Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit (16 oz) (2 Items)
The Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit will breathe new life into your leather. Achieve the natural look and feel of soft, fantastic leather with the Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. The Leather Cleaner and Conditioner are both OEM approved, and are colorless and odorless so they will assure the natural leather scent and color are left intact. Leather is absolutely stunning when it is treated and cared for properly. Cleaning and conditioning is very important to keep leather looking its best. Mistreated or neglected leather can result in dried, aged and cracked leather. Treat your leather right with Chemical Guys Leather Cleaners and Conditioners.
- Complete kit to clean and condition leather
- Easily wipe away contaminants without harming leather
- pH balanced for the most efficient cleaning
- Penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
- Leaves no residue like soaps and will not contribute to fiber deterioration
- The easiest and most leather friendly leather cleaner, easily wipes away contaminants without harming leather
- It is pH balanced for the most efficient cleaning and preserves the leather's strength, durability and appearance; penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
- Professional high quality leather conditioner cream lotion formulated with stain guard to bind with leather fibers reducing the ability of oils and grease to attach to the leather surface
- After a single application, surface is left clean and refreshed
- Two 16 ounce bottles
Bick 4 Leather Conditioner and Leather Cleaner 8 oz - Will Not Darken Leather - Safe of Leather Apparel, Furniture, Jackets, Shoes, Auto Interiors, Bags & All Other Leather Accessories
PRODUCT USE: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner is specially formulated to condition, clean, polish and preserve all smooth finished leather. Bick 4 is ideal for reconditioning old or dry leather. Bick 4 will not darken finished leather or leave unwanted residue behind on any leather products. Try Bick 4 on leather clothing, furniture, sofas, car interiors, seats, jackets, purses, handbags, etc. Safe for use on all exotic skins DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Always test on a small, hidden area before use. If your leather is very dirty make sure to first clean with Bickmore Bick 1 leather cleaner. Once clean, apply Bick 4 liberally with a cloth let dry and buff. Repeat as necessary. Do not use on suede, roughout, distressed, napped, or any pre treated leathers. MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick 4 in the United States of America. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you are unhappy with our product for any reason please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner cleans, polishes, and protects all types of leather products such as boots, shoes, jackets, purses, handbags, furniture & upholstery, car interiors, motorcycle seats, equestrian equipment such as saddles and tack, any exotic leather products, and more. Our time tested formula is proven to extend the life of all your most precious leather products.
- WILL NOT DARKEN YOUR LEATHER: Unlike most leather conditioners, Bick 4 Leather Conditioner will NOT darken your leather. It's perfect for restoring old, worn leathers to their original shine, and keeping your new leather products in the same shade that you bought them. Ideal for keeping all smooth and finished leather soft without compromising breathability.
- COMPLETELY WAX FREE: Unlike other brands, Bick 4 is a completely wax-free product. This ensures that the leather pores will not seal up, keeping your leather soft and able to breathe. It will not leave any trace of sticky or gummy residue.
- SIMPLE ONE STEP APPLICATION PROCESS: Our formula is easy to apply and conditions your favorite leathers with ease. Bickmore Bick 4 is your all-in-one complete leather care product.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bick 4 Leather Conditioner in the United States of America.
Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP Leather Conditioner Natural Oil Beeswax Formula (4oz)
Industrial strength leather preservative (lp) was originally developed for firefighters' leather boots. This unique Beeswax/Propolis Suspension Formula protects leather against caustic fire-retardant chemicals, heat, water, and abrasion. Natural oils in Heavy Duty LP are gradually released into the fibers as a long term lubrication. Heat and flexing cause oils to be released, oiling the leather when it needs it most, making this an excellent leather boot conditioner. Before application, a spot test is recommended because Heavy Duty will darken your leather. Not recommended for Suede. Apply Heavy Duty LP to your leather work boots, saddle bags and chaps, belts, holsters, sheathes, baseball gloves, and more. Made in the USA.
- Beeswax Cream Formula Melts By Hand
- Repels Water, Acids, Petroleum, Salt, And Chemicals
- Restores Dried And Sun Faded Leather
- Resists Mold, Mildew, Bacteria, Scuffing, Abrasion, Stitch Tear, And Cracking
- Heavy Duty LP is Made in the USA
Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in The USA!
HISTORY Leather Honey is the best leather conditioner, made in the USA and hand-bottled by the same family for nearly 50 years. The original leather conditioner formula, developed in 1968, is still used today. Our time-tested brand has millions of satisfied customers. BETTER THAN THE REST Leather Honey rejuvenates and conditions old leather, protects and softens new leather. Our leather conditioner formula is non-toxic and water, snow and rain repellent. Leather Honey is proven to penetrate deep into the leather's pores, increasing flexibility and durability. PRODUCT USES Leather Honey prolongs the life of boots, leather furniture, saddles and tack, gloves, baseball mitts, apparel, upholstery and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. Our leather conditioner leaves your leather feeling and looking beautiful. For use on all leather but suede. While our leather conditioner may darken some leather; original color typically returns in time. LONG-LASTING FORMULA Our long-lasting leather conditioner formula means one application lasts six months or longer -- other less-effective products require application once a month. Leather Honey penetrates deep into the leather, hydrating the individual fibers from the inside out. Other leather conditioning products merely sit on the surface, creating a superficial conditioned appearance that requires frequent applications. UNLIMITED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We want all of our customers to be happy with our leather conditioner and we know you will be. That's why we offer a 100 LIFETIME satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked! USE WITH LEATHER HONEY LEATHER CLEANER Our leather cleaner, also available on Amazon, is a powerful, non-toxic concentrate to remove dirt, grime and tough stains from your leather before conditioning. A little Leather Honey goes a long way, here are a few examples to give you an idea: Pair of brand new work boots = two ounces, Jacket = four ounces, Full-sized couch = 16-32 ounces, Saddle = 16 ounce
- OUR LEATHER CONDITIONER WAS INVENTED ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO WITH MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Same time-tested formula used today!
- ONE TREATMENT LASTS SIX MONTHS OR LONGER. Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
- THIS LEATHER CONDITIONER PROLONGS THE LIFE OF ALL TYPES OF LEATHER, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, jackets, saddles and tack. Non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, no odor and does not contain silicone. Water, snow and rain repellent formula. Not for use on suede or faux leather/vinyl.
- UNLIMITED 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not satisfied, return the product at any time for a full refund.
- A LEATHER CONDITIONER THAT IS MADE IN THE USA by a small family business owned by the grandchildren of the original inventor. Use with Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, also available on Amazon!
Sof Sole Mink Oil for Conditioning and Waterproofing Leather, 3.5-Ounce
Sof Sole Mink Oil is formulated to waterproof, condition, preserve, and protect leather goods, such as boots, shoes, purses, belts, jackets, hats, baseball gloves, saddles, and harnesses. The oil creates a waterproof barrier against the elements and helps to protect leather by preventing water, salt, and perspiration stains. Easy to use, mink oil should be applied with a clean cloth and worked into the leather; after allowing a few minutes for absorption, any excess can be wiped away, and the product is ready to use. Mink oil may darken some leathers, and should be tested first in an inconspicuous area before application. Sof Sole Mink Oil for Conditioning and Waterproofing Leather comes in a 3.5-ounce resealable tin, measuring 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches, and weighing 0.34 pounds.
- Mink oil for waterproofing, conditioning, and preserving leather goods
- Ideal for leather boots, shoes, purses, jackets, hats, baseball gloves, saddles and harnesses
- The oil creates a waterproof barrier against the elements and helps to protect leather by preventing water, salt, and perspiration stains
- Easy to use and dries within minutes; may darken some leathers, test first in an inconspicuous area
- Resealable tin contains 3.5 ounces of mink oil; tin measures 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches and weighs 0.34 pounds
Lexol Leather Conditioner 3L Bottle, for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories
Leather can get dry! Proper care of leather requires regular cleaning and conditioning, which in turn makes it look and feel "like new" for many years. Lexol Conditioner's liquid base allows the product to penetrate the surface into leather pores, for deep conditioning that prevents cracking and premature aging. Lexol Conditioner leaves no greasy residue and it contains no harmful silicon ingredients which dry out leather over time. Lexol Conditioner results in supple, strong, and beautiful leather.
- Lexile Leather Conditioner. Leather Care Supplies
- Manufacturer: SUMMIT INDUSTRY INCORP
- Manufacturer part number: 1014
- Recognized by auto restorers and detailing professionals as "the best"
- Extends the life of leather by restoring the oils used in the tanning process
- An odorless non-greasy aqueous emulsion, Lexol contains no chemical solvents
- Not for use on napped leathers, suede or glove leather
- For Auto interiors, Handbags, Sporting goods, Luggage and may other items
Leather Honey Leather Cleaner The Best Leather Cleaner for Vinyl and Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interior, Shoes and Accessories
HISTORY Leather Honey is the best leather conditioner, made in the USA and hand-bottled by the same family for nearly 50 years. The original leather conditioner formula, developed in 1968, is still used today. BETTER THAN THE REST Leather Honey rejuvenates and conditions old leather and protects and softens new leather. Our leather conditioner formula is non-toxic and water, snow and rain repellent. Leather Honey is proven to penetrate deep into the leather's pores, increasing flexibility and durability. PRODUCT USES Leather Honey prolongs the life of boots, leather furniture, saddles and tack, gloves, baseball mitts, apparel, upholstery and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. Our leather conditioner leaves your leather feeling and looking beautiful. While our leather conditioner may darken some leather; original color typically returns in time. LONG-LASTING FORMULA Our long-lasting leather conditioner formula means one application lasts six months or longer -- other less-effective products require application once a month. Other leather conditioning products merely sit on the surface, creating a superficial conditioned appearance that requires frequent applications. UNLIMITED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We want all of our customers to be happy with our leather conditioner -- and we know you will be. That's why we offer a 100 LIFETIME satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked! USE WITH LEATHER HONEY LEATHER CLEANER Our leather cleaner is a powerful, non-toxic concentrate to remove dirt, grime and tough stains from your leather before conditioning. A little Leather Honey Leather Conditioner goes a long way, so you probably don't need as much conditioner as you think. Here are a few examples to help you estimate which size leather conditioner bottle best suits your needs: Pair of shoes: 2 ounces Jacket: 4 ounces Full-sized couch: 16-32 ounces Saddle: 8 ounces Auto interior: 8 ounces
- MADE IN THE USA by a small family business that specializes in the best leather cleaner and conditioner on the market. Millions of happy customers.
- CONCENTRATED FORMULA means great value - each four-ounce bottle makes up to 32 ounces of leather cleaner when diluted with water.
- QUICKLY AND GENTLY CLEANS all types of leather and vinyl, removing dirt, oil, tough stains and grime. Non-toxic leather cleaner is perfect for every leather product, including saddles and tack, automotive interiors, furniture, handbags, shoes and jackets. Not for use on suede.
- UNLIMITED 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not happy with any of our products, simply return them for a full refund of your purchase price!
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED to work with Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, the #1 best-selling leather care product on Amazon.
Leather Care, Conditioner, UV Protectant, Aircraft Grade Leather Care, Better Than Automotive Products. Excellent for Furniture, Car Seats, RV 's, Does not Leave Dirt attracting Residue. 16oz
Restores, moisturizes, conditions and, protects Aircraft, RV, Car, and Boat leather and vinyl. Repels dust and dirt without leaving an oily residue. Provides a long-lasting barrier against drying and cracking from damaging ultra-violet rays.
- Aircraft grade leather conditioner, Restores, conditions and protects Leather. Meets Boeing Aircraft Specification D6-17487T
- Aircraft quality that is superior that any household or automotive product on the market.
- Easy to use, leaves UV protective coating without leaving dirt attraction residue.
Chamberlain's Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner Kit - No. 1 - 2 Conditioner Cleaner Kit - All Natural, Non-Toxic Leather Care. 2 Sizes. Made in the USA. Includes 2 Premium Restoration Pads! 6 OZ
PREMIUM CONSISTENCY, ALL-NATURAL, LEATHER CONDITIONER AND CLEANER COMBO PACK FOR LEATHER LOVERS
Upgrade Your Leather Care While Saving Money and Frustration
Has your leather gotten a bit dirty?
Does your leather need some TLC?
Would you like a natural cleaner and conditioner that will make your leather look new again-- just like the day you bought it?Get the best leather care combo: Liniment No. 1 and Straight Cleaner No. 2. The only leather recipes trusted by Saddleback Leather Company, specifically designed to safely clean your leather and restore it's beautiful look.
- Liniment No.1 is our premium leather conditioner that will restore your leather back to new and condition it, prolonging it's life.
- Straight Cleaner No. 2 is a safe, non-alkaline, cleaner to remove dirt, oil, stains, and denim transfer from your leather.
- First, clean your leather with No. 2, then restore and condition your leather with No. 1.
WHY Leather Milk?
- We are leather specialists from Fort Worth, Texas and we eat, sleep, and live for leather care. We know exactly what you expect and want for your leather and we make premium products that are safe to use and will prolong the life of your leather goods.
- Our Leather recipes will keep your leather looking good for as long as they last! We are absolutely convinced of the quality of our products and we give you a Satisfaction Guarantee on all of them! If you are not satisfied with one of our products, you will get your Money back, simple as that.
FREE COTTON PAD FOR APPLICATION: every Leather Milk bottle comes with a free, reusable cotton pad to apply Leather Milk onto your leather. For best results, apply Leather Milk to the cotton pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods.
TRY LEATHER MILK TODAY!
- BEST COMBINATION TO CLEAN CONDITION YOUR LEATHER - Does your leather need some TLC? Our two-formula combo is the perfect treatment kit to get rid of everyday dirt, oil spots, denim transfer and nourish and strengthen your leather, thereby prolonging its life. Imagine your leather looking clean and refreshed just like the day you bought it!
- PREMIUM CONSISTENCY THAT'S NON-STICKY AND EASY TO APPLY - Our formulas have a consistency that's not too thick and applies effortlessly and fast that will leave your leather feeling soft, supple, moisturized and alive. This will NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like other products do. Plus, it is quick-absorbing therefore nourishing your leather without leaving any unwanted stain or residue.
- HOW IT WORKS - First apply our Straight Cleaner No. 2 which permeates leather with natural, non-alkaline cleaning agents and alcohols to gently clean your leather. Then, use our Liniment No. 1 to condition and restore the life and quality of your leather. All of our formulas are natural and great smelling for a safe, pleasant application.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER - Leather Milk is so good that it's the only recipe trusted by Saddleback Leather Company-- maker of some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods you'll ever find. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before being shipped out to customers. Find out what Saddleback customers already know.
- TWO FREE REUSABLE COTTON TERRY APPLICATOR PADS - For best results, apply Leather Milk to the reusable applicator pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods. We supply you with two cotton terry pads because we've found them to be the best applicator for leather goods and they're reusable so they cut down on environmental waste!
Huberd's Shoe Grease
Our original formula has been in use for over 80 years, no need to accept lesser quality at twice the price from our competitors. The mild formula is non-toxic and safe for use with your animals and on home furnishings that come in contact with your own skin. When used regularly, it will extend the life and performance of your shoes, sporting goods, work gloves, leather clothing and saddle and tack equipment by conditioning and waterproofing. For best results, we recommend warming the leather to room temperature prior to application. Remove any stains with our saddle soap and then apply the product with a soft brush, rag or fingers. Allow the product to sit for around 20 minutes then buff, if needed, and remove any excess. If the product will come in contact with fabrics, wait an additional 15-30 minutes for the product to absorb completely to avoid any transfer. Our shoe grease is recommended for use in heavy duty applications, it can be used with suede but buffing is needed to reinvigorate the nap after application. It may darken light colored leather slightly. Check out our other fine products: Huberd's shoe oil, Huberd's leather dressing (neat's-foot oil), Huberd's boot and saddle soap, and Huberd's saddle and tack conditioner.
- SUPERIOR ability to waterproof and preserve leather - Original pine tar and beeswax water proofer and conditioner, delivering great results since 1929
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED to condition and restore oil-tanned work boots and sports gear while retaining superior BREATHE-ABILITY.
- Our non-toxic formula contains no animal fats, synthetic compounds or preservatives
- Will not cause yellowing, stretching or deterioration of threads or leave a sticky residue
- Made with pride from food grade ingredients at our Arizona factory, safe for use with animals
- Zen books
- Color correcting concealer for dark circles
- Price on 32 inch 1080p tv
- Royal purple oil review
- Presents to get your best friend
- Packaged ramen noodles
- Hotels in hollywood california