Opteka 500mm f/6.3 HD Telephoto Mirror Lens for Nikon D5, D4s, D4, D3x, Df, D810, D800, D750, D610, D500, D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D3400, D3300 Digital SLR Cameras
The Opteka mirror lens is incredibly compact and lightweight. Using an advanced reflex design, this is a mirror lens that is ideally suited for wildlife and sports photography. It has a fixed aperture of f6.3. Opteka mirror lenses incorporates advanced computer designed optics and the latest in multi-coating techniques. The process of multi-coating assures virtually flare free photographs even under adverse lighting conditions resulting in crisp high contrast pictures with full color fidelity.
When combined with the T-mount to fit your camera system, this mirror lens mounts to camera and works on both "full frame" cameras as well as the "APS-C" style digital SLR cameras. T-Mounts are available for all the digital SLR systems, as well as for C-mount systems. However, in every case the fixed f/6.3 aperture is not communicated to the camera body. As such, you can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only.
This lens has a broad diameter and stocky build, making it a bit easier to handle than a normal refractor lens. It also has a much different rendering of out of focus areas than a normal lens; highlights will be doughnut-shaped rings with more saturation and contrast on the edge of the ring than on the center.
Filter Size: 95mm, 34mm rear
f/Stop Range: f/6.3 (fixed)
Minimum Focus Distance: 6.6' (2.0 m)
Angle of View: 4.1Deg x 2.7Deg (WxH)
Length: 4.7" (120mm)
Maximum Diameter: 3.9" (98mm)
Weight: 1.55 lbs (705g)
Opteka 500mm f/6.3 Telephoto Mirror Lens
T-Mount Lens Adapter
- High-index / low-dispersion optical glass, fully multi-coated, every element, anti-reflection coating
- 7 elements in 6 groups
- Incredibly compact and lightweight
- Great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject
- May be combined with the Opteka 2x multiplier for 1000mm (Sold separately - 47st Photo Item Code: B000JSZ41S)
Nikon 35mm F/1.8 G DX AF-S Nikkor Lens UV Filter Accessory Kit
1) Nikon 35mm F/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens
2) CapKeeper 2 Lens Cap Stra
3) Vivitar 52mm UV Glass Filter
4) Precision Design Deluxe 6-Piece Lens & Digital SLR Camera Cleaning Kit
The Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Nikkor Lens is Ideal for travel, event, environmental and general photography in a wide variety of conditions. With a superb optical formula and an ultra-fast f/1.8 maximum aperture, this lens will be a great addition to your stable of lenses.
Keep your lens cap securely attached to your lens with the convenient, simple-to-use CapKeeper. Never lose a lens cap again!
This Vivitar UV Filter is a multi-purpose, fine-weather filter that is designed to optimize your photography experience. UV filters block out unwanted ultraviolet light and prevents the UV "fogging/haze" effect", which can result in inaccurate color and lower the apparent sharpness. This filter is also ideal for protecting your valuable lens from scratches and dust, and it can be kept on the lens at all times. Perfect for digital, video and photo.This 6-piece cleaning kit contains everything you'll ever need to properly clean your lenses, including a Hurricane Air Blower, Lens Cleaning Tissues, Lens Cloth, Lens Cleaning Liquid, Brush and Cotton Swabs.
- KIT INCLUDES 4 PRODUCTS -- All Brand New Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories Full USA Warranties:
- #1 Nikon 35mm F/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens PLUS
- #2 CapKeeper 2 Lens Cap Strap
- #3 Vivitar 52mm UV Glass Filter
- #4 Precision Design Deluxe 6-Piece Lens & Digital SLR Camera Cleaning Kit
Nikon 24mm f/1.4 G AF-S Nikkor Lens with 128GB Card 3 UV/CPL/ND8 Filters Tripod Kit
1) Nikon 24mm f/1.4 G AF-S Nikkor Lens
2) SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB SDXC UHS-I U3 V30 Class 10 95MB/s Memory Card
3) Sunpak 61" Ultra 6000PG PlatinumPlus Tripod with Pistol Grip Ball Head
4) Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set (82mm UV/CPL/ND8)
5) Vivitar Memory Card Hard Protector Case - Holds 4 CF, 4 CFast, 8 SD & 12 MicroSD
6) Precision Design 6-Piece Camera & Lens Cleaning Kit
The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED features a unique optical design which provides impressive image quality, with minimal distortion and excellent edge-to-corner sharpness. Features anti-reflection Nano Crystal Coat, ED glass, and aspherical lens elements. The f/1.4 aperture and nine blade rounded diaphragm contribute to render images with stunning bokeh. Boasts a dedicated Silent Wave Motor for smooth and discrete autofocus operation, and is built to last with extensive use of magnesium in its construction, plus weather and dust sealing.
Take more high-resolution images and capture uninterrupted 4K UHD video faster (95MB/sec. read and 90MB/sec. write) with this SanDisk Extreme PRO 128GB SDXC UHS-I U3 V30 Class 10 95MB/s Memory Card.
Weighing in at only 2.6 pounds, the Sunpak Ultra 6000PG PlatinumPlus is the perfect on-the-go, medium-duty tripod for both photographers and videographers alike. It supports up to 11 pounds and can extend to a height of 61 inches. The Pistol Grip Ball Head allows for quick and easy framing of your subjects with just a squeeze and release of the comfortable trigger.
This Vivitar 3-Piece Multi-Coated HD Filter Set contains a variety of multi-coated glass filters that will optimize your photography experience, and protect your lenses from scratches and dust. Includes UV (ultraviolet), CPL (circular polarizer), ND8 (neutral density) filters and filter case.
- KIT INCLUDES 6 PRODUCTS -- All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories Full USA Warranties:
- 1 Nikon 24mm f/1.4 G AF-S Nikkor Lens
- 2 SanDisk 128GB SDXC I U3 Card
- 3 Sunpak Ultra 6000PG Tripod 4 82mm (UV/CPL/ND8) Filters
- 5 Vivitar Memory Card Hard Case 6 PD 6pc Complete Cleaning Kit
Oshiro 135mm f/2.8 LD UNC AL Telephoto Full Frame Prime Lens for Nikon D5, D4S, DF, D4, D850, D810, D750, D610, D500, D7500, D7200, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D3400, D3300, D3200 Digital SLR Cameras
The 135mm f/2.8 LD UNC AL Lens for Nikon F Mount from Oshiro is full frame and APS-C compatible prime medium telephoto lens that offers a wide maximum aperture, vibrant color rendition and attractive out-of-focus background. It maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides substantial light gathering for sharp, high resolution imaging and lovely shallow depth of field photography. A nine-blade circular aperture will offer harmonious background blur when shooting with minimal depth of focus.
One extra-low dispersion (LD) element is incorporated within the design that helps to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy when photographing in strong lighting conditions. Ultra nano crystal multi-coating eliminates lens element reflections and reduces ghost and flare. It is a compact lens for its focal length and its enhanced optical design consists of 9 lens elements in 7 groups with minimal glass-to-air surfaces. The lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout the entire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image. The robust metal barrel of the lens is complemented by depth of field and distance scales, which pair with the manual focus design for greater control and use of pre- and zone focusing techniques. Additionally, the physical design also incorporates a retractable lens hood that helps to minimize lens flare and ghosting.
- Focal Length: 135mm
- Max Aperture: f/2.8
- Min Aperture: f/22
- Angle of View: 15 degrees
- Format: Full Frame and APS-C
- Structure: 9 elements in 7 groups
- Aperture Blades: 9
- Focusing Distance: 59" (1.5m)
- Focus: Manual
- Filter: 58mm
- Dimensions: 2.68 in x 4.92 in (68mm x 125mm)
- Weight: 700g (26.7oz)
Oshiro 135mm f/2.
- Prime telephoto designed for both APS-C and full-frame sensors. On APS-C-sized sensors, the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 216mm
- One extra-low dispersion element is incorporated within the 9 element, 7 group design, and helps to reduce chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer image quality
- Manual focus design is complemented by both depth of field and distance scales for utilizing pre-focusing techniques
- Built-in retractable lens hood helps to shield the front lens element from stray light to prevent lens flare and ghosting
- All-metal body and mount, there are no plastic parts
PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO LENS, 14-140MM, F3.5-5.6 ASPH., MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS, POWER OPTICAL I.S., H-FS14140AK (USA BLACK)
High versatility and mobility for a variety of events bringing subjects up close and in shooting impressive portrait with beautifully defocused background. Comprising of 14 elements in 12 groups, the lens system features three aspherical lenses and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses to achieve dramatic downsizing despite its powerful 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration
- 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 (10X) optical zoom range
- Smooth, silent operation for both photo and video hybrid photography recording
- POWER O.I.S. compensates for both small fast, and large slow movement
Oshiro 8mm f/3.5 LD UNC AL Wide Angle Fisheye Lens for Nikon D5, D4s, D4, D3x, Df, D850, D810, D750, D610, D500, D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D3400, D3300 Digital DSLR Cameras
Oshiro's 8mm f/3.5 is a manual focus lens offers the utmost in optical construction, including ultra-low dispersion lens elements and moisture and dustproof seal on the all-metal mount. Low dispersion glass offers superior sharpness and color correction by minimizing chromatic aberration. The lens is built with 10 elements in 7 groups with Oshiro's patented optical structure to provide image clarity and color. The f3.5 maximum aperture complements working in difficult lighting. Ultra nano crystal multi-coating eliminates lens element reflections and reduces ghost and flare.
Freedom From Ordinary Pictures
The Oshiro 8mm fisheye lens achieves an ultra-wide picture angle of 180 degrees on digital SLR cameras while remaining compact and lightweight. Its unique fisheye bending effect with edge-to-edge sharpness opens up entirely new composition possibilities. Try different viewpoints and angles to turn ordinary scenes into extraordinary photographs. And with a minimal focus distance of just 12 inches (0.3m), you can get an entirely new perspective on just about any subject you shoot.
Focal Length: 8mm
Lens Structure: 10 Elements in 7 Groups
Angle of View: 180 Degrees Diagonal
Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
Minimum Focusing Distance: 12 inches / 0.3m
Aperture Blades: 8
Length: 4 Inches (10cm)
Weight: 14.6oz (414g)
8mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens
5 Year Warranty.
- 8mm f/3.5 manual fisheye lens compatible with full-frame sensors (produces a full circle) as well as APS-C sensors
- 10 lens elements in 7 groups, Low dispersion ultra nano crystal multi-coating anti-reflection optical glass
- Ultra-fast f/3.5 maximum aperture and rounded eight-blade diaphragm for superior depth-of-field view angle
- AL aspherical lens element for high image quality with improved performance
- Equivalent to 12mm in the 35mm APS-C format
Nikon HB-32 Flower Type Lens Shade for 18-70mm DX Nikkor Lens
The Nikon HB-32 Bayonet Lens Hood is a screw in lens hood for the Nikon 18-70mm, 18-135mm, 18-105mm, 18-140mm VR DX Nikkor Lenses. It is primarily designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens, and you also get the added benefit of some extra protection. The "petal" shape of this lens hood maximizes the amount of hood coverage for the minimum amount of weight and hood area.
- Petal-shaped lens hood
- Designed for the Nikon 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED IF AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens
- Deflects oblique light angles that often cause flare effects
- Helps protect front of the lens scratches and dings while shooting
- Petal shape avoids vignetting that can occur round lens hoods
AmazonBasics Camera Lens Protective Pouches - Water Resistant
An Amazon Brand.
- 4 Sets: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large. Compatible with almost all camera lenses.
- 5mm thick, water-resistant neoprene protects your lens from accidental scratches, bumps and drops
- An easy pull cord closure allows fast and easy access; belt loop and snap carabiner available for convenient and secure transportation
- Compatible with lenses from Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Leica, Sigma, Tamron, and more.
- Small pouch: 3.14" x 4" (w x h); Medium pouch: 4" x 5.5" (w x h); Large pouch: 4" x 7.1" (w x h); Extra Large pouch: 4.3" x 8.7" (w x h)
Opteka 650-1300mm (with 2X- 1300-2600mm) Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon D5, D4, D850, D810, D800, D750, D610, D600, D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D3400 and D3300 Digital SLR Cameras
The Opteka 650-1300mm high definition manual focus super telephoto zoom lens is perfect for the professional and amateur photographer alike. Using a 2x tele-converter with a 650-1300mm lens will effectively increase the focal length to 1300-2600mm. A lens set to f/8 will now be f/16. There is a built-in, rotating tripod mount for easily attaching to your tripod or monopod. It's an extremely powerful telephoto zoom lens with the versatility that you need. This lens is great for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. When combined with the included T-mount to fit your camera system, this super telephoto works on both "full frame" cameras as well as the "APS-C" style digital SLR cameras. You can use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode only.
Advances in ultra high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing, are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Diamond-cut from crystal-clear, water-white optical glass, Opteka lenses are ground and polished to a precise precision. This puts more creative control where it belongs, in your hands.
Bright sunlight and a sturdy tripod is recommend when using this lens.
Zoom Type: Push/Pull (Two-touch)
Focus Modes: Manual Focus
Minimum Focus: 16' (4.9 m)
Angle of View: 3.8 to 2 Degrees
Filter Size: 95mm
Max Diameter: 4.1" (105mm)
Length: 18.5" (23.3" at full zoom)
Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
Opteka 650-1300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
Opteka 2x High Definition Tele-Converter
Opteka T-Mount Lens Adapter
Opteka Removable Lens Hood
Opteka Padded Pouch with Strap
Opteka Lens Caps
Opteka 10 Year Warranty
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses a series of 6 optical glass elements (one SD super-low dispersion) in 5 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the aperture range. A high definition anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM: 650-1300mm or 1300-2600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to lunar shots.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Full metal body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using.
- MANUAL FOCUSING: This lens has preset f-stops that correspond with the focal length at which you are shooting. An index for distance and diaphragm scale is inscribed on the lens barrel to coordinate focal length and aperture.
- COMPATIBILITY: Can be used on all Nikon APS-C and full frame cameras including D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100. D3000, Df, D5, D4, D3, D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D500, D90, D60 and D40.
Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 HD Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Nikon D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3400, D3300, D3200 and D3100 Digital SLR Cameras
This is a manual focus lens. You can only use the lens in "M" manual exposure mode or "A" aperture-priority mode.
The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Fisheye Lens is an excellent addition to any photographer's collection, giving users the ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a truly unique perspective. The special fisheye design allows maximum creative expression.
This lens, when used with cameras with an APS-C image sensor, creates images with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively deformed outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame. By offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that cannot be seen by the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance (just 12 inches) and large depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots.
While this lens is designed for APS-C sensors, full frame users can now use it without the hood. On APS-C cameras the pictures will fill the entire frame or screen. On full frame cameras the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect.
Opteka's super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a common problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance.
Lens Construction: 10 Elements in 7 Groups
Angle of View: 180 degrees diagonal
Filter Size: None
Lens Hood: Yes
Aperture Range: F3.5 22
Minimum Focusing Distance: 1 ft / 0.3m
Length: 10cm / 4 in.
Weight: 14.6 oz (414g)
Warranty: 5 Years
- Newly improved 2016, manual focus, digitally-optimized fisheye lens
- Ultra-wide 6.5mm focal length
- HD, super multicoated optics for the sharper images
- 10 Elements in 7 groups (1 spherical lens)
- Removable hood allows for full 180 degree views
- Pioneer apple carplay best buy
- Remote car starter installed best buy
- Cold air fan
- Makeup light
- Mosquito net hammock
- Above ground pool robotic cleaner
- Italian wines under 30