Ecosmart POU 3.5 Point of Use Electric Tankless Water Heater, [email protected]
This electric tankless water heater is a true Point of Use Model because it is specifically designed for under the sink, single applications with a maximum flow rate of 0.5-Gallon per minute (gpm) and includes a 0.5 gpm sink aerator. This heater is flow controlled, meaning the temperature will adjust according to flow rate. It is the smallest sized Ecosmart electric tankless model and should not be used to run anything more than one sink at a time or used in areas where inlet water temperature is lower than 57F. At this inlet temperature the ECO POU 3.5 can heat 0.5 gallons per minute to 105F. Its compact size allows for under the sink installations. The Point of Use models are ideal for: Wet Bars, Strip Malls, Doctor's Office, Boats, Recreational Vehicles (RVs), Bathroom Sinks. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The Eco POU 3.5 requires a minimum 100 amp electrical panel for installation with (1) 30 amp single pole breaker connected to #10 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 1/2" NPT. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473. TROUBLE SHOOTING STEP: When the water is not hot enough, please slow down the flow of water to increase temperature!
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
- For one sink at 0.5 GPM in colder climates the POU 6 is recommended
Noritz NRC66DVNG Indoor Condensing Direct Tankless Hot Water Heater, 6.6 GPM - Natural Gas
The NORITZ NRC66DV is a fully condensing tankless water heater with an advanced heat exchanger design and built-in controller. With flow rates up to 6.5 gallons per minute the NRC66DV delivers the highest flow rates in its category and can be vented using 3" Schedule 40/80 PVC, PP or CPVC. Various adapters and terminations are available to allow for a wide array of venting options. This unit ships complete with a 6' power cord. IK-WV-200-1-XX-LF valve kit (required for installation) is sold separately. Common companion items include rain cap (PRC-1), atmospheric conversion kit (SVCK-3) and horizontal termination/intake PVT-HL.
- Endless hot water
- Can be vented with Schedule 40 PVC Pipe and Fitting
- High Efficiency
- Low Nox
- Remote thermostat & 6' power cord included
Thermoflow Elex 3.5 Point-of-Use Tankless Water Heater Electric for Sinks, 3.5kW at 240 Volts
Saves Energy and Money
The Thermoflow Elex 3.5 electric tankless water heater is adopt to advanced technology of Germany.Changing to this Elex 3.5 means there are no standby losses. No need to preheat before using, the hot water will come out from the heater instantly after you turn on the water heater,you only need to stop it immediately after using,no any waste for water or electricity.
Unlimited Hot Water
Instant hot water thanks to rapid and maintenance-free bare wire heating systems.Because a Thermoflow heats water only when it is used, and for as long as it is needed, there is an endless supply of hot water. Nobody runs out of hot water .
A Thermoflow Elex 3.5 tankless water heater completely replaces a conventional tank heater, yet takes up considerably less space, saving valuable living space and providing endless hot water on demand.
Two Options for Applications
The Elex3.5 model can be used for two different applications:Act as primary heater, just connect the inlet with cold water directly, and connect the outlet with mix tap; Act as booster heater, just connect the inlet with the outlet of storage tank,and connect the outlet with mix tap, more fast heating, higher flow rate, saving your time.
USING TIPS -
- The device must be filled with water before connection to the electrical supply!
- Make sure the min pressure of your water supply system reaches 7.3 PSI.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before you install or using the water heater !
PACKAGE INCLUDES -
1X Thermoflow 3.5kW electric tankless water heater
1X plastic bracket
1X bag of installation accessories (2 gaskets,2 anchors,2 screws)
1X instruction manual
Inquiry & aftersales service: [email protected]
- TANKLESS - Save up to 60 on your water heating cost with an Thermoflow electric tankless water heater .Distribution, start-up and technical systems losses as well as circulation and storage losses are eliminated.
- ENDLESS HOT WATER - No need to preheat before using.As soon as you open the tap, the water ows with your desired temperature.High efficient,saving energy.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Super compact designed, even smaller than a shoe box .Wall-mounted design frees up floor space for more storage, easy to install into washbasin and other tight spaces!
- EXCEPTIONALITY DURABLE - Instant hot water thanks to rapid and maintenance-free bare wire heating systems. High quality alloy bare heating element has good corrode resistance and acid-resisting,with longer lifespan, instantaneous heating efficiency up to 99.
- NOTES - Please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements before purchase & installation. Dimensions:7.6" x 5.4" x 2.6" ; Weight: 1.8 lbs; Pipes fittings :1/2" NPT, Electrical requirements: 3.5 kW, 240 volts, Nominal pressure: 90PSI. Nominal current:20A. Required breakers:1x 2-POLE 25A. Required wire: 1 x 12 AWG . ( Breakers and wire are NOT included )
Marey Power Gas 10L 3.1GPM Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
MAREY GA10NG Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater can provide up to 4.3 Gal. per minute for a perfect shower at 115F output water temperature. It is also called water heater on demand, because it heats water only when needed, saving energy. It is designed in the USA and it's perfect to supply endless hot water for up to 2 or 3 points of use simultaneously (for a variety of residential hot-water applications). Its compact design saves space and is easy to install: you will only need 2-D cell battery for the ignition and a venting (not included in the box). MAREY has been on the water heating business since 1955, bringing tradition and innovation together.
- Compact design saves space and is easy to install almost anywhere
- Works easily with low levels of water pressure. Only uses gas while water is flowing
- Provide endless hot water on demand and only as needed
- Unlimited hot water whenever is needed
- No electrical connection is required, it's perfect alternative for those homes experiencing frequent power outages
- Allows water temperature to be controlled
- Cost-effective and
- Can last a lifetime, keeping 87 efficiency level
Atmor AT-900-08 Tankless Water Heater Electric 8.5kW White
SAVE ENERGY, WATER, MONEY, TIME Atmor offers the efficient and convenient water heating solution you have been looking for. Atmor 8.5kW/ 240V Point-of-Use Tankless Electric Instant Water Heater provides an unlimited flow of hot water without the wait or worry of ever running out. Thats right, instant hot water on demand! Rest your mind at ease and enjoy the continuous flow of hot water whenever you want. This unit is specifically designed for a single/double sink. The 8.5kw/240v unit can be used for a single shower in areas with ground water temp 67 degrees and higher. Recommended flow rate of 1.23 gallons per minute (GPM) is recommended for optimal performance (when used for a single shower, a water saver shower head required for optimal performance). Colder climates that require a higher temperature rise will reduce the amount of applications and GPM (gallons pers minute). Perfect for residential and commercial use, this compact unit can be installed against the wall either under the sink out of sight or near the point of use. Unit requires a 40 Amp dedicated single-phase, double pole breaker. Required wire size: 6 AWG. Standard 1/2" NPT (straight thread) fittings. Flow rate of 1.23 GPM = 45 degree temperature rise. NOTE: Can only be used for a single shower in warm climates with ground water temps 67 degree or higher. Unit can be used for single/double sinks nationwide. For safety reasons, the included Pressure Relief Device (PRD) included must be installed on your water heater per the instructions in the owner's manual. Failure to comply with the installation and operating instructions in our Owners Manual or improper use will void the warranty. The water heater must be installed by a licensed electrician in compliance with all local and building regulations.
- Designed for a single/ double sink nationwide OR a single shower in areas with ground water temperature 67F or higher
- Recommended flow rate 1.23 GPM (Gallons per Minute)
- Requires a direct connection to a 40 Amp single-phase, double pole breaker. Required wire size: 6 AWG. 240 volts.
- Instant and endless hot water on demand without the wait or worry of ever running out
- Includes a Pressure Relief Device (PRD)
A.B Crew 110V 3sec Instant Tankless Electric Hot Water Heater Faucet Kitchen Fast Heating Tap Water Faucet with LED Digital Display(Big Under Inflow)
1.Kitchen, toilet, etc ...All Can Use, Convenient, Simple, Easy To Install 2.4 types to choose: Big Under Bend, Small Under Bend, Big Lateral Bend, Small Lateral Bend. 3.Voltage: 110V/50HZ 4.Power: 2500W Description: 1.Power unified are the 2500-watt. Temperature at about 30 degrees to 40 degrees in winter; Temperature at about 30 degrees to 60 degrees in summer. 2.ABS engineering plastics, high temperature resistant, soft and strong, not easy to burst, high shape stability, strong anti-stamping, UV radiation, so that the product is not easy to aging, security is more durable and lasting Features: Product Name: Heating water faucet The main material: H59A level environmental refined copper ABS engineering plastics The inlet way: under the influent Surface treatment: multiple plating Spool: Diamond level Ceramic spool Heating tube: high-purity copper liner heating element Rated voltage: 110V/50HZ Rated Power: 2500 Working pressure :0.04-0 .5 MPA Waterproof grade: 1PX4 Diameter: General diameter Cord Length: about 1.5 m Plug type: designed.the GN - 901
- Please Note: When you receieve the water heater, please do not test it in your hands, you need install it well and then test, or it will be dangerous. Please operate it according to the instructions.
- Material: H59A level environmental refined copper ABS engineering plastics
- 4 types to choose: Big Under Bend, Small Under Bend, Big Lateral Bend, Small Lateral Bend. 3 to 5 seconds fast heat. In general, to say at least, temperature at about 20 degrees to 40 degrees in winter & 30 degrees to 50 degrees in summer, depending on the quantity of flowing water.
- ABS engineering plastics, high temperature resistant, soft and strong, not easy to burst high shape stability. Strong anti-stamping, UV radiation, so the product is not easy to aging security is more durable and lasting.
- The inlet way: under the influent; Surface treatment: multiple plating; Spool: Diamond level Ceramic spool; Heating tube: high-purity copper liner heating element; Rated voltage: 110V/50HZ; Rated Power: 2000W; Working pressure: 0.04-0 .5 MPA; Waterproof grade: 1PX4; Diameter: General diameter; Cord Length: about 1.5 m; Plug type: designed.the GN - 901
iHeat Tankless S-14 240V 59A 14KW Stainless Steel Enclosure 7.2" by 11" by 3" 1/2"CPT 36' AWG#6 Electric Water Heater, 7.5 lb
The heat electric tank less water heater S-14 model has the capacity of heating 3 gpm which is the equivalent to 2 showers (at 1.5 gpm each), or 1 shower and 3 sinks (at 0.50 gpm each) simultaneously, or any combination which equals to 3.0 gpm. The S-14 can handle these applications in the warmer climates of the us which are Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Arizona, California, Alabama, and Mississippi. Anything north of these States the S-14 model can be used for point of use, or 2 to 3 applications at a time equaling 3 gpm. A good rule of thumb is if you live in the southern States mentioned here the S-14 can power a 1 to 3 bedroom 1 to 2 bathroom home, including dishwasher and clothes washer, please keep in mind that tank less water heaters are designed to heat incoming water at a maximum output temperature based on simultaneous use and inlet water temperatures. So if your demand for hot water decreases your output water temperatures will increase, as well as if you live in the colder States this S-14 will heat less volume of water, this will cause the S-14 to be used in point of use applications in the colder climates.
- Heat tank less s series electric tank less water heater it's manufactured in complete stainless Steel boasting an ixp-4 water proof construction
- Heat tank less s series can also be used in highly sterile applications like commercial kitchens, hospitals, clinics, and even schools where cleanliness is of the highest importance
- Heat tank less s series saves valuable space with its compact size, the s series compared to tank Type water heaters, is small enough to fit any under counters installations, or even closets
- Heat tank less water heater saves you up to 60 on your water heating costs
- Water proof construction allows you to easily and safely control the temperature by using our water proof interactive touch pad
Rheem RTG-64DVLN Prestige Low NOx Indoor Direct Vent Condensing Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
Rheem RTG-64DVLN Direct Vent Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Residential Tankless Water Heaters - Rheem tankless gas water heaters offer you the perfect solution to heat your water at home. Imagine never running out of hot water again. Rheem provides to you innovative, new tankless products that provide a continuous supply of hot water from energy efficient and space saving design units. Specifications - 6.8 gal./min. at 35A-Degree F rise max. - 5.3 gal./min. at 45A-Degree F rise max. Features: - New. 3-Inch/5-Inch Concentric Vent System with Integrated Condensate Collector - Connects to Metal Fab Inc., 3-Inch/5-Inch Concentric Venting without an adapter - New. Next Generation Burner Technology - Industry Best. .26 GPM Minimum Flow Rate, .40 GPM Minimum Activation Flow Rate - UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. of thermostat wire is included - EZ-Link cable available for high demand applications to connect two tankless units to operate as one.
- Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
- Direct Vent Indoor
- 6.4 gal/min. at 35-Degree Rise
- UMC-117 remote control and 10-Feet of thermostat wire is included
- Low Nox Version
Takagi T-H3M-DV-N Condensing Direct Vent Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas
The T-H3M supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications, The T-H3M is a high efficient, condensing thankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 120,000 BTU, the T-H3M can produce enough hot water for two bathrooms in warmer climates or 1.5 baths in colder climates.
- Inlet, outlet thermistors for constant temperature monitoring
- Perfect for light residential and radiant heating applications
- Manufactured in Japan
Lotus LTS-3HP Electric Tankless Water Heater, 3.5kW/120 Volts
Perfect for hand washing sinks, this unit is specifically designed for a single sink application in moderate to warm climates (see sizing guide) with a suggested flow rate of 0.5 Gallon per minute (gpm) for optimal performance. Please keep in mind higher flow rate = lower temperature rise. Designed to work for both 110V and 120V. Wattage is based on maximum voltage. 120V will draw 3500 watts. 110V will draw 3000 watts. Energy efficient, save up to 50 percent of water heating costs. Perfect for residential and commercial use. For assistance prior to purchasing this unit, please call 18887836082 or e-mail [email protected] 3kW/110V Electric Tankless Water Heater. Unit requires, 30A dedicated breaker, 10 AWG WIRE (Line, Ground, Neutral), and 110V Service. Included in Packaging, Pressure Relief Valve (MUST be installed to Inlet Cold Water Connection), 0.5 Inch NPT Fittings, and Owners Manual. MUST be installed by a licensed professional according to the specifications listed in the Owners Manual. NOT a Plug in Unit, at no time can a plug be installed to the unit. This unit is designed for a single sink application ONLY. This unit is NOT made for cold climates with inlet water less than 51F. 0.5 GPM (Gallons per Minute) is necessary to activate unit. (Purchase separately) 0.5 GPM (Gallon Per Minute) sink aerator for optimal heating performance. Unit will ONLY power on with water flow.
- 3kW Tankless Water Heater.
- 110V Electric Water Heater (Hardwire ONLY, NO Plug).
- Suggested flow 0.5 GPM (Gallons Per Minute) = 45F Temperature Rise.
- This Unit is NOT Made for Cold Climates with Inlet Water Less than 51F. This Unit is Designed for a Single Sink Application ONLY.
- Unit Requires (Sold Separately) a 30A Dedicated Breaker, 10 AWG Wire (Line, Ground, Neutral), 110V Service, and a 0.5GPM sink aerator. This is NOT a Plug in Unit. Must be Installed and Hardwired by a Licensed Professional.
- Paper planners 2015
- Rated carpet cleaner 2015
- Mustang upgrades
- Soccer shin guards
- Political costumes 2016
- Natural hot springs in colorado
- Pill organizer