Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen - PlayStation Vita
- Ninja-Stealth gameplay for the PS Vita featuring a dynamic storyline, open world gameplay and a variety of deadly ninja skills and finishing moves
- There are a variety of mission types available, including assassination, theft and rescue
- Use the PS Vita's front touchscreen to hone in on a specific spot during stealth attacks, and to bring up a map or tool screen
- Use the rear touch panel to change to a first person view and launch long range weapons at enemies
- Boost your inventory of in-game items by receiving gift items from other players using the PlayStation Vita's wireless Near feature
PS Vita Super Robot Wars X (English) for Playstation Vita
Super Robot Wars X (Day-1 DLC Bonus)includes: 1. Chapter 0: A Sworn Journey 2. Present Scenario "Special Starter Pack" 3. Super Robot Wars X Original Theme 4. Cybaster & Masaki Early-Game Unlock 5. X-Booster (In-game item)
- High-Resolution Graphics for Breathtaking Battle Scenes
- New Robots & Battle Scenes
- Special Original Mech "Cybaster"
Demon Gaze - PlayStation Vita
Oz awakens to find himself in Misred - a cursed land at the world's western frontier-with a dark shroud covering certain memories of his past. The land before him contains many labyrinths that hold both treasure and danger in equal volumes. Without knowing where else to go or what else to do, Oz decides to take up arms in order to hunt down artifacts and eke out a living in this world that feels so new to him. One day, he will have to face his past, but until then, he has no choice but to trust those around him, and in his newfound abilities as a "Demon Gazer"
- Dungeon RPG Progress System: Conquer locations within dungeons to access better items and to draw out the boss!
- HD Character and Monster Illustrations: Experience highly detailed and illustrated art like you've never seen before on the PS Vita's OLED screen!
- Customizable Party Creation: Choose from more than 90 different character portraits, 8 different races, and 8 different classes and create your ideal adventuring party to delve fearlessly into various beautiful 3D dungeons!
- Touchscreen Quick travel: Employ the use of the PS Vita's touch screen to quickly navigate your character through previously explored areas within dungeons!
- Bilingual In-Game Voices: Experience authentic gameplay with original Japanese language/voices or new English language/voices.
The critically acclaimed Minecraft comes to PlayStation Vita. Create your very own game world and explore, build and conquer. Minecraft is an open world game allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game. Craft all sorts of items from boats to diamond armour and create enormous structures.
- Learn your way around one block at a time in the new tutorial mode.
- Craft all sorts of items from boats to diamond armour and create enormous structures.
- Team up with friends in eight-player online multiplayer and four-player split screen modes.
Akiba's Beat - PlayStation Vita
AKIBA'S BEAT is a modern-day satirical spin on a classic Japanese RPG formula. Set in a true-to-life recreation of Tokyo's Akihabara ward (Akiba for short), players will take control of a party of characters led by protagonist Asahi Tachibana as they seek to rid the town of anything out of sync with reality. There are two sides to the gameplay: first, players will wander the streets and question the quirky Akihabara residents on a variety of subjects related to the mystery at hand, ultimately unlocking fantasy-themed dungeons known as Delusions capes which are infested with monsters called delusions. These delusions are encountered on the map and fought in a party-based action battle system, putting players' skills to the test and creating a uniquely challenging experience that seamlessly blends a real-life locale with the secret delusory world of its residents' true desires.
- Real-Time Action RPG Combat - Touch enemies on the map to be transported into a party-based real-time combat scene where skill and reflexes alike are put to the test
- Real-Life Setting with a Fantastical Spin - Explore Tokyo's Akihabara ward, interacting with quirky locals and enjoying a taste of Japan's otaku mecca before entering surreal "Delusions capes."
- Modern-Day Mystery with a Touch of Satire - Question uniquely caricatured persons of interest in hopes of finding the source of Akihabara's many changes - before it's too late
Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth - PlayStation Vita
The epic story of Utawarerumono comes to an end in Mask of Truth, as the fate of the world will be determined by warring nations. The game features exciting SRPG battles, a colorful cast of new/familiar faces that will determine the fate of their world, a rousing original soundtrack, and the dramatic conclusion to the story.
After the events of Mask of Deception, the Yamato Empire is now ruled with an iron fist by a ruthless usurper who seeks to subjugate all before him. Its up to a couple of familiar faces to band together against the might of the Imperial army, and the fate of the world hangs in the balance as nations and generals must pick a side to fight with in this perilous civil war. Secrets will be revealed, friendships will be tested, and battles will be fought. Will peace and order be restored or will victory at any cost be the beginning of the end?
- Return to the World of Utawarerumono - Mask of Truth is an 80 hours long experience that features more fascinating characters, dastardly creatures, exotic locales, and important battles than ever before!
- A Grand Tale Ends - The rich Utawarerumono visual novel tradition continues in Mask of Truth. The landscape has changed and there are new nations, people, and truths to discover during this uncertain time. The dramatic events of Mask of Deception have set up the story for a climactic and thrilling conclusion in Mask of Truth.
- Fight for the Rightful Heir of the Yamato Throne - Turn-based tactics make a return and an updated battle system make fights both strategic and fast paced! Utilize new extended Action Chains, a higher-level cap, and more to gain the upper hand on the battlefield.
- Additionally, certain characters can team up and dish out some devastating offense with Co-op Final and Co-op Chain attacks. There's also now a Mock Battle mode that can be used to practice new combat tactics and gain EXP/BP.
- Languages - The story will be told in its powerful original Japanese voice acting with English subtitles.
Shiren The Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate - PlayStation Vita
Fans of old school RPG adventure games rejoice! Exclusive to the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system.
- Vita exclusive content featuring new dungeons
- Beautiful 2D art brought to life in high resolution
- Multiplayer: Battle your friends or work together to beat
- Rescue: Help your fallen friends by reviving them via ad hoc mode
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - PlayStation Vita
The award-winning fan favorite Disgaea 3 is set to join the HD handheld revolution with Absence of Detention, an expanded, enhanced special release for PS Vita, slated to land this spring. With all of the console release's DLC, plus new characters, story chapters, quests, bosses, touch controls, and more, Absence of Detention promises to be one of the biggest Disgaea games yet-and you can carry it in the palm of your hand!
- New Vita-exclusive content and features: Two new characters and story chapters, new quests and bosses, new skills specific to each job and character class, new moves, and new GPS positioning functionality take full advantage of the of PlayStation Vita!
- Advanced item customization: In previous Disgaea games, new items could be created based on the stats of something else, but the customization stopped there.
- Compete with your friends using the Record Shop: View other players' game stats and rankings on PlayStation Network to determine who the most hardcore Disgaea player is!
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - Risky Beats Edition - PlayStation Vita
Shantae embarks on her first full HD adventure! After three highly successful outings with Shantae, Shantae: Risky's Revenge, and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, Shantae and her friends finally get a full HD console-based sequel! Boasting vivid, detailed high-definition graphics that retain the 2D hand-drawn sprites the series is known for, this newest entry in the Shantae series almost looks like a playable TV show! Presented as a stage-based 2.5D platformer with heavy exploration elements, Shantae uses her trademark Hair-Whip Attack to dispatch enemies, then takes advantage of her Belly Dance Magic to transform into 8 different forms that each have their own unique abilities and move sets. As new forms are mastered, old stages can be re-explored to unearth new items and secrets, ensuring there's plenty of content on offer for novices and platforming gurus alike. Topple the villainous Baron behind each criminal caper afflicting Sequin Land, and prepare for the ultimate showdown against Shantae's arch-nemesis: that bodacious buccaneer, Risky Boots!
- Shantae's Trademark Belly Dance Moves Return - Dance to transform into all-new (and fan favorite) creatures; 8 transformations and over a dozen dances to master
- New Relic System - Unlock new powers and customize Shantae's move set for a platforming experience uniquely tailored to your own gameplay style
- Conquer Arcade-Style Action Stages - Beat the boss, then find new items and secrets by way of the new abilities and transformations you've learned, linking Sequin Land into a fully explorable world
- Huge Bosses, Humorous Dialogue - Become reacquainted with the cast of Shantae in full HD, with exquisitely detailed sprites, immersive 2.5D backdrops, wonderfully off-beat dialogue, and nonstop action
NAtURAL DOCtRINE - PlayStation Vita
Strategy role-playing gamers be ready, as this game will truly test your ability to conquer the evils that lurk in the sprawling networks of mines and ruins in the areas surrounding the fortress city of Feste. Seasoned explorers and novices alike venture underground into dangerous caves to collect the coveted material known as Pluton. During your first trip down into the depths of one of these mines, you and your new explorer friends quickly realize that things may be more dire than you had imagined as you encounter a brand-new type of evil lurking below the surface. You and your newfound friends must strategically defeat these new difficult foes and warn the kingdom of their presence before it's too late.
- Single & multiplayer modes: The game features single & multiplayer modes with versus & co-operative play. In multiplayer mode, players can play as non-human species.
- Across the platforms: Cross play and cross save is enabled on all 3 systems with possession of separate copies of the game.
- Exciting large-scale battles!: Turn-based battle system with large numbers of allies & enemies simultaneously on a large size battlefield.
- Dual-Voices: Enjoy Japanese and English voices along with English text!
- Salad spinner 2017
- The best primer for large pores
- Peppa pig
- Home laminator
- Cordless phone system
- The best perfume in the world
- Party wines under 20