Fossil Men's ME3104 Automatic Self-Wind Watch with Black Strap
If youre a man with even the slightest fashion sense, then you know that typically, theres a time and a place for every accessory. That makes it all the more rewarding when you find one that can be worn across multiple settings and for any occasion. This Fossil Townsman is the epitome of a casual watch that works as the perfect wardrobe component for a diverse array of environments. Its black band is made of a strong leather which makes for a slick but bold appearance. This aspect is what makes this timepiece perfectly fitting for a more formal setting or event. Itd go well with any business suit or button-down trousers for while youre on the job. Its casing is fashioned out of a sturdy stainless steel thats 44MM wide and 14MM thick. Not only does this promise superior durability, but its dark shade of silver adds a cool yet refined edge as well. Its roman numerals contribute to its casual aura in a straightforward kind of way, and the black details create a subtle yet noticeable contrast against the white dial. The dark features especially add to the robust look of this watch, making it fitting for your daily, informal dress code or a night out with the guys. Not only does it look tough on the outside, but its also built to be resilient. Its dial is guarded by a mineral crystal, and has a water resistance of up to 50 meters / 165 feet / 5 atm, so neither water nor wrangling will disable this bad boy. In addition, it uses a japanese-automatic movement, promising accuracy and requiring little upkeep. The structure of this timepiece is an ideal mixture of simple, laid-back, and gallant, with its tough makeup and its bold guise, and itll do for any activity.
- Round watch with dual-texture white dial featuring partially skeletonized face, Roman numeral indices, and open lugs
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Automatic-self-wind movement with analog display
- Black calfskin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch, Silver-Tone/Black Dial/Half Open Back
Following you to whatever destination you will travel the Pro Diver collection. Brushed and polished stainless steel case (40mm diameter 12 thick) and link bracelet. Black dial with luminous hands and hour markers. Convenient date display at the third hour magnified for easy reading. The Invicta Flame Fusion crystal protects the precise Japanese Automatic movement. Water resistant to 200 meters assisted by the screw-down case and crown.
- Round watch featuring fluted crown, date window, unidirectional bezel, and luminous hands/markers.Crown Type: Screw Down.
- 40 mm stainless steel case and black mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display. Rotary speed-30rmp
- Stainless steel bracelet and fold-over clasp with safety closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft)
Orient Men's 'Mako II' Japanese Automatic Stainless Steel Diving Watch, Color:Silver-Toned (Model: FAA02002D9)
This is the highly anticipated new Orient Mako II watch that is powered by a 22-jewel, Caliber F69 automatic movement. This new movement is self-winding, hand winding, and it hacks (second hand halts when you pull out the crown). In addition to the new improved movement, the new Mako II watch has an improved uni-directional bezel with 120 clicks, and it has a new case design (gone is the quick day pusher at 2:00) for a trimmer, more simplified look. The day and date window is the same, but you adjust both via the screw-down crown. The case size comes in at 41.5mm in diameter and it's about 13mm thick. As always, you get an excellent stainless steel bracelet with a smooth operating push-button deployant clasp (a hallmark of Orient watches). The original Mako was an all-time best seller for Orient. The new movement, case design and bezel should make the Mako II an even bigger success. Features Movement: Orient 22-Jewel Cal. F69 Automatic (self-winding, hand wind, hacks) Case: Brushed stainless steel, 41.5mm x 13mm thick. Back: Solid screw-in back Crystal: Hardened Mineral Band: Stainless steel bracelet with push-button deployant closure, 22mm.. Water Resistant: 200 meters Warranty: 1 Year
- Mineral crystal
- Crown:Screwed-down.120-Click unidirectional bezel
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 41.5mm without crown. Lug width - 22 millimeters
- Water Resistant 200m (660ft): in General, Suitable for Professional Marine Activity and Serious Surface Water Sports, but not Diving
Swiss Brands Men's Automatic Self-Wind Watch Stainless Steel and with Brown Genuine Leather Band (Silver Black)
Push button closure,safety and comfortable to wear.You can view the mechanical movement though the back of the watch.This watch has a 24 hours sub-dial and three large hands with analog display scale.As a fashion mechanical watches,it was a nice gifts and also have collection value.(Water resistant to 3ATM(30m))
II.About Automatic Mechanical Watch
Automatic mechanical watches are made up of about 140 or more parts that work together to tell time.So automatic watches do not operate on batteries.Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder.
- Case Diameter: 40cm
- Case Thickness: 1.2cm
- Band Width: 2.2cm
Watch x 1
Gift box x 1
Wipe Cloth x 1
User Manual x 1
- Stainless steel and synthetic sapphire glass, high-quality Automatic Mechanical movement from Swiss precise time,
- The three small dial is 24H, Day and Week, No Chronograph feature. 1 x 2-Year Warranty, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Gift Box
- Polished 316L stainless steel case /Diameter:40mm ,thickness:12mm
- Transparent case back that the movement of the watch can been seen
- Water resistant up to 30 Meters ( Daily use, Rainproof and Splash-proof, But not suitable for Hot Bath)
Seiko Men's SNKK27 Seiko 5 Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
Wonderfully classic with a well-placed burst of color, the Seiko Men's Stainless Steel Analog with Blue Dial Watch is a nicely punctuated bit of stainless steel. This stately timepiece begins with a round 38mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel, exhibition case back and a textured crown at the 4 'o clock position. These elements surround a vivid blue dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant hardlex crystal and features silver-toned index hour markers and luminous hands powered by automatic self-wind movement. The dial also features a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. A stainless steel bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a push-button deployment clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 100 feet (30 meters). A sophisticated timepiece with an incredible finish, don't let this watch slip through your hands.
- Stainless steel watch featuring round blue dial with multicolored border between 12 and 4 o'clock, date window at 3 o'clock, and luminous hands. Case diameter : 38 mm
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features deployment clasp with push-button closure, logo under 12 o'clock, rectangular hour markers, exhibition case back, and minute track
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Stainless Steel Automatic Watch with Link Bracelet
Classic styling and high performance add up to an outstanding sport watch for your land or sea adventures. This automatic watch, from Invicta's Pro Diver series, places a large round stainless steel case on a robust triple link steel bracelet. The black dial is designed for quick and easy read-off, even in low light conditions. It offers three-hand function with Tritnite-coated luminous hands and hour markers and a magnified date display at the three o'clock mark. The dial is capped with a resilient mineral crystal and framed by a black unidirectional rotating steel bezel with coin edge detailing. This watch is driven by Japanese automatic movement, which is visible through the see-through skeleton case back. It is rated water resistant to a full 660 feet (200 meters).
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation.When this type of watch is removed from your wrist, the movement winds down in 10 to 72 hours, depending on the size of its winding reserve Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
Screw Down Crowns: Many Invicta watches are equipped with a screw down crown to help prevent water infiltration. This is most common on our Diver models. In order to adjust the date and/or time on such a watch, you must first unscrew the crown before you can gently pull it out to its first or second click stop position. To do this, simply rotate the crown counterclockwise until it springs open. When you have finished setting the watch, the crown must then be pushed in and screwed back in tightly. Not doing so will cancel the water resistance of the watch and will void all warranties from the manufacturer. Overall, this process should not require a lot of effort or force.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
- Round watch featuring corrugated unidirectional bezel, luminous hands/markers, and magnified date window at three o'clock
- 40 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Also features stainless steel link bracelet with fold-over clasp and safety closure, screw-down crown, and exhibition caseback
- Water resistant to 200 m/660 ft. Length-210mm. Size-20mm. Buckle-Diver
Seiko 5 Black Dial Stainless Steel Automatic Mens Watch SNZF17
Case MaterialStainless Steel (brushed/polished)
Diameter (without crown) in mm/inches42 / 1,65
Strap MaterialStainless Steel (brushed)
Display TypeAutomatic: Hours, Minutes, Seconds
Special FeatureExcellent readability
- Stainless Steel Case and Band with Push Button Deployment Clasp and Safety Lock Feature
- Day/Date Display with Spanish Option, Luminous Markers, Hardlex Crystal for Durability
- Unidirectional Bezel
- Water Resistant - 100M
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch with Day/Date display, BM8180-03E
Watch Sizing GuideCitizen Eco-Drive FAQThis stylish watch is ideal for your active lifestyle.Stainless steel case.Canvas strap with adjustable buckle closure.Three-hand analog display with quartz movement and date display window.Dial features hour markers and minute track.Water resistant 10 ATM/100 meters.Imported.Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.Measurements: Case Height: 37 mm Case Width: 37 mm Case Depth: 9 mm Band Width: 19 01 mm Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Stainless steel watch featuring round black dial with date window and stitched canvas band
- Japanese-quartz movement that charges in natural or indoor light
- Mineral crystal dial window. Band - Nylon, Strap, Buckle
- Features buckle closure, luminosity, textured crown, and analog display;Age Group:Adult
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Orient Men's Bambino Version 4 Stainless Steel Japanese-Automatic Watch with Leather Calfskin Strap, Brown, 22 (Model: FAC08003A0
Orient AC08003A Bambino 4 men's automatic watch features a 43mm wide and 12mm thick solid stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and textured push-pull crown. Orient AC08003A is powered by a reliable Japanese F6724 automatic movement with 22 jewels. This stylish watch also features a shiny sunray grey dial with rose gold tone luminous hands and index hour markers along with the 40-hours power reserve and date display functions, scratch resistant domed mineral crystal and water resistant to 30 meters. Orient AC08003A is equipped with a 22mm wide brown stitched genuine black and brown leather strap with a buckle clasp. Orient AC08003A men's Bambino 4 grey dial black & brown leather strap power reserve automatic watch is brand new and comes in an original Orient gift box and is backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
- 41mm Case Diameter
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Orient Men's 2nd Gen. Bambino Ver. 1 Stainless Steel Japanese-Automatic Watch with Leather Strap, Brown, 21 (Model: FAC00005W0
Orient AC00005W Bambino II men's automatic watch features a 41mm wide and 12mm thick solid stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and textured push-pull crown. Orient AC00005W is powered by Japanese F6724 automatic movement. This stylish watch also features a sharp looking milky white dial with silver tone luminous hands and index hour markers along with the 40 hour power reserve and date display functions, scratch resistant mineral crystal and water resistant to 30 meters. Orient AC00005W is equipped with a 21mm wide brown stitched genuine dark brown leather strap with a buckle clasp. Orient AC00005W men's Bambino II white dial automatic dark brown leather strap watch is brand new and comes in an original Orient gift box and is backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Domed mineral crystal
- Domed dial ; Lug Width:21mm ; Case Diameter:40.5mm without crown
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm. Power reserve: Approximately 40 hours
- Water resistant to 30m 100ft: in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- Kitchenaid mixer for the money
- At2020 usb best settings
- Belly band
- Cardio sneakers
- Family friendly ski resorts in colorado
- Battery powered string trimmer 2016
- What is the best mp3 player for kids