Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available Anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With all new total Blackout finish, BLACKOUT YETI adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. BLACKOUT YETI can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue innovative triple capsule array, BLACKOUT YETI can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. BLACKOUT YETI utilizes a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, BLACKOUT YETI is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today. Headphone Amplifier - Impedance - 16 ohms
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo.Frequency Response- 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. Power output (RMS): 130mW
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload).
Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid - Black
Its never been easier to get high-quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings. At home, the office-or anywhere for that matter-the Snowball ice USB microphone delivers audio quality thats light years ahead of your computers built-in microphone. The custom cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording. Snowball ice is Skype certified so youre guaranteed to get great-sounding results, and comes ready to go with an adjustable desktop mic stand and USB cable. It even works automatically with your Mac or PC-no drivers required.
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio for Skype, Messages and FaceTime
- Record vocals, create podcasts, and add narration to your home movies
- Add crystal clear audio to recordings for YouTube. Frequency Response: 40 -18 kHz
- Easy plug and play directly to your Mac or PC-no drivers to install
- Snowball iCE is a USB 2.0 device (USB 3.0 compatible as per USB 3.0 backward compatibility specification).Sample/word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
USB Microphone,Fifine Metal Condenser Recording Microphone For Laptop MAC Or Windows Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals, Voice Overs,Streaming Broadcast And YouTube Videos.(669B)
USB Studio Recording Microphone
1.Record studio-quality audio directly to your computer
2.Excellent for vocals and instruments
3.Podcast over the internet
4.Create your own audio for video
5.Record your own songs
6.Simply plug in and start recording
7.Windows and Macintosh compatible
Studio Vocals, Speech, Instruments, Podcasts, Desktop Recording
Power supply: 5V
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: -34dBÀ30(at 1kHz)
Load impedance: 1000
Equivalent Noise level: 16Dba
Max.SPL: 130Db(at 1kHzÜ1 T.H.D)
S/N Ratio: 78Db
Electrical current: 3Ma
- Plug and play USB recording microphone with 5.9-Foot USB Cable included for computer PC laptop that connects directly to USB port for record music,computer singing or podcast.Easy to use and install on Mac or PC.(Not compatible with Xbox and Phones)
- Solid sturdy metal construction design computer microphone with stable tripod stand is convenient when you are doing voice overs or livestreams on YouTube.
- Recording microphone with additional volume knob itself has a louder output and is more sensitive,your voice would be heard well enough when gaming ,skyping or voice recording.
- USB-powered design condenser microphone for recording no need the 48v Phantom power supply, work well with Cortana,Discord,voice chat and voice recognition.
- Cardioid polar pattern condenser microphone for computer captures your voice properly,produce clear smooth and crisp sound without static noise.Great for gamers/streamers at isolating the sounds from the main source and separating them from any background noise. Does the job well for streaming broadcast ,OBS and teamspeak.
Audio Technica AT2020USB Plus Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser USB Mic
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders. The AT2020USB features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphones cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction. Audio-Technicas state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the companys renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as mor
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
USB Microphone Kit 192KHZ/24BIT Plug & Play MAONO AU-A04 USB Computer Cardioid Mic Podcast Condenser Microphone with Professional Sound Chipset for PC Karaoke, YouTube, Gaming Recording
Au-a04 USB microphone is designed for podcast live show on YouTube or recording your sound track for vocal work, as a entry level of podcast microphone, it's accompanied with a metal shock mount, pop filter and a high quality boom arm which can be used for other USB microphones as well. This condenser microphone has been designed with professional sound chipset, which let the USB microphone hold high resolution sampling rate. Sampling rate: 96kHz/24bit. USB computer cardioid mic podcast condenser microphone with professional sound chipset. The microphone has USB 2. 0 data port which is easy to connect with your computer and Linux operation SYSTEM. Plug and play.
- --PROFESSIONAL SOUND CHIPSET 192kHz/24bit: This Condenser Microphone has been designed with professional sound chipset, which let the USB microphone hold high resolution sampling rate. SAMPLING RATE: 192kHz/24bit!!! Smooth, flat frequency response of 30Hz-16kHz--Extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and Voice over, Performed perfectly in reproduces sound, high quality mic ensure your exquisite sound reproduces on the internet.
- --PLUG and PLAY: The microphone has USB 2.0 data port which is easy to connect with your computer and Linux operation system, and no need extra driver software, and no need for an external sound card. Double shielding USB cable reduces interference. That makes it easy to sound good on a podcast, livestream, video call, or most any other kind of recording.
- --16mm ELECTRET CONDENSER TRANSDUCER & MAGNET RING: With the 16mm electret condenser transducer, the USB microphone can give you a strong bass response. This professional condenser microphone picks up crystal clear audio. The magnet ring, on the USB microphone cable, have a strong anti-interference function, which makes you have a better feel.
- --STURDY BOOM ARM SET: With a pop filter and a foam windscreen, the condenser mic records your voice and the sound is crystal clear, the shock mount holds the microphone steady with damping function. Particularly good for video voiceovers; podcasts; YouTube video; skype conferences and so on.
- --COMPATIBLE WITH ALL OS: For all Laptop, PC and Mobile phones. But if you want connect with phone, you need an OTG adapter (not included). Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption. PACKING LIST: Condenser Mic Adjustable Scissor Arm Stand Metal Shock Mount Pop Filter Foam Mic Windscreen Table Mounting Clamp USB-B to USB-A Cable.
Neewer USB Microphone for Windows and Mac with Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, USB Cable and Table Mounting Clamp Kit for Broadcasting and Sound Recording (Blue and Silver)
1. The computer and phantom power adapter are not included
2. The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it; When connected with desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone; When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
NW-7000 USB Microphone
Can be used in Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system;
Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption;
Utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range
Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations.
NW-35 Arm Stand
Made of all metal construction, sturdy and durable
The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around
The mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc
Extend up to 27.56 inches/70 centimeters
Length: 4 feet/1.5 meter
1.Install the stand clamp to table edge, tight it; Put the bottom part of the recording microphone stand into the hole of stand clamp, adjust its position, tight it.
2.Screw shock mount on the top part of recording microphone stand; Fix the microphone on the shock mount by pinching the clip of shock mount.
1 x NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone(Blue and Silver)
1 x Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp
1 x Pop Filter
1 x Shock Mount
1 x USB Cable(Blue)
1 x Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone(Blue and Silver), (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1)Pop Filter, (1)Black Shock Mount, (1)USB Cable(Blue), (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
- NW-7000 USB CONDENSER MIC: Utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source; Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations
- NW-35 ADJUSTABLE ARM STAND: The adjustable scissor arm stand with mounting clamp is made of all metal construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; The mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc; Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- METAL SHOCK MOUNT: Features an adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noises; The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Can be used with Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system; Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption
Rode NT-USB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over. It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RØDE Rec, Garage Band, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit. The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input. A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimize plosives (hard 'B', 'T' or 'P' sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8" thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use. compatible with both Windows and Mac computers, as well as the Apple iPad via the USB camera connection kit (available directly from Apple) Gain Setting: When the gain is set too high, the microphone will be too sensitive and can pick up room noise that can even be heard as a hiss. When the gain is set too low, the microphone will be barely audible
- condenser shotgun microphone designed
- The full frequency response
- transparency make it an ideal film
Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB Microphone is ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use. It plugs right into your computer USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm side-address condenser offers a USB output for recording to your computer, a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring with no audible delay. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the front of the microphone
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Side-Address Studio Condenser Microphone With Usb Output
Marantz Professional MPM-2000U Studio Condenser USB Microphone with Shock Mount, USB Cable & Carry Case (USB Out)
Topping the line of Marantz USB microphones, the MPM-2000U is perfect for recording high-quality audio directly to your computers digital audio workstation (DAW).
The MPM-2000U provides the convenience of recording to your computer through a single USB connection without sacrificing quality.
Its studio-quality frequency response and built-in 48kHz/16-bit Analog-to-Digital converter make it ideal for recording vocals, instruments, and percussion, as well as flawless vocal capture, and the solid-die cast construction means it can hold up during the years to come.
Add in the included shock mount and protective carrying case, and the MPM-2000U is ready to quickly set up and plug in wherever you need to bring it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to use phantom power or a power supply?
No, the MPM-2000U will connect to your computer via USB. There is no phantom power to engage to power the microphone.
If the microphone connects to my computer through USB, won't I need to install drivers? Where can I download these?
The MPM-2000U is class-compliant, so there are no drivers to install! The microphone will be recognized immediately when connected to your computer.
How do I mount the microphone and shock mount?
The MPM-2000U comes with a custom shock mount for mounting to your microphone stand. It's always recommended to mount the included shock mount first before attaching the microphone to prevent any accidental damage to the mic. Here is a simple procedure to follow:
- On your microphone stand, loosen the screw that holds the boom arm in place. This is the final arm where you will be attaching the microphone. After loosening the screw, this arm should be able to easily spin in place.
- Loosen the screw on the shock mount's mounting piece and move the mounting piece up so that it is free to attach to the microphone stand
- Hold the shock mount firmly in one hand and bring the mounting piece up to meet the threaded end of the arm on your microphone stand
- Instead of spinning the shock mount, continue to hold it in one hand while using the other hand to spin the arm of the microphone stand, screwing it into the shock mount's mounting piece.
- Once the shock mount is secured firmly to the microphone stand, position the shock mount for recording and tighten the screws on the shock mount and microphone stand so that they stay firmly in place
- Place the microphone in its shock mount
- While holding the microphone in one hand, gently spin the microphone mounting piece on the shock mount to secure the microphone in place
Important: Always, make sure that the screws on the microphone, shock mount and stand are loosened before making any adjustments to their angle. Forcing any joint without properly loosening it's screw can damage and strip the joint, affecting its ability to remain secure. The joints should also never be made too tight and should never require more pressure than can be provided by one hand. Again, this can damage the joint and affect its ability to remain secure in the future.
The included mount won't fit on my microphone stand. Is it compatible?
The MPM-1000U comes with a thread adapter that may come left inside the shock mount and can be easy to overlook. This can be used to adapt the microphone to fit on microphone stands with different threading. Most often this is associated with a difference in microphone stands between the US (5/8"" threading, without the adapter) and Europe (3/8"" threading, with the adapter).
The piece should be easy to screw in and out using a flat head screwdriver, or even just a guitar pick.
Which side is the front?
The MPM-2000U is a side-address microphone, meaning the capsule is parallel to its body. The microphone will accept sound from sources perpendicular to the microphone body, as opposed to a front-address microphone, like the Shure SM58, that accepts sound from its top or end.
When positioning the MPM-2000U, the front will be the side marked by the Marantz logo. Point this side towards your source for the best results.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Marantz Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Marantz Professional technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support.
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz18,000 Hz
- Diaphragm thickness: 2 microns
- Body: Solid die-cast construction
- Output: USB
- A-D converter: 48kHz / 16-bit sampling rate
- USB Cable
- Shock Mount
- Carrying case
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- USB Cable
- Shock Mount
- Carrying case
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Studio-quality USB condenser microphone
- Designed for Digital Audio Workstation recording
- High-quality 48kHz/16-bit A-D converter
- Fast transient response
- Includes shock mount, USB cable and carrying case
FIFINE USB Microphone, Plug &Play Home Studio USB Condenser Microphone for Skype, Recordings for YouTube, Google Voice Search, Games(Windows/Mac)-K668
Record studio-quality audio directly to your computer via USB with the Fifine K668 condenser microphone--a great choice for both vocal and instruments as well as for creating podcasts and voiceovers for videos. Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS operating systems, you can simply plug the K668 into your PC and start recording.
1.Plug and Play: Windows and Mac compatible, and no software to install.
2.Distinctive Omni pick-up pattern:Noise cancellation and isolates the main sound source
3.Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz -6KHz
4.Elegant Design:Sexy black durable aluminum alloy metal construction and a silver plate mesh look
Record Directly to Your Computer
The K668 microphone is ideal for everything from studio vocals, to speech, instruments, podcasts, and desktop recording. The condenser microphone is designed for vocals and instruments, with a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance. The K668 smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech, and instruments.
USB Plug and Play
The K668 USB Recording Microphone makes recording vocals or instruments to your computer a plug and play operation. The K668 is Windows and Macintosh compatible, with no software to install--simply plug it into any available USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio.
Great for Podcasts
The wide frequency response and focused pickup pattern are ideal for desktop recording, particularly podcasts. Use the K668 microphone and included desktop mic stand to podcast over the Internet, create your own audio for video, or record your own songs. Simply plug in and start recording.
1 X USB Microphone with 5.9ft Audio Cable
1 X Anti Wind Foam Cap
1 X Metal Tripod Stand
1 X User Manual
- Plug and Play and Portable-Simply plug it into any available USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio.Windows and Mac compatible,and no software to install.(Not compatible with Xbox and Phones)
- Distinctive Omni pick-up pattern-- Noise cancellation and isolates the main sound source, Good for home studio, Chatting, Skype,Discord, Yahoo Recording, YouTube Recording, Google Voice Search and Steam.
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz-16KHz---Extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and Voice over, Performed perfectly in reproduces sound, high quality Mic & perfect voice recorder ensure that your exquisite sound reproduces on the internet.
- Record Directly to Your Computer-This Desktop microphone is ideal for everything from studio vocals, to speech,gaming,podcast and desktop recording.
- Wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound.Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through. Durable 5.9-Foot USB Cable included ,flexible and long enough for multiple applications.
- The best portable grill
- Shower gels for men
- Led lanterns
- Value lego sets
- Train tables 2015
- Place to buy matcha
- Steam cleaner for hard surfaces