Bickmore Bick LP 4oz - Heavy Duty LP Leather Preservative - Leather Protector, Softener and Restorer Balm For Boots, Shoes, Motorcycle Seats, Saddles, Tool Pouches and Belts, Baseball Gloves, and More
Bickmore Bick LP is specially formulated to provide industrial strength leather protection for all of your hardest working leather goods. Bick LP will extend the life of your leather, providing heavy duty protection against water, excessive heat, caustic chemicals, petroleum, acids, and salt. Leather quickly loses its natural oils with heavy use, resulting in premature cracking, dry rot, and stitch tear. The natural waxes and oils found in Bick LP nourish and protect your leather from this premature wear and provide an impenetrable barrier against any scuffs, abrasions, mold, mildew, and bacteria.
Apply Bickmore Bick LP by hand, working the LP in the fibers of damp or dry leather. Apply evenly across surface and work well into any seams to provide stitching with extra protection.
(Optional): For an easier application, warm Bickmore Bick LP with a hair dryer or other heat source before applying. This will also aid in the absorption into the leather.
For extreme waterproofing, use two applications of Bickmore Bick LP. Allow first application to absorb for 5 minutes before applying the second. This will provide your leather with a long lasting, heavy duty defense against the wettest of conditions.
MADE IN THE USA:
Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick LP in the United States of America.
- PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR LEATHER: Bick LP is specially formulated to rejuvenate and preserve leather, protecting and extending the life of your leather products.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH PROTECTION: Apply Bick LP to protect against water, excessive heat, caustic chemicals, petroleum acids, salt, and dirt. Bick LP is the best choice for protecting leathers in harsh environments.
- PRESERVES NATURAL OILS: Heavy use causes leather to lose its natural oils. Bick LP helps replenish these oils, softening your leather and protecting against premature cracking, dry rot, and stitch tear.
- USE ON ALL LEATHER GOODS: Bick LP is the preferred choice for preserving and protecting shoes, boots, motorcycle seats, saddles and other horse tack, tool pouches and belts, baseball gloves, work gloves, and more!
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick LP in the United States of America.
FootMatters Professional Boot & Shoe Stretch Spray Softener & Stretcher for Leather, Suede, Nubuck, Canvas 4 oz
Professional Shoe Stretch is a leather softening liquid spray that stretches boots and shoes while you walk. It is specially formulated to stretch tight fitting shoes or boots. This shoe stretch works well on suede, leather, canvas, and linens. Directions: Spray heavily inside and outside the portion of shoe or boot to be that needs to be stretched. Wear shoes directly after application to stretch to proper fit. Wear thick socks for best results. If shoes are still tight after the solution dries, repeat application until you reach a comfortable fit. Always sample first on a hidden portion of the article just to be safe and make sure it will not discolor the material. Can be used with a wooden or plastic shoe or boot stretcher after application instead of wearing after application. The 100 Manufacturer Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, so if you do not like it for any reason, contact the manufacturer and they will make it right with you!
- PREMIUM SHOE STRETCHER: FootMatters Professional Shoe Stretch is a leather conditioner that is formulated to soften and stretch tight fitting shoes or boots, while you walk
- TRUSTED BRAND: We make the best products on the market to make sure your Shoes, Boots, Slippers and Sandals are comfortable and well taken care of, If you are not happy with your purchase, Please contact us and we will issue a refund
- WONT STAIN OR FADE: Safe and effective. The spray will go on clear and will never cause discoloration, no matter what color your shoes may be
- WORKS ON MULTIPLE MATERIALS: Works on a wide variety of materials, including: Leather, Suede, Canvas, Synthetics, Linens, Nubuck and Patent leather
- EASY TO USE: Shake bottle, Spray generously on the area you want to expand (inside and outside), put on your thickest pair of socks and immediately wear your Boots or Shoes, walk around in them till dry. Repeat as needed. You can also use a wooden shoe stretcher overnight instead of wearing the shoes after application
Bick 4 Leather Conditioner and Leather Cleaner 8 oz - Will Not Darken Leather - Safe of Leather Apparel, Furniture, Jackets, Shoes, Auto Interiors, Bags & All Other Leather Accessories
PRODUCT USE: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner is specially formulated to condition, clean, polish and preserve all smooth finished leather. Bick 4 is ideal for reconditioning old or dry leather. Bick 4 will not darken finished leather or leave unwanted residue behind on any leather products. Try Bick 4 on leather clothing, furniture, sofas, car interiors, seats, jackets, purses, handbags, etc. Safe for use on all exotic skins DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Always test on a small, hidden area before use. If your leather is very dirty make sure to first clean with Bickmore Bick 1 leather cleaner. Once clean, apply Bick 4 liberally with a cloth let dry and buff. Repeat as necessary. Do not use on suede, roughout, distressed, napped, or any pre treated leathers. MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick 4 in the United States of America. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you are unhappy with our product for any reason please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner cleans, polishes, and protects all types of leather products such as boots, shoes, jackets, purses, handbags, furniture & upholstery, car interiors, motorcycle seats, equestrian equipment such as saddles and tack, any exotic leather products, and more. Our time tested formula is proven to extend the life of all your most precious leather products.
- WILL NOT DARKEN YOUR LEATHER: Unlike most leather conditioners, Bick 4 Leather Conditioner will NOT darken your leather. It's perfect for restoring old, worn leathers to their original shine, and keeping your new leather products in the same shade that you bought them. Ideal for keeping all smooth and finished leather soft without compromising breathability.
- COMPLETELY WAX FREE: Unlike other brands, Bick 4 is a completely wax-free product. This ensures that the leather pores will not seal up, keeping your leather soft and able to breathe. It will not leave any trace of sticky or gummy residue.
- SIMPLE ONE STEP APPLICATION PROCESS: Our formula is easy to apply and conditions your favorite leathers with ease. Bickmore Bick 4 is your all-in-one complete leather care product.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bick 4 Leather Conditioner in the United States of America.
Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP Leather Conditioner Natural Oil Beeswax Formula (8oz)
Industrial strength leather preservative (lp) was originally developed for firefighters' leather boots. This unique Beeswax/Propolis Suspension Formula protects leather against caustic fire-retardant chemicals, heat, water, and abrasion. Natural oils in Heavy Duty LP are gradually released into the fibers as a long term lubrication. Heat and flexing cause oils to be released, oiling the leather when it needs it most, making this an excellent leather boot conditioner. Before application, a spot test is recommended because Heavy Duty will darken your leather. Not recommended for Suede. Apply Heavy Duty LP to your leather work boots, saddle bags and chaps, belts, holsters, sheathes, baseball gloves, and more. Made in the USA.
- Beeswax Cream Formula Melts By Hand
- Repels Water, Acids, Petroleum, Salt, And Chemicals
- Restores Dried And Sun Faded Leather
- Resists Mold, Mildew, Bacteria, Scuffing, Abrasion, Stitch Tear, And Cracking
- Heavy Duty LP is Made in the USA
Obenauf's Leather Oil Condition Restore Dry Leather (16oz With Applicator)
A blend of natural preserving oils, beeswax, and propolis, Obenauf's Leather Oil extends the life of leather and restores old, dried out leather. Our leather conditioner is highly recommended for new items, such as stiff leather boots, to shorten the break in period and reduce sore, blistered feet. Before application, a spot test is recommended because Leather Oil will darken your leather. Darkening of the leather is often desired for the enrichment of natural brown colors but may not be for white/cream colors. Not recommended for Suede. Made in the USA. Waterproof, restore, protect, and preserve your leather automotive interiors, apparel, furniture, saddles and tack, belts, holsters, scabbards, sheathes, baseball mitts, and leather boots.
- Natural Preserving Oils, Beeswax And Propolis Formula
- Revives And Restores Old, Dried Out Leather
- Shortens The Break In Period Of Stiff Leather Boots
- Convenient Dauber Applicator Included
- Leather Oil is Made in the USA
Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in The USA!
HISTORY Leather Honey is the best leather conditioner, made in the USA and hand-bottled by the same family for nearly 50 years. The original leather conditioner formula, developed in 1968, is still used today. Our time-tested brand has millions of satisfied customers. BETTER THAN THE REST Leather Honey rejuvenates and conditions old leather, protects and softens new leather. Our leather conditioner formula is non-toxic and water, snow and rain repellent. Leather Honey is proven to penetrate deep into the leather's pores, increasing flexibility and durability. PRODUCT USES Leather Honey prolongs the life of boots, leather furniture, saddles and tack, gloves, baseball mitts, apparel, upholstery and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. Our leather conditioner leaves your leather feeling and looking beautiful. For use on all leather but suede. While our leather conditioner may darken some leather; original color typically returns in time. LONG-LASTING FORMULA Our long-lasting leather conditioner formula means one application lasts six months or longer -- other less-effective products require application once a month. Leather Honey penetrates deep into the leather, hydrating the individual fibers from the inside out. Other leather conditioning products merely sit on the surface, creating a superficial conditioned appearance that requires frequent applications. UNLIMITED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We want all of our customers to be happy with our leather conditioner and we know you will be. That's why we offer a 100 LIFETIME satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked! USE WITH LEATHER HONEY LEATHER CLEANER Our leather cleaner, also available on Amazon, is a powerful, non-toxic concentrate to remove dirt, grime and tough stains from your leather before conditioning. A little Leather Honey goes a long way, here are a few examples to give you an idea: Pair of brand new work boots = two ounces, Jacket = four ounces, Full-sized couch = 16-32 ounces, Saddle = 16 ounce
- OUR LEATHER CONDITIONER WAS INVENTED ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO WITH MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Same time-tested formula used today!
- ONE TREATMENT LASTS SIX MONTHS OR LONGER. Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
- THIS LEATHER CONDITIONER PROLONGS THE LIFE OF ALL TYPES OF LEATHER, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, jackets, saddles and tack. Non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, no odor and does not contain silicone. Water, snow and rain repellent formula. Not for use on suede or faux leather/vinyl.
- UNLIMITED 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not satisfied, return the product at any time for a full refund.
- A LEATHER CONDITIONER THAT IS MADE IN THE USA by a small family business owned by the grandchildren of the original inventor. Use with Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, also available on Amazon!
URAD Tenderly Leather Softener - 5 Ounces
Tenderly suits all leather that won't put up with wax-base or oil-base regular leather care product and can be used as a stand alone conditioner for these. On furniture, car seats or clothing made of cowhide and other more robust leather, TENDERLY can also be used together with URAD (preferably mixed together) for a complete conditioning solution and to provide a fantastic soft finishing touch! larger size available sku: TEN500100)
- Wax-free leather conditioner specially formulated to gently clean, condition and preserve
- Moisturizes, protects and softens leathers of all sorts
- Especially suitable for leather clothing such as gloves, pants, jackets and more
- Will not darken finished leather nor leave behind a residue
- Gives leather a soft touch
Leather Masters Leather Vital Softener and Revitalizer, 250 ml
Leather Master's leather vital is great for revitalizing and softening old and stiff leathers. It penetrates deep to soften and nourish the leather. Use it before dyeing to improve dye acceptance and on areas to be repaired to make the leather more malleable. It also helps stop the squeaky, leather-on-leather noise. Size: 250ml.
- Penetrates deep into leather
- Great for repair prep
- Revitalize and soften old stiff leathers
- Use before dying to improve dye acceptance
- Stops squeaky leather-on-leather noise
Fiebing's Mink Oil Paste, 6 Oz. - Softens, Preserves and Waterproofs Smooth Leather and Vinyl,One Size
Fiebing's Mink Oil Paste, 6 Oz. - For Smooth Leather and Vinyl - A natural byproduct that softens, preserves and waterproofs all articles of smooth leather and vinyl. Helps prevent stains.
- Fiebing's Mink Oil is a natural byproduct that softens, preserves and waterproofs all articles of smooth leather and vinyl.
- Also helps protect leather and prevents stains.
- Great for use on automotive interior leather and vinyl, horse saddles, baseball gloves, boots, furniture, shoes, handbags and more!
- Fiebing's signature product.
- 6 oz. Made in the USA!
Vaught's Best Leather Cream Conditioner :: Softener, Restorer, Protector with Seed Oil & Triple-Filtered Beeswax :: All Natural, Nontoxic, Made in USA :: for Fine Leather Bags, Shoes, More (4 oz)
Want to preserve the life of your favorite (and expensive) leather goods? This specially formulated silky leather care cream conditioner is available in both 4 oz. and 8 oz (1/2 pint) sizes on Amazon. It replenishes and restores dry, worn leather to a rich and lustrous finish.
From purses and shoes to outer garments to auto interiors to baseball gloves, bicycle seats and equestrian tack, genuine leather items can start to look worn after use and exposure to the elements. Instead of replacing them, restore them to their original beauty with Vaught's Best Leather Care Leather Dressing.
Enriched with premium seed oil, this dressing absorbs deep into the leather to replenish moisture and regain natural luster. The addition of triple-filtered beeswax creates a water-resistant barrier. Use our leather conditioner on a regular basis to keep your shoes, bags, holsters, wallets, belts, & more looking as new and pristine as the day you bought them.
All-in-one leather dressing, conditioner, softener, & restorer
Fortified with natural seed oils and beeswax
Smooth texture, easy to apply with your fingers or soft cloth. Often, a little dab will do it.
Non-toxic, pH balanced, neutral color, odorless
Sourced and made in the USA
Not recommended for suede or nubuck leather
Your leather dressing is made available to you by a family-owned, fourth-generation company that has been in the leather business since 1926 - so you can trust in its quality ... we know leather products. For the very best results, we recommend our leather cream be used along with Vaught's Best leather cleaner and leather dressing.
Want to bring new life to your "much-loved" leather accessories and equipment? Made with the purest plant-based ingredients, Vaught's best leather dressing is an easy, inexpensive way to restore leather's original beauty and luster.
- All-in-One Leather Care: Pure seed oil & triple-filtered beeswax penetrates deep to restore leather.
- Protect Against the Elements: Triple-filtered beeswax for a protective waterproof barrier.
- Completely Natural: Contains only plant-based ingredients. Sustainable ingredients sourced in USA.
- Easy to Apply: Use fingers or a soft cloth. Buff to a lustrous shine. Odorless. Great for touchups.
- 100 Money-Back Guarantee: If it does not meet your expectations, return it for a prompt refund.
- Rayban for women
- Iphone gadgets 2016
- Hyaluronic acid best brand
- Snowboarding boots
- The best eye cream for eye bags
- Kids wireless headphones
- Teether for 4 month old