Complete Earthquake Bag - Most popular emergency kit for earthquakes, hurricanes, floods other disasters (2 person, 3 days)
Everything you will need to keep you both safe, warm, and fed after an earthquake. It is the smartly-packed bag, complete with food and water, first aid, hygiene kits, shelter, warmth, tools, and off-the-grid light and communication. We have done years of research so you don not have to. This is the bag you should have.
- 100 Satisfaction Guarantee - Built for 3 day period
- FOOD & WATER: 3600 Cal Food Bars (2), Water Pouches (24), Hydration Bag w/ Straw (2), Water Purification Tablets (20)
- FIRST AID & HYGIENE: 107 Piece Extended Life First Aid Kit, Hygiene Kit (2), Pocket Tissue Pack (2), Waste Bag (2)
- LIGHT, SHELTER & WARMTH: Hand Crank Flashlight / Radio / Phone Charger, Waterproof Matches, Emergency Poncho (2), Mylar Sleeping Bag (2), 2 Person Tube Tent, Hand/Body Warmer (2), 30 hour Candle, 12 Hour Bright Stick
- TOOLS: Pencil, Note Pad, 5-in-1 Whistle, N95 Dust Mask (2), 50 ft. Nylon Rope, Safety Goggles, Sewing Kit, Leather Palm Gloves
Premium Family Emergency Survival Bag/Kit Be Equipped with 72 Hours of Disaster Preparedness Supplies for 4 People
When disasters strike, the first 72 hours are often the most harrowing, stressful, dangerous and critical. Chances are youll be dealing with extended power outages, washed out roads, and potentially even lack of running water. Emergency personnel work hard to help those affected, but reaching everyone takes time, and some local aid resources may be inoperable or overwhelmed. The Sustain Supply Co. Premium Emergency Survival Bag can help you survive and thrive in those critical first 72 hours.
Instead of spending hours searching for just the right supplies to have on hand, purchase just one survival kit and rest easy knowing youre well stocked for 72 hours after a disaster. Everything you need for survival is tucked away in one convenient backpack. The emergency survival kit includes: 12 Mountain House food servings, 2 Aqua Literz waters (33.8oz refillable cartons), 1 Sawyer Mini, 4 Cyalume SnapLights, 1 LED lantern, 1 flashlight, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, bath wipes, 2 emergency blankets, 1 portable stove, 2 bowls and utensils, 1 MoraKniv knife, 1 Ferrocerium rod, 2 InstaFire tinder, and 2 whistles.
The most important human need in a crisis is water. Your 2-person emergency survival kit has 2 Aqua Literz emergency drinking water cartons in it, along with the highest-quality Sawyer Mini water filtration system. The Mini can filter up to 100,000 gallons of water to remove virtually all bacteria and protozoan contaminants, making local water sources like streams or lakes safe to drink from. Dont run the risk of water-borne illness by consuming unfiltered water.
Once youve hydrated, youll need to eat. During a prolonged power outage, you may still have access to your gas stove or outdoor grill, and you should use these to prepare the existing food in your fridge and cupboards if possible until youve used up all groceries. If this happens, your Emergency Go Bag is your go-to. The survival kit contains 12 servings of quality Mountain House freeze-dried food, enough to provide needed nutrients to 2 adults for 72 hours. The food can be rehydrated using the portable stove included in your kit.
Your 2-person emergency survival bag contains many other items to help you weather the disaster comfortably. If you suffer a minor injury during a crisis, medical care may not be immediately available. The first aid kit, with essential items like a variety of bandages, a first aid guide, aspirin, and cleansing wipes, prepares you to care for some common health issues that may arise. During severe weather, the kits two emergency blankets keeps you warm and dry by keeping your body heat in when draped loosely over you. And since you may find it necessary to ration drinking water, the kit includes bath wipes for sponge baths so that you can still maintain personal hygiene.
If you find yourself needing a heat source but have no matches or lighters, your Premium Emergency Go Bag delivers yet again. The Ferrocerium rod does not rely on any type of fuel, so youll be able to start a fire at virtually any time. InstaFire tinder is included and is a great way to get a fire going even in wet conditions.
With your emergency survival kit, you also get plenty of lighting options. Sometimes you just need a simple flashlight to check on something in the dark. Other times, an LED lantern comes in handy to illuminate a room from a table or shelf. To conserve batteries and still get ample nighttime lighting, or to signal for help, a Cyalume SnapLight is a perfect solution. Your kit contains all 3 of these so you can choose what you need based on the situation youre in.
Other items youll find in your pack include bowls and utensils and emergency whistles. Plan to customize your durable bag with copies of important documents, cash, any necessary prescription medication (check expiration dates frequently), replacement batteries and even a deck of cards to stave off boredom until the disaster has passed and you can begin rebuilding your life.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SUPPLIES - All of the items provided in your emergency go bag are premium. All items included: 1 Large premium backpack, 24 Mountain House food servings, 4 Aqua Literz waters (33.8oz refillable cartons), 1 Sawyer Squeeze, 8 Cyalume SnapLights, 2 LED lanterns, 2 flashlights, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, 4 emergency blankets, 2 bath wipes, 1 portable stove, 4 bowls and utensils, 1 MoraKniv knife, 1 Ferrocerium rod, 4 InstaFire tinder, and 4 whistles.
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This 4-person emergency go bag contains supplies for four people to survive a natural disaster. When facing a crisis, you can rely on your kit to provide first aid, basic nutrition, hygiene and more. While it's intended for use when sheltering in place in your home, the water-resistant pack is easily transportable in the event of a sudden evacuation order. It contains several inside pockets to store additional items.
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY: This 4-person emergency go bag contains a premium Sawyer Squeeze water filtration system that allows you to take advantage of nearby water sources while avoiding contaminants. The kit also includes 48 packets of Datrex water and the highest-quality freeze-dried Mountain House food for four people. Use the included portable stove to warm up dinner. After an emergency, the most essential human needs are water & food. If tap water is unavailable, your family could be in serious danger.
- FIRST AID: After an emergency, health care providers may not be able to reach you for some time. It's essential that you're prepared to administer minor first aid to your family as needed. This premium 4-person emergency go bag contains all the basic first aid items you might need: a variety of bandages, pain relievers, ointment, gauze & tape, sanitary gloves, and a first aid guide. Keep everyone clean and comfortable with instant bath wipes in your survival kit.
- BE COMFORTABLY PREPARED: The extreme darkness during a power outage can make even the most steadfast person nervous - and imagine how the younger members of your family will feel. Your 4-person emergency kit contains 3 light source options - a flashlight, Ferrocerium rod, SnapLights and an LED lantern to help illuminate the night and make your emergency go bag lets you weather the storm in comfort.
Ready America 70285 Deluxe Emergency Kit 2-Person, 3-Day Backpack
Nowadays with governments advising us that we should be self-reliant for at least the first 72 hours after a disaster, it's absolutely essential that we have emergency supplies at our disposal. That's why Ready America has developed a 3-Day Deluxe Emergency Kit for 2 people. It contains all the life saving supplies and more that two will need to survive for those crucial 72 hours. The kit includes the basic supplies including US Coast Guard approved emergency food to sustain two people for three days. Unique to the Deluxe 2-Person Emergency Kit are a few extra items - Water Purification Tablets, one 32 oz. BPA Free Water Bottle, Personal Hygiene Kit, Emergency Power Station, Multi-Function Pocket Tool with Pliers, and more. The Emergency Power Station is a four-function hand-crank unit that features a flashlight, AM/FM radio, cell phone charger and personal alarm. One minute of cranking produces either 30 minutes of bright light, 2 minutes of talk time on a cell phone, or 15 minutes of radio. The Multi-Function Pocket Tool with Pliers includes screwdrivers, pliers, file, wire snip, bottle opener, and knife all in one. All this and more comes in a convenient, durable backpack that can be stored in your car, home or office. Take it on camping trips and vacations so that you have it readily available in any situation.
- 4-Function Power Station: Crank Powered Flashlight, AM/FM Radio, Siren and Cell phone charger
- 3-Day supply of US Coast Guard approved, 5-year shelf life food and water
- Multi-Function Pocket Tool made of high quality stainless steel, including screwdrivers, pliers, file, wire snip, bottle opener, and knife
- Also, Water Purification Tablets for 25 quarts of water, 33pc First Aid Kit, 3-in-1 Whistle-Compass-Thermometer, Emergency Poncho, Survival Blankets
- Lighsticks, BPA Free Water Bottle, Hygiene Kit, Niosh n-95 Dust Masks, Hygiene Kit, and much more in a durable, convenient backpack
Ready America 70385 Deluxe Emergency Kit 4 Person Backpack
70385 Features: Pack includes sufficient lifesaving supplies and more for family of four. Also includes: 4 survival blankets, 4 ponchos, first aid kit (107 pieces), leather work gloves, 4 goggles, 4 Noish N-95 dust masks, multifunctional tool with pliers, 12-hour emergency snap lights, emergency whistle, emergency communication plan, duct tape - 10 yards, and bio hazard bags. Be prepared for anything with Ready America's 3-day Deluxe Emergency Kit. Unique to the kit are an Emergency Power Station, 10 yards of duct tape and multifunction pocket tool with pliers.
- 4 Person Kit
- US Coast Guard approved food and water
- Enough supplies for 3 days
Ready America 70280 Emergency Kit, 2-Person, 3-Day Backpack
Because you never know when there will be an emergency situation, it's wise to always be prepared. Keeping the Emergency Kit 2-person, 3-day backpack on hand at home, at school, or at the office can help you avoid being caught without necessary supplies. Each kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain two people for three days. The three basic essentials, as recommended by the American Red Cross: food, water, and emergency blankets for shelter and warmth, are included in every handy backpack.
- Sustains two people for three days
- Includes food, water, and emergency blankets
- One 33-piece first aid kit
- Two safety light sticks
- A backpack keeps supplies at the ready
Emergency Zone 4 Person Family Prep 72 Hour Survival Kit/Go-Bag Perfect Way to Prepare Your Family Be Ready for Disasters Like Hurricanes, Earthquake, Wildfire, Floods Now Includes Bonus Item!
The following list shows what is included in the 4 Person Family Prep Survival Kit
Red backpack x2
Zip lock bags x5
Reflective sleeping bags x4
Adult size poncho x4
2 person tube tent x2
Hand warmers x4
FOOD AND WATER:
US Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf life 3600 calorie bars x 4
US Coast Guard 5 year shelf life 4.2 oz water pouches x24
1 L water purification powder x5
Folding 1 L water container for purifying water
Water purification instruction sheet
LIGHT AND COMMUNICATION:
Flashlight with 2 D batteries
AM/FM radio with 3 AAA batteries
Light sticks x4.
Feminine pad x2
Toilet paper roll
118 PIECE FIRST AID KIT:
Cotton tip applicators
N95 masks x4
10yd duct tape
5 in 1 survival whistle
50 ft rope
Leather palm work gloves
Multi tool knife
GI can opener
48 page Emergency Preparedness Guide
- Protect Yourself and Your Family- A multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, PANDEMIC, WILDFIRE, WINTER STORM, EVACUATION and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today and have peace of mind in knowing you've done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- FEMA Compliant- From hygiene and comfort items to food and survival gear this emergency bug-out go bag was created to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency guidelines for Emergency Survival and 72-Hour Kits. You'd be surprised at how many of the components FEMA and other disaster relief agencies recommend are missing from other emergency survival kits on the market, but we wanted the Family Prep Emergency Survival Kit to be one you and your family could feel confident in.
- Discrete Red Backpack- All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won't draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as light-weight and as compact as possible, so it won't weigh you down and you'll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, child comfort items, pet items, and important documents.
- Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included are US Coast Guard approved, has a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE from manufacture date, space-efficient, great tasting and calorie dense, the food ration bars require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- Emergency Guidebook- Not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
Rescue Guard; First Aid Kit, Hurricane Kit, Disaster Kit or Earthquake Kit; Emergency Survival Kit, Bug Out Bag Supplies, Survival Gear for 6 Day/ 72 Hours, 2 People (Basic Survival Pack)
1 Squeeze Powered Light 2 Emergency Ponchos 2 Emergency Blankets 1 Tissue Pack 2 Dust Masks 2 Latex Free Exam Gloves 4 Biohazard Bags 2 Light Sticks 1 Survival Whistle/Compass 1 Backpack 1 Firestarter Flint & Steel 1 Emergency Tent 1 Emergency Plan/Contact Sheet 2 Emergency Food Rations 12 Emergency Drinking Waters Travel First Aid - 60 Pieces 16 Adhesive Bandages (3/4" x 3") 10 Fabric Bandages (3/4" x 3") 10 Fabric Bandages (1" x 3") 2 Fabric Fingertip Bandages 5 Adhesive Bandages (3/8" x 1 ") 2 Adhesive Knuckle Bandages 3 Alcohol Wipes 1 Gauze Pad (2 per pack, 5x5cm) 1 Plastic Tweezer 2 BZK Antiseptic Wipes 1 First Aid Guide 1 Antibiotic Ointment Bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg, Polymyxin-B Sulfate 5000 units 1 Burn Cream Benzalkonium Chloride (.13), 1 Non-Aspirin Tablet (2 per pack) Acetaminophen 325mg 2 Aspirin Tablets (2 per pack) Aspirin (NSAID*) 325mg *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug 2 Ibuprofen Tablets (2 per pack) Ibuprofen (NSAID*) 200mg *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug and 1 Fire Starter!
- Basic Expert Emergency Survival Kit; LEVEL ONE; Emergency Kit or Basic Survival Kit Includes 6 Days of Emergency Supplies and Emergency Food for One Person, or 72 Hours of Survival Gear for Two People; Emergency Kit for Small Family; This SURVIVAL BAG is Not for Medium to Large Family and Will NOT Cover; Other Emergency Kits We Make Have More Emergency Supplies
- SURVIVAL PACK or EARTHQUAKE SURVIVAL KIT Has HIGHEST-QUALITY ITEMS of ALL SURVIVAL KITS - Premium Items Included: Water, Food, Tent, Ponchos, Rope, Light, First Aid Kit, Survival Compass, Fire Starter and Thermal Blankets; a Full Survival Backpack to Weather Any Storm; BEST in SURVIVAL BACKPACKS
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This Bug Out Bag Contains Supplies For Four People To Survive A Natural Disaster for 72 Hours. BUG OUT BAGS are Essential; Stay Prepared And Ready , Keep Your Family Safe with this EMERGENCY Backpack
- FIRST AID KIT : After An Natural Disaster Health Care Providers May Not Be Able To Reach You For Some Time. A Variety Of Bandages Pain Relievers Ointment Gauze & Tape Sanitary Gloves And A First Aid Guide. If You Camp In The Mountain Or Your House, Stay Fully Prepping For Storm Season With The Right Necessities; Level I Only Has Our Travel First Aid Kit
- BE COMFORTABLY PREPARED: Kids Feel Safe With Light, Our Squeeze Power Flashlight Generates Power And Stored For Use To Keep The Led Bulbs Bright. If Forced Into Camping Be A Survivor With Our Mre's Meals Supply. of Emergency Food Rations & Emergency Water; Best In Earthquake Kits and Earthquake Bags!
Ready America 70180 Emergency Kit 1 Person Backpack
If you live alone, there's a more compact version of the 3-Day Emergency Kit that will sustain one person for three days. It too contains the three basic essentials as recommended by the American Red Cross, Always make sure that you are prepared for the unexpected by storing your kit at home, at the office, or in your car. Emergency Kit Contains: 1 2400 calorie food bar (5-year shelf life), 6 Water pouches (5-year shelf life), 1 Survival blanket, 1 Emergency poncho, 1 Pair of nitrile gloves, 1 First Aid Kit (33 piece), 1 12-hour safety lightstick, 1 Emergency whistle, 1 Pack of pocket tissues, 1 Dust mask, 1 Convenient back pack.
- 5 year shelf life
- Convenient back pack
4 Person Survival Kit Deluxe - Prepare For Earthquake, Evacuation, Emergency Disaster Preparedness 72-Hour Kits for Home, Work, or Auto
All items are packed securely by Survival Prep Warehouse. Your 4 Person Premium Survival Kit will come with with the following: Deluxe duffel bag, 48 Pouches of Water, 4 2400 Calorie Food Bar, 40 Water Purification Tablets, 1 Hand Crank AM/FM/ Band Radio, 2 Hand Squeeze Rechargeable Flashlights, 5 in 1 Survival Whistle, I Magnesium Flint, 4 Mylar Sleeping Bags, 4 Ponchos, 2 Tube Tents with Rope, 16 Function Pocket Knife, Leather Palm Gloves,50 Foot Rope, 4 Soaps, 4 Toothbrush, 4 Toothpaste, 9 Handy Wipes, 4 N95 Masks, 8 Tissue Packs, 1 Large First Aid Kit, 1 Gas Shut Off Wrench, 1 Can Opener, 2 Bio Hazard Waste Bags, 2.5 Gallon Water Bag, 4 Body Warmers, 4 Light Sticks, 1 Candles, 1 Deck of Cards
- 4 Person Survival Kit with Essentials to Survive Disasters
- Earthquake, Hurricane, Fire, Flood, All Natural and Man-Made Disasters
- Grab and Go 72 Kit for 4
- Emergency Disaster Preparedness Family Kit
- Safety items, First aid, Gas shut off and more
GETREADYNOW Personal 72-Hour Grab & Go Survival Kit Emergency Essentials for 3 Days - Hurricane, Earthquake, Flood, Tornado Disaster Preparedness - Heavy Duty Waterproof Bag
A 72-Hour Emergency Survival Kit is an important part of emergency/disaster planning. FEMA recommends that every person have one. Emergency responders may not be able to reach many for 72 hours or more after an emergency or disaster. Having a 72-Hour Grab & Go Bag with sufficient emergency supplies is critical for evacuation or shelter-in-place survival. The GetReadyNow's Personal 72-Hour Emergency Survival Kit is waterproof, has three days of U.S. Government-recommended supplies for one person, batteries are installed and extra batteries are included. All items are of the highest quality and ready to use. Contents: 1 LED Headlamp 4 Mode w/Batteries 2 LED Glow Sticks 1 Wristband w/LED Light & Whistle 1 Solar Lantern 3 x Energy Food Bars 9 x Water Pouches 2 Waste Disposal Bags 2 Tissue Packs 1 Mylar Blankets 2 x 8-Hour Hand Warmers 1 Ponchos 1 Tubular Bandana - warm up / cool down 46 Piece First Aid - Band-Aids, gauze pads, alcohol prep pads 1 Pair Utility Gloves 1 Roll Duct Tape 2 Dust Masks 4 Extra AAA Batteries 4 Extra AA Batteries 1 Sealable Plastic Pouch
- BEST SUPPLIES FOR WORST-CASE SCENARIOS: High-quality kit includes critical gear including a solar lantern that will light a room, first aid, utility tools, warmth & cooling, sanitation, & food and water products with a 5-year shelf life
- READY, RESOURCEFUL, RESILIENT: Strategically packed essentials put you in charge of any situation, with items most likely to be used conveniently packed on top
- CLEAR, HEAVY DUTY DRYBAG: Protects emergency supplies from water damage and allows you to quickly & easily identify contents without having to open it
- COMPACT & CONVENIENT: Fits under the bed, in a closet, or anywhere convenient to grab quickly and reach safety
- "100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are committed to your complete and total satisfaction with our products and service. "
- Boost phones best buy
- Bath and body works mist
- Rated chocolate fountain
- Mtb platform shoes
- Rear view camera
- Wireless backlit keyboard
- Bottom drawer refrigerator