Imhotep Builder of Egypt Board Game
Imhotep. The legendary architect of the Egyptian monuments. His awe-inspiring structures and brutal tactics earned him divine status among ancient Egyptians. Can you match his ruthless determination to build the most revered monuments? To do this, you will need to transport stone blocks on ships from your quarry to different construction sites. But you alone do not choose where the ships go. Your opponents have monumental plans of their own and want to prevent your success. A fierce competition For the precious stone resources plays out. Only with the right strategy and a little luck can you succeed. In Imhotep, the players take on the roles of ancient Egyptian architects. Over six rounds, they try to transport their stone blocks to end up in the most valuable positions at five construction sites: pyramid, Obelisk, chamber tomb, temple, and market. But a player can only choose one of three actions in a turn: excavate a new stone block from the Quarry, load a block onto a ship, or move a ship to a construction site. From there, The massive stone blocks must be unloaded in order from bow to stern and placed on the sites in preset sequences. Depending on where the blocks end up, players earn different point values either immediately or at the end of the game. In each turn, you must weigh your options for getting your own stones into place and thwarting your opponents' Placement plans. You must get your blocks to the right places, in the right order, at the right time to be the greatest architect.
- By Phil walker-harding, designer of sushi go, small world, Archaeology the card game and cacao
- 2016 Spiel des Jahres nominee
- A strategy game for 2-4 players
- Recommended for ages 10
- 40 minute estimated play time
CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 6x Programmable Macro Keys - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Fastest Cherry MX Speed - RGB LED Backlit - Black Finish
CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM features CHERRY MX Speed key switches backed by a lightweight aluminum frame. 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback enable profile access independent of external software. Utilize the 19-zone Light Edge to add to dramatic animations and effects. Take advantage of the 6 programmable G-keys for in-game macros.
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame: Built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Lightweight and rugged durability, necessary for a keyboard that's going to see a lot of action
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback: Allow access up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software. Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista
- Dynamic multicolor per key backlighting with Light Edge: Adjust each key's color and illumination level in addition to 19-zones on the top edge light bar for sophisticated and dramatic animations
- 100 CHERRY MX Speed RGB mechanical key switches: Unleash blistering speed with the 1.2mm actuation and durability of gold contact CHERRY MX mechanical key switches
- 6 programmable G-keys keys for in-game macros: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys. Full Key (NKRO) with 100 Anti-Ghosting
Pictionary Board Game
Count on big laughs when you and your friends get together to find out who's an artist and who really isn't! In this quick-draw classic, the guesses can be just as hilarious as the sketches as you use markers to draw your best rendition of the clue on the card. You have one minute to convey what's on the card. Is it an animal? A person? An action? Just what is that word you're drawing?? If your team members just aren't getting it, try a different direction; you never know what kinds of clues might trigger the answer. You take turns drawing, so all players get to channel their inner artists! And the laughs just keep coming! Pictionary now includes two erasable markers, erasable boards for drawing, and an updated Pop Culture category of clues. Year after year since 1985, Pictionary has proven itself to be the ultimate party game!
- The classic quick-draw game since 1985 , Number of Players 2-4 Players
- You don't have to be an artist; in fact, if you "can't draw," the game can be even funnier
- Two levels of clues (120 Adult, 80 Junior) make this a great game for kids and adults
- Includes two erasable makers, erasable boards for drawing and an updated category of clues
- Get together with friends to find out who's an artist and who really isn't!
Hasbro Risk Game
Take over the world in this game of strategy conquest, now with updated figures and improved mission cards. In the risk game, The goal is simple: players aim to conquer their enemies territories by building an army, moving their Troops in, and engaging in battle. Depending on the roll of the dice, a player will either defeat the enemy or be defeated. This exciting game is filled with betrayal, alliances, and surprise attacks. On the battlefield, anything goes! Defeat all of the enemy troops in a territory to conquer that territory and get one step closer to global conquest! The player who completes his or her secret mission first -- and reveals the secret mission card to prove it -- wins. Dice and 5 armies are included in war crates.
hasbro gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Improved mission cards speed up the game; features 12 secret missions
- Rich board art draws players into the risk gaming world
- Dice and 5 armies included in War crates
CORSAIR K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard - Quiet & Satisfying LED Backlit Keys - Media Controls - Wrist Rest Included Onboard Macro Recording
The K55 RGB keyboard is your first step towards enhanced performance. Stay one step ahead with 6 dedicated on-the-fly programmable macro keys. Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures your simultaneous key press combos are executed the way you wanted. The dedicated volume and media playback buttons enable control of all of your media without interrupting the game. Rgb backlighting and intuitive lighting modes provide expressive lighting options, all under your control. Quiet, responsive keys provide a satisfying feel. The K55 RGB gaming keyboard comes with a detachable soft rubber wrist rest to ensure additional comfort during marathon gaming sessions. Keyboard cable type - non-braided.
- Three-zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10 preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos;Adjustable Height :Yes
- Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls for direct Audio control without interrupting your game. Matrix- 110 keys
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel. Compatibility and System Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. PC with 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses
- Comfortable wrist rest for fatigue reduction
- Compatible with Xbox One to play keyboard-enabled games
Pop the Pig Game New and Improved Belly-Busting Fun as You Feed Him Burgers and Watch His Belly Grow
Pop the Pig is an international preschool classic that is adored by millions of children - it was the top-selling preschool game in 2016 and 2017 according to retailer sales data collected by NPD! Kids spin the spinner, pop a hamburger into the pig's mouth and push down on his head. The more they pump, the more his belly grows until . . . pop! Kids love the suspense as they watch his belly grow; the player who makes his belly burst wins the game. Children can quickly reset the game with one pump of the pigs head and experience consistent belly-busting gameplay each and every time. Pop the Pig provides hours of fun and is completely kid powered (no batteries needed). For added convenience, all pieces can be stored inside the pig. For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up. From the makers of Doggie Doo, Gooey Louie, Jumping Jack, Shark Bite, Catch the Fox, Lucky Ducks, Mr. Bucket, and Googly Eyes.
- Top-selling preschool game in 2016 & 2017 according to NPD
- Players take turns rolling the die, feeding the pig, and pushing down on his head
- Each pump makes his belly grow bigger, bigger, and bigger until... POP!
- Teaches numbers, colors, and counting
- For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up
Brain Games - ICECOOL Award-Winning Family Board Game - A Fast & Fun Penguin Flicking Game - Ideal For Parties & Families with Kids, Teenagers & Adults
ICECOOL: Unique & Innovative Flicking Game!
Penguins are running through the school in the first flicking game ever to have pieces which slide, curve, dive and jump!
The fun run begins - the rascals are running everywhere and trying to snatch up fish on the way, but the Hall Monitor is trying to catch them to bring some order to the school. Who will be most successful?
ICECOOL is a box-in-a box 3D family board game for 2 to 4 players - one player is the Hall Monitor and the others are Runners. Players take it in turns to flick their penguin through doorways and around corners in a test of technique, dexterity and accuracy! The penguin with the most fish at the end of the game is the winner, but be warned, these fast moving, unpredictable penguins bring surprises around every corner!
Ideal for children over 6, adults and teenagers to play together, the family friendly board game takes around 20 minutes to play and is ideal for parties and as a fun filler game for game nights.
Each ICECOOL board game includes:
- 4 Plastic Penguins
- 5 Cardboard Boxes (rooms)
- 16 Wooden Fish Tokens
- 45 Fish Cards (victory points)
- 4 Color Reminder Cards
- 4 Penguin ID Cards
Its not just cool, its ICECOOL!
- ICECOOL: Flick the penguins around the school and catch the fish while running away from the Hall Monitor who is one of the players! This board game's flicking pieces curve, dive and jump so their interaction results in surprises throughout the game.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Requiring 2-4 players, the simple board game is a fun distraction suitable for all ages. Anyone can hone their flicking skills and learn new tricks so children, teenagers as well as adults can play together.
- 3D BOARD GAME: The game contains 5 boxes that players fasten together with fish tokens creating an immersive 3D game board. With its innovative box-in-a-box concept, ICECOOL is super easy and quick to set up. Plastic penguins, cards and English /French /Spanish rules also included.
- AWARD WINNING FUN: ICECOOL was Kinderspiel des Jahres 2017, Deutscher Spielepreis Best Children's Game 2017, UK Games Expo 2016's Best Children's Game and has a Major Fun! Award among many others.
- BRAIN GAMES: We love board games! From quick, simple and fun family games to brain teasers to test your intelligence, every Brain Games product has beautiful graphics and unique gameplay. We make simple games that not only engage, but also develop your thinking, creativity and socialization skills.
Hasbro Gaming Trivial Pursuit Game: Classic Edition
Gather your friends to play the trivia game that started It all! The Classic Edition of this Trivial Pursuit Game is the same gameplay you know and love, only with a 1980's retro appearance! Featuring classic gameplay and gameboard, this game contains 2,400 questions in 6 categories: Geography, Entertainment, History, Art and Literature, Science and Nature, and Sports and Leisure. Players move around the board answering questions. When a player lands on a category space, they'll earn the corresponding colored wedge if they answer the question correctly. The first player to collect 6 different colored wedges and answer a final question correctly wins! Trivial Pursuit, the associated logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, trivia cards, game tokens, and scoring wedges are trademarks of Hasbro. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Features classic Trivial Pursuit gameplay
- 2,400 trivia questions from traditional game categories
- Features retro looking gameboard
- Includes gameboard, 400 cards, 1 die, 6 wedge holders, and 36 wedges
- Ages 16 and up, for 2 to 6 players
CORSAIR K65 LUX RGB Compact Mechanical Keyboard - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Linear & Quiet - Cherry MX Red - RGB LED Backlit
The K65 Lux RGB is a compact mechanical keyboard that has a 10 keyless (tkl) design and a lightweight aluminum chassis. Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting. Harness the power of CUE for sophisticated macro programming and dramatic lighting effects and animations. 100 Cherry MX RGB red switches deliver a fast linear response. Full key rollover on USB and 100 anti-ghosting ensure accurate gameplay. The USB pass-through port is positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse or wireless headset adapter. Contoured, textured FPS and MOBA key sets keep you in control.
- 10 keyless design for easier travel and more room for your mouse
- Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminum frame for superior durability
- Advanced lighting control and large font keycaps deliver dynamic, vibrant multi-color backlighting
- CUE support enables advanced macro and lighting programming for virtually unlimited game customization
- 100 CHERRY MX RGB red key switches with gold contacts for Fast, precise key presses.HID Keyboard Report Rate:1000Hz
HABA Karuba - an Addictive Tile Laying Puzzle Game for The Whole Family (Made in Germany)
Finally! after a long boat trip, the treasure hunters have reached the island of Karuba and can go on the hunt for hidden treasures. Who will lead their expedition team along the smartest route through the jungle trails, pay attention to the other players and keep an eye out for gold and crystals along the way? the most important thing is to start running in time! the first players will secure the most valuable temple treasures.
- An addictive tile-based puzzle game for 2-4 treasure hunters ages 8-99. Game length: about 40 minutes. Simple to learn, while giving the player plenty of important decisions to make along the way.
- Premise: A team of adventurers gets dropped off on the beach of a mysterious island and set off through the jungle to hunt for treasure, their ultimate goal being to ransack ancient temples.
- Lay your tiles on a grid to form paths in a fast-paced strategy game, racing against other players to snag the loot first. The faster you are, the more points you earn. Every game plays differently!
- Contents: 4 islands, 64 crystals, 12 gold nuggets, 16 temple treasures, 16 adventurers, 16 temples, 144 jungle tiles and 1 set of game instructions. Made in Germany.
- Designed and written by Rudiger Dorn and Illustrated by Claus Stephan. Karuba has won a "Major Fun" Award and was nominated for Germany's prestigious 2016 Spiel des Jahres award
- Motorcycle pc games
- Lg smart tv at best buy
- Multiple vitamins for men
- Buy pc gamer
- Rated rv tires
- Flea foggers safe for pets
- Delta table band saw