Holiday Joy - 4 Metal Brick Clip Fastener Hooks - Holds Up to 25 Pounds - Fits Brick 2-1/8" to 2-1/2" in Height - Made in USA (4 Pack)
WHAT FINISHES DOES THE BRICK CLIP FASTENER COME IN?
The Brick Clip Fastener comes in an Antique Brass finish. On most applications you will never see the Brick Clip Fastener because it will be behind the object.
IS THE BRICK CLIP FASTENER REUSABLE?
One of the great advantages of the Brick Clip Fastener is that it can be used in different locations and clipped on and off as many times as the user would like. Some craft items are very seasonal. You might only hang a wreath once a year on your fireplace or outside on your brick wall. Simply remove the clip and apply it elsewhere.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY MORTAR IS FLUSH WITH THE BRICK?
You need to have at least 1/8? of the brick showing to allow the Brick Clip Fastener to clip on the brick. This is referred to as having a recessed mortar joint. If your mortar is flush or even with the brick our product has nothing to grab around. Several enterprising users have said that they chip a little mortar off the top and bottom of the brick so that the Brick Clip Fastener can be used. This method is much less noticeable than a big nail hole or a hole drilled for an anchor.
WHY ARE THERE TWO VERTICAL HOOKS ON THE FRONT OF EACH FASTENER?
Sometime you may want to move a painting or craft item up or down by a small amount. By having these two hooks, one can raise or lower the object without shortening the wire behind the picture or repositioning the hanging hardward etc. Professional installers have also used the holes behind the hooks to thread wire or cable ties to attach to Christmas lighting or wreaths.
- WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE: 4 Brick Clip Fasteners. No Holes to drill. Use to hang wreaths, lights, stockings, decorations and more.
- WHY USE BRICK CLIP FASTENER: With the Brick Clip Fastener; you simply clip it on the brick and hang your object. There is no damage to the brick or mortar. If you need to reposition your object you simply remove the Brick Clip Fastener and clip it on a different position.
- WHAT SIZE BRICK: The most common brick used in homes measures 2 1/8 to 2 1/2 in height. This is the STANDARD SIZE. The STANDARD SIZE Brick Clip Fastener will fit most "standard" brick.
- HOW MUCH WEIGHT: The Brick Clip Fastener is made of strong tempered spring steel. It will hold up to 25 pounds which is much more weight than most picture frames or craft items. For large paintings, multiple Brick Clip Fasteners can be used to help distribute the weight of the object.
- INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: Place the spring edge of the clip at the base of the brick. Brick must stand at least 1/8" from mortar joint for a secure fit. Push the clip upward until the upper teeth of the clip grip the top of the brick. It may be necessary to use a screwdriver. Push the clip securely flush against the brick.
- Facial cleansing device
- Harry potter gifts for kids
- Navigation hud display
- Car suspension
- Wash for acne
- Car freshener scent
- Price on kitchenaid dishwasher