100 Things to Do on Mackinac Island Before You Die (100 Things to Do Before You Die)
To the Anishinaabe-Ojibwa people it was a gathering place, a sacred burial ground, and the home of the Great Spirit Gitchie Manitou. Throughout the 1600s French voyageurs, explorers, missionaries, and fur traders arrived at Mackinac Island. Its strategic location in the straits between Michigan's Upper and Lower Peninsulas made it a military outpost the British and Americans found worth fighting for through the War of 1812. By the late 1800s Mackinac was a destination for city dwellers seeking fresh air, scenic beauty, recreation, and amusements. Today, passenger ferries transport visitors to the car-free island, where getting around is by foot, horse-drawn carriage, or bicycle, the air is still clean, and the scenery spectacular. Most of Mackinac is a state park, fringed with grand Victorian cottages and the whitewashed fort overlooking the compact village of pastel-colored hotels and shops (including the famous fudge makers). 100 Things to Do on Mackinac Island Before You Die helps you make the best of a day trip and reveals dozens of reasons to spend a night-or longer-at this captivating spot.
Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya: with Cozumel & the Best of the Yucatan (Full-color Travel Guide)
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
As the gateway to the Riviera Maya, Cancún is a thriving beach community and Mexico's most popular tourist destination. In stunning full-color, Fodor's Cancún & the Riviera Maya illustrates the best beaches, resorts, restaurants, and activities in the region, including Cozumel and the Yucatán.
This travel guide includes:
Dozens of full-color maps
Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
In-depth breakout features on tequila and mezcal, The Maya, and Chichén Itza
Coverage of Cancun, Isla Mujeres, The Caribbean Coast, Cozumel, Yucatan and Campeche States
Planning to visit more of Mexico? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta.
Fodor's Around Philadelphia with Kids, 1st Edition: 68 Great Things to Do Together (Travel Guide)
For this smart, cheerful little book, Fodor's parent-experts have hand-picked 68 terrific things to do around Philadelphia with a child in tow from the tried-and-true Liberty Bell to the American Helicopter Museum. Written by parents who live in Philadelphia, this book is smart about what kids like and about what parents need. It includes all the details for planning (addresses, phone numbers, admission prices, and age-appropriateness); "Hey Kids!" info boxes filled with fun facts; ideas for places to grab a bite to eat nearby; and a cool "Games" section that will keep everyone happily occupied while waiting in line.
Designed to lure even the crankiest young tourists to sites of interest...with a nod toward grown-up sensibilities, too." -- Good Housekeeping
Not For Tourists Guide to Los Angeles 2015
The Not For Tourists Guide to Los Angeles is the essential urban handbook that thousands of Los Angelenos rely on daily. It divides the city into fifty-seven mapped neighborhoods and pinpoints all of the essential services and entertainment hotspots with NFTs user-friendly icons. The guide also includes:
- A foldout highway map covering all of Los Angeles
- Over 150 neighborhood and city maps
- A guide to TV and movie studio locations
- Details on sports and outdoor activities
- Listings for the best shopping destinations
Everything from supermarkets, cafes, bars, and gas stations to information on 24-hour services, beaches, public transportation, and city eventsNFT will help you find a boutique for an Oscar gown and then show you how to get there.
Fodor's Toronto: with Niagara Falls & the Niagara Wine Region (Full-color Travel Guide)
Make your trip to Toronto unforgettable with illustrated features, 25 maps, and 107 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
Top experiences and attractions
Best bets for local dining
Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Queen West, St. Lawrence Market, Yorkville, and beyond
Discerning Fodors Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
Word of Mouth tips from fellow Fodors travelers
Illustrated features on distinctive neighborhoods
Best museums, local festivals, ethnic eateries, and bars and breweries
Side trips to Niagara Falls, Niagara Wine Region, Stratford, and more
Opinions from destination experts
Fodors Torontobased writers reveal their favorite local haunts
Frequently updated to provide the latest information
Lonely Planet Costa Este de EEUU (Travel Guide) (Spanish Edition)
Spanish language edition of Lonely Planet's Eastern USA
101 Fun Things to Do on the Texas Coast
Book by Foulk, Karen
- Used Book in Good Condition
Sandbags for Flooding, Size: 14" x 26", Sand Bag - Flood Water Barrier - Tent Sandbags - Store Bags by Sandbaggy (10 Bags)
Heavy duty, with UV protection: Our rugged Sandbaggy sandbags are made with thick weaves allowing for heavy-duty applications like sandbagging, landscaping, construction, and building flood barriers. The weave count is 10x10. Our tough, coarsely-woven sandbags can be used for so many different applications. Made with 1600 hours of UV protection, these sandbags can sit under the sun for six months before they begin to degrade.
Sandbaggy - A Mission Driven Company
Started by two brothers in a garage in Southern California in 2011, Sandbaggy has grown into a trusted provider of sandbags for the public works and fire departments in cities and counties across America. Ever wondered where your local city gets those 'free sandbags' they give out to everyone? Right here.
Our sandbags have been used in many natural disasters, including the aftermath of the wildfires in California and the hurricanes that hit Texas and the East Coast. We know that sandbags work. They can be the difference between returning to a flooded house or an undamaged house.
- MILITARY GRADE: With a double stitched bottom and a 50 lb weight capacity, these Sandbaggy Sandbags are ready to be filled with gravel or sand
- SUN PROTECTION: Made with a UV Inhibitor that allows sandbag to last 1600 hrs under direct sunlight or 6 months.
- PRE-ATTACHED TIE STRING: Sandbag ties will be pre-attached to the bag before they arrive. All you need to do is fill the bags with gravel or sand & close the top of the sandbag with the tie string
- GREEN COLOR sandbags: allows for use on construction sites, landfills, and flood protection around homes/buildings
- INCLUDES 10 empty sandbags - arrives in frustration-free packaging (no retail packaging)
CLPP'LI Womens Twin Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots-Tan-9
Clpp'li women snow boots Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots for women
The button detailed fur snow boot is iconic and a timeless classic. This classic women snow boots short versions features two buttons on each boot with elastic-band closures. Thick fur lined throughout the woman snow boots which is also featured along the top. The outsole of the ladies snow boots is light, flexible and durable with a deep tread ideal for cold winter days with black snow boots. This woman winter boots will provide ultimate comfort and warmth throughout the autumn and winter seasons for snow boots women.
This womens boots need hand or machine wash, gentle in cold water with like colors. Rinse carefully in cool clear water with this winter snow boots women. Air dry flat. Do not use automatic dryer for these snow boots for girls.
Best but cheap snow boots, best price and best serice, come on now!
- CLPP'LI items are quality & reliable with 100 no risk money back guarantee & 1 year warranty & 24/7 after-sale service. Please feel free to contact us via amazon message if you need any help.
AYCLIF Travel Umbrella, Lightweight Automatic Compact Travel Portable Rain Umbrella Ergonomic Handle, Easy Carrying Auto Open Close Automatic Umbrella Windproof Outdoor Golf Black Umbrella
Easy, compact size to store in the laptop bag, backpack, business briefcase, etc.
Automatic open and close function means no pinched fingers, and one hand free for your handbag or coffee.
Easy to keep dry, simply shake gently after closing the umbrella.
Fabric: 280T polyester
Diameter: 42.5 inch
1 x AYCLIF Umbrella
1 x Umbrella cover
- Reminder:This umbrella for men only What You Get:1x AYCLIF Compact Umbrella ; 1 x Travel Umbrella cover ; 12-Months Refund/Replacement Warranty and Friendly Customer Service. If you have any question please contact us, and we will response you quickly.
- HIGH DENSITY & WATERPROOF- The rain umbrella canopy is made of 280T polyester with strong water repellency technology and quick drying effects. Once the rain drops onto the umbrella, it will roll off. Gently shake after closing it and it will be dry.
- AUTOMATIC OPEN & CLOSE- The rubberized ergonomic handle with finger-notches provide a better grip and reduces wrist fatigue. All you have to do is simply press a button on the ergonomic rubberized grip handle to expand and collapse the canopy.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT- AYCLIF umbrella decreases into a small 13" in length and opens to form a large 42.5" canopy. Incredibly light weight (0.79 lb.), which is 20 lighter than other umbrellas. Fits in briefcases, backpacks, travel totes, and more.
- WINDPROOF Metal Rib Frame- The AYCLIF rain umbrella is fortified with study metal ribs, metal frame and shaft, endows it with the ability to withstand normal to heavy winds and rain. Compact, stylish, and durable for the best quality weather protection.
- Bourbon on a budget
- Hair smoothing products
- Place to buy a smoker
- Expresso makers
- Knock off gopro
- Baby trend protect car seat
- Which gold is best