Yaesu FT-60R Dual Band Handheld 5W VHF / UHF Amateur Radio Transceiver
Yaesu Dual Band Amateur Ham radio transceiver.
Transmits the Two Meter & 70cm bands (144-148Mhz/430-450Mhz), & receives 108-520Mhz & 700-999Mhz (less cellular).
Features 1,000 Alphanumeric memories, WX alert, PL/dpl, ARTS system, scan modes & more.
Compatible with following Optional available Accessories - MH-37A4B, MH-34B4B, E-DC-5B, EDC-6, CT-44, FBA-25A.
- Dual Band VHF/UHF 2 Meter & 70cm Amateur Radio.
- CTCSS/DCS (PL & DPL), DTMF, AlphaNumeric Display, Lighted Keypad, Scan modes.
- Receives 108-520Mhz and 700-999.99Mhz (less cell), Transmits 144-148Mhz & 430-470Mhz, Locking mode prevents accidental changes of frequency.
- One Thousand memory Channels, NOAA Weather Alert, Receives Emergency channels in 800-900Mhz, RF Power Output: 5W (High) / 2W (Middle) / 5W (Low)
- Includes 1400mA Battery, Charger, antenna & belt clip.
Yaesu FTA750L Handheld VHF Transceiver / GPS
With its FTA-750L Handheld Transceiver, Yaesu sees the competition and raises the bar into the stratosphere! This compact, handheld transceiver brings to market a full-spectrum aviation COM/NAV radio with NOAA weather channels & weather alerts, VOR navigation, ILS/glideslope navigation, and even a 66-channel GPS WAAS receiver.Equally impressive is the units 1.7" x 1.7" full-dot matrix display (160 x 160 dots), waypoint navigation, and GPS logging features. The backlit keypad provides easy view ability in virtually any lighting condition, and the unit can store up to 200 memory channels with 15 alphanumeric characters. The entire unit has an IPX5 water protection rating, and the long-lasting Lithium-ion battery cranks out an impressive 800 mW of clear audio. A state-of-the-art, all-in-one communication/navigation system that fits in the palm of your hand.
- COM/NAV, VOR, ILS, and GPS-capable handheld aviation transceiver
Yaesu FTA550L Handheld VHF Transceiver w/Li-Ion Battery
Taking the backlit transceiver screen to a whole new level, Yaesu's FTA-550L features an impressive 1.7" x 1.7" full dot matric LCD display with a user-friendly, icon-driven menu system. The backlight's brightness is fully adjustable to accommodate virtually any lighting condition, and the entire unit boasts an IPX5 water protection rating for reliable operation in all environments.Also impressive is the -550L's VOR navigation capabilities. When the unit picks up a VOR signal, the display automatically goes to the NAV screen and displays a CDI for the signal. The transceiver also supports ILS localizer navigation, and receives both NOAA weather channels and alerts. Additionally, the transceiver can store up to 200 memory channels with 15 alphanumeric character designations. A compact, lightweight, incredibly versatile unit for all your aviation communication needs.
- Aviation band COM/NAV transceiver with VOR and ILS
Tri-Band Yaesu VX-6R Submersible Amateur Ham Radio Transceiver (144/222/440)
Yaesu VX-6R Triband Amateur Radio Transceiver.
144/222/440 xmit (2 meter, 1.25 meter & 70cm), plus 0.5-999Mhz receive range too (AM/FMN/FMW, less cellular).
Built-in PL & DPL, Alphanumeric.
Can receive AM/FM broadcast radio, Shortwave, CB, Police, Weather, Aircraft & marine bands.
Includes Antenna, HiCap 1500Ma Batt & charger.
Waterproof & submersible (rated 3ft for 30 mins).
Has a security password feature, built-in morse code trainer, black magnesium case.
For Optional Programming Software & USB cable search B004H5Q8IM .
This unit is also compatible w/the following OPTIONAL Yaesu Speakermikes, chargers & accessories - CD-15A, VC-27, MH-73A4B, VC-24, SDD-13, E-DC-6, CT-91, ADMS-vx6, csc-91, FBA-23 (all sold seperate).
- AM/FM BCB, Wideband Receive 504 kHz-998.9 MHz (less cellular)
- Black magnesium case, 900 memories, severe weather alert and multicolor transmit/receive LED.
- CTCSS/DCS, EAI Emergency Automatic ID
- 900 Alphanumeric Memory Channels, ARTS-Automatic In-Range Transponder
- Backlit Keypad & LCD, Internet Key for Access to WIRESTM
Yaesu Original FT-2DR 144/430 Dual Band Digital/Analog C4FM/FM Handheld Amateur Transceiver
Great for 2M/440 VHF & UHF Amateur Bands!
Features C4FM FDMA Digital Capability with Auto Mode Select, Built in GPS with Recording/logging functions, Hi Res TouchScreen Display, Wide Receive including HF & more!
Includes LiOn Battery And Charger. Compatible with The following Yaesu Optional accessories:
Mh-85A11U Camera Mic, CD-41, CT-44, MH-34B4B,FBA-39, SSM-63A Headset,B012E5UIQ4 PC Programming Software & Cable Set .
- System Fusion Compatible. C4FM Digital V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Conventional FM. FM friendly digital operation with AMS (Automatic Mode Select)
- Easy Operation with 43 x 43 mm Large Touch Panel Display. 700 mW Loud and Clear Voice Technology. Snapshot Image Data Display with LCD display
- Built-in High Sensitivity 66ch GPS with antenna. Smart Navigation. Snapshot Function and Transmitting Image Data
- Digital Group Monitor. 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS Function. V/V, U/U, V/U Dual Watch and C4FM Digital/C4FM Digital Dual Monitor
- Wide Band Receive Capability 0.5 - 999MHz (A Band),180-580MHz (B Band). AF DUAL Monitor. Equipped with microSD Card Slot. GPS Logger records, Cellular band blocked
Yaesu FT-4XR Dual Band HandHeld VHF UHF Transceiver!
Rugged Yaesu FT-4XR 2 meter/ 440 MHz Dualband VHF/UHF Radio.
Ttransmits Amateur 2M & 70cm, Plus receive coverage from 65-108 WFM Broadcast Radio band, 136-174, and 400-480 MHz.
Compact and lightweight, Approx. size of 2.1 x 3.51 x 1.21 inches, not including knobs or antenna.
Three select-able output power levels of 5W, 2.5W or 0.5W
1 Watt of full Speaker receive audio.
Supplied with 1750mAh Li-ion battery pack and 3.5-hour rapid charger is included. Optional SSM-16B Speakermike and Optional VOX SSM-512B earpiece mic available seperate.
Also includes Severe Weather" Alert, PC Programming with optional cable / sofware, Cloning with optional cable, Direct Keypad Entry, Automatic Range Transponder System (ARTS), CTCSS/DCS Operation, Busy Channel Lockout (BLCO), Automatic Power Off , Transmitter Time Out Timer (TOT) & more! Real USA based Yaesu Warranty and Parts Dept available too!
- 5 Watt Dualband Amateur Ham Handheld Transceiver!
- Select-able output power levels of 5W, 2.5W or 0.5W!
- Battery & Charger Included!
Yaesu FTA550 Handheld VHF Transceiver
'Portable Two Way Radio, Band Type VHF, Output Watts 5, Number of Channels 200, 108 to 136.975 MHz Frequency, Display Type LCD, License Required No, FCC Narrow Band Compliant No, Length 1-3/10 In., Width 2-2/5 In., Height 5-1/5 In., X5 IP Rating, Navigation Aids VOR/ILS, Outdoor Range (Miles) 5, Channel Scan Yes, Color Black, Pro-X Series'
- Price For: Each
Yaesu Original FT-65 FT-65R 144/440 Dual-Band Rugged & Compact Handheld Transceiver, 5W - 3 Year Warranty
The FT-65R transceivers are very compact and light, yet ruggedly constructed. Three selectable output power settings - 5W/ 2.5W and 0.5W - allowing each user to choose the power they want for their operating needs. The Big Front Speaker provides a full 1 Watt of powerful very crisp and clear audio output in keeping with YAESU uncompromising pursuit of audio quality. The supplied 1950mAh Li-ion battery pack is capable of over nine (9) hours operation while an optional higher capacity 2500mAh Li-ion battery pack provides over 11.5 hours of expanded operating time for those needing even more operating time between recharges. A 2.5-hour Rapid Charger is included as a supplied accessory that fulfills the needs of must operators who want to have their transceivers ready for use at all times. Our newly designed large white LED displays for the FT-65R transceivers are vibrant and highly visible. Four (4) Quick Recall Keys (QRK) are individually user-programmable to store and recall favorite frequency settings and to be used as short-cut keys to Set Mode menu items. VOX operation is available with the attractively priced optional Earpiece Microphone - SSM-512B. Other useful included standard features are: versatile scanning capabilities such as Programmable VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, and Weather Alert Scan, WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert, PC Programming, Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning, FM Broadcast Receiver, Automatic Range Transponder System (ARTS), CTCSS/ DCS Operation, Busy Channel Lockout (BLCO), Automatic Power Off feature, and Transmitter Time Out Timer (TOT). All the features of the new FT-65R transceivers meet commercial grade specifications and certain to provide the high performance demanded by Amateur Radio operators around the world.
- VHF/UHF Commercial Grade Dual Band Handheld Transceiver - Compact Design, Measuring W 2.1" x H 4.1" x D 1.2" (52.5 x 104.5 x 31 mm) - Rugged Construction; Meets IP54 Rating (Dust/Water protection) , MIL-810-C,D and E - One Watt Powerful Audio Output and Clear Audio from the Big Front Speaker - 5 Watts of Reliable RF Power within a Compact body
- Three Selectable TX Power settings (5 W (High)/2.5 W (Middle)/0.5 W (Low)) - Over 9 hours Operating time with Supplied 1,950 mAh Li-Ion Battery pack *1 - Optional High-capacity 2,500 mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack (SBR-26LI) provides over 11.5 hours of Extended Operating Time *1 - 3.5-Hour Rapid Charger (SBH-22) Included (Using SBR-25LI) - QRK (Quick Recall Key) : Four User Programmable Keys for Quick Access to Favorite Functions
- Large White LED Flashlight, Alarm and Quick Home Channel Access for Emergency Signaling - Versatile Scanning Capabilities : Programmed VFO Scan, Memory Scan, Priority Channel Scan, Weather Alert Scan - WX Channels with "Severe Weather" Alert (US Version) - VOX Operation with Optional VOX Earpiece Microphone (SSM-512B) - PC Programmable with Optional Programming Cable (SCU-35)
- Transceiver-to-Transceiver Cloning with Optional Cloning Cable (SCU-36) - FM Broadcast Receiver Equipped - ARTS (Automatic Range Transponder System) - DTMF Operation - CTCSS/DCS Operation
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO) - Battery Saver Function - Automatic Power-Off (APO) Feature - Transmitter Time-Out-Timer (TOT) *1 (Tx) 6 sec. : (Rx)6sec. : (Standby) 48 sec Duty Cycle
Yaesu FT-270R Submersible 5 Watt Amateur Radio 2 Meter VHF Transceiver
Yaesu FT-270R VHF Amateur 2 meter radio.
200 AlphaNumeric channels, 5W output, ctcss/dcs.
Receives 136-174Mhz, transmits 144-148Mhz.
Available Optional accessories (sold seperate), include: MH-57A4B, VC-27 & MH-73A4B speakermikes, CT-91, edc-5B, EDC-6, FBA-25A, Desktop quick charger.
- Heavy Duty Amateur Ham Radio Submersible Waterproof Handheld Transceiver!
- Transmits 144-148Mhz VHF Amateur band, receives 136-174Mhz.
- 200ch AlphaNumeric memories, ctcss/dcs (PL & DPL), Scanning modes, Backlit Keypad.
- Alo Features split tone capability, 5 Watt selectable output, W.I.R.E.S system, & more.
- Includes 1400mA battery, overnite charger, belt clip & sma Antenna.
BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full Kit with Large Battery
The Most Powerful One Yet: BaoFeng BF-F8HP (High Power).
The BF-F8HP is the most powerful BaoFeng capable of transmitting 8 watts! A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
The BF-F8HP is the third and final generation of the UV-5R. Some new features found in the BF-F8HP are the three selectable power levels (Low - 1w, Med - 4/5w, High-7/8w); the BF-F8HP has a better high-gain antenna (7") that was not available in earlier models; the BF-F8HP also brings back the customizable tri-color display that was not found in second generation UV-5Rs. The BF-F8HP also comes with a Full IN-DEPTH 76 Page User Manual that will help you get aquatinted with all the New Features!
Much like its little brothers (the BF-F8 and the UV-5R) the BF-F8HP maintains full cross accessory compatibility with all previous UV-5R accessories.
Model: New BAOFENG BF-F8HP
Battery: 2000mAh, 7.4v, Li-ion
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only) 136-174MHz and 400-520MHz (TX/RX)
Antenna: High Gain Dual Band Antenna 7" Antenna
Mode of operation: Simple or semi-duplex
Transmitter Output power: 8W/5W / 1W (Max 8W)
Modulation Mode: 16k F3E / 11k F3E
Maximum deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / <2.5kHz(Narrow) CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5/-0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.3/-0.1kHz(Narrow)
7.4V 2000mahvLi-ion Battery Pack
***NEW IN-Depth Manual
Desktop Charger (110V)
Programming Tips and Help Provided at Miklor.com
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30 Larger Battery, V-85 High Gain Antenna (Twice the Antenna Performance), USA Support In-depth User Guide Included
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and UV-5X3.
- A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized USA BaoFeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- My best girlfriends
- Multi port usb hub
- Leather sectional couch
- Positivity books
- Boxing gloves to buy
- Booster chair
- Baby heart monitor