Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench with 6-Inch Extended Anvil, 1 Inch
Powerful and durable, the Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench allows you to install and remove threaded fasteners with ease and efficiency. This pneumatic impact wrench delivers a maximum torque of 1,475 foot-pounds, offering plenty of power for heavy equipment repair, full automotive disassembly, and other heavy-duty applications. Dual handles offer excellent maneuverability and leverage, while a 6-inch extended anvil offers access to hard-to-reach areas. And thanks to a 360-degree swivel inlet that prevents kinked hoses, this pneumatic impact wrench provides a hassle-free and comfortable operator experience.
- Powerful pneumatic impact wrench ideal for heavy-duty applications
- High-efficiency 6-vane motor delivers 1,475 foot-pounds of maximum torque
- 6-inch extended anvil provides reach and accessibility
- Offers exceptional control and leverage with swept-back handle and top-mounted dead handle
- 360-degree swivel inlet helps prevent hose kinks
Ingersoll Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2 Inch
Pressure-Feed lubrication System automatically greases the impact mechanism. Exclusive TwinHammer Plus impact mechanism. Pressure-feed lubrication. Adjustable power regulator. Easy to service two-piece construction. Contoured handle for comfort and control. Tool Type: Pneumatic Impact Wrench Head Type: 1/2quot; Drive Opening Size: 1/4quot; NPT Inlet 3/8quot; Hose Torque Rating: 25 ft-lbs to 350 ft-lbs.
- Classic, reliable design offers proven power, performance, and durability
- Twin-hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds
- Adjustable power regulator provides easy control of torque output
- Ergonomic 2-piece design is easy to operate and maintain
- Arrives fully lubricated and ready for use out of the box
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
Campbell Hausfeld TL140200AV 1/2" Impact Wrench, Air Impact Driver W/550'/Lbs Torque ()
The Campbell Hausfeld 1/2-inch twin hammer impact wrench (TL140200AV) is designed for DIY projects and general-purpose applications such as automotive maintenance and repair. A twin hammer mechanism helps this impact wrench deliver up to 550 ft.-lbs. of torque with reduced vibration. A soft comfort grip helps reduce fatigue. Not intended for assembly line applications or commercial usage. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Pair this impact wrench with the right Campbell Hausfeld air compressor to generate 550 FT/LBS of nut-busting torque so you can rotate your car's tires, change a lawnmower blade, or repair your brakes.
- 3-Speed power regulator makes it easy to select the speed you need to get the perfect tension on your lug nuts every time.
- The sturdy composite design creates a long-lasting durable tool so you can complete job after job with confidence.
- This impact wrenches light weight, smooth twin-hammer mechanism, and ergonomic soft grip design work together to reduce vibration and fatigue so you can work longer with less wear on your hands.
- Combine with a Campbell Hausfeld 30 gallon air compressor (VT6271 or VT6358) and air hose (PA117701AV) for best results
- This impact wrench is backed by a 1 Year Limited warranty from Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Experts
Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 Fuel High Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Friction Ring
The 2767-20 M18 FUEL High Torque 1/2 inch Impact Wrench with Friction Ring eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool for those stubborn and rusted bolts by delivering 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque. With 2X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout their day. By providing the industrys most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench at 8.39 inches length, this tool allows for more access in tight spaces. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL with Bolt Removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners. Bolt Removal mode gives the user more control when removing fasteners by slowing to 750rpm once the fastener has been busted loose. This tool offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2 inch friction ring anvil. A premium rubber overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Features a friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- LED light to illuminate the work area
Astro 1828 ONYX 3/8" Nano Impact Wrench 450ft/lb
The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1828 ONYX 3/8" Nano Impact Wrench - 450ft/lb allows for the shortest profile possible when paired with 3/8" impact sockets. This makes it ideal for use in restricted spaces such as engine, transmission, and suspension work. It is constructed with 3 forward and 3 reverse settings, a full length of less than 3-7/8", and is incredibly light weight at 3lbs Specifications: Free Speed: 10,500 R.P.M, Hammer Design: Twin Hammer, Max torque: 450 ft-lb, Working torque: 400 ft-lb, Drive Size: 3/8", Avg. Air Consumption: 5.6 CFM, Noise Level: 85 dB, Overall Length: 3.85", Net Weight: 2.98 lbs, Air Inlet: 1/4", Sug. Air Pressure: 90 Psi, Exhaust System: Handle Exhaust.
- Ideal for use in restricted spaces such as engine, transmission, and suspension work
- 3/8" model allows for the shortest profile possible when paired with 3/8" impact sockets
- 3 forward and 3 reverse settings
- Full length of less than 3-7/8" and incredibly light weight at 3lbs
- Compact yet powerful design at 450ft/lbs
Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2" Composite Impact Wrench
The Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 1/2-Inch high torque impact was introduced less than 3 years ago but has immediately gained a huge following with professional mechanics. This tool is the strongest 1/2 inch impact on the market with over 1200 foot pounds of nut loosening power while weighing only 4.4 lbs. The composite housing with aluminum back cap along with a thermo-plastic rubber injected grip makes the tool super durable and comfortable. The air motor design holds up in dirty conditions better than all other composite competitors. Quiet handle exhaust, Twin hammer mechanism, full teasing ergonomically developed trigger, swivel air inlet, free speed 8,200, working torque: 75-580, max torque: 922 ft lbs, super great value and sure to please even the most demanding operator.
- Lightweight due to composite housing
- Most powerful tool on the market in its class - 922 ft.lbs (1250Nm) of real torque in reverse
- One handed forward / reverse
- Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in the handle with a smooth forward and reverse switch on the back of the tool - allowing for 3 positions in forward Low (180 ft.lbs) Medium (480 ft.lbs) and High (730 ft.lbs)
- Suited for all maintenance applications - light vehicle tire changing, general maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications
Astro 1822 1/2" Nano Impact Wrench
The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 1/2" Nano Impact is the latest in mini lightweight impact development. At only 3.85" long (or about 1/2" longer than a credit card), the twin hammer 1822 Nano Impact is deceivingly powerful, registering a max of 450 ft./lbs. of torque. The 1822 was designed to be extremely light (3.0lbs.) and well balanced when connected to an air line, and operates in 3 forward and reverse speeds. Featuring a twin hammer design for increased reliability, and coming from Astro's robust ONYX line, this impact has more than just the numbers behind it.
- 450 ft./lbs. of max torque
- Extremely short profile, full length of less than 3-7/8"
- Incredibly lightweight at 3.0lbs
- 3 forward and 3 reverse settings
- Innovative twin hammer design
Chicago Pneumatic CP7773 1-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
CPT7773 Features: -1,200 ft/lbs of ultimate torque providing power to loosen the toughest fastener. -Twin Hammer high performance clutch for longer life under tough conditions. -3 Position regulator and directional control - one lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse. Square Drive Size: -1". Max Torque (ft-lb): -1200 - 1499 ft-lb. Anvil Length: -Standard Anvil. Air Comsumption (CFM): -5 - 9.9. Generic Dimensions: -Efficient 6 Vane Motor - power with any 1/2" hose air supply. -Handle exhaust keeps exhaust away from the operatorA wrench with all the power and durability you've come to expect from a CP Impact. Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops. Working torque: 100-950 ft./lbs.; free speed: 6300 rpm, 7.5" long, weighs 12.05 lbs.; average air consumption: 7.5 cfm; air inlet thread: 3/8"; sound dBA: 96.. -1'' Drive Heavy Duty Impact Wrench. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -4.1 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -10 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -11.75 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -13.2 Pounds.
- 1,200 ft/lbs of ultimate torque providing power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch for longer life under tough conditions
- Efficient 6 Vane Motor - power with any 1/2-Inch hose air supply
- 3 Position regulator and directional control - One lever for all controls
- Handle exhaust keeps exhaust away from the operator
Porter-Cable PCE211 7.5 Amp 1/2" Impact Wrench
The Porter-Cable PCE211 7.5 amp 1/2" impact wrench features a 1/2" hog ring anvil for easy socket changes. The 7.5 amp motor allows for heavy duty applications, with 450 ft.lbs of torque for installing and removing heavy fasteners. 2, 200 RPM & 2, 700 BPM provide fast application speeds. This impact wrench also offers a forward/ Revers rocker switch. 120 volts. Backed by a 3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee. Includes: 1) PCE211 impact wrench.
- 7.5 amp motor for heavy duty applications
- 450 ft.lbs of torque
- 2, 200 RPM & 2, 700 BPM for speed
- 1/2" hog ring anvil for easy socket changes
- Forward/ reverse rocker switch
Goplus 1" Air Impact Wrench Gun Heavy Duty Pneumatic Tool Long Shank Commercial Truck Mechanics w/Case
This is our heavy duty long shank air impact Wrench gun which is perfect for general repair work on trucks, tires and heavy duty equipment. Featured a convenient reverse valve, 2 standard impact sockets and a storage case, this air impact Wrench gun is really worth buying. Don't hesitate to bring one home!
Brand New And High Quality
Heavy duty and durable
Easy to operate and maintenance
With black carry case
Free speed: 4200 RPM
Max torque: 1900 Ft-lbs
Air inlet: 1/2" NPT
Square drive: 1" (25.4mm)
Included: 1-1/2"(38mm), 1-5/8"(41mm) sockets
- Heavy Duty And DurableMade of high strength aluminum alloy, special treated anti rust and corrosion finish, makes our are impact wrench gun durable and strong enough to withstand heavy use. Long serving life span, a value maintenance necessity in household garage or repair shop.
- Easy OperateLabor saving air impact design, easy to use with auxiliary handle. Also comes with a 1" Square drive.
- FunctionMax air pressure of 175 PSI. Rated free speed of 4200RPM. Max torque of 1900ft-lbs. 6 levels of speed adjustments, 3 speeds forward and 3 speeds reverse. Perfect for general repair work on trucks, tires and heavy duty equipment. Both domestic and commercial use available.
- Comes With All NecessitiesPackage includes a 1-1/2"(38mm) and a 1-5/8"(41mm) socket. One 1/2" NPT air inlet. An easy operate internal hexagonal wrench. And a Mobil-oil pot.
- A Portable Tool KitBlow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport. Simply put under the seat when not in use.
- Natural lip balms
- Places to register for wedding gifts
- Water sprinkler for lawns
- Disney world attractions for adults
- Mugs for moscow mules
- Types of makeup brushes
- Cordless weed trimmers 2016