the back of the razor.
1 x Leather Strop (Not Including the Razor)
- Durable, soft and stylish leather razor strop. Size: 50.2 * 5.2cm / 19.8 * 2.0inch.
- Used for final sharpening and smoothing after honing razors
- Suitable for straight razors, sharpen knives and chisels
- Hanging hook with lobster clasp is convenient to fix during use, which is suitable for professional or home use
- One side is coarse and the other is fine. Coarse and fine sides can meet your different needs
Straight Razor Shave Ready Hand Made Sharpened Vintage Wood Handle Steel Blade - Kingsland Shaving Co. - Professional Barber Approved Cut Throat Honed Straight Edge Blade Shaving Kit
The finest blades make the finest straight razors and the Kingsland Shaving Co. offers some of the finest blades around. The affordable price, superior handmade craftsmanship, and hand sharpened shave ready blade make this a great option for straight razor shavers of all types and experience levels. Don't let the price fool you - with the Carbon Steel blade and wooden scales, the razor is built to last! The fitted tin case and drawstring pouch provide protection, storage, and make it a great gift set for those looking for an authentic cut throat razor. Of all the shaving implements ever used, none were as finely crafted as the straight razor. Around the turn of the century, when life picked up a faster pace, men abandoned their straight razors and devised faster ways to shave. Though new shaving implements saved time, something was lost - particularly the oddly serene morning ritual of balancing life and death on the edge of a razor blade. If you're looking to embrace a meditative practice that provides a superior shave, consider learning how to shave with a straight razor. Among other reasons, using a straight razor can seriously cut down on waste. No longer will you need to buy packages of cartridge razors and cast them into the garbage after a few uses.
- Custom and Comfortable Design with Natural Wooden Scales
- Offered Exclusively by Kingsland Shaving Co.
- Carbon Steel Blade that Looks Great and Holds an Edge
- Hand Sharpened Means Straight Razor Ships Shave Ready and is Easily Honed
- The Last Razor You'll Ever Need to Buy! 100 Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Worlds best car wax
- Fondue pot
- Voip for gaming
- Down jackets for extreme cold
- Gifts for a book lover
- Refractor telescope for beginners
- Obd ii scanners