JuniorScope Microscope for Kids - 3 Magnification Levels 40x, 100x, 400x - Metal Student Microscope - Portable, Includes Slides, Science Experiments & Accessories
The new Omano JuniorScope is the perfect microscope for your young scientist. This gift will have them put down their phone and perk up their interest in nature. The JuniorScope is a high quality, easy to use microscope built with kids in mind. With the JuniorScope your kids can look at everything from plant cells to water bears. Unlike other children's microscopes, the JuniorScope has precision glass optics, is easy to use and gives a crystal clear image of what's on the slide. To top it off the JuniorScope is two microscopes in one. You get a low power microscope for looking at solid objects like leaves and insects and a high power microscope for looking at transparent objects like living cells and tissues with 40x, 100x and 400x magnification levels. The JuniorScope is solid and well built. Unlike other microscopes on the market that look, feel, and perform like toys the JuniorScope provides a quality design, clear images, and a great experience. Our EZ focus knobs let your kid get the crystal clear image they want. And, the battery powered LED light lets them go wherever the adventure takes them. The JuniorScope comes fully inspected, prepped, batteries installed, and ready to use out of the box. You also get a kit of accessories which includes 5 prepared and 5 blank slides, stains, lens cleaner and more. The Omano JuniorScope is the perfect gift for sparking a lifelong love of science and exploration. Buy it now and start their journey today.
- Kid's Metal Science Microscope - These portable microscopes boast three magnification levels, including 40x, 100x, and 400x, to let you zoom in with clarity.
- Precision, Crystal-Clear Glass Optics - Each field microscope is fitted with premium-grade glass lenses to give children improved visual quality and safety when in use.
- Low & High-Powered Use - This microscope for beginners allows children to work view plants, insects, blood, DNA, germs, and more with adjustable focus knobs.
- Ultimate Kid's Science Kit - Every microscope comes with "The Amazing Microscope Adventures" experiments (18.99 value), petri dish, stains, forceps, dropper, test tube, slides, guides and much more.
- Portable, Battery-Powered Functionality - Great for backyard DIY experiments or classroom events, these kid-friendly microscopes feature LED lighting for easier visual identification.
AmScope 120X-1200X 52-pcs Kids Beginner Microscope STEM Kit with Metal Body Microscope, Plastic Slides, LED Light and Carrying Box (M30-ABS-KT2-W)
The AmScope M30-ABS-KT2-W beginner compound microscope has a monocular viewing head with LED and mirror illumination, a built-in color-filter wheel, a forward-facing rotating turret with 300x, 600x, and 1200x magnification, and a white metal frame. The monocular viewing head has LED and mirror illumination and a built-in color-filter wheel for viewing a variety of specimen types. Coaxial coarse focus eases use for young users and has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism for precise focusing. The plain stage has stage clips that secure the slide or specimen in place during viewing. The white metal frame is durable and stain-resistant. The microscope comes with a 52-piece accessory kit with brine shrimp eggs and hatchery, and a hard-sided plastic carrying case. The LED light is powered by two AA batteries (included).
|Magnification||300x, 600x, 1200x|
|Light source||LED and Incidental|
|Power||AA batteries (2)|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What's in the Box?
- AmScope M30 microscope
- Shrimp hatchery
- Brine shrimp eggs
- Specimen slicer
- Petri dish
- Plastic tweezers
- Plastic scalpel
- Plastic spatula
- Plastic stirring rod
- Graduated cylinder
- Gum media (bottle)
- Sea salt
- (5) Prepared slides
- (7) Blank slides
- (7) Slide covers
- (7) Statistical slide covers
- (7) Slide labels
- (2) Collecting vials
- (2) AA batteries
- Spare LED bulb
- Plastic carrying case
- 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X six magnification beginner microscope
- Durable metal construction frame with stage and clips
- Reflecting mirror for natural illumination; built-in light for direct illumination
- Built-in Rotating color filter wheel; power indicator on rotating turret
- Includes 52-Piece accessory set, ABS case and 2 AA batteries
AmScope Awarded 2017 Best Student Microscope 40X-1000X Dual Light Optical Glass Lens All-Metal Framework Student Microscope Microscope Prepared and Blank Slides
This dual light high power microscope has both incident and transmitted LED light sources that allow for both the viewing of opaque objects lit from above and the viewing of translucent specimens lit from below. Designed for students to learn science for years of continued observations, it has full optical glass elements, metal framework, two eyepieces (10X and 25X), 360 degree rotatable monocular head, and coarse & fine focusing. The microscope offers five magnification settings, 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, and 1000X. The light sources use either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (included). This microscope is perfect for academics in home school for students in elementary to high school.
It comes with two 10-piece slide kits, each with five biological specimens and five blank slides -- great for an introduction to using microscopes. And when it's time to prepare your own slides, there is a pack of 50 blank slide with 100 cover slips, red and blue specimen stains, and a slew of tools. To make things even better, we've included the book "The World of the Microscope" as an introduction to microscopy.
What's in the box?
1 Monocular microscope with 3 objectives and top & bottom lights
1 Widefield 10X eyepiece
1 Widefield 25X eyepiece
1 Dust cover
1 AC power adapter
3 AA batteries
1 User's manual
1 5pc specimen slide kit
1 5pc blank slide kit
1 Bottle of eosin
1 Bottle of methylene blue
1 Set of ID stickers
1 Petri dish
1 Stirring rod
1 Set of lens tissues
1 book: The World of the Microscope
- Optical glass monocular microscope with top & bottom LED lights
- 40X-1000X Five widefield magnifications
- Sturdy metal frame with coaxial coarse & fine focusing
- Single lens condenser with 6-hole disc diaphragm
- A comprehensive bundle of introductory materials and slide-preparation tools
AmScope 1200X 52-pcs Kids Student Beginner Microscope Kit with Slides, LED Light, Storage Box and Book"The World of the Microscope"
The product type is AmScope 1200X 52-pcs Kids Student Beginner Microscope Kit with Slides, LED Light, Storage Box and Book "The World of the Microscope" and this product is made in China.
- Product type: AmScope 1200X 52-pcs Kids Student Beginner Microscope Kit with Slides
- LED Light, Storage Box and Book "The World of the Microscope"
- Made in China
Educational Insights GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope - Featuring Bindi Irwin - for Preschoolers!
Its the only talking microscope for preschoolers! This new, colorful update to the original GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope by Educational Insights introduces preschoolers to even more amazing animals, plants, and household items. There are 5x more images to view and learn about and 20 total prepared slides. Little ones choose from Fact Mode to learn about the items on a slide or Quiz Mode to test their scientific skills. Now with two comfortable eyepieces, theres no need to close one eye to explore. Plus, cleanup is a snap: all slides fit neatly inside for easy, convenient storage. U.S. Patent Number 66,669,484.
- Featuring the voice of Bindi Irwin, Wildlife Warrior from Australia Zoo
- Includes 60 beautiful full-color slide images and over 100 facts and quiz questions about animals, plants, and everyday household items
- Double eyepiece for easy viewing; no need to close one eye
- Built-in image slide storage for easy cleanup
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included); 2 Modes: Fact Mode and Quiz Mode
- Multilingual audio-speaks in English, Spanish, French, and German!
Play22 Microscope for Kids 50 PCS - 120X - 1200X Microscope Slides Specimens - Student Beginner Metal Body Toy Microscope Kit in A Carrying Box - Educational Science Lab Toy Best Gift Original
Educational Microscope And Scientific Kit Set Includes These Fun Items
Slides 5 Prepared Plastic Slides and 7 Blank Prepared Plastic Slides
Slide Covers (7 Slide Labels and 7 Slide Covers)
7 Cover Glasses Slips
Brine Shrimp Egg
Gum Media Dye
Tweezers 12/13 Specimen Vials
Spare Light Bulb
Great Gift for Birthday and Holidays for Boys & Girls - Original By Play22USA
- Educational Microscope And Scientific Kit Set Includes These Fun Items - Microscope - Slides 5 Prepared Plastic Slides and 7 Blank Prepared Plastic Slides - Slide Covers (7 Slide Labels and 7 Slide Covers) - 7 Cover Glasses Slips - Brine Shrimp Egg - Gum Media Dye - Eosin Dye - Sea Salt - Shrimp Hatchery - Micro Slicer - Petri Dish - Tweezers 12/13 Specimen Vials - Test Tube - Stir Bar - Dissection needle - Scalpel - Spare Light Bulb
- Best Microscope For Kids, Built-in Rotating Color Filter Wheel 300X 600X 1200X Magnification - LED Lighting and Mirror Illumination, 3 AA Batteries Required (Batteries Not Included) Anti-Slip Rubber Bottom and Durable Metal Construction Frame With Stage And Clips - And With Hard-Shell Case For Easy Storage And Carrying - And Easy Instruction Guide
- Children's Microscope Shrimp Hatchery Grow Your Own Shrimp And Watch Its Development - Specimen Slicer Make Your Own Sild With Everyday Items Around You - Prepared And Blank Slides Tools So You Can Start Playing Away - Science Microscope 3-Level Magnification Beginner Microscope - Durable Metal Construction Frame - Built-in LED Light For Direct Illumination - Reflecting Mirror For Natural Illumination - Built-in Rotating Color Filter Wheel - Sample Slides Specimen Vials And Tools Included
- Student Microscope By Play22 Meets All USA Safety Requirements - Dimensionless 15.7" Length x 4.7" Width x 14.4" Height - Great Gift for Birthday and Holidays for Boys & Girls
Educational Insights Geosafari Jr. My First Microscope Stem Toy for Preschoolers
Geosafari Jr. My first microscope allows preschoolers to see magnified hidden worlds with ease! This fully functional microscope is the perfect introduction to a real science tool and stem learning. My first microscope has a range of magnification (2.5X8x) designed for toddlers and preschoolers. Magnified views can be challenging for little ones to understand, so by starting with the 2.5x view (with the focusing knob turned as far away from your child as it will go), Your preschooler can Orient herself to the item she's viewing, and as she turns the focusing knob towards herself, she can gradually pull away to an 8x view. The wide field of view of these lower magnifications is critical to little ones understanding. My first microscope also features two extra-large eyepieces (no need to close one Eye!) and a Chunky, kid-sized focusing knob. A bright LED with easy push-button action lights up details for even more discoveries. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Introductory science tool: even preschoolers can see a magnified hidden world with ease, thanks to 2 extra-large eye-pieces and a Chunky, kid-sized focusing knob!
- Magnify up to 8x! Examine everything from a rock to a piece of pizza in magnified 3-D with this fully functional Dissecting microscope! Includes binoculars with 30 mm glass lenses and easy-turn central focusing feature, and features 8x magnification, LED light for enhanced viewing, non-skid feet, and sample tray. Requires 3 AA batteries, not included.
- Great gift for boys & Girls 3 and up! My first microscope is a great introductory science toy and makes a great gift for boy and girls 3.
- Award winning! Winner of the Oppenheim toy Portfolio Gold Seal, parents' Choice silver award, and toy of the year Finalist.
- Our playful promise: our team stands proudly behind our playful products, That's why we offer a 365 day risk-free guarantee on every purchase!
- Made by Educational Insights: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child.
- Even preschoolers can see a magnified hidden world with ease, thanks to 2 extra-large eye-pieces and a chunky, kid-sized focusing knob!
- Examine everything from a rock to a penny, stamp, or leaf in magnified 3-D with this fully functional dissecting microscope!
- Encourages an early love of scientific investigation and discovery!
- Features 8x magnification, simple focusing knobs, LED light for enhanced viewing, non-skid feet, and sample tray.
- Winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal, Parents' Choice Silver Award, and Toy of the Year Finalist.
- Supports STEM learning through scientific exploration and the introduction of a key scientific tool.
- Designed by a scientist and mother of two!
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
EB Trading LLC Microscope Kit with Metal Arm and Base, 6 Magnifications from 50x to 1200x, Includes 86-Piece Accessory Set and Case (5 Bonus Animal/Plant Sides) (86 - Piece Accessory Set)
EB Microscope Kit with 6 Magnifications from 50x to 1200x, Includes 86 - Piece Accessory Set and Case
Educational Microscope for kids: ideal for the little scientist to experience, observe, learn and explore more about biology, bacteriology, histology and drugs. It has all of the components for them to understand how microscopes work. Objectives eyes lenses with 10x and 20x all- optic glass wide-angle ocular with 3 fully achromatic objective lenses- 5x, 20x, 60x provide provides 50x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 600x, and 1200x three magnification magnification for educational applications and exploration.Help you discover the magical science world around you. Microscope is powered by two AA batteries (Not Included).
Age Recommendation: 8 years old.
Power: 2 AA batteries(Not Included)
Achromatic Objective: 5X,20X,60X
Eyepiece: WF10X, 20x, adjustable
Stage: one layer mechanical stage
PACKING LIST (Total of 86 Pieces):
1 x Microscope
1 x Projector
1 x Magnifier
1 x Silver Berry Scaly Hair
1 x Spatula
1 x Scalpel
1 x Tweezers
1 x Eyedropper
12 x Blank Slides
1 x Petri Dish
1 x Feathe
1 x Mini Slicer
1 Shrimp Hatchery Kit
1 x Sea Salt,
1 x Shrimp eggs
1 x Gum Media
1 x Condenser lens
1 x Butterfly specimen
2 x Prepared Slides
24 x Cover Slips
24 x Blank labels
5 x Bonus Animal/Plant Slides
We provide fast US customer service, so Buy with confidence!
This EB Microscope is Patented Pending 2017
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications
- Forward-facing rotating turret provides 50x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 600x, and 1200x three magnification for educational applications and exploration
- Coaxial coarse focus has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism on a durable and stain-resistant white metal frame
- Comes with 86-piece accessory kit and hard-sided plastic ABS case. Include microscope tools, microscope slides, pipette, Scalpel, Tweezers, samples and so on.
- Comes with 5 bonus prepared animal/plant slides
Kidcia Microscope for Kids Science Kit, Beginner's Microscope Kit Blue/White with LED 80X 200x and 450x Magnification Science Toy, Educational Toy Birthday Gift for Boys & Girls
SpecificationsMagnification: 80x to 450xBatteries: 3 AA batteries (not included)>Lightweight and portable, the Kidcia children's microscope is ideal for pre-school science. The Microscope offers a powerful 80x to 450x magnification range, making it easy to examine blood samples, bugs, and anything else that's worthy of a closer look. The microscope also includes a built-in LED light that provides a bright, clear image, along with a rubberized eyepiece for comfortable viewing.
- 1.Educational Microscope for kids: ideal for the little scientist to experience,observe,learn and explore more about biology,bacteriology,histology and drugs. With all of the components,it would be great help for them to understand how microscopes work.
- 2.Made of sturdy ABS acrylic.A great first scientific microscope for children.LED lighting illumination makes it usable in insufficient lighting. 3AA batteries required (Not included)
- 3.This kid microscope features 3 levels of magnification (80X, 200X and 450X), which are ideal for child use. Clear magnification quality is provided.
- 4.Include 1 microscope,9 prepared microscope slides(8 blank and 1 with specimen),2 collecting bottles,1 tweezer,1 scalpel,1 spatula,1 needle and 1 plastic container. The packaging box measures 10.4"x7.7"x5.1" and weighs 550 grams.
- 5.Fun educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens.
Educational Insights Nancy B's Science Club Microscope and 22-Page Activity Journal, 400x Magnification, Science for Kids
Three oversized puppets on sticks inspire dramatic play with silly faces, movable mouths, and endless possibilities. Puppets are 12" with simple movable mouths. Great for puppet shows, story time, circle time, YouTube videos, self-expression, and more. Ages 3.
- 400x MICROSCOPE FOR KIDS: Zoom in on the fun with this 2-in-1 light and dissecting microscope, and 22-page keepsake activity journal
- SUPPORTS STEM LEARNING: Through scientific exploration and hands-on experience with a key scientific tool. Children can follow the activity guide to collect their specimens, then get amazing, up-close views magnified up to 400x
- EVERYTHING BEGINNERS NEED INCLUDED: Includes 30x-400x light and dissecting microscope with rubber eye cup and focusing knob, 26-piece scientific tool set, and 22-page activity journal
- REQUIRES 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Waterproof felt tip eyeliner
- Diamond tipped drill
- Upright vacuum for pet hair 2016
- Designer tote bags 2017
- Small 5 channel amp
- Food gifts for men
- Foot calf massager reviews