Bosch 12-Volt Max EC Brushless Impact Driver Kit PS42-02
The Bosch PS42-02 12-volt max EC Brushless impact Driver Kit features a very compact but powerful 1/4-inch hex Driver, two 12-volt max 2.0 Ah batteries and a charger. The PS42 Driver has a 5.5-Inch head-length and weighs just 1.6 lbs., but it is a powerhouse, with an optimized impact system. It also has the Bosch performance control system, which supplies two speed settings, one for high speed and high torque and one for low speed and low torque. This delivers no-load RPM ratings of 0-1,200 and 0-2,600 and no-load impact-per-minute ratings of 0-2,700 and 0-3,100. The drivers produces 975-inch-lbs. Of max torque, great for repetitive driving tasks and about 85 percent of the fastening tasks around the professional jobsite. The tool's EC Brushless motor and improved all-metal gearbox allows for unmatched efficiency, great runtime and longer life. This Driver has a 1/4-inch hex drive and a three-led light ring. Includes: (1) 12-volt max EC Brushless impact Driver; (2) 12-volt max 2.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries; (1) 12-volt max charger; (1) belt clip; (2) screwdriver bits; (1) carrying bag
- COMPACT: The PS42-02 features an ultra-compact head length of 5.5 inches and weighs only 1.6 lbs.. The driver is lightweight and ideal for all-day use.
- TORQUE: The Bosch PS42-02 12 Volt Driver provides 975 inches --pounds of max torque, making it ideal for repeat driving tasks and about 85 percent of fastening tasks.
- SPEED: The driver offers fast driving no-load RPM ratings of 0-1,200 and 0-2,600 and an optimized impact system with no-load impact per minute ratings of 0-2,700 and 0-3,100.
- EFFICIENT: With a 12V EC Brushless motor, the PS42-02 provides unmatched efficiency with greater runtime and a longer tool life.
- CONVENIENT: The PS42-02 driver comes complete with three LED lights for improved illumination in dark work spaces and a belt clip for quick and easy storage.
Titan Tools 16038 13-Piece MM Impact Hex Bit Set
Titan's Metric Impact Hex Bit Set have shock absorbing torsion design which allows the bit to flex under impact. Specially designed for use with impact drills and drivers. Torsion design will prolong the bit life and protect fasteners.
- Impact Grade
- Torsion bits reduce damage to fastener
- Convenient storage rail
- 1/4" drive: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5 & 6mm
- 3/8" drive: 7, 8 & 10mm
Bosch Power Tools Drill Set - CLPK232A-181 Two Cordless Drills Tool Kit Includes Compact Drill, Hex Impact Driver, Lithium Batteries, 18V Charger, Contractor Bag For Professional Use, HVAC
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tools collection with our 18-Volt, Inch, Two Cordless Drills Tool Kit featuring a Compact Drill and Hex Impact Driver for professional use, HVAC.
Our cordless combo kit provides the maximum amount of maneuverability plus power on a jobsite. This collection has two powerhouses that deliver muscle-to-weight proportion: the DDS181A Compact Tough inch drill and 25618 inch Hex Impact Driver.
The compact tough drill can power through wood or metal, making it an efficient cordless option. It has an upgraded chuck that provides increased robustness and greater torque transfer. It also features a portable, innovative 18V canned motor, which provides a long run life and a compact-but-sturdy design.
Experience our premium and short head-length along with light weight. There is a 7 Inch head-length and a weight of only 3 lbs. The impact driver has a short 5.7 Inch head-length. This provides convenience with our carrying bag for contractors or during use on various jobs.
Our combo kit includes one (1) DDS181A compact tough inch drill, one (1) 25618 inch hex impact driver, one (1) 18-Volt drill charger, two (2) 2.0 Ah slim pack batteries, and one (1) carrying bag. Perfect for mechanical technication, professional use, HVAC install, and contractors.
The power tool drills produce powerful performance, with 600-Inch lbs of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 RPM for high speed and 0-500 RPM for torque). The impact driver is designed for professional driving jobs, supplying 1,500-Inch lbs of torque, 2,800 RPM and 3,200 BPM including the LED GL18V-420B worklight for the brightest light (420 lumens) for dark spaces.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE-TO-SIZE RATIO: Our 18V cordless combo kit and power drill set CLPK232A-181 provides the maximum amount of maneuverability and power on a jobsite. This collection has two powerhouses that deliver muscle-to-weight proportion: the DDS181A Compact Tough " inch drill and the 25618 " inch Hex Impact Driver. The compact tough is a 7" inch head-length. The impact driver has a short 5.7" Inch head-length
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING: Our drill set features lightweight and compact tough design with only 3 1/2 lbs, making it a must-have tool for overhead drilling. This professional-grade power and incredibly lightweight drill kit are great for hard-to-reach areas and overhead tasks. Experience integrated LED lights for improved visibility in dark corners and low-light areas for many years. Perfect for a mechanical technician, plumber, DIY projects, HVAC and overall professional use
- TOOL KIT WITH POWER: The power tool drills produce powerful performance, with 600-Inch lbs of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 RPM for high speed and 0-500 RPM for torque). The impact driver is designed for professional driving jobs, supplying 1,500-Inch lbs of torque, 2,800 RPM and 3,200 BPM. Ready for any project in the toughest of conditions
- OUR POWER TOOLS PACKAGE INCLUDES: One (1) DDS181A compact tough " inch drill, one (1) 25618 " inch hex impact driver, one (1) 18-Volt drill charger, two (2) 2.0 Ah slim pack batteries, and one (1) carrying bag. Perfect for mechanical technician, professional use, HVAC install, and contractors
- TOOL SET EASY RETURNS: Bosch manufactures and promotes premium quality power tools and products for wood working projects, trim carpentry, fine wood worker, carpenters, men, women, and adults. We are a global, provider that delivers the best in quality, function, style while providing excellent customer service. We stand by our products and we'll refund the purchase within 30-days on quality-related issues along with our 1-year warranty
Bosch IDH182B Bare-Tool Brushless Socket- Ready Impact Driver
The IDH182 impact driver features the socket ready all-in-one tool holder, which combines a 1/4-inch hex and 1/2-inch drive into one for ultimate versatility to complete a wider range of applications. The socket ready all-in-one tool holder eliminates the need for users to own an impact driver and impact wrench and also eliminates the need for fragile socket adapters. The IDH182 integrates the Bosch Performance Control System, which allows users to adjust tool speed and torque with a push of a button to match the tool's performance to the application at hand. Equipped with Bosch's EC Brushless motor, this tool provides 2X the motor life, increased performance and improved runtime. The Bosch built hammer and anvil system delivers maximum impact endurance and increased tool performance in wood and metal fastening applications. This tool provides electricians, plumbers, carpenters, HVAC professionals and other pro users with an unmatched solution to get the job done efficiently and effectively. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Socket-ready chuck- all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench with a 1/4-inch quick-change hex and 1/2-inch square drive chuck for sockets
- Brushless motor- up to 2 times motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Performance Control System- select between 3 speed and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
- Highest torque in its class - highest torque output in its class at 1650 In/lbs
- Superior ergonomics- smallest grip diameter for best in class ergonomics
Bosch ITPH2215 15 Pc. Impact Tough 2 In. Phillips #2 Power Bits
Bosch impact tough impact driver bits have been upgraded to deliver 10x life over standard impact bits. With an xtended torsion zone, precision engineering and heat-treated manufacturing process, these bits deliver tough torque and power for longer and with less cam out. These impact tough bits are an impact-rated line of screw driving bits, double-ended bits, nut setters, sockets and bit holders that have been enhanced to handle a new generation of higher torque impact drivers. These bits also come with high-visibility sleeves for greater user convenience.
- 10x life over standard impact bits
- Xtended torsion zone helps to absorb high-torque of new impact drivers
- Precision-engineered tips for a tighter fit and less CAM out
- Heat-treated manufacturing for stronger bit
- High-visibility sleeve with laser-etched markings for user convenience
VonHaus 8.5 Amp 1/2-inch Electric Impact Wrench Set with Hog Ring Anvil and Carry Case - 260ft-lbs Torque
VonHaus 8.5A Impact Wrench This VonHaus 8.5A Impact Wrench makes lightwork of loosening and tightening nuts and bolts - including lug/wheel nuts and sockets. Particularly useful when it comes to vehicle maintenance and tyre changes, it'll prove invaluable when you need a high amount of torque - with minimal exertion. With four socket sizes included, this set is designed to fit a selection of the most common sockets. All the components and the impact wrench fit neatly within the strong carry case - perfect for safe transportation and storage. Hog Ring Anvil Installing a socket is made easy thanks to the clever " hog ring anvil, which holds the socket on in any position - ideal if you're working in confined or awkward spaces. Helpful instructions on the correct operation for installing a socket are included in the manual. Planetary Gear System The internal planetary gears offers precise motion control as well as lightweight construction, 260FT/LBS torque output and gives the tool its compact design. For total control, the impact wrench features a dual-bearing armature system, reducing vibrations - and user fatigue over prolonged periods of use. Ergonomically designed, the soft grip handle offers a comfortable grip.
- USE WITH EASE: Remove and reinstall lug nuts, sockets, nuts & bolts with powerful VonHaus 8.5 Amp Impact Wrench
- HIGH TORQUE: 260FT/LBS max. torque is delivered through Planetary Gear System - making the unit compact and lightweight with a strong output - no need for an air compressor
- HOG RING ANVIL: 1/2" strong Hog Ring Anvil for reliable socket retention with rocker switch for ultimate control
- TOTAL CONTROL: Dual-bearing armature system reduces vibration for improved balance
- SOCKETS INCLUDED: Comes with 4 sockets - 11/16", 3/4", 13/16" & 7/8" and a hard-wearing carry case for easy storage and transportation
Makita XDT12Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Quick-Shift Mode 4-Speed Impact Driver, Tool Only,
Makita has a legacy of innovation in the cordless impact driver Category, and the XDT12Z sets new standards. The XDT12Z has more torque and more speed than previous models, yet it has more features and the most compact size in the 18 volt Category. For contractors, the XDT12Z is a total fastening solution (18V LXT batteries and charger sold separately). the XDT12Z offers users four speed settings, as well as Makitas exclusive Quick-Shift mode for increased fastening control. Precision fastening applications often require the user to stop or slow down the impact driver just prior to driving the screw into place to ensure there is no damage to the fastener or work piece. Quick-shift mode is an automatic electronic controller that downshifts to reduce rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place. It is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. In addition, the XDT12Z features assist mode, which helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins. It is ideal for driving longer fasteners. The Makita-built BL Brushless motor delivers a full 1,550 in.Lbs. Of max torque in the 4th speed setting. The 4-speed power selection switch provides the user with precise fastening control for a range of applications, from cabinet screws to lag bolts. It weighs only 3.3 lbs. With the 4.0Ah battery, and with a length of only 4-5/8" it is the most compact in its Category.
- Quick-Shift mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place
- BL Brushless motor delivers 3,600 max RPM and 1,550 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- 4-Speed power selection switch (0-1,100/ 0-2,100/ 0-3,200/ 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100/ 0-2,600/ 0-3,600/ 0-3,800 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Assist mode (a-mode) feature helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins
- Tightening mode (t-mode) for faster tightening of Self-Drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
Bosch HDH181XB Bare-Tool 18V Brute Tough 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver with Active Response Technology
Reduce the risk of injury from bind-up situations with Bosch Active Response Technology featured in the new the Bosch HDH181X 18-Volt Brute-Tough 1/2-inch Lithium-Ion hammer drill/driver. The innovative on-board acceleration sensors automatically shut the tool down when a potentially dangerous torque reaction occurs. The Bosch engineered 4-pole motor provides 752 In./lbs of torque, making it powerful and efficient for drilling a broad range of high torque bits such as spades and augers. As with all Bosch best built cordless tools, advanced electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime. A built-in LED light illuminates the workspace for optimal visibility. All-metal Bosch gears and Durashieldtool housing hold up in even the toughest jobsite conditions, including withstanding multiple 12-foot drops onto solid concrete. The HDH181X is compatible with all Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers for maximum versatility. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Active Response Technology - superior control in bind-up situations
- Heavy duty construction - built tough with Bosch exclusive Durashield housing and all metal gearbox to withstand rugged jobsite conditions
- Maximum power - 750 In. lbs. of torque powered by a 4-pole motor
- Advanced electronics - individually customized electronics protect the motor and battery increasing tool and battery life
- Flexible power system - compatible with all Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries
Bosch CLPK224-181 18-volt Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit with 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver, Impact Driver, 2 Batteries, Charger and Contractor Bag
The new Bosch CLPK224-181 18-Volt combo kit includes two of the industries most innovative power tools with HDH181X Brute Tough Hammer Drill/Driver and IDH182 Socket Ready Impact Driver. Reduce the risk of injury from kickback or bind-up situations with Bosch Active Response Technology featured in the new the Bosch HDH181X 18-Volt Brute-Tough 1/2-Inch Lithium-ion Hammer Drill/Driver. The innovative on-board acceleration sensors automatically shut the tool down when a potentially dangerous torque reaction occurs. The Bosch engineered 4-pole motor provides 752 in/lbs of torque, making it powerful and efficient for drilling a broad range of high torque bits such as spades and augers. As with all Bosch Best Built Cordless tools, advanced electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime. A built-in LED light illuminates the workspace for optimal visibility. All-metal Bosch gears and Durashield Tool Housing hold up in even the toughest jobsite conditions. The kit also includes the IDH182 Socket Ready Impact Driver featuring the socket ready all-in-one tool holder, which combines a 1/4-Inch hex and 1/2-Inch drive into one for ultimate versatility to complete a wider range of applications. The socket ready all-in-one tool holder eliminates the need for users to own an impact driver and impact wrench and also eliminates the need for fragile socket adapters. The IDH182 integrates the Bosch Performance Control System, which allows users to adjust tool speed and torque with a push of a button to match the tool's performance to the application at hand. Equipped with Bosch's EC brushless motor, this tool provides 2X the motor life, increased performance and improved runtime. The CLPK224-181 18-Volt combo kit includes (1) HDH181X 18-Volt Brute Tough 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver, (1) IDH182 18-Volt Brushless Socket Ready Impact Driver, (2) 18-Volt 4.0Ah Batteries, (1) Charger and (1) Contractor Bag
- Active response technology on the HDH181X gives superior control in bind-up situations
- The HDH181X is built tough with borsch exclusive Durashield housing and all metal gearbox to withstand rugged jobsite conditions
- IDH182 is an all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench with a 1/4-Inch quick-change hex and 1/2-Inch square drive chuck for sockets
- The IDH182 has up to 2 times motor life which gives superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Select between 3 speed and torque settings on the IDH182 to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
Bosch 9-Piece Impact Tough Titanium Drill Bit Set, TI9IM
Bosch impact tough titanium drill bits provide 2X life over standard impact drill bits. Designed for use in the higher torque impact drill/drivers, they have an upgraded tip design for no-skate starts and a titanium cooling shield thanks to the titanium nitrate coating. The coating provides less friction and thus less generated heat. The bits have impact-rated shanks. Electricians, Plumbers and HVAC Pros will appreciate the tough construction of the bit, rated for heavy-gauge carbon steels, as well as light gauge metal and hardwood applications.
- IMPACT RATED: Featuring the Bosch Impact Tough bit design so the screwdriving bits are impact rated and provide 2X longer bit life than standard impact drill bits
- ACCURACY: These impact bits feature engineered no-skate tips for more accurate starts
- VERSATILE: The Bosch TI9IM drill bit set is designed for heavy-gauge, light gauge metal and hardwood applications, and high-carbon steel
- PRECISION: The impact bits provide effective material removal thanks to the long flute design
- PROTECTED: With titanium coating shield, The TI9IM drill bit set offers less friction than standard impact bits
- Darkening curtains
- Fiber mascara ulta
- Memorial day images
- Blue eyeshadow
- Remy hair extensions clip in
- Solar spot lights
- Remote control car for toddlers