Yankee's New England Adventures: Over 400 Essential Things to See and Do
The experts at New Englands iconic Yankee magazine have distilled nearly a century of experience and knowledge into the guide you have been waiting for. Yankees New England Adventures is the go-to source for in-depth travel information, with the same stunning photography and practical know-how they bring to you every month. Whether you are interested in exploring the vibrant culture of tiny villages or big cities, eating outstanding meals in colonial inns or vintage diners, rambling through art museums or up steep wooded hills, this is the guide for you.
An island stuck in the 19th century? A walk-in, stained-glass globe? A place where you can eat Thanksgiving dinner every day of the year? From the golden dunes of Nantucket to the alpine tundra of the White Mountains, from the blue waters of Lake Champlain to the green grass of Boston Common, travelers and residents alike will find over 400 local secrets, out-of-the-way places, and unique experiences in all six states of this remarkable region of America. Live the Yankee lifestyle and get on the road with Yankees New England Adventures.
The Colors of Fall: A Celebration of New England's Foliage Season
The perfect keepsake for those who cherish the most colorful time of the year in New England.Professional photographers Jerry and Marcy Monkman have selected the most stunning shots from their years of photographing New England to create this beautiful, appealing gift book.
More than 75 full-color photographs spotlight spectacular scenery from the Berkshires of Massachusetts, the Green Mountains of Vermont, the White Mountains of New Hampshire, and the forested wilds of northern Maine. In addition, the Monkmans provide regional maps highlighting their recommendations for the most scenic New England routes to travel during foliage season. 96 color illustrations
- Used Book in Good Condition
Fall Leaves Cookie Cutter Set with Recipe Book - 3 piece - Maple, Oak and Teardrop Leaf - Ann Clark - US Steel
Maple Leaf - 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Oak Leaf - 4 1/8" x 2 5/8"
Teardrop Leaf - 3 3/4" x 2 5/8"
Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont) has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Made in the USA
Made in the USA is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality competitively priced cookie cutters using American made materials and workers. Every cookie cutter is made using certified metal from United States Steel Corporation. Our manufacturing team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work and the folks answering our phones are sitting right here in Vermont. As a customer, you can count on quality products that are consistently available and ship right away. You will know you've purchased our American made cookie cutter by the "Made in the USA" label on every product. Thank you for choosing our American made cookie cutters.
Our cookie cutters meet safety requirements under California's Proposition 65 for lead and cadmium, CPSIA for lead, Bureau Veritas country of origin marking, and FDA - GRAS for metal intended to come into contact with food.
- FALL LEAVES COOKIE CUTTER SET - Make an assortment of autumn foliage cookies with Ann Clark's Fall Leaves Cookie Cutter Set. The set includes a Maple Leaf, Oak Leaf and Teardrop Leaf.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe. Made of heavy duty tin plated steel. Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- RECIPE BOOK INCLUDED - Make delicious cut out cookies from Ann's recipes included with every set.
- MADE IN THE USA - by family owned Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America. We offer over 2000 shapes and sizes of metal cookie cutters to suit every need.
Easy Gardener Plant Protector Bags, Reusable Plant Protection for Tomatoes and Shrubs (40 inches x 45 inches), 2 Bags
Now you can have year-round plant protection with style. Our Decorative Plant Protector Bags help prevent damage from light frost, salt, wind, rain and cold weather. They are ideal for covering shrubs, bushes and potted plants. Easy to use, just slide over plant and secure with drawstrings. The green, woven fabric bags have a subtle leaf pattern to blend in with your other plants and surrounding landscape. One package contains two medium (40-inch x 45-inch) bags that are reusable and recyclable. Not intended for extended use. Easy Gardener manufactures and distributes over 200 products to top lawn and garden retailers in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. Our product lines include landscape fabrics, shade fabrics, fertilizers, tree care products, landscape edging, sun screen fabrics, netting, fencing and garden staples.
- Winter plant protection; Ideal for extending tomato growing season
- Helps prevent damage from frost, salt, wind, rain and cold weather
- Ideal for shrubs, bushes and potted plants
- Easy to use; Reusable plant protection
- Contains 2 bags; Measures 40 inches x 45 inches
Jobe's 04102 Rose Fertilizer Spikes, 10, Multicolor
Jibe's Rose Fertilizer Spikes 9-12-9 Fertilizer spikes feed trees at the roots, where they need it most. Active Ingredients: Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potash, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulfur
- Pre-measured Rose fertilizer Spikes nourishes at the roots; time release fertilizer for all flowering shrubs
- Easy to use Rose fertilizer Spikes; no wasteful runoff, no mess, hazards or smells
- For Best results apply early in spring when new growth begins for beautiful blooms
- Feeds for 8 weeks underground to provide roses with continuous slow-release nourishment at their roots
- Apply early in spring when new growth begins; guaranteed Analysis: (9-12-9) 10 Spikes in waterproof, reseal able pouch
- Cover ups for beach
- Messenger laptop bag
- Baby camera monitor
- Kind of eyeliner
- Budget sparkling wine
- Twin airbed
- Iphone 7 privacy screen