Green Gobbler ENZYMES for Grease Trap & Sewer - Controls Foul Odors & Breaks Down Grease, Paper, Fat & Oil in Sewer Lines, Septic Tanks & Grease Traps (1 Gallon)
DESCRIPTION: A multi-strain liquid bacterial solution specifically formulated to degrade fats, oils, greases, starches, proteins, cellulose and other food waste in the demanding environments of Drain Lines, Lift Stations, Sewers, Septic Tanks, Leach Fields, Cess Pools, Grease Traps and Grease Interceptors.
The application-specific bacterial consortium present in this product produces lipase enzymes which target large oil and grease molecules, breaking them down into smaller molecules that are then metabolized by the bacteria to quickly degrade the fat and reduce the risk of blockages. As the lipase enzymes get to work, free fatty acids are released, which reduces the pH, creating a harsh environment for bacteria.The strains in Breakdown Plus are specially selected to work effectively in lower pH ranges found in grease traps and grease interceptors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS: Proprietary bacterial consortium specifically targets and degrades FOG, even as the pH decreases. De-emulsifying surfactant promotes separation of water phase from FOG phase increasing efficacy of grease traps and grease interceptors and allowing bacteria to work more effectively. Effective bacterial action reduces odors associated with grease traps, interceptors and drain lines within hours of application.DIRECTIONS:
Drains: Use 2 to 4 oz. weekly.
For problematic drains: add 2 to 4 oz. daily to twice weekly.
Small to Medium size Grease Traps: Add 8 to 10 oz. daily.
Large Grease Traps: Add 18 to 20 oz daily
High Volume Grease Traps: Add 36 to 40 oz daily.
Septic Tank Treatment: Troubled Systems, Add 16 to 32 oz. weekly. Maintenance treatment, Add 16 to 32 oz. monthly.
Wet Wells, Collection Systems, Sewer Pipes and WWT Plants: Meter 25 to 50 gallons per month into systems.
Boat & RV Wastewater Holding Tanks: Simply add 4 oz per week to digest paper & odor
- DIGESTS: GREASE, FATS, OILS, SLUDGE, PAPER, ORGANIC MATTER, FOOD, BODY OILS & MORE!
- RAPID DEGRADATION TECHNOLOGY & ULTRA FAST ODOR ELIMINATION!
- SAFER Alternative than using sodium hydroxide or other dangerous and caustic chemicals. 100 SAFE for septic systems and will aid in the biological breakdown of organic material inside the septic tank. Will also reduce the frequency of costly septic tank pump outs when used regularly.
- EFFECTIVE IN: Sinks, Drains, Sewers, Grease Traps, Lift Stations, Septic Tanks, RV & Boat Holding Tanks & More!
- 30 DAY HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We value our customers and we stand behind ALL of our products 100 with no questions asked! If you are not pleased simply call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse you in FULL!
Septic Tank Treatment Septic Tank Cleaner that is 100 Natural Maintain Environmentally Friendly Septic Systems by using No Chemicals (5 yr. Supply)
BIO-ZONE SEPTIC DRAIN FIELD CLEANER is a revolutionary new leach field treatment that revives even the most sluggish and clogged-up septic tanks; it will do the same for yours... GUARANTEED! A scientific blend of powerful enzymes and billions of hungry bacteria working in unison, our septic tank treatment provides the perfect balance to break down and liquefy your septic tank wastes, also working perfectly as a septic tank odor treatment. BIO-ZONE's double powered dissolving action works on the toughest sludge imaginable: Grease Human and Pet Wastes Food waste Fats Paper and Cotton Fibers, and even Caked on Soaps and Solvents! When you put our septic cleaner to the test in your septic tank today, here's what you'll get: A guaranteed healthier ecosystem in your septic tank, so you never need to worry about "septic reflux" coming into your home or yard ever again!
BIO-ZONE offers a non-toxic septic tank treatment bio cleaner for many of your plumbing needs; so you can have a healthy house without harming the environment or your family. Regular treatment with BIO-ZONE will help prevent foul odors, gases, unnecessary pumping, excavation bills, complaints from neighbors, ponding drain fields and clogged drainfields. A proprietary blend of bacteria and enzymes that works faster than any other septic tank additive on the market. A product made in America so you know it's top-quality and you're supporting a business on our shores. It's plumbing-safe, so it won't eat away at your drains, pipes, or fixtures like other products do. Brain-dead easy application-simply flush 2 ounces of powder down your toilet once a month. It comes with a convenient measuring scoop, so all you do is measure and flush... nothing to it. The peace of mind from knowing your family and the environment is safe from a septic tank overflow.
- SOLVE DRAIN PROBLEMS INSTANTLY WITH 100 ALL-NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC BIO-ACTIVE SEPTIC TANK TREATMENT, KEEPS YOUR DRAINFIELD COMPLETELY CLEAN! Our septic tank cleaner uses NO harsh chemicals or solvents. BIO-ZONE uses only naturally occurring ingredients. Perfect for your septic tank maintenance needs, with minimal impact to the environment. Revolutionary new septic tank system treatment digests waste and spreads throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
- MAINTAIN A HEALTHY SEWAGE TANK ECO-SYSTEM WITH UNIQUE BLEND OF BIO-ACTIVE BACTERIA FOR SEPTIC TANKS, ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY SOLUTION FOR YOUR SEPTIC DRAIN FIELD- Effective septic tank drain field treatment featuring a unique blend of enzymes and bacteria to encourage growth of a powerful microbial ecosystem in your tank. A sustainable eco-friendly solution for your septic tank drain field. Bio-Zone is safe to use and contains no hazardous ingredients in its formula.
- FAST WORKING, EASY TO USE AND EFFECTIVE SEPTIC SYSTEM CLEANER; SAFE FOR PEOPLE, PETS & THE ENVIRONMENT, GO GREEN WITH 'BIO-ZONE' RELIABLE DRAINFIELD TREATMENT - Powerful blend of fast acting micro-organisms break down fats, oils, greases, proteins, starches, and carbohydrates that won't degrade on their own; keeping your septic system in prime working condition. Versatile and eco-friendly drain field treatment formula will work for your anaerobic and aerobic septic system.
- PLUMBING-SAFE BACTERIA FOR AEROBIC SEPTIC TANK; WORKS WITH YOUR AEROBIC/ANAEROBIC SYSTEMS, SEPTIC TANK BACTERIA FOR YOUR SEWAGE TREATMENT NEEDS- A septic drain field cleaner that will not eat away at your pipes or fixtures like other harsh and harmful chemical-based products do. All-natural bacterial enzyme formula helps you maintain environmentally friendly septic systems by using no chemicals.
- 5 YEAR SUPPLY MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR SEPTIC SYSTEM, MAINTAIN A FREE-FLOWING SEPTIC DRAINFIELD WITH BIO-FRIENDLY SEPTIC TANK ENZYMES, MADE IN THE USA - No longer worry about having septic tank repair and cleaner on hand. Our septic tank treatment will unclog tank, reduce odor, and eliminate drain field back up for 5 years! Helps prevent septic back-up by breaking down waste.
Zoeller 267-0001 M267 Waste-Mate Sewage Pump, 1/2 Horsepower, 115V
This product is high quality product and highly durable. This is easy to use and easy to install. This product is manufactured in United States.
- 1/2 HP submersible sewage pump, 100 factory tested
- Automatic model with integral float switch
- 2" NPT discharge, passes 2" spherical solids
- Performance: 128 GPM at 5' TDH, shut-off: 21.5' TDH
- Cast iron construction, 10' cord
Wayne RPP50 Sewage Pump
The Wayne RPP50 1/2-horsepower cast iron sewage pump with tether switch pumps up to 4680-gallon per hour with 5-feet of lift. This pump is manufactured with a durable cast iron motor and pump housing with a replaceable piggyback tether switch for automatic operation. The RPP50 is capable of passing 2-inch solids. This pump is ideal for basement or below grade installations.
- 1/2 hp; max. Flow rate is 5700 gallons per hour; 3240 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Durable, cast iron submersible sewage pump
- 2 in. Npt discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids
- Ideal for basement or below grade installations
- Will replace most sewage pumps without any plumbing changes
- 1/2-Horsepower pumps up to4680-Gallon per hour at 5-Feet of lift
- 1 Year warranty for replacement parts
GreenPig Solutions 52 Concentrated Formula Live Septic Tank Treatment, 1 Year Supply
Why use GreenPig Septic Tank Treatment. Drainage failure is due to the gradual buildup of accumulated sludge. Undigested raw sewage and grime can build up throughout your entire septic system including the tank, lines, cesspit, sand mound, leach field and drain field when the system is untreated or poorly maintained. Due to the use of household cleaners and other common chemicals septic tank systems that have not been properly treated can have a difficult time digesting and degrading the raw septic sewage that enters the tank because of a decrease in beneficial septic tank bacteria. GreenPig septic tank treatment is populated with one billion septic tank bacteria that quickly multiply to absorb and digest sludge, grease, paper and solid waste which may clog your septic, cesspit, leach field , drain field or and mound systems. By packaging our product as a year supply, GreenPig is able to offer the greatest value, by far. In addition, our product treats 500, 1000, and 1500-Gallon tanks so there is no need to guess what size tank you have. Simply flush one solupak down the toilet once every three months, the packet will dissolve in your septic system. No mess, no fuss, no measuring, SIMPLE. GreenPig is 7 stands of bacteria, over a billion per gram. The bacteria found in GreenPig have been specifically chosen to break down septic tank waste. A colony of bacteria already exist in your septic system, GreenPig is adding more bacteria to break down waste to help avoid future problems such as clogged leach fields, pooling of water in the yard, and obnoxious odors. GreenPig is a concentrate and as a company, we never felt the need to add fillers to make our package look bigger to make customers feel like they are getting more bacteria. The GreenPig value is exceptional. If you are buying another brand which requires you to pour the whole box down the toilet once per month you are spending way too much.
- Aids in the breakdown of septic waste to help avoid back up problems
- GreenPig septic tank bacteria keeps sewage flowing without restriction
- Treatment is populated with one billion septic tank bacteria that quickly multiply to absorb and digest sludge grease paper and solid waste
- Treats 500 1000 and 1500-Gallon tanks by simply flushing one solupak down the toilet once every three months
- Package contains 4 solupak's for 1 year of treatments
Blue Diamond ET 80 Septic or Pond Linear Diaphragm Air Pump
Blue Diamond ET80 Septic air pump aerator is most commonly used is 500 gpd aerobic septic systems. Enviro linear air blowers/aerators are designed for use in residential aerobic treatment units/ATU's. Other applications include pond aeration, hydroponic grow systems, compost brewers and packaging machines. Performance 30 to 250 l/min flow Green drive technology - energy efficient motors low power consumption Specially formulated diaphragm material for extended life Flow rate up to 80 l/hr Due to no wearing parts no reduction in performance Robust and company construction - weatherproof Easy to service with competitively priced spares kit Suited to intermittent and continuous duty applications Whisper quiet operation as low as 35dB Used by original equipment manufacturers of NSF certified residential sewage treatment systems UL, TUV and CE approved Blue diamond ET80 aerobic septic air pump.
- All Aluminum Air Pump Chasis
- UL, TUV and CE approved.
- Used by original equipment manufacturers of NSF certified residential sewage treatment systems.
- 75 Liter/min Air Flow is Suitable for any 500 gal (GPD) Residential Septic Tank.
Superior Pump Sump and Sewage Basin Float Switch Loud High Water Alarm System
The Superior Pump 92060 Pump Alarm System provides early warning of pump failure. Simple to install, the Pump Alarm System with tethered float switch, will sound when water levels reach a level pre-set by you. The unit operates on 115-Volt and includes a 9-Volt battery backup and an automatic alarm reset. Alarm tethered float switch features a 15 foot power cord and hardware to attach the switch to your pumps discharge pipe. Alarm offers an 87 dB horn and low battery "CHIRP". Pump Alarm System will work in both sump and sewage applications. Kit includes: alarm, alarm float, float mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Prevents flooding by warning you when pumps fail
- Loud 87 decibel horn sounds when water levels too high
- Monitors water levels with float switch
- Features backup battery and chirps when battery level low
- Easy to install on sump & sewage basins and other holding tanks
Septic Tank Treatment - 1 Year Supply of Dissolvable Easy Flush Live Bacteria Packets (12 Count) - Best Way to Prevent Expensive Sewage Backups - Made in USA
🌿 PROVEN NATURAL & EFFECTIVE RESULTS! 🌿
🚽 SIMPLE MONTHLY FLUSHABLE TREATMENT PACKET! 🚽
👍🏼 BEST CHOICE TO AVOID COSTLY CLOGS & REPAIRS! 👍🏼
The search is over! Our septic treatment packets are the EASIEST & MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY SEPTIC SYSTEM & avoid disastrous problems. Lengthen the life of your septic system & protect your investment, whether it's a mansion, small cabin, RV, or sailboat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What chemicals are in this product?
A: Our treatment packets are 100 natural with billions of scientifically selected bacteria cultures that produce enzymes to break down solid waste. There are no harmful chemicals!
Q: How many packs should I use?
A: 1 per month is plenty for most homes. If your tank is more than 1000 gallons or your home is 4 bdrms, we recommend 2 a month.
Q: Will this help keep my plumbing lines clean?
A: Yes, our treatment packs not only keep healthy enzymes working to break down solids in your septic tank, but also help clean the lines leading to the tank & in the drain field beyond.
Q: We've always been on city sewer but now own a country home. Do we need to add septic treatment?
A: Normal septic tank maintenance requires routine pumpings every 3-5 years, however it's easy to accumulate excess solid waste a lot sooner. Using things like antibacterial soaps, harsh detergents, or even fabric softener can kill beneficial bacteria needed to break down solids. Therefore it's best to use a monthly bacteria additive to ensure the enzyme producing bacteria are alive, healthy & active.
Q: Does it work for RV campers?
A: Absolutely! Our treatment packs provide billions of bacteria to break down solids, speed up anaerobic digestion, & reduce odor in any holding tank. Just drop it in your RV toilet, portalet, or marine head, & let our bacteria do the work!
- 🌿 YOU'RE JUST ONE FLUSH AWAY FROM A HEALTHY SEPTIC SYSTEM! Our monthly easy flush dissolving packets are specially formulated to help break down waste and maintain a properly functioning septic system. This is the easiest and most efficient way to prevent expensive septic tank backups and drain field repairs. Just flush one packet down your toilet each month!
- 🌿 SCIENTIFICALLY SELECTED BACTERIA CULTURES. Each packet contains billions of active bacteria cultures that are scientifically selected to produce, activate, and recharge the enzymes needed to reduce solids and decompose the different types of waste found in both the sludge layer and scum layer of your septic tank, and even out into the leach field.
- 🌿 ALL NATURAL, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, & MADE IN THE USA. Each flushable septic treatment packet is all natural, with no chemical additives. They're safe for all home plumbing lines, and any black water system or cesspool, so flush each packet down your toilet with absolute confidence!
- 🌿 ELIMINATES ODOR, AND GREAT FOR YOUR RV AND BOAT TOO. Not only is this the best way to maintain a healthy residential septic system, but our concentrated formula dissolvable enzyme pouches are also ideal for use in marine holding tanks and camper toilets too! And because of the advanced digestion rate of odor causing bio organic wastes, they aid in controlling and getting rid of bad smells too. Your nose will thank you!
- 🌿 RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, & WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE - We're so sure you're going to love our septic tank treatments, you can try them out today completely risk-free! If you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us within the first six months, and we'll quickly make it right, or give your good money back. That's a promise!
Acquaer 1/2 HP Durable Cast iron Sewage Pump with 10ft. power cordPiggy back switch.
Acquaer SEC050T is a 1/2 HP submersible sewage pump used to pump out liquids and solid up to 2 in. diameter. The most common application is for spetic system or sewage pit.
- 1/2 HP, maximum flow rate is 4800 Gallons per Hour, maximum head is 27 ft.
- 2 in. discharge capable of handling up to 2 in. Solids
- 10 ft. power cord with tetherd piggy-back float switch
- Durable cast iron volute
- Two-year limited warranty
Flojet 18555-000A Portable RV Waste Pump
Designed to greatly improve one of the least desirable functions of the RV experience. Cleanly handle both the black and gray water from your holding tanks with this new self-priming, powerful macerator pump. The pump housing is designed to connect on to the standard 3" sewer adapter. Power leads with plug may be permanently attached to vehicle, or battery clips may be attached for complete portability. Note: Some vehicles require an angle adapter for proper fit. Use this product in accordance with EPA Sanitary Regulations.
- Connects directly to the RV waste outlet, elimates 3" sewer hose
- Dump longer distances and drain holding tanks at home using any convenient sewer receiver
- Garden hose discharge port, fresh water rinse capabilities
- Remote handheld on / off switch with 6' wire harness, run dry protection
- Easy clean up and storage, includes rugged portable storage case
- Run dry protection up to 30 seconds
- Motor: 12 Vdc Permanent Magnet Type,Fully Enclosed, with Stainless Steel Shaft
- Macerator: Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particlesize to 1/8" (3.17 mm) maximum
- Shoes for weight training women's
- The best tub cleaner
- Affordable triathlon bikes
- Quality 6x9 speakers
- Type of furnace filter
- Adult game ever
- Cdi torque wrench 6004mfrph