Can Bob Continue On
kate spade new york "Kate Spade Pendants" "J" Pendant Necklace, 18"
A fine gold-tone chain suspends a disc pendant with a letter engraving detail. Adjustable length and lobster-claw clasp.
- Gold-tone "alphabet" pendant necklace with "one in a million" message on opposite side
- Cable chain with lobster-claw clasp
New York Puzzle Company - New Yorker Seaside Café - 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Seaside Café - New Yorker Cover by Artist Arthur Getz, originally published on March 22nd, 1938. The covers of The New Yorker have entertained and enlightened the magazine's readers for nearly a century. With unmatched visual sophistication and wit, they let no subject escape their scrutiny. A roster of extraordinary artists continues to create indelible images that are infinitely varied in style and tone, whether whimsical, provocative, serene, or lough-out-loud funny. From the iconic Eustace Tilley to spot-on images of contemporary life, The New Yorker's covers are always the talk of the town.
Seaside Cafe - New Yorker Cover by Artist Arthur Getz, originally published on March 22nd, 1958
500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Finished Puzzle Size: 24''x18''
Made in the USA
Recommended Age: 13 Years
- Seaside Cafe - New Yorker Cover by Artist Arthur Getz, originally published on March 22nd, 1958
- 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
- Finished Puzzle Size: 24''x18''
- Made in the USA
- Recommended Age: 13 Years
Lobster & Beer Lovers Sailing in New York Experience Gift Card NYC - GO DREAM - Sent in a Gift Package
Feel like royalty as you sail off into the NYC harbor and feast on a dinner fit for a king or queen. With this experience you'll cruise around Manhattan for 2 hours, enjoying the views the city has to offer. Eating, drinking, and sailing - what more could a person want? This top rated cruise line offers Luke's Lobsters rolls along with a selection of beers, all for your gift receiver to enjoy. Treat your gift receiver to something special after a long work week. Think of it as a way to change up their weekend plans. Coworkers are sure to be jealous when told about this cruise. Greet summer head-on with this incredible oceanic adventure! INCLUDES: Sail Experience, Unlimited Specialty Beers, 2 Maine-style lobster rolls,chips, pickles, coleslaw, potato salad TIME: 7pm 1st & 3rd Tuesday from June 5th to October 2nd(6:30pm Sept 4th) PLACE: The Clipper City Tall Ship departs from the South end of Battery Park in Lower Manhattan, New York IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Passengers must comfortably and prepare appropriately. The ship sails rain or shine! Alcoholic Beverages will be served only for Adults 21 & Up At GO DREAM, our mission is to make people EXPERIENCE life and to change the way people gift. Instead of getting the same boring gifts you always get and receive, you can gift an experience with us. We live and breathe for experiences. GO DREAM brings together a wide range of experience gift cards to give you inspiration and spice up your life. Discover more than 150 experience gift cards on Amazon!
- Sail around the city of lights as you enjoy lobster and beers! Beers are unlimited, so feel free to drink without a care!
- This is, hands down, the best way to start a night in the Big City! Greet summer head-on with this incredible oceanic adventure!
- This experience includes a sail experience of 2 hours for one person, unlimited specialty beers, 2 Maine-style lobster rolls, chips, pickles, coleslaw, and potato salad.
- Bring your friends with you, get them a gift card as well! Experiences are always better when shared!
- Shipped to you in a beautiful GO DREAM Gift Package. No expiration date and free exchanges. If you have any question or need more information, do not hesitate to contact GO DREAM customer service. Packaging and delivery are included in the price!
16 x 24 Gallery Wrapped Framed Art Canvas Print of Shrimp in Lobster Sauce, Menges, Livingston Manor, New York 1978 Roadside Americana Ready to Hang 49a
16 x 24 Gallery Wrapped Framed Art Canvas Print of Shrimp in lobster sauce, Menges, Livingston Manor, New York 1978 Roadside Americana Ready to Hang 49a
- Ready to Hang Professionally Printed Fine Art Canvas Gallery Wrapped Photo. Note the black frame around the image will be removed when printing.
- Printed on demand and professionally hand wrapped canvas using commercial printing equipment.
- Ready to hang print - Shipped in a rigid mailing box to prevent damage in shipping.
- Professionally Printed on Demand.
- Professionally Printed Giclee Quality Meaning 300 DPI or greater and lifetime ink produced on Commercial Equipment. Printed from files obtained from the NOAA or the Library of Congress.
A Speck in the Sea: A Story of Survival and Rescue
I am floating in the middle of the night, and nobody in the world even knows I am missing. Nobody is looking for me. You can't get more alone than that. You can't be more lost.
I've got too many people who love me. There's no way I'm dying like this.
In the dead of night on July 24, 2013, John Aldridge was thrown off the back of the Anna Mary while his fishing partner, Anthony Sosinski, slept below. As desperate hours ticked by, Sosinski, the families, the local fishing community, and the U.S. Coast Guard in three states mobilized in an unprecedented search effort that culminated in a rare and exhilarating success.
A tale of survival, perseverance, and community, A Speck in the Sea tells of one man's struggle to survive as friends and strangers work to bring him home. Aldridge's wrenching first-person account intertwines with the narrative of the massive, constantly evolving rescue operation designed to save him.
New York City in Space (Standing Stone Mix)
Chefs: Scott Chen, Susan Spicer and Larry Forgione
Lobster Bait Lake Huntington, New York, Postcard
With over 2 million postcards of all categories, we have one of the largest postcard offerings in the world.
We continue to add new cards every day, but if your requested town or city does is not shown, please use the "contact seller" link to make a direct request.
All cards are priced according to view, location and quality condition.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
We base our grading on the condition of corners and edges of the Postcards.
Grade 1 - Mint Condition
These postcards have perfect or nearly perfect corners and edges. Postcards of this grade may be postal used or unused and may have writing on front and/or back. There may be light yellowing from age or from being in an album.
Grade 2 - Near Mint Condition
Postcards of this grade have light corner and/or edge wear. These postcards are still in nice condition. They may have writing on front and/or back. There may also be light yellowing from age.
Grade 3 - Excellent Condition
Average condition postcards have more corner and/or edge wear than Grade 2. Corners may have a lot of wear or roundness from wear. These cards may also have a lot of yellowing from age or from being in an album. Very tips of cards may have slight indentations from wear. There are no creases in the card at this grade.
Grade 4 - Average Condition
These postcards have a light crease or creases. Some may have light corner wear and / or yellowing from age or from being in an album.
Grade 5 - Poor Condition
These postcards have faults such as a missing corner, heavy corner and / or heavy edge wear or a tear. There may be many creases in cards.
- Lobster Bait
- Lake Huntington, NY
- Postal Used Year: Unused
- Grade: 2
- Regular Size - approximately 3 1/2 inch x 5 1/2 inch or 9 CM x 14 CM
Pro Specialties Group NFL New York Jets Wristlet Lanyard, Green, One Size
This sporty and convenient wristlet lanyard holds keys, ticketholders and other important items, right at your fingertips! The lanyard is made of a durable nylon and has a metal lobster clasp. The lanyard is 9" long and 1" wide.
- Officially licensed NFL product
- Ideal for holding keys, ID's, badges or tickets
- 9"x1" in size
- Supplement for anxiety and stress
- Place to buy bodysuits
- Buy oscillating fan
- Mobile gaming console
- What is the best lighted makeup mirror
- Of nyc cruise
- Wrinkle cream for men