Chemical Guys Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit (16 oz) (2 Items)
The Leather Cleaner and Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit will breathe new life into your leather. Achieve the natural look and feel of soft, fantastic leather with the Leather Cleaner and Conditioner. The Leather Cleaner and Conditioner are both OEM approved, and are colorless and odorless so they will assure the natural leather scent and color are left intact. Leather is absolutely stunning when it is treated and cared for properly. Cleaning and conditioning is very important to keep leather looking its best. Mistreated or neglected leather can result in dried, aged and cracked leather. Treat your leather right with Chemical Guys Leather Cleaners and Conditioners.
- Complete kit to clean and condition leather
- Easily wipe away contaminants without harming leather
- pH balanced for the most efficient cleaning
- Penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
- Leaves no residue like soaps and will not contribute to fiber deterioration
- The easiest and most leather friendly leather cleaner, easily wipes away contaminants without harming leather
- It is pH balanced for the most efficient cleaning and preserves the leather's strength, durability and appearance; penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
- Professional high quality leather conditioner cream lotion formulated with stain guard to bind with leather fibers reducing the ability of oils and grease to attach to the leather surface
- After a single application, surface is left clean and refreshed
- Two 16 ounce bottles
Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in The USA!
HISTORY Leather Honey is the best leather conditioner, made in the USA and hand-bottled by the same family for nearly 50 years. The original leather conditioner formula, developed in 1968, is still used today. Our time-tested brand has millions of satisfied customers. BETTER THAN THE REST Leather Honey rejuvenates and conditions old leather, protects and softens new leather. Our leather conditioner formula is non-toxic and water, snow and rain repellent. Leather Honey is proven to penetrate deep into the leather's pores, increasing flexibility and durability. PRODUCT USES Leather Honey prolongs the life of boots, leather furniture, saddles and tack, gloves, baseball mitts, apparel, upholstery and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. Our leather conditioner leaves your leather feeling and looking beautiful. For use on all leather but suede. While our leather conditioner may darken some leather; original color typically returns in time. LONG-LASTING FORMULA Our long-lasting leather conditioner formula means one application lasts six months or longer -- other less-effective products require application once a month. Leather Honey penetrates deep into the leather, hydrating the individual fibers from the inside out. Other leather conditioning products merely sit on the surface, creating a superficial conditioned appearance that requires frequent applications. UNLIMITED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We want all of our customers to be happy with our leather conditioner and we know you will be. That's why we offer a 100 LIFETIME satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked! USE WITH LEATHER HONEY LEATHER CLEANER Our leather cleaner, also available on Amazon, is a powerful, non-toxic concentrate to remove dirt, grime and tough stains from your leather before conditioning. A little Leather Honey goes a long way, here are a few examples to give you an idea: Pair of brand new work boots = two ounces, Jacket = four ounces, Full-sized couch = 16-32 ounces, Saddle = 16 ounce
- OUR LEATHER CONDITIONER WAS INVENTED ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO WITH MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Same time-tested formula used today!
- ONE TREATMENT LASTS SIX MONTHS OR LONGER. Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
- THIS LEATHER CONDITIONER PROLONGS THE LIFE OF ALL TYPES OF LEATHER, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, jackets, saddles and tack. Non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, no odor and does not contain silicone. Water, snow and rain repellent formula. Not for use on suede or faux leather/vinyl.
- UNLIMITED 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not satisfied, return the product at any time for a full refund.
- A LEATHER CONDITIONER THAT IS MADE IN THE USA by a small family business owned by the grandchildren of the original inventor. Use with Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, also available on Amazon!
Lexol Leather Cleaner and Conditioner and Sponge Kit, For Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories
This kit contains everything you need to treat your fine leather goods: (1) 8 ounce Lexol Cleaner, (1) 8 ounce Lexol Conditioner, and a 2-pack Lexol Applicator Sponge.
- Clean, condition and protect leather auto interiors, sporting equipment, furniture, baseball gloves, leather jackets and boots, and tack and saddles
- Contains (1) 8 ounce Lexol cleaner, (1) 8 ounce Lexol conditioner, and a 2-pack Lexol applicator sponge
- Lexol pH-balanced Cleaner is purely a cleaner. NO silicones, alcohols, waxes, oil, or additives to interfere with its cleaning action or to cause dirt to be trapped in the leather.
- Lexol Conditioner leaves no greasy residue and it contains no harmful silicon ingredients which dry out leather over time. Lexol Conditioner results in supple, strong, and beautiful leather.
- Pack of 2 non-abrasive, Microfiber applicator sponges that are safe to use without damaging surfaces.
Leather Conditioner, Scratch Repair Leather Milk Healing Balm - Heals & Restores Dry, Cracked, Scratched Leather All-Natural, Non-Toxic, Cosmetic Grade Made in USA Includes Absorption Sponge
Chamberlain s Leather Milk Healing Balm 4 oz Tin Comes with a Premium Fine Pore Scrubbing Absorbtion Sponge Made in Texas All Natural Non Toxic CLM HB 4 How to use the Healing Balm 1 Clean your leather Test your cleaner first Apply gently and cleanse as much as you keep pulling out grime and dust but donrsquo t let your leather become too dry If your leather starts feeling super dry ndash and if you are treating cracked leather chances are itrsquo s already going to feel pretty dry by the time you start ndash itrsquo s a good time to add conditioner When treating leather thatrsquo s been neglected for a while itrsquo s good to at least give it one treatment of cleaner before you begin just to remove the layers of dust that have had time to settle inside the leatherrsquo s pores 2 Apply Healing Balm over the scratch/cut/crack using your finger or the application sponge that came with it You are doing detail work here rather than giving the leather a complete layer of conditioner The leather may absorb Healing Balm reasonably quickly owing to its thirstiness so just apply a small amount right now and make sure you test it first before you apply After you have applied Healing Balm to the distressed area smooth the leatherrsquo s color out with an even complete spread of standard conditioner Let the leather dry naturally 3 You can go over the affected area again with Healing Balm if the blemish is still there Apply gently as Healing Balm is a very strong conditioner and it wonrsquo t likely take very much at all to fully condition your leather Afterwards apply another even spread of conditioner You can keep this going until you are satisfied with the results or until the leather no longer absorbs conditioner ndash at which point you should buff the leather off and let it dry naturally
- HEALS & RESTORES DRY, CRACKED, AND SCRATCHED LEATHER. LOVED BY LEATHER FURNITURE.
- MADE IN THE USA FROM THE FINEST ALL-NATURAL, COSMETIC GRADE INGREDIENTS. PERFECT FOR MOST LEATHER TYPES.
- DEEPLY CONDITIONS, REPAIRS, AND RESTORES LEATHER. WORKS WONDERS ON ANIMAL SCRATCHES.
- CAREFULLY OPTIMIZED TO ENRICH THE OLDEST OF ANTIQUE, WELL LOVED LEATHER
- INCLUDES PREMIUM FINE PORE SCRUBBING ABSORPTION SPONGE
Care Touch Leather Cleaner Wipes for One-Step Cleaning, Conditioning, and Protecting - Pack of 2, 40 Wipes Each for Cars, Shoes and Other Leather Surfaces
Care Touch Leather Wipes for One-Step Cleaning, Conditioning, and Protecting - 40 Count
Why are Care Touch wipes the perfect fit for you?
Our wipes keep your leather surfaces looking brand new with our easy-to-use, one-step cleaning wipes, convenient for time-sensitive cleaning.
See instant, noticeable results in both the look and feel of your leather.
Dirt, smudges,and other everyday impurities don't stand a chance with our powerful non-toxic and phosphate-free formula, safe for cleaning any family surface.
How do they prevent damage? Care Touch wipes apply a protective coating with each use, to keep your appliances looking nourished and new, even after you're finished cleaning.
The formula contains preventative measures to keep damage from UV light at bay, making sure your leather retains its beautiful appearance. What types of surfaces can you use the wipes on? These wipes are extremely versatile, and can be used to clean any leather surface, from furniture, to cars, to clothing!
What makes the product easy to use?
The simple design makes the product effortless to use; Simply remove the seal upon the initial opening, place the first wipe through the small tab attached to the dispenser cap, and pull the wipe through. The tab allows for a simple grab-and-go action, separating each wipe with the greatest of ease.
- CLEANS, CONDITIONS, NOURISHES - Cleans leather surfaces while applying conditioner and nourishment
- PROTECTS SURFACE - A clear protective coating saves the material from usual wear and tear, as well as harmful UV rays that cause damage to the surface.
- VERSATILE - These household wipes can be used on any leather surface, including: Shoes, furniture, apparel, purses/bags, and car interiors.
- SAFE - This non-toxic, phosphate free formula removes smudges, dirt, and other remaining impurities safely and effectively.
- FRESH SCENT - Leave your surfaces clean and smelling light and fresh.
Lexol Leather Conditioner 3L Bottle, for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories
Leather can get dry! Proper care of leather requires regular cleaning and conditioning, which in turn makes it look and feel "like new" for many years. Lexol Conditioner's liquid base allows the product to penetrate the surface into leather pores, for deep conditioning that prevents cracking and premature aging. Lexol Conditioner leaves no greasy residue and it contains no harmful silicon ingredients which dry out leather over time. Lexol Conditioner results in supple, strong, and beautiful leather.
- Lexile Leather Conditioner. Leather Care Supplies
- Manufacturer: SUMMIT INDUSTRY INCORP
- Manufacturer part number: 1014
- Recognized by auto restorers and detailing professionals as "the best"
- Extends the life of leather by restoring the oils used in the tanning process
- An odorless non-greasy aqueous emulsion, Lexol contains no chemical solvents
- Not for use on napped leathers, suede or glove leather
- For Auto interiors, Handbags, Sporting goods, Luggage and may other items
Leather Rescue Leather Conditioner and Restorer 8.5 oz
Protect Your Leather
Moisturizes, restores, and prolongs the life of all leathers
Prevents cracking, drying, and damage due to wear and environmental conditions (e.g., cold dry winters and hot summers)
Prevents fading and damage due to sunlight and ultraviolet (UV) radiation
Make it Beautiful
Deeply penetrates the surface to recover and maintain the elasticity and tensile strength of the leather's fibers, leading to a touchable, more supple feel
Restores color vibrancy and adds a soft luster
Leaves a clean, natural leather scent
Save Time and Effort
Easy to apply
Dries quickly in one hour
Does not leave any residue or greasy mess
Safe for treated, untreated / unfinished, exotic, and faux leathers
100 Non-Toxic; contains no harsh chemicals
pH-balanced for gentle and effective conditioning
If you're not completely satisfied with our conditioner within the first 90 days, contact Leather Rescue to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Made in the USA
- Enjoy supple, beautiful leather - restores and protects leather from wear, weather, and sunlight / UV rays
- Gentle, pH-balanced and non-toxic - conditions deeply, leaving only a light shine and natural leather scent with no residues
- Dries within one hour - quick and convenient for regular use
- Safe and effective - works on treated, untreated, exotic, reptile, and bonded leathers (not made for suede or nubuck)
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed - 90-day no-hassle returns from Leather Rescue in case you change your mind
TriNova Leather Conditioner and Restorer with Water Repellent Formula, 8 oz
For People Who Aren't Satisfied With 'Good' But Want The 'Best'!
TriNova Conditioner brings your leather and vinyl surfaces back to life!Provides safe and durable protection to new and old leather surfaces.
Adds a shine and suppleness to leather.
Monthly use prevents premature cracking and drying.
Leaves a rich leather fragrance after application.
Water, snow and rain repellent.
The number one choice for a variety of leather surfaces!Makes shoes/boots shiny and soft.
Gives leather jackets that extra protection they need.
Useful for small leather accessories such as bags, purses, wallets and belts.
Restores, conditions & protects all types of leather furniture.
Rejuvenates your leather car interiors and seats of your motorcycle.
Restores and protects sporting and equestrian goods.
100 safe to use on exotic leathers too.
Not suitable for suede.
Manufacturer Guarantee: Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Satisfaction Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
We Apologize If We're Sold Out. Because Of The High Demand For Our Conditioner, We Tend To Run Out Fast.
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page to Secure your Bottle Now!
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Leather dries out and eventually starts to crack if not cared for, our conditioner will provide the needed moisture
- SAFE FOR ANY SURFACE - automotive, bags, shoes, furniture, and more
- RESTORE WORN OUT LEATHER - Soften, strengthen, and moisturize neglected leather
- APPLICATOR INCLUDED - no need to scrounge for a clean rag or old t-shirt
- USA MADE - proudly developed and manufactured in the USA
Leather Care, Conditioner, UV Protectant, Aircraft Grade Leather Care, Better Than Automotive Products. Excellent for Furniture, Car Seats, RV 's, Does not Leave Dirt attracting Residue. 16oz
Restores, moisturizes, conditions and, protects Aircraft, RV, Car, and Boat leather and vinyl. Repels dust and dirt without leaving an oily residue. Provides a long-lasting barrier against drying and cracking from damaging ultra-violet rays.
- Aircraft grade leather conditioner, Restores, conditions and protects Leather. Meets Boeing Aircraft Specification D6-17487T
- Aircraft quality that is superior that any household or automotive product on the market.
- Easy to use, leaves UV protective coating without leaving dirt attraction residue.
Chamberlain's Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner Kit - No. 1 - 2 Conditioner Cleaner Kit - All Natural, Non-Toxic Leather Care. 2 Sizes. Made in the USA. Includes 2 Premium Restoration Pads! 6 OZ
PREMIUM CONSISTENCY, ALL-NATURAL, LEATHER CONDITIONER AND CLEANER COMBO PACK FOR LEATHER LOVERS
Upgrade Your Leather Care While Saving Money and Frustration
Has your leather gotten a bit dirty?
Does your leather need some TLC?
Would you like a natural cleaner and conditioner that will make your leather look new again-- just like the day you bought it?Get the best leather care combo: Liniment No. 1 and Straight Cleaner No. 2. The only leather recipes trusted by Saddleback Leather Company, specifically designed to safely clean your leather and restore it's beautiful look.
- Liniment No.1 is our premium leather conditioner that will restore your leather back to new and condition it, prolonging it's life.
- Straight Cleaner No. 2 is a safe, non-alkaline, cleaner to remove dirt, oil, stains, and denim transfer from your leather.
- First, clean your leather with No. 2, then restore and condition your leather with No. 1.
WHY Leather Milk?
- We are leather specialists from Fort Worth, Texas and we eat, sleep, and live for leather care. We know exactly what you expect and want for your leather and we make premium products that are safe to use and will prolong the life of your leather goods.
- Our Leather recipes will keep your leather looking good for as long as they last! We are absolutely convinced of the quality of our products and we give you a Satisfaction Guarantee on all of them! If you are not satisfied with one of our products, you will get your Money back, simple as that.
FREE COTTON PAD FOR APPLICATION: every Leather Milk bottle comes with a free, reusable cotton pad to apply Leather Milk onto your leather. For best results, apply Leather Milk to the cotton pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods.
TRY LEATHER MILK TODAY!
- BEST COMBINATION TO CLEAN CONDITION YOUR LEATHER - Does your leather need some TLC? Our two-formula combo is the perfect treatment kit to get rid of everyday dirt, oil spots, denim transfer and nourish and strengthen your leather, thereby prolonging its life. Imagine your leather looking clean and refreshed just like the day you bought it!
- PREMIUM CONSISTENCY THAT'S NON-STICKY AND EASY TO APPLY - Our formulas have a consistency that's not too thick and applies effortlessly and fast that will leave your leather feeling soft, supple, moisturized and alive. This will NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like other products do. Plus, it is quick-absorbing therefore nourishing your leather without leaving any unwanted stain or residue.
- HOW IT WORKS - First apply our Straight Cleaner No. 2 which permeates leather with natural, non-alkaline cleaning agents and alcohols to gently clean your leather. Then, use our Liniment No. 1 to condition and restore the life and quality of your leather. All of our formulas are natural and great smelling for a safe, pleasant application.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER - Leather Milk is so good that it's the only recipe trusted by Saddleback Leather Company-- maker of some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods you'll ever find. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before being shipped out to customers. Find out what Saddleback customers already know.
- TWO FREE REUSABLE COTTON TERRY APPLICATOR PADS - For best results, apply Leather Milk to the reusable applicator pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods. We supply you with two cotton terry pads because we've found them to be the best applicator for leather goods and they're reusable so they cut down on environmental waste!
- Monocular telescope
- Cordless drill 2017
- Standalone microphone
- Selling blush
- Single aaa flashlight
- Shaving balm
- Running shoes for supination 2018