Chemex Classic Series, Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker, 8-Cup - Exclusive Packaging
The Eight Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements. Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie. Capacity: 40 Ounce Height: 9 1/8" Diameter: 5" Item: CM-8A
- Chemex is a registered trademark of the Chemex Corporation
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- CHEMEX pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Use CHEMEX Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100
Manual Coffee Grinder, Conical Burr Mill, Brushed Stainless Steel
As seen on nbc, cbs, abc, and fox "extremely happy with my decision to buy " "very impressed with the design and quality" "one of the best options for any coffee drinker" "tempted to toss my metal power grinder and opt for this one full time" "my coffee tastes so much better " here are 6 major reasons to love javapresse's manual coffee grinder for 2-3 cups of joe: 1.) Quality tested multiple times - the ceramic burr part of our manual coffee grinder was researched vigorously against the competition to prove that it provides the best and most precise grind available. 2.) Take it anywhere - our manual coffee grinder is not only small enough to fit in a handbag, but can be taken apart to save space as you travel anywhere. Live your life, and we'll accommodate. 3.) Built for convenience - easy-to-clean, ergonomic, and built for any coffee maker in the world. We designed this with you in mind. 4.) Comprehensive guide included - comes with an all-inclusive guide to help you use your coffee grinder for any style or brand of coffee known to man. 6.) Loving customer service - specialty coffee is our lives. We cherish the bond between our customers and their coffee, and we make it our top priority to see you happy.
- Built-in adjustable grind selector with over 18 click settings ensures you have 100 precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator, AeroPress, Turkish, Espresso, Keurig K Cup, Herb, or Spice grind.
- No batteries, power, or long plastic cords needed to operate your portable compact coffee grinder, allowing you to travel with and brew freshly roasted ground coffee beans on your next camping, hiking, backpacking, or outdoors trip.
- Convenient removeable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90 of the noise that electric grinders produce. Imagine grinding your favorite java roast quietly in an office cubicle or in your kitchen when your loved ones are fast asleep.
- Crafted with the same essence as traditional Japanese cookware, our patent-pending ceramic combo burrs are design tested through three professional grade inspections to last 5x's longer than stainless steel blades.
- What Our Amazon Customers Say: "Holy cow is this grinder awesome!" "The only slim coffee grinder for my home!" "Just purchased 3 more for family and friends" "Earns its 5 star ratings and reviews with ease!" "One of the best deals for any coffee lover" "Perfect coffee is back in my life!" 100 Money-Back Guarantee. Order today while supplies last.
The New Rules of Coffee: A Modern Guide for Everyone
An illustrated guide to the essential rules for enjoying coffee both at home and in cafes, including tips on storing and serving coffee, coffee growing, roasting and brewing, plus facts, lore, and popular culture from around the globe.
This introduction to all things coffee written by the founders and editors of Sprudge, the premier website for coffee content, features a series of digestible rules accompanied by whimsical illustrations. Divided into three sections (At Home, At the Cafe, and Around the World), The New Rules of Coffee covers the basics of brewing and storage, cafe etiquette and tips for enjoying your visit, as well as essential information about coffee production (What is washed coffee?), coffee myths (Darker is not stronger!), and broadcasts from a new international coffee culture.
- New york times best sellers suspense
- Prices on electric ranges
- Respirator for spray paint
- Phone under 50
- What is the best infant carseat
- Rated side by side counter depth refrigerator
- 4 way car amplifier