Evenflo Maestro Sport Harness Booster Car Seat, Granite
Masterfully composed...With sporty looks and award-winning safety features, the Maestro booster seat is a favorite among children, parents & safety advocates alike.
- 2 Modes - Converts to Booster: Forward-facing Harness to Belt-Positioning Booster supports children 22-110 lbs
- 5-Point Harness with 50 lb. Limit: Holds child's body safely and securely in car seat
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- Shoulder Belt Guide: Automatically positions the vehicle belt in the proper position for your child
- Dual Cup Holders: Two built-in cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach - allows driver to stay focused on the road
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat - Abigail
The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5 - 30 lbs (height: 19 - 37 inches) and a forward-facing toddler from 22 - 40 lbs (height: 28 - 40 inches). The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity, which uses energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standard for multiple-shoulder harness positions. The 4 shoulder strap positions on the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat allow it to accommodate growing children longer, and the easy to access upfront harness adjustment and buckle release makes it convenient for simple harness adjusting. The energy absorbing foam liner used in the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat provides added safety at the same time providing extreme comfort for your infant or toddler. Harness covers, buckle covers and a plush head pillow will keep your infant or toddler comfortable during long car trips. The lightweight and compact size of the Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat makes it great for vehicle fit, movement between multiple cars, or just carrying through airports and air travel. These features coupled with the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system, make it easier to correctly install. The Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Tribute LX adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Care instructions: DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted. Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents. Take care not to damage any labels. The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry. Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat. Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant
- This convertible car seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 lbs. and forward facing toddlers from 22-40 lbs. Age at least two years of age
- The Tribute LX meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity. Rear facing fit tip is top of child head is at least 1 inch below the top of the child restraint seat back. Forward facing fit: The top of the child's ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back
- The 5-point harness system with 4 shoulder strap positions allow this convertible car seat to accommodate growing children longer and for rear facing child's height 19 - 37 inches (48 - 94 centimeters) with the height recommendation of the given product in the forward facing section being around 71 to 102 cm (28 to 40 inches) and tops of the child's ears are at or below the top of the child restraint seat back
- The light and compact weight of the Tribute LX makes it an excellent choice for smaller vehicles, movement between multiple cars, and air travel. 3 of these children's car seats fit across in most vehicle backseats
- Easy to remove machine washable seat pads allow for quick and easy cleaning; Also comes with a removable cup holder
- 5-point harness system with up-front adjustment
- Removable cup holder
- 4 shoulder strap positions
- Machine washable pad
- Compact size for great vehicle fit
Baby Trend Hybrid Booster 3-in-1 Car Seat, Ozone
The Baby Trend hybrid LX 3-in-1 booster car seat in ozone fashion provides safety and comfort for your growing child. It can be used as a forward facing five-point internal harness seat up to 50 pounds, a high-back booster and a backless booster. This car seat is very versatile and saves you money as you can buy one hybrid instead of a toddler seat, booster seat and backless booster. The six-position head support provides superior side impact protection while the five-point safety harness with easy front adjustment offers four height positions for a correct and comfortable fit. Comfort features include a removable insert the ensures small children are comfortable and fit correctly, padded strap covers, padded arms rests, one-hand front harness adjuster and removable, washable covers. The Ozone Baby Trend hybrid 3-in-1 booster car seat also comes with two built-in cup holders for drinks and snacks. The 100-pound weight capacity means the seat will provide years of safety and comfort for your growing child. Stage 1: weight 22-50 pounds, height 29" -48", stage 2: weight 30-100 pounds, height 42"-50", stage 3: weight 40-100 pounds, height 42"-57".
- "Stage 1: Weight 22-50 lbs Height 29"" -48"" Stage 2: Weight 30-100 lbs Height 38""-50"" Stage 3: Weight 40-100 lbs Height 42""-57"""
- Seat pad, body insert, and harness covers are removable and hand-washable
- The weight range for the product recommended is 22 pounds to 100 pounds
- Convenient multi-size cup holders for drink and snack
- Multiple-position head support provides superior side impact protection
- Comfortable body insert ensures that small children fit snugly in the seat
- One-hand front harness adjuster
- 100-pound weight capacity means the seat will provide years of safety for your growing child
- Plush, padded arm rests provides extra comfort
- Please refer page 57 in the instruction manual defines the proper method to remove the chest clip
- Built-in 5-point safety harness for children 22-50 pounds, with 6-position head support provides superior side impact protection
- The Baby Trend booster car seat for children 30-100 pounds as high-back booster
- For children 40-100 pounds as backless booster
Britax Pioneer Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat, Confetti
Safety, comfort and convenience make the Pioneer an exceptional Harness-2-Booster Seat. Car seat installation is made simple with easy-on/easy-off LATCH connectors that lock into place with an audible click and are easily released with the push of a button. In the Pioneer Harness-2-Booster Car Seat you are surrounded in safety. This booster seat features the patented Britax SafeCell Impact Protection system which includes a steel frame, energy-absorbing base, V-shaped tether to minimize seat rotation and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement in the event of a crash. Britax designed the Frontier ClickTight Seat with 2 strong layers of side energy absorption; a deep foam-lined shell and head protection will shield your child from the most severe type of collision. Two integrated cup holders keep drinks and snacks within reach and are easy to clean between rides. The 9-position quick-adjust harness grows along with your child and its easy to transition from a harness to a belt-positioning booster by tucking the buckles and straps within the seat. The Pioneer Harness-2-Booster Seat can be used in Harness Mode for children 2 years old and 25 to 70 lbs or in Booster Mode for children 40 to 110 lbs. Child standing height using the harness 30-58 and using booster mode 45-62. Dimensions minimum 19 W x 28 H x 21 D, maximum 19 W x 35 H x 21 D inches. Seat width 12. 9-Position harness slot heights 12.5 to 20.5. May not be compatible with all vehicles, see user guide.
- Toddler to Big Kid: Easily transition from harness to belt-positioning booster as your child grows
- Easy Installation: Use LATCH connectors or the vehicle seat belt to secure the car seat
- No rethreading, ever: Quick-adjust 9-position harness for a comfortable, secure fit
- Surrounded in safety: 2 layers of side impact protection, steel frame, impact absorbing base, and forward-movement reducing v-shaped tether
- Fits: Forward-facing harness mode 25-70 pounds, Booster mode 40-110 pounds; Maximum Dimensions: 19 W x 35 H x 21 D inches
Evenflo Chase Harnessed Booster, Tonal Hearts
The Evenflo Chase LX is a forward facing-harnessed car seat holding children from 22-40 pounds (height: 28-50" ) that also can be converted to a belt-positioning booster for children from 40-110 pounds (height: 43-57" ). In addition to 4 shoulder harness and 2 crotch strap positions, this seat's innovative design adjusts to fit your child's needs as they continue to grow. Accredited as a "Best Bet" by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Chase's auto adjusting belt path assists in properly positioning a vehicle lap's shoulder belt across your child's shoulder to provide optimal safety. We've designed and tested the Chase's structural integrity to withstand approximately two times the energy of the Federal Crash Test Standard. It also exceeds Evenflo's own rigorous side impact testing standards. . Your child will also appreciate that the integrated cup holders to keep their snacks and drinks secure. The soft, machine washable seat pad allows for easy cleanup of any messes. The lightweight design comes equipped with an easy to use LATCH system, including tether, for easy installation and movement between multiple vehicles. The Evenflo Chase LX 2-in-1 Harness Booster Car Seat for infants and toddlers is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Chase LX adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints.Safety Safety Testing At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard. Side Impact Tested - Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflos side impact standards. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. FMVSS 213 - Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems FMVSS 302 - Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials CMVSS 302 - Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard CMVSS 213 - Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use. Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
- This 2-in-1 Combination Booster Car Seat fitting children from 22-110 lbs. converts from a 5-point harnessed to belt-positioning car seat allowing for extended use for your child
- The Chase LX Combination Booster Car seat helps protect harnessed children from 22-40 pounds and belt-positioned children from 40-110 pounds
- This lightweight Combination Booster Car Seat comes equipped for LATCH systems allowing for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles
- Designed and tested for both Side Impact and Structural Integrity at energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standards
- Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your back seat
Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Harvest Moon
Get the car seat that's built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child.
For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them.
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit™ Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit.
When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child.
As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
- BUILT TO GROW: The 3-in-1 car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Grow and Go's side impact protection helps keep your child safe
- EASY IN, EASY OUT: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches. Forward facing height is 29-52 inches
- QUICKFIT HARNESS: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- WASH AND DRY: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium Orange
The Baby Trend Expedition Travel System comes complete with the Expedition Baby Trend 3 Wheel Jogging Stroller and the Baby Trend Flex Lock 5-30 pound infant car seat with lock in car base. The stroller features a lockable front swivel wheel for jogging or allow to swivel for easy maneuverability, the wheels also feature a quick release for extra compact storage, and the wheels also feature all-terrain tires. The stroller also features both a parent tray for 2-beverages and covered storage as well as a convenient child tray, in addition to a large storage basket. The push handle is extra wide, ergonomically shaped and foam padded, and the adjustable canopy with covered sunroof ratchets to block the sun and wind. The stroller features a multi-position reclining padded seat with a fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap, and reflectors on the footrest to provide greater low light visibility. The stroller features a compact lightweight fold for easy storage, and will accommodate children up to 50 pounds and 42 inches tall. The Flex Lock 30 infant car seat accommodates weights 5-30 pounds and heights up to 30 inches tall. Features a 5-poiont safety harness; easy one hand harness adjustment and push button release, and 4-position push button height adjustable base with level indicator for proper installation. The Flex Lock car seat also features EPS energy-absorbing foam for superior side impact head protection, and seat pads and inserts are easily washable. The large smooth carrying handle allow for easy transport of child and seat. The Flex Lock Infant Car Seat easily removes from car seat base to allow a quick and easy click in attachment to stroller to make the Travel System. When using as a travel system you should only walk. Jogging function of the stroller, child is in the stroller seat only. Recommended use stroller: birth - 50 pounds or 42". Car seat: 5 - 22 pounds and up to 28.5".
- Large bicycle tires roll effortlessly over all surfaces
- Convenient Parent Tray with 2 Cupholders
- Front Swivel Wheel for easy maneuvering, locks for jogging
- Reclining Padded Seat with 5 point harness, tether, large canopy and storage basket
- Easy Compact Fold for Storage or Travel. Recommended Use - Stroller: Birth 50 lbs or 42Inch. Car Seat: 5 30 lbs and up to 30 Inch
- Easy Compact Fold for Storage or Travel
Safety 1st onBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat (Monument)
Your baby will enjoy the comfort of Safety 1st onBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, built with exceptional safety features for your peace of mind. Give your baby a safe and secure fit for travel with this LATCH-equipped car seat that fits your child from 4 to 35 pounds in rear-facing mode. Featuring ultra-lightweight construction using next-generation engineering, this easy-to-carry infant car seat includes side-impact protection. Head and body inserts give newborns added comfort and support. Adjust your child's fit in the car seat with four harness heights, spaced for a better fit whether your child is tiny or tall. Adjust the harness with a single pull for a secure fit. When travel takes you away from home, this seat is ready to use on an aircraft. Compatible with any QuickClick-equipped stroller, this car seat attaches with one simple click. Easy to clean, the car seat pad removes easily and is ready to go into the washing machine and dryer. This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty. Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.
- Give your baby a safe and secure fit for travel with this LATCH-equipped Safety 1st car seat that fits infants from four pounds to toddlers of 35 pounds in rear-facing mode
- Featuring ultra-lightweight construction using next-generation engineering, this easy-to-carry seat includes side-impact protection. Head and body inserts give newborns added comfort and support
- Adjust your child's fit in the seat with four harness heights, spaced for a better fit whether your child is tiny or tall. Adjust the harness with a single pull for a secure fit
- When travel takes you away from home, this seat is ready to use on an aircraft. Compatible with any QuickClick-equipped stroller, the seat attaches with one simple click
- Easy to clean, the seat pad removes easily and is ready to go into the washing machine and dryer
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.Adjustable base for the right fit to your car
Safety 1?? SportFit 65 Convertible Car Seat, Caspian
Safety 1st gives you more space with the SportFit 65 Convertible Car Seat. In rear-facing mode, the SportFit is designed to take up less space than other car seats, leaving more room in the front seats of the car. It will also fit 3 across in the back seat, which is great for the growing family. Rear-facing from 5-40 pounds, the seat includes removable body pillows that give smaller babies a snug fit. Forward-facing from 22-65, the adjustable head rest easily adjusts as your child grows taller. With the SportFit 65 Convertible Car Seat you'll appreciate the safer ride it gives your child and the extra space it leaves for you.
- 2 modes of use: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds and Forward-facing 22-65 pounds
- Compact design fits 3 across in the back seat
- Smaller footprint when rear-facing leaves more space in the front seat
- Side Impact Protection
- 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
Evenflo Big Kid AMP High Back Booster Car Seat, Static Black
Offering 2 modes of forward-facing use, the Evenflo Big Kid LX High-Back Booster is designed for older kids ready to use the vehicle's belt, and need an extra boost for safe seating in the vehicle. The included belt clip helps safely position the vehicle's belt at your child's shoulder. 6 height positions offer a better fit as they grow, and can be easily adjusted with one hand. Once they are ready, the back quickly removes for a no back booster. Dual, integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close, allowing the driver to stay focused on the road. The comfortable, padded seat is great for long journeys, and is removable and machine-washable for easy cleaning. A variety of cool colors and patterns allow your growing child to express their individuality. Great for families on-the-go, this booster is lightweight and easy to move from vehicle to vehicle. Tumble dry the seat pad 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- 2 Modes of Use: Seat easily transitions from high back to no back booster Safety for Older Kids: Giving them the extra boost they need for proper vehicle belt fit
- 6 Position Height Adjustment: Easily adjust the height with one hand, offering a better fit for your child as they grow, Correct Positioning: The included belt clip facilitates correct vehicle belt positioning around your child's shoulder
- Dual, Integrated Cup Holders: 2 Cup holders are built into the seat, keeping drinks and snacks close and allowing the driver to stay focused on the road
- Easy To Clean: Removable seat pad is wipe able and machine-washable, Easy Vehicle to Vehicle: The lightweight booster is easy to move between vehicles, perfect for on-the-go families
- Cool Colors: Let your big kid express their individuality with a variety of fun colors and patterns. With backrest-44 to 57 inches and tops of the child's ears are at or below the top of the booster seat headrest
- Inexpensive sparkling wine
- Potty chair for boy
- Buy iphone 7 plus cases
- Drugstore cream foundation for dry skin
- Media furniture
- Watches women
- Top 10 best hybrid bikes