Leather Honey Leather Conditioner, Best Leather Conditioner Since 1968. for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Bags and Accessories. Non-Toxic and Made in The USA!
HISTORY Leather Honey is the best leather conditioner, made in the USA and hand-bottled by the same family for nearly 50 years. The original leather conditioner formula, developed in 1968, is still used today. Our time-tested brand has millions of satisfied customers. BETTER THAN THE REST Leather Honey rejuvenates and conditions old leather, protects and softens new leather. Our leather conditioner formula is non-toxic and water, snow and rain repellent. Leather Honey is proven to penetrate deep into the leather's pores, increasing flexibility and durability. PRODUCT USES Leather Honey prolongs the life of boots, leather furniture, saddles and tack, gloves, baseball mitts, apparel, upholstery and automobile and motorcycle seats and accessories. Our leather conditioner leaves your leather feeling and looking beautiful. For use on all leather but suede. While our leather conditioner may darken some leather; original color typically returns in time. LONG-LASTING FORMULA Our long-lasting leather conditioner formula means one application lasts six months or longer -- other less-effective products require application once a month. Leather Honey penetrates deep into the leather, hydrating the individual fibers from the inside out. Other leather conditioning products merely sit on the surface, creating a superficial conditioned appearance that requires frequent applications. UNLIMITED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We want all of our customers to be happy with our leather conditioner and we know you will be. That's why we offer a 100 LIFETIME satisfaction guarantee. No questions asked! USE WITH LEATHER HONEY LEATHER CLEANER Our leather cleaner, also available on Amazon, is a powerful, non-toxic concentrate to remove dirt, grime and tough stains from your leather before conditioning. A little Leather Honey goes a long way, here are a few examples to give you an idea: Pair of brand new work boots = two ounces, Jacket = four ounces, Full-sized couch = 16-32 ounces, Saddle = 16 ounce
- OUR LEATHER CONDITIONER WAS INVENTED ALMOST 50 YEARS AGO WITH MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS. Same time-tested formula used today!
- ONE TREATMENT LASTS SIX MONTHS OR LONGER. Deeply penetrates into the leather's pores to protect new leather and rejuvenate old leather. Softens, moisturizes and promotes flexibility leaving your leather feeling and looking beautiful! A little goes a long way; no need to reapply monthly as with other products.
- THIS LEATHER CONDITIONER PROLONGS THE LIFE OF ALL TYPES OF LEATHER, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, jackets, saddles and tack. Non-toxic, non-solvent, not sticky, no odor and does not contain silicone. Water, snow and rain repellent formula. Not for use on suede or faux leather/vinyl.
- UNLIMITED 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not satisfied, return the product at any time for a full refund.
- A LEATHER CONDITIONER THAT IS MADE IN THE USA by a small family business owned by the grandchildren of the original inventor. Use with Leather Honey Leather Cleaner, also available on Amazon!
Weiman Leather Cleaner and Conditioner UV Protection Help Prevent Cracking or Fading of Leather Couches, Car Seats, Shoes, Purses - 12 Fluid Ounces
Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner allows you to clean, condition and protect smooth finished leather surfaces, providing UV protection & long lasting leather restoration in just one simple step. From shoes to accessories to car interiors, our formula rejuvenates leather with natural oils while safely removing dirt, soil & residue build up. Use Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner spray on a regular basis to quickly & easily maintain your favorite leather accessories, as well as promoting flexibility, leaving your leather feeling and looking sharp. Six natural oils moisturize, soften & restore leather while the UVX-15 sunscreen protects it from the damaging effects of the sun. Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner is a trigger spray that can be applied directly onto smooth finished leather surfaces such as coats, furniture, automobile/car interiors, motorcycle seats, briefcases, couches, shoes & purses. Weiman Products is the perfect home, chef, pro, scratch resistant, cleansing, household, professional, and at work solution for all of your cleaning and buffing needs. The best specialty cleaning products you will buy online or in a store. When cleaning is your therapy, Weiman is your method, just wipe away and not a fingerprint in site! Weiman wants each of the surfaces in your home to look its best. Thats why we have developed cleaning products that go beyond simply cleaning to beautify and protect each of your delicate, difficult to care for surfaces. From stainless steel to leather to granite, each of our products is formulated specifically for one surface and one surface only; allowing you to achieve the perfect results that your home deserves. A clean home is great, but we want it to look more than clean, we want it to look spectacular! Weiman leaves a polishing shine and acts as a protector where other cleaners do not compare.
- Simple & Non-Toxic - Condition & protect in one simple step to maintain any finished leather surface
- Use On - Use regularly on accessories such as leather, purses, shoes, boots, briefcases & handbags
- Protect - UVX - Sunscreen protects all types of leather from sun damage, fading, drying & cracking
- Restore - Safely removes dirt, soil & residue to soften, strengthen & moisturize neglected leather
- Recommended - Finished leather surfaces including car interior shoes boots briefcases handbags & coats
Lexol Leather Cleaner and Conditioner and Sponge Kit, For Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories
This kit contains everything you need to treat your fine leather goods: (1) 8 ounce Lexol Cleaner, (1) 8 ounce Lexol Conditioner, and a 2-pack Lexol Applicator Sponge.
- Clean, condition and protect leather auto interiors, sporting equipment, furniture, baseball gloves, leather jackets and boots, and tack and saddles
- Contains (1) 8 ounce Lexol cleaner, (1) 8 ounce Lexol conditioner, and a 2-pack Lexol applicator sponge
- Lexol pH-balanced Cleaner is purely a cleaner. NO silicones, alcohols, waxes, oil, or additives to interfere with its cleaning action or to cause dirt to be trapped in the leather.
- Lexol Conditioner leaves no greasy residue and it contains no harmful silicon ingredients which dry out leather over time. Lexol Conditioner results in supple, strong, and beautiful leather.
- Pack of 2 non-abrasive, Microfiber applicator sponges that are safe to use without damaging surfaces.
Lexol Leather Conditioner 3L Bottle, for Use on Leather Apparel, Furniture, Auto Interiors, Shoes, Handbags and Accessories
Leather can get dry! Proper care of leather requires regular cleaning and conditioning, which in turn makes it look and feel "like new" for many years. Lexol Conditioner's liquid base allows the product to penetrate the surface into leather pores, for deep conditioning that prevents cracking and premature aging. Lexol Conditioner leaves no greasy residue and it contains no harmful silicon ingredients which dry out leather over time. Lexol Conditioner results in supple, strong, and beautiful leather.
- Lexile Leather Conditioner. Leather Care Supplies
- Manufacturer: SUMMIT INDUSTRY INCORP
- Manufacturer part number: 1014
- Recognized by auto restorers and detailing professionals as "the best"
- Extends the life of leather by restoring the oils used in the tanning process
- An odorless non-greasy aqueous emulsion, Lexol contains no chemical solvents
- Not for use on napped leathers, suede or glove leather
- For Auto interiors, Handbags, Sporting goods, Luggage and may other items
TriNova Leather Conditioner and Restorer with Water Repellent Formula, 8 oz
For People Who Aren't Satisfied With 'Good' But Want The 'Best'!
TriNova Conditioner brings your leather and vinyl surfaces back to life!Provides safe and durable protection to new and old leather surfaces.
Adds a shine and suppleness to leather.
Monthly use prevents premature cracking and drying.
Leaves a rich leather fragrance after application.
Water, snow and rain repellent.
The number one choice for a variety of leather surfaces!Makes shoes/boots shiny and soft.
Gives leather jackets that extra protection they need.
Useful for small leather accessories such as bags, purses, wallets and belts.
Restores, conditions & protects all types of leather furniture.
Rejuvenates your leather car interiors and seats of your motorcycle.
Restores and protects sporting and equestrian goods.
100 safe to use on exotic leathers too.
Not suitable for suede.
Manufacturer Guarantee: Leather Nova backs their products with a 365-day Satisfaction Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
We Apologize If We're Sold Out. Because Of The High Demand For Our Conditioner, We Tend To Run Out Fast.
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page to Secure your Bottle Now!
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Leather dries out and eventually starts to crack if not cared for, our conditioner will provide the needed moisture
- SAFE FOR ANY SURFACE - automotive, bags, shoes, furniture, and more
- RESTORE WORN OUT LEATHER - Soften, strengthen, and moisturize neglected leather
- APPLICATOR INCLUDED - no need to scrounge for a clean rag or old t-shirt
- USA MADE - proudly developed and manufactured in the USA
Leather Rescue Leather Conditioner and Restorer 8.5 oz
Protect Your Leather
Moisturizes, restores, and prolongs the life of all leathers
Prevents cracking, drying, and damage due to wear and environmental conditions (e.g., cold dry winters and hot summers)
Prevents fading and damage due to sunlight and ultraviolet (UV) radiation
Make it Beautiful
Deeply penetrates the surface to recover and maintain the elasticity and tensile strength of the leather's fibers, leading to a touchable, more supple feel
Restores color vibrancy and adds a soft luster
Leaves a clean, natural leather scent
Save Time and Effort
Easy to apply
Dries quickly in one hour
Does not leave any residue or greasy mess
Safe for treated, untreated / unfinished, exotic, and faux leathers
100 Non-Toxic; contains no harsh chemicals
pH-balanced for gentle and effective conditioning
If you're not completely satisfied with our conditioner within the first 90 days, contact Leather Rescue to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Made in the USA
- Enjoy supple, beautiful leather - restores and protects leather from wear, weather, and sunlight / UV rays
- Gentle, pH-balanced and non-toxic - conditions deeply, leaving only a light shine and natural leather scent with no residues
- Dries within one hour - quick and convenient for regular use
- Safe and effective - works on treated, untreated, exotic, reptile, and bonded leathers (not made for suede or nubuck)
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed - 90-day no-hassle returns from Leather Rescue in case you change your mind
Meguiar's G18616 Gold Class Leather Conditioner, 16 Fluid Ounces
Use Meguiars Gold Class Leather Conditioner to maintain the original look and feel of your cars leather surfaces. Our blend of aloe and moisturizing oils creates a premium conditioner that leaves your leather looking rich and natural. Use our leather conditioner regularly it leaves no buildup, white residue or artificial gloss. A convenient spray bottle makes for easy application, while UV protection helps prevent aging and fading. Our Gold Class Leather Conditioner is also the ideal protectant to apply after using a leather cleaner like Meguiars Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner.
- LEATHER CONDITIONER: Combines aloe and moisturizing oils in a premium conditioner that maintains the original look and feel of leather surfaces
- UV PROTECTION: Provides UV protection to help prevent aging and fading
- NO RESIDUE: Moisturizes and protects without leaving behind any buildup, white residue or artificial gloss
- EASY TO USE: Convenient spray bottle lets you spray and wipe easily to leave leather looking rich and natural
- LEATHER CLEANER FOLLOW-UP: Ideal protectant to apply after using a leather cleaner like Meguiar's Gold Class Leather & Vinyl Cleaner
Leather Conditioner, Scratch Repair Leather Milk Healing Balm - Heals & Restores Dry, Cracked, Scratched Leather All-Natural, Non-Toxic, Cosmetic Grade Made in USA Includes Absorption Sponge
Chamberlain s Leather Milk Healing Balm 4 oz Tin Comes with a Premium Fine Pore Scrubbing Absorbtion Sponge Made in Texas All Natural Non Toxic CLM HB 4 How to use the Healing Balm 1 Clean your leather Test your cleaner first Apply gently and cleanse as much as you keep pulling out grime and dust but donrsquo t let your leather become too dry If your leather starts feeling super dry ndash and if you are treating cracked leather chances are itrsquo s already going to feel pretty dry by the time you start ndash itrsquo s a good time to add conditioner When treating leather thatrsquo s been neglected for a while itrsquo s good to at least give it one treatment of cleaner before you begin just to remove the layers of dust that have had time to settle inside the leatherrsquo s pores 2 Apply Healing Balm over the scratch/cut/crack using your finger or the application sponge that came with it You are doing detail work here rather than giving the leather a complete layer of conditioner The leather may absorb Healing Balm reasonably quickly owing to its thirstiness so just apply a small amount right now and make sure you test it first before you apply After you have applied Healing Balm to the distressed area smooth the leatherrsquo s color out with an even complete spread of standard conditioner Let the leather dry naturally 3 You can go over the affected area again with Healing Balm if the blemish is still there Apply gently as Healing Balm is a very strong conditioner and it wonrsquo t likely take very much at all to fully condition your leather Afterwards apply another even spread of conditioner You can keep this going until you are satisfied with the results or until the leather no longer absorbs conditioner ndash at which point you should buff the leather off and let it dry naturally
- HEALS & RESTORES DRY, CRACKED, AND SCRATCHED LEATHER. LOVED BY LEATHER FURNITURE.
- MADE IN THE USA FROM THE FINEST ALL-NATURAL, COSMETIC GRADE INGREDIENTS. PERFECT FOR MOST LEATHER TYPES.
- DEEPLY CONDITIONS, REPAIRS, AND RESTORES LEATHER. WORKS WONDERS ON ANIMAL SCRATCHES.
- CAREFULLY OPTIMIZED TO ENRICH THE OLDEST OF ANTIQUE, WELL LOVED LEATHER
- INCLUDES PREMIUM FINE PORE SCRUBBING ABSORPTION SPONGE
Leather Milk Conditioner and Cleaner for Furniture, Cars, Purses and Handbags. All-Natural, Non-Toxic Conditioner Made in the USA. Leather Care Liniment No. 1. 2 Sizes. Includes Premium Applicator Pad
SHOW YOUR LEATHER SOME LOVE, AND PROLONG IT'S LIFE.
Did you know that leather needs maintenance and care to preserve its quality?
-Leather is made from the skin of the animal used, most often cows.
-This skin needs conditioning to stay hydrated or it will dry out, get old, and crack. This is called dry rot.
-Human skin produces natural oils to keep our skin healthy but leather needs special care to remain supple and soft.
Leather Milk Liniment No. 1 Conditions and Cleans Your Beloved Leather Making Old Leather Like New Again.
Our most popular selling formula, Liniment No. 1 is an all-natural, water based formula with vital oils that penetrate your leathers fibers leaving your leather conditioned and nourished.
PERFECT for leather handbags, jackets, wallets, belts, watch bands, furniture, briefcase, purses, shoes, red wing boots, sofa, couch, saddle, tack, or locker room sports gear.
Condition your leather for a healthy, revived, soft, and supple look.
Protect your leather and preserve it's life with regular maintenance.
Only use formulas with all natural ingredients. Avoid chemicals at all costs.
Made in the America.
100 Money-Back Guarantee.
FREE COTTON TERRY PAD FOR APPLICATION: every Leather Milk bottle comes with a free, reAmericable premium applicator pad to apply Leather Milk onto your leather item.
For best results, apply Leather Milk to the cotton pad and rub thoroughly into your leather goods
Leather Care Tips:
-Read all instructions before use.
-Use carefully on unfinished leather. Not for use on suede.
-Apply gently (only as much conditioner as naturally absorbs)
-Clean first with Straight Cleaner no. 2 if leather is excessively dirty. NOTE: Liniment a surface cleaner only; will not clean stains.
-Always test in discrete area before using.
-May darken lighter colored leathers; color usually lightens back up with use.
-TRY LEATHER MILK TODAY.
- RESTORE YOUR LEATHER TO LIKE NEW CONDITION - Chamberlain's Leather Milk all-natural Leather Care Liniment deep conditions, cleans, and restores what your leather needs to stay healthy.
- FIX DRY, DULL, SCRATCHED LEATHER - Is your leather looking a bit used and abused? Fix that wear and tear with the best deep conditioner treatment on the market. Leather Milk has the perfect consistency, and applies effortlessly. Does NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like some products.
- ALL-NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE, AMAZING FRAGRANCE - Many conditioners use unnatural chemicals that leave an unpleasant smell and a sticky or greasy feel. Avoid chemicals at all costs as they will dry out your leather over time. Our formulas contain vital oils that nourish and strengthen leather.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER COMPANY - Tested on millions of leather items over the years. Saddleback makes some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods on the market. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before shipping to customers.
- INCLUDES FREE REUSABLE PREMIUM APPLICATOR PAD - A little goes a long way. We supply you with our Premium Applicator Pad because we've found it to be the best applicator for leather goods, and it's reAmericable so it cuts down on environmental waste.
Bick 4 Leather Conditioner and Leather Cleaner 8 oz - Will Not Darken Leather - Safe of Leather Apparel, Furniture, Jackets, Shoes, Auto Interiors, Bags & All Other Leather Accessories
PRODUCT USE: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner is specially formulated to condition, clean, polish and preserve all smooth finished leather. Bick 4 is ideal for reconditioning old or dry leather. Bick 4 will not darken finished leather or leave unwanted residue behind on any leather products. Try Bick 4 on leather clothing, furniture, sofas, car interiors, seats, jackets, purses, handbags, etc. Safe for use on all exotic skins DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Always test on a small, hidden area before use. If your leather is very dirty make sure to first clean with Bickmore Bick 1 leather cleaner. Once clean, apply Bick 4 liberally with a cloth let dry and buff. Repeat as necessary. Do not use on suede, roughout, distressed, napped, or any pre treated leathers. MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bickmore Bick 4 in the United States of America. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: If you are unhappy with our product for any reason please contact us and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- PREMIUM LEATHER CONDITIONER SINCE 1882: Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner cleans, polishes, and protects all types of leather products such as boots, shoes, jackets, purses, handbags, furniture & upholstery, car interiors, motorcycle seats, equestrian equipment such as saddles and tack, any exotic leather products, and more. Our time tested formula is proven to extend the life of all your most precious leather products.
- WILL NOT DARKEN YOUR LEATHER: Unlike most leather conditioners, Bick 4 Leather Conditioner will NOT darken your leather. It's perfect for restoring old, worn leathers to their original shine, and keeping your new leather products in the same shade that you bought them. Ideal for keeping all smooth and finished leather soft without compromising breathability.
- COMPLETELY WAX FREE: Unlike other brands, Bick 4 is a completely wax-free product. This ensures that the leather pores will not seal up, keeping your leather soft and able to breathe. It will not leave any trace of sticky or gummy residue.
- SIMPLE ONE STEP APPLICATION PROCESS: Our formula is easy to apply and conditions your favorite leathers with ease. Bickmore Bick 4 is your all-in-one complete leather care product.
- MADE IN THE USA: Bickmore is proud to produce all Bick 4 Leather Conditioner in the United States of America.
- Ballpoint pen for writing
- Organic green tea
- Presents for 4 year old girls
- Casual shoes men
- Gaming laptop case
- Value infant car seat
- Ipad mini case for protection