Kershaw Select Fire (1920); Multifunction Pocketknife with 3.4-Inch 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade, Black Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, 1/4-Inch Hex Drive, 2 Flathead Bits and 2 Crosshead Bits; 5 oz.
The Select Fire from Kershaw is unlike other multi-tools. Most multi-tools include a plethora of tools, many of which are not actually very useful, and in many of these tools, the knife blade is an afterthought - and barely useful at all. The Select Fire is a knife-focused multi-tool, built around a manual opening knife blade with exceptional performance. For strength and edge retention, the Select Fires 3.4 blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and bead-blasted for an easy to maintain, matte look. The Select Fire offers a surprisingly comfortable grip, so its easy to hold while using that big, tactical blade something rarely said for most multi-tools. A 4-piece bit set and bit driver compliments the handy blade. Two flathead and two crosshead bits sit in on-board carriers and simply swing out for easy access, and also swing back and securely snap into place after use. The contoured glass-filled nylon handle is equally comfortable whether using the blade or the bits.
- 3.4" heat treated 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade with a bead-blasted finish for a strong, easy to maintain blade with premium wear and corrosion resistance
- Handle features textured glass-filled nylon build, 1/4-in hex drive, 2 flathead bits, 2 crosshead bits, liner lock, pocketclip and manual opening with thumbstud
- Perfect addition to any pocket, purse, tool truck box, backpack, workbench or belt
- With an array of interchangeable bits and a large versatile blade, the Select Fire is more useful than other multi-tools in a unique design, built to last
- Designed by custom knife makers Grant & Gavin Hawk and precision engineered by Kershaw
Geralt Pocket Knife 11-in-1 Premium Multi-Tool Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction Multi-Function Silver *Survivor Series* With Bottle Opener, Large Folding Knife, Phillips and Flathead Screwdrivers, Saw, Scissors, and More (in Tin or Gift Box)
This Geralt Stainless Steel Multi Function Pocket Knife features 11 tools with 14 functions, including a large knife, small knife, scissors, combination nail file, nail pick, combination bottle opener, flat head screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, cork screw, utility saw, combination fish scaler, fish hook remover, and threading tool.
Its easy to carry and great to use, with a convenient key ring. It also makes a great must-have accessory for that do-it-your-selfer in your life, or to include in that trip gear or emergency pack. The unit comes in a handy tin or gift box. This Swiss-Army Styled Pocket-knife makes a great gift and a handy tool everyone can use, for those unexpected moments when the right tool is never around. It's been known to save you a trip to the tool box ever now and again. Get yours today!
Features: (11 Tools with 14 Functions plus Key Ring). Large knife Ice pick Bottle opener Cork screw Can opener Flat head screw driver Phillips screw driver Nail file Nail pick Scissors Utility saw Fish scaler Fish hook remover Threading tool Key ring
TRUE VERSATILITY: The Geralt Survivor Series Model Swiss-Army Styled Pocket-Knife comes with a total of 11 Tools (14 Functions) including: knife, saw, bottle opener, file, scissors, and much more. JACK OF ALL TRADES: Makes for the Perfect Gift for anyone who likes to Hike, Camp, Fish, or Camp! You never know when having such a versatile and compact tool in reach will come in handy.
DON'T LEAVE IT BEHIND: Considered by many experienced outdoorsmen as a must have part of their survival or trip gear and an essential item for a well-stocked emergency pack. BUILT AS TOUGH AS YOU: The Geralt Survivor Series Model Multi-use Multi-purpose Pocket-Knife is made of highly durable light and tough machined Stainless Steel; The closed length of this model is 3.5".
- TRUE VERSATILITY: The Geralt Survivor Series Model Swiss-Army Styled Pocket-Knife is a true 11-in-1
- JACK OF ALL TRADES: Makes for the Perfect Gift for anyone who likes to Hike, Camp, Fish, or Camp!
- DON'T LEAVE IT BEHIND: Considered by outdoorsmen as a must have part of their survival gear
- BUILT AS TOUGH AS YOU: Made of highly durable light and tough machined Stainless Steel; 3.5" Length
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: One (1) Geralt Multi-Tool Pocket Knife in a Tin or Gift Box and a 60-day Guarantee.
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier 22-01471
Tough, reliable, and easy to handle, the Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier is engineered to tackle jobs in just about every situation you can imagine. Featuring a sleek butterfly design, durable stainless steel construction, and Gerber's patented Saf.T.Plus component locking system, this affordable multitool packs 11 convenient tools that will quickly prove indispensable.
Strong yet lightweight, the Suspension Multi-Plier offers the durability of stainless steel construction along with an aluminum butterfly-opening handle that's inspired by the precision engineering of Portland, Oregon's famous suspension bridges. Like those time-tested iron bridges, this tool is designed to deliver the down-and-dirty performance that you demand from your tools.
But performance isn't everything. The tool's unique suspension-style handle sits comfortably in your hand, giving it a well-balanced feel. Compact enough to satisfy the most demanding minimalists, and cool enough for any gadget guy or girl, the Suspension Multi-Plier offers a sleek, streamlined design that will look as good as it performs.
Reliable, Easy-to-Access Tools Keep You Prepared
Whether you're at home, on the road, at a muddy jobsite, or deep in the backcountry, you can't predict what you'll be up against. The Suspension Multi-Plier is fitted with 11 tools that will give you the edge in virtually any situation.
Starting with the knives, you have the choice of a straight blade for fine-tune cutting, or a serrated blade that's great for cutting rope.
This tool also includes a Phillips screwdriver along with large and medium flathead screwdrivers, as well as a dedicated wire cutter/stripper. Unlike bulky squared-off pliers on many multitools, the needle-nose pliers at the center of this tool are designed for the tightest of spots. And they're spring loaded so that they open when you release your grip, which makes working with them easy, pinch free and intuitive.
Other useful features hidden away in the handle of the Suspension include scissors, a bottle opener, a can opener, saw, an awl, and a lanyard ring.
Safe, User-Friendly Design
If you've ever had a folding knife close on your hand in the middle of making a tough cut, you'll have a special appreciation for Gerber's Saf.T.Plus system, which locks components securely in place for worry-free use.
Even with this lock system, deployment is quick and easy. Gerber's user-friendly design makes it simple to access any tool that you need--just slide the lock-release button back and get set for the task at hand.
This Gerber multitool also comes with a nylon ballistic-cloth sheath so that you can keep it protected from the elements when it's not in use.
If you're looking for even more versatility, Gerber offers an add-on tool kit that contains an adapter, three different sizes of flathead bits, cross point bits, and hex head bits for increased functionality. Also available are several a convenient sharpening systems that can help you keep the blades on your multitool in top condition without the hassle of using a whetstone or a round file, including the DF6 Compact Sharpener and the DF8 Sharpener, which uses unique diamond fingers to acheive a perfect 30 degree angle every time you sharpen a blade (tool kit and sharpeners not included).
Savvy. Moxie. Craftsmanship. Attention to detail. These are just a few of the company traits that contributed to Gerber's emergence as a world leader in outdoor gear. Joseph Gerber started Portland, Oregon's Gerber Advertising back in 1910, and one Christmas, he hired a local knife-maker to craft 25 sets of kitchen cutlery as client gifts. The knives were so popular, Mr. Gerber ultimately left his agency to launch Gerber Legendary Blades in 1939.
For more than half a century, Gerber Legendary Blades has been helping people fend for themselves. Gerber designs popular, dependable tools and knives along with other outdoor gear that helps users accomplish whatever tasks they may be faced with, promoting the lost art of self-reliance.
What's in the Box
Suspension multitool and nylon sheath.
- Suspension Multi-Plier multitool with 12 integrated components
- Saf.T.Plus component locking system guarantees safety
- Lightweight open-frame stainless steel handle
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheath
- Weighs 9.6 oz; Closed Length: 4 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Kershaw Cinder (1025X) Multifunction Pocket Knife, 1.4-inch High Performance 3Cr13 Steel Blade with Stonewashed Finish, Glass Filled Nylon Handle, Liner Lock, Bottle Opener, Lanyard Hole, 0.9 OZ
Kershaws Cinder is a perfect everyday carry for anyone in need of a non-threatening cutting edge, capable of fitting on a keychain. The Cinders small stature is capable of most simple daily cutting tasks from opening packages to breaking down cardboard boxes. Designed by custom knifemaker Rick Hinderer and precision manufactured by Kershaw, the Cinder is built for performance and real-world practicality. The 1.4 blades upswept tip offers plenty of useful cutting edge. The grip is designed so a hand can come past the pivot point, enabling a sturdy three-finger grip on the knife. The handle is textured glass-filled nylon to enhance grip while the blades rugged stonewashed finish hides scratches and fingerprints. The secure locking liner features cut-out embellishments revealed by the design of the handle scale, making manual-opening and closing easier. The lanyard hole allows easy attachment to a key chain or pack, while a sturdy bottle opener finishes the knifes practical design.
- 1.4-inch upswept tip blade is made of high-performance 3Cr13 stainless steel with good corrosion resistance
- Compact handle features glass filled nylon scales over a steel frame with easy access to the liner lock
- Capable of accomplishing many everyday basic tasks including, opening packages, cutting zip-ties, breaking down boxes, removing bottle caps, stripping small wire and more
- Compact design is easily carried in pockets, purses, backpacks, briefcases, emergency kits, on lanyards or on key chains
- Expertly designed by Rick Hinderer and precision engineered by Kershaw brings performance and real world practicality into a simple EDC
Kershaw Shuffle DIY Compact Multifunction Pocket Knife (8720), 2.4 Inch 8Cr13MoV Steel Blade with Black Oxide Coating, Every Day Utility Knife with Carbon Strength and High Tech Function, 3.5 oz.
A part of Kershaws popular Shuffle line, Shuffle DIY is packed with extra tools and a little more heft. Weighing 3.5 ounces, Shuffle DIY is made for hard work. As a utility knife, work knife or multi-function folding pocket knife, the Shuffle DIY cuts through webbing, seat belts and cords in an emergency or through slash, steak, straps and rutabagas on the trail, in the warehouse and around the farm. The Shuffle DIY is made for every day carry. Besides its sharp, indestructible, drop-point blade, it boasts a bit driver, Phillips and flathead bits, bottle opener, jump ring, lanyard hole and deep carry capability for security, concealment and comfort. To honor traditionalists, Shuffle DIY opens manually, and to please Shuffle fans, DIY has notable good looks. A dark gray handle textured for grip complemented by a black blade coated for corrosion prevention gives all knife lovers a reason to buy Shuffle DIY for themselves or for the co-workers, friends and teammates they most appreciate.
- Multifunction pocket knife includes Phillips bit, Flathead bit, bottle opener, jump ring, lanyard hole and a single fixed position removable pocketclip
- Drop point design adds tip strength and eliminates pitch momentum, making it a perfect tactical, hunting or survival knife noted for its durability and controllability when slicing game
- Stainless blade made of 8CR13MOV steel for strength, hardness and edge retention
- Liner Lock safely prevents blade from closing prematurely when titanium plate in handle slides against open blade
- Nylon polymer reinforced Handle with glass thread has exceptional strength, stiffness, wear resistance and stability
Kershaw Barricade (8650) Multifunction Rescue Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch Stainless Steel Blade; Features SpeedSafe Assisted Opening with Flipper, Glass Breaker Tip, Belt Cutter, and Pocketclip; 4.5 oz
Arrive prepared to any emergency with the ultimate rescue knife in a value-priced packaging. The Kershaw Barricade is a ready-to-use multi-functional rescue knife without the bulk or awkwardness of its competitors. Dont worry about not finding it in crisis. The high visibility orange handle matches its standout features with must-see color. As a lifesaving amenity, Kershaw built a carbide glass breaker into the end of the pocketknife allowing unhindered accessibility in trapped, underwater or extreme wreckage situations. The orange, glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in breaking a windshield, cutting cord, cutting seatbelts, or using the blade. The Barricades built-in cord cutter can not only zip through seatbelts, but serves to strip wire and can even cut laminate. The black-oxide coating adds extra protection and complements the orange handle. The Barricade is a great choice for any EMT, Police Officer, first responder, firefighter, or concerned parent.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows quick access to blade with one-handed safe release; the modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with the flipper
- Liner lock secures blade in position during use and closes easily when tasks are done; the enclosed hard and corrosion resistant blade meets every need and want
- Single position pocket clip allows for a comfortable carry with ease and accessibility; also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride low in pockets
- Built-in belt cutter works as an emergency escape tool
- Accessible and strong carbide glass breaker built into the handle
Swiss Army Knife Multi Function - Compact Blue Skeleton Multi Purpose Folding Pocket Knife Mini Utility Tool - Style Knife Classic Blade, Can Opener, Saw - Grand Way 33014
GrandWay multi function knife 33014 7-in-1 will be useful in such situations:
- household tasks and small home improvements;
- working in a garage and hobbies;
- when cycling, fishing and hunting;
- camping, survival, and any outdoor activities.
It is swiss style army knife which looks good, is reliable and has a lot of useful tools. It can also be used outside as a cub scout knife, boy scout knife. If perfectly suites for outdoor activities due to multi functions and is a true boy scouts of america knife.
The list of possible activities where the survival pack is useful makes it not only a multi-knife kit for men. With the help of Grand Way MultiFunction knife 7-in-1, every woman can solve problems by herself.
Big toolkits take so much space when storing them, and handle casual tasks the same as Grand Way Multi-Knife. Imagine that you have a durable and effective tool kit that can be put just in your pocket, in a camping backpack or in a special bicycle or car section.It is quick-deploying and is always ready to help you in different situations.
Our tool has heavy-duty construction and is pleasant to the touch. An additional function of Grand Way Multi-knife is scissors.
The high quality materials used in multifunction knife kit makes the tool reliable and sturdy
Using this,youll always be ready to handle any problems at home, in the garage, when cycling, picnicking, fishing or hunting anywhere, anytime!
Makes a great gift idea, perfect for Fathers Day, Christmas, birthdays and other celebratory occasions for the gadget lover in your life.
- 7 INTEGRATED COMPONENTS - huge folding knife with 75mm blade length, can and bottle opener, spring assisted file, scissors, large saw and philips screwdriver.
- PERFECT MULTI-FUNCTION KNIFE FOR EVERYTHING - Camping, Hunting, Survival, Emergency. Best for Outdoor & DIY Activities.
- 440C STAINLESS STEEL - is considered to be the most basic for survival knife, hunting knife and pocket multitool. Balanced composition of the original metal ensures long-term operation without sharpening, good resistance to rust and high durability, it has high-quality factory sharpening and is the best gift idea for men. It's a useful, high-quality and durable multi-tool gadget that every man dreams about.
- FITS COMFORTABLY IN A POCKET - this multi task functional knife is of comfortable handheld size which can be easily put in your pocket. In spite of many tools included it looks compact and lightweight.
- 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Rest easy because your knife is protected by Grand Way 10-year warranty. This makes the perfect gift for the man or woman in your life. Also our all purpose knife great for friends, relatives or co-workers.
Kershaw Shuffle II (8750TBLKBW); Blackwash Multifunction Folding Pocket Knife, 2.6 In. 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Tanto Blade, Includes Thumbstud and Reversible Pocketclip; 3 oz.
A small carrying knife with value pricing, Kershaws multifunctional Shuffle II (8750TBLKBW) is ideal for EDC. The consistent 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade keeps its sharp edge and is designed to puncture, stab, chop or scape materials. Serving as a multitool, the knife features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener and lanyard hole. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle making a brawnier, larger version of the original Shuffle. The blades Blackwash finish has no shine, is non-reflective and hides scratches, scuffs and fingerprints. The glass-filled black matte nylon handle offers increased strength, stiffness and dimensional stability while textured lines provide comfortable and secure grip. Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade make manual opening safe, comfortable and ergonomic. The Shuffle IIs reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right handed carry. A titanium liner lock secures the blade during use.
- With multifunctional appeals and value pricing, Shuffle II features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener on either side of knife and lanyard hole
- Reliable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade is extremely sharp and designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop or scrape the surface of various tough materials
- Reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right-handed carry
- Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade; safe and ergonomic for manual opening with no mechanical assistance
- General all-purpose use as small carry knife for EDC tasks, hunting, fishing, camping, utility or as the perfect gift
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, EvoGrip S18 Pocket Knife, Yellow
Embrace change with the 3.3" EvoGrip S18 pocket knife. Featuring 15 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision, this new take on our iconic classic gives you the perfect grip and tools for easy, quick fixes.
FEATURES 15 FUNCTIONS:
- 2.5" Locking Blade
- Nail File with
- Nail Cleaner
- Lever Design Serrated-Edge Scissors
- Can Opener with
- Small Screwdriver
- Cap Lifter with
- Large Locking Screwdriver
- Wire Stripper
- 2.75" Double-Cut Wood Saw
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Key Ring
CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE
The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15 20. This will result in a cutting angle of 30 40. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
HISTORY & HERITAGE
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldiers Knife and Officers Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
- WORK FASTER & EASIER. This iconic multi-tool has embraced change, so you can too. Features (15) functions including: 2.5" locking blade, Phillips screwdriver, wood saw, and serrated-edge scissors - with an inlaid rubber grip for faster fixes.
- GRIP & STABILITY. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in polished yellow ABS scales with rubber inlays that provide increased grip and stability.
- COMPACT CARRY. Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space - Fits comfortably in a pocket or bag, making it the perfect addition to your everyday carry.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Length: 3.3" (84mm), Height: 0.9", Weight: 3.3 oz.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland. Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Kershaw Shuffle II Olive Multifunction Folding Pocket Knife (8750TOLBW), 2.6 In. 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Tanto Blade with Blackwash Finish and Reversible Pocketclip; 3 oz
A utility knife with value pricing, Kershaws multifunctional Shuffle II Olive (8750TOLBW) is ideal for EDC. The 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade keeps its sharp edge and is designed to puncture, stab, chop or scape materials. The knife serves as a multitool featuring a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener and lanyard hole. Having no shine, the blade has a black oxide Blackwash finish that is non-reflective, looks broken in and hides surface scratches. The glass-filled nylon handle in outdoors-loving olive offers increased strength, stiffness and dimensional stability and the heavily textured lines on the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds are positioned on both sides of blade making manually opening the knife safe, comfortable and ergonomic. The Shuffle II has a reversible pocketclip that is convenient for tip-down left or right handed carry. A titanium liner lock secures the blade open during use and prevents closure.
- As a utility, tactical knife with value pricing, Shuffle II Olive features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener on either side of knife and lanyard hole
- Reliable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel Tanto-blade is extremely sharp and designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop, or scrape the surface of materials
- Reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right handed carry
- Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade; safe and ergonomic for manual opening of knife with no mechanical assistance
- General all-purpose use as small carry knife for EDC tasks, hunting, fishing, camping or makes a great gift
- Mini tripods
- Kicker amp 300
- Off road rc car
- Focals speakers cars
- Place to purchase artificial christmas tree
- In shower moisturizer
- Tire shine reviews